The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have always liked the old KRK speakers, but I am not so hot for the current generation. So I was really thrilled to hear that...

zephonic
replies: 0 views: 1,602
zephonic 5th June 2010

For one thing, this band has always just blown me away. Every variation of band member combinations has been always been very...

steelyfan
replies: 53 views: 3,048
XXXEsq 5th June 2010

HI sluterz, i read a lot of threads about this, and i decide to start a thread as well, hope it's useful. i hv motu hd192,...

radioshark
replies: 4 views: 785
radioshark 5th June 2010

Greetings everyone, now that Amplitube 3 is out, I'm curious how it compares to GTR3? considering gtr3 came out as the winner...

mitchwully
replies: 15 views: 19,366
anthonymunoz 5th June 2010

Analog inputs are optional. Must have stable drivers and ASIO. 24/44.1 & 48 capable.

Reticuli
replies: 1 views: 618
Reticuli 5th June 2010

For a post-hardcore session, 8 mic positions. The kit is: - Snare - Bassdrum - Floor tom - Air tom - cimbals: hh, 2 crash, 1...

DannyDedalo
replies: 24 views: 1,522
DannyDedalo 5th June 2010

Hi Everyone, I'd like to map out all of my Cubase key-commands & macros onto an iPad screen as a bunch of labeled buttons. ...

ipad
replies: 3 views: 3,311
SeniorityFedup 5th June 2010

I realize there has been many forums on this, so I thought Id say what my applications are and list my preamps: My kit is a...

Chromalord
replies: 3 views: 708
Chromalord 5th June 2010

Hi guys, So I did search before I posted this, and found some useful information, but nothing spot on. I'm looking to...

DigitalVictim
replies: 13 views: 1,349
Ethan Winer 5th June 2010

so can it damage anything if i run the output of 1 preamp into the input of another for a super gainy sound?

contramark
replies: 13 views: 1,233
contramark 5th June 2010

Basically I need headphones for basically $100--maybe a couple bucks more but not much. I have it narrowed down to ATH-M50...

Ioden
replies: 17 views: 2,826
antti 5th June 2010

Does anyone have or know how to get a spec sheet on this mic? Maybe I'm missing something but I can't locate one on the...

Hawky
replies: 0 views: 854
Hawky 5th June 2010

I have some Beta Monkey/Clearmountain/DFH samples. Looking for samples for rock/emo/pop that have nice"over the top...

TML
replies: 6 views: 3,374
original-music 5th June 2010

David Torn posted this on The Gear Page: Mick Karn official home page

vodka gimli
replies: 0 views: 653
vodka gimli 5th June 2010

Silly question maybe? maybe not for me. I can understand why API went from the 4b to the 6 slot and 10 (YOU GET A BIGGER BOX)....

AllAboutTone
replies: 12 views: 1,036
pan60 5th June 2010

Do any DMS users know if the 'Process' button needs to be in (lit) for the 16 bit dither option to be active?

IxtabStudios
replies: 0 views: 1,035
IxtabStudios 5th June 2010

Hi Slutz I worked in a studio that had a frequency spectrum analyser hardware. simple and made by led. it was so cool to see...

ayskura
replies: 2 views: 1,340
cjogo 5th June 2010

I just finished my first mix in Protools LE and I was wondering how you deal with delay compensation in LE I have 2 studios in 2...

pete
replies: 95 views: 6,573
pete 5th June 2010

hello I'm searching for a new interface and I'm thinking of getting Steinberg MR816 X, but I have some questions. 1. since I'm...

AveyTare
replies: 3 views: 2,142
judah 5th June 2010

I have the opportunity to buy the Classic motif 6 for $600. what do you guys think?

kidwave
replies: 3 views: 1,043
The Beatsmith 5th June 2010

Hello, I'm searching for a very very well recorded percussion (mostly bongo loops in very different art of plays) sample...

Eisbude
replies: 0 views: 608
Eisbude 5th June 2010

Ok, I obviously know which one came first.... However, I'm looking to buy some very trust worthy monitors for my home mix room...

BrandRecordingCo
replies: 3 views: 889
fossaree 5th June 2010

I was reading about the distinctions between EP and LP last night, and there is quite a bit of history there. What do you all...

phaedrus
replies: 16 views: 4,743
mu6gr8 5th June 2010

Hi ! I just bought a Avalon M5 on ebay to replace my ART MPA GOLD... I switched the 2 items but there is no sound passing...

Mercure
replies: 5 views: 741
soypancho 5th June 2010

Why has no one made a real console in a box with faders? Before everyone starts to jab me with the "if you want a console,...

Lipps
replies: 24 views: 2,421
u b k 5th June 2010

For instance, I was planning on grabbing a pair of KM184's or MAYBE just 84's, but I discovered the Michael Joly modified...

pwn
replies: 9 views: 930
EqnoixStudios 5th June 2010

I have a chance to purchase a U95 at an estate sale, they are asking $850 it has everything included. I cannot test the mic, is...

dudeitsree
replies: 9 views: 2,489
dudeitsree 5th June 2010

great recording.

onespecial
replies: 1 views: 617
drop-in 5th June 2010

Been listening to many films and music with a keen ear lately, and I was reminded of a notion that I have had for some time, of a...

Sk106
replies: 0 views: 468
Sk106 5th June 2010

I'm not a fan of the 500 series. I'm a musician, not an engineer so I don't need endless amounts of EQ and preamps. For me, one...

ionian
replies: 5 views: 3,201
msquared 5th June 2010

I used to get a lot of clients through myspace, but it seems to me that its dead now. artists dont use it much anymore because...

JamieVU
replies: 6 views: 763
theblue1 5th June 2010

Has anyone that owns a non HD version of the Tascam DV-RA1000 tried upgrading to V2.0 (new machine) instead of using the V1.03...

hasbeen
replies: 0 views: 517
hasbeen 5th June 2010

Looking for a mic cleaning expert in EU. U47 short body mic needs service. The mic has become a bit noisy lately and the capsule...

HonkyTonk
replies: 17 views: 1,379
Teddy Ray 5th June 2010

Can anyone tell me what the WZ3 16:2 has that the WZ 16:2 does not? Thanks

stringz
replies: 0 views: 1,271
stringz 5th June 2010

Good afternoon, An orienting question to start, followed by some details: Would getting new monitors improve my mixes, or is it...

mrhudson
replies: 2 views: 786
mrhudson 5th June 2010

I've been researching for days confoosed for a new laptop to use with my n12 after my 18 month old tipped a beer into my old...

Booster_Kitty
replies: 8 views: 955
Booster_Kitty 5th June 2010

soooooooo the general consensus seems to lead toward executing molex connectors with extreme prejudice. am i right? do...

sameal
replies: 5 views: 764
sameal 5th June 2010

can anyone explain the difference and/or advantages? thanks.

onespecial
replies: 3 views: 6,772
dbbubba 5th June 2010

I really dont know where to ask this question. I found an old 3630 at our bar with its power plug. unfortunatly the power plug is...

nixoblivion
replies: 12 views: 5,890
nixoblivion 5th June 2010
replies: 0 views: 3,457
couchpotato 4th June 2010

I've got a few questions about getting a stereo mix bus compressor. I'm not able to demo the units and I've heard clips and...

MannyTheAvatar
replies: 34 views: 4,965
D K 4th June 2010

thought my amp had developed a buzz as of late...... would buzz for a few minutes when turned on then stop..... turns out i think...

nodoubt45
replies: 8 views: 960
nodoubt45 4th June 2010

Didn't see mention of this here, but got an email this morning... TC Helicon PolyTune App for iPhone available for free for the...

Webb
replies: 13 views: 2,236
taa4j6 4th June 2010

Hey, I had a thought the other day about how it would be really interesting to have a list of who was the first...

Rupert_Bear
replies: 7 views: 798
talkshowman 4th June 2010

So I finally got around to downloading the Waves Gold Bundle I bought a while back for my new computer that has PT8 on it and I...

amanitas
replies: 41 views: 3,137
musicjohnny 4th June 2010

Hi Slutz!!! I was looking into replacing the LF373's on my Aphex Expressor 9651s... Does anyone recommend what chips to use? I...

knerd
replies: 1 views: 772
softwareguy 4th June 2010

Just found this band on youtube (apparently they're rather successful but had completely passed me by). YouTube - The Strange...

Santiago
replies: 4 views: 1,071
Digitar 4th June 2010

No sure which forum this should go in really but I just wanted to pay my respects to a great artists who has sadly died from...

stevetgn
replies: 50 views: 3,403
tommy_asakawa 4th June 2010

In addition to freelancing at various studios as a recording/mixing engineer I also have a small set up at home which I use from...

dialectic
replies: 35 views: 3,473
Ron Vogel 4th June 2010

I figured I would ask here... I'm not too sure how many of you know about or remember the Eyris, but I was wondering by the off...

Mystic
replies: 1 views: 1,015
Thetics 4th June 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search