The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey guys, I've been in this situation a couple times and it's always kinda nasty... you been here? Was recording an...

Savagery
replies: 13 views: 1,218
Sigma 2nd June 2010

Hi.. I hope I'm not repeating a thread on here but need some advice. I have my own live sound company and was using a Mackie...

Joel85diaz
replies: 2 views: 616
laperlestudio 2nd June 2010

Kind of a funny thing: did some basic tracking last week at a studio and got some really great performances Mostly really...

brill bedroom
replies: 4 views: 912
brill bedroom 2nd June 2010

Hi to all I'm here to ask to PSP audioware, please make the Universal Binary version of the PSP VU meter!! :D It's the only...

annPOP
replies: 22 views: 3,777
Matti 2nd June 2010

Hello, I recently got an Orpheus to demo and compare against my Fireface 800. So far, the sonics are very impressive. I find...

neirbod
replies: 3 views: 892
neirbod 2nd June 2010

Not a bad band (kinda' goofy front guy:facepalm:) I like the drummer, but he'd have to quit that stuff! Enjoy for a good...

dbbubba
replies: 6 views: 798
dbbubba 2nd June 2010

Hey, so i have tried Panomatic just now at a friends house and love it but it is a bit out of my price range, what other stuff is...

complex
replies: 9 views: 4,272
Black Shadow 2nd June 2010

I recently bought a Mojave Audio MA-201fet to be used mainly for vocals. Some first recordings came out pretty well, but on...

RiF
replies: 0 views: 2,032
RiF 2nd June 2010

I have been trying to record and mix for 8 years, but it seems like I never get any better. Doesn't matter how many books I read....

I-am-challenged
replies: 73 views: 4,102
mynaemisjonas 2nd June 2010

Mantis - Indaba Music

TML
replies: 6 views: 886
Shatterglass 2nd June 2010

I'm having issues with headroom in PT LE. I'm recording at 24/48. I've tried a variety of mics and my pre's (API and Shadow...

bottombunk
replies: 3 views: 990
tamasdragon 2nd June 2010

"can we save and quit? can we save and quit? tadammtatatadammm get up, get on up!" it's in my head everytime i...

cennay
replies: 0 views: 462
cennay 2nd June 2010

I have a Digi 003 along with a Dangerous DBox. I'm looking for an 8 channel AD DA used or new that is superior to what i have in...

BlueFire
replies: 44 views: 2,340
BlueFire 2nd June 2010

Hi, I finally got around to making a start on putting everything back together after moving into a new house but I have a...

minibof
replies: 9 views: 954
minibof 2nd June 2010

So I try to keep my tracking sessions move as fast as possible. This weekend I got a little sluggish because I recently did the...

Keith Moore
replies: 34 views: 2,532
Robert Randolph 2nd June 2010

light camera revolution, the art of rebellion, how will i laugh... the missling link between California skate thrash and...

sleeper1400
replies: 23 views: 1,519
DC11 2nd June 2010

As I grew up listening to my parents music in the 50s and then my music in the 60s I bought records, played the radio, and...

midnightsun
replies: 1 views: 563
natpub 2nd June 2010
replies: 62 views: 3,390
Llitsor 2nd June 2010

I am looking to run my mixes through my mic pre. From a technical standpoint I just want to see if there is any real difference...

edIT
replies: 4 views: 2,873
slodk 2nd June 2010

Hi guys, there seems to be a lot of conflicting info on this subject-basically I wasnt to plug in my external preamp into my...

SOLOIST101
replies: 5 views: 1,972
baze sax 2nd June 2010

Not sure if this has been done before or if it would be recommended or not. Would it be possible to run an output of my headphone...

Keith Moore
replies: 2 views: 598
Keith Moore 2nd June 2010

I have to have this SVT re tubed. Do you guys know what kind of tubes it takes (pre and power) I know it's a lot of tubes and i...

Jeff16years
replies: 9 views: 3,579
Jeff16years 2nd June 2010

Ive tried to search this but found nothing so far...hidz Im getting an A&H Zedr16 and want to use outboard preamps with it...

PaRaNoId
replies: 15 views: 1,199
baze sax 2nd June 2010

Quick question: Does an external SCSi CD-ROM drive that works with a S5000 also work with an S3000XL ? Thanks -Box

InTheBox
replies: 9 views: 1,028
MarvinDog 2nd June 2010

Hey guys, so I find myself needing an XLR to TRS cable... I have a TON of XLR cables and dont really want to buy another cable,...

kleraudio
replies: 3 views: 616
kleraudio 2nd June 2010

Hey! I need some advise regarding the mbox2. I want to make a small four mic setup (2 overhead, 1 snare, 1 kick) that I easily...

michaondrums
replies: 12 views: 5,510
guitarmax_99 2nd June 2010

Any suggestions on a room temperature control system for my forthcoming control room ? I am building out a basement and the...

Dave Reid
replies: 5 views: 1,098
Marcocet 2nd June 2010

Can anyone recommend a good plug in which is either a singular vintage synth or a vintage synth bundle. I'm using logic pro...

folb695
replies: 12 views: 3,195
kittonian 2nd June 2010

I have been messing around with that Sansamp PSA1 plug and Ive come across a problem... I find a sound I like, I play it to...

kleraudio
replies: 4 views: 632
Purple 2nd June 2010

I picked up an API 3124+ not too long ago... I've read a number of posts online saying that the switchable -20db input pad KILLS...

norman_nomad
replies: 49 views: 6,330
grrrayson 2nd June 2010

Quick points: -- Don't need new stuff. (got DAW for that) -- Can be from the 90's. -- Happy with 8 tracks. In fact, the only...

Don Solaris
replies: 37 views: 3,781
Space Station 2nd June 2010

I have a diffcult time with this somethimes. right now i have a mix where the verse was s easy to nail and sounds great but the...

mattg082
replies: 8 views: 1,670
mattg082 1st June 2010

I just got my second GAP Pre-73 which I'm using to warm up the signal of my main synth. In the past the only experience I've had...

gongbass
replies: 4 views: 2,008
hazelmossobrien 1st June 2010

i have a buddy that wants me to come help him mix, master,edit ect. some trax he made on a tascam dp-o2. only problem, he lives...

loba jet
replies: 3 views: 626
loba jet 1st June 2010

Man I have had more anomolies with these speakers. Trim pots not working,filter pots not working,weird pulsating out of one. Now...

skiroy
replies: 41 views: 3,056
piano 1st June 2010

There is not alot of info online on the mid 90's (?) graphic eq's . Love them? Hate them?

Kas
replies: 0 views: 1,563
Kas 1st June 2010

So, I originally posted this in https://www.gearslutz.com/board/high-end/421624-vocal-consonants.html#post5344540 but I didn't...

Scottmotiger
replies: 5 views: 1,459
Mike Brown 1st June 2010

wow.....they dont make em like they used to! minute by minute is truly staggering....so is what a fool believes... DAW smee a...

sleeper1400
replies: 5 views: 865
Mike Brown 1st June 2010

Hey Guys howdy Do you know of any orchestral arrangers/composer forums ? Being one myself (as well as a Gearslut and a producer...

sedohr
replies: 4 views: 651
sedohr 1st June 2010

Anyone heard this? I was blown away at how it sounds. The production sounds very dark and analog compared to most current music....

cardinal
replies: 28 views: 3,256
recall 1st June 2010

I know there's a lot of info on GS, but if you've got the time, please give a tip on my next hardware eq or comp with focus on...

bradwell
replies: 10 views: 1,150
pan60 1st June 2010

I can not trust my ears on this - they seem to fool me one way or the other. Musical style: Somewhere between Breaking Benjamin...

hpp99
replies: 2 views: 1,435
hpp99 1st June 2010

Any thought on your fav. mic pattern for single Oh LDC Mics here are u87 Charter oak 538 any thoughts on what was used in the...

Kris Bang Boom
replies: 3 views: 832
ArnieInTheSky 1st June 2010

As the conversation heats up once again, I decided to toss all of you a little dare. I would really like to hear how...

JoaT
replies: 4 views: 756
PlatinumSamples 1st June 2010

I am a working musician (drummer/lessons/mix engineer) who received a scholarship to Berklee from the great drummer Jeff...

jourdan11
replies: 131 views: 5,915
mandy w 1st June 2010

Slutz, About 12 years ago The Plant Sausalito remodeled "The Garden". I'm not sure what the room was called before...

Ethan T.
replies: 8 views: 2,579
Harvey Gerst 1st June 2010

Right my fellow gearsluts, I need an interface quick and posting to one and all for the deciding decision. Scenaro: Recording...

musicl
replies: 3 views: 1,277
Lando Calrissian 1st June 2010

This is probably not the best compressor for the job, but man, this is almost what I have always missed in all compressor plugins...

ickefes
replies: 37 views: 5,785
steelyfan 1st June 2010

Hi! Hope I'm posting this in the right place. I've been reading a lot on these boards in the last year, picking up lots of great...

Kalland
replies: 3 views: 908
Kalland 1st June 2010

Hello everyone, i recently bought a Sony DMX-R100 with 4 Sony DMBK-R103 cards for a total of 24 channels, now i'm looking an...

Fabianuy
replies: 29 views: 4,154
Toddio 1st June 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search