The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Which one would you recommend for bringing guitar tracks alive in a mix and is more CPU efficient?

api2500
replies: 1 views: 1,728
api2500 7th June 2010

I'm looking for a small 1/3 rack space very high quality mono parametric EQ. I've come across the Presonus EQ3B, but would like...

GCL
replies: 12 views: 1,683
Dean Roddey 7th June 2010

Well I just bought a used pair of Yamaha HS80 monitors for $400. I also just noticed that there's a very small (approx. 2cm)...

dblinkhorn
replies: 0 views: 567
dblinkhorn 7th June 2010

Hi, I've had my BCF2000 for a while now but I'm now trying to get the most out of it. Great for faders but EQ? I'm using Logic...

Adlen
replies: 1 views: 887
rcb4t2 7th June 2010

I've been with Music Pro for years and it's fine but you have to pay whole year up front and it's about 2% the value of the gear....

James Lugo
replies: 3 views: 767
ddageek 7th June 2010

I'm looking at P.A. systems, and thought how cool it would be to be able to record the shows, and then sell them to people the...

I-am-challenged
replies: 6 views: 623
rcb4t2 7th June 2010
replies: 3 views: 764
jbsg02 7th June 2010

I have not been camping since I was a kid, and cannot remember how the reverb in the forest sounds. Has anybody ever tried...

sargentpilcher
replies: 33 views: 3,853
sargentpilcher 6th June 2010

I've been working a lot lately on developing my raw tracking skills -- just trying to get the cleanest, most 'accurate' capture I...

jsbeeth
replies: 14 views: 1,307
rcb4t2 6th June 2010

Rising Tone vs. Sand.

adamcal
replies: 2 views: 955
Bater 6th June 2010

please list the modeling guitars like line 6 variax .. (1) guitars with unbal or bal out, usb, midi.. (2) Bass and acoustic...

integrated
replies: 9 views: 1,249
integrated 6th June 2010

Can anyone recommend some European stores for buying used Neumanns, etc please?

bigbongo
replies: 3 views: 1,400
bigbongo 6th June 2010

Hi, i´m looking for a good FW-Interface like 2882, but for half the price. Is there an altnernative for example from...

paco de colonia
replies: 16 views: 1,561
Luckydog 6th June 2010

I'm seriously considering the transition from mac to pc for cubase, and am looking at a good audio pc.. I am most concerned with...

SOLOIST101
replies: 14 views: 2,282
odavy 6th June 2010

In the New York/New Jersey area, which control room do you think sounds the absolute best in the engineering sense, not the hi-fi...

steveWall
replies: 8 views: 1,096
Crowdnoise 6th June 2010

I'm trying to get some new info on the Fractal Audio MFC foot controller. It's been a long time coming and they said there'd be...

guittarzzan
replies: 0 views: 487
guittarzzan 6th June 2010

Hi, So I'm in the market for a sampler and I was wondering what is the best sample mangler available today? I know that the...

flextone
replies: 0 views: 3,085
flextone 6th June 2010

Hi. I'm sitting here with a new Motif XS8 and I'm on my way to record one of my first tracks on it. I find it really hard to...

candersen
replies: 2 views: 602
joeq 6th June 2010

I ordered myself a couple of the Karma K-Micro mini condensers. $35 shipped...Can't beat that. They are just going to be used...

hossman777
replies: 5 views: 2,505
PlugHead 6th June 2010

Pro Tools... Now On Sale At Toys -R- US M-Audio Pro Tools Recording Studio - M-Audio - Toys "R" Us

Waltz Mastering
replies: 32 views: 2,839
omtayslick 6th June 2010

How much is it, I can't find the price anywhere. Does anybody know?

Gummo
replies: 21 views: 40,834
exel 6th June 2010
replies: 0 views: 609
natpub 6th June 2010

Help. I need someone who knows the operation / set-up of a Status. My Engineer and I spent weeks rebuilding an Otari 18R...

Bob Holbrook
replies: 9 views: 1,584
rawstudio 6th June 2010

currently i own a set of krk v4s i'm thinking of progressing towards yamaha NS-10 and dynaudio BM15 within about a year of...

pacifique
replies: 3 views: 770
loopy 6th June 2010

ok. my current inventory situation is like mbox 2 pro sm58 akg p420 art tube mp studio preamp (which i haven't used so far) an...

pacifique
replies: 5 views: 889
mattg082 6th June 2010

So, new member on here and wanted to drop by right away to ask get some recommendations in regards to some soft synths. I've...

DemoColorScheme
replies: 21 views: 1,169
DemoColorScheme 6th June 2010

What cheap hardware unit you think makes the most cheezy sounding 80's type of delay? In particular one with a button you can...

contramark
replies: 7 views: 2,731
Kiwi 6th June 2010

Yo, My co-engineer and I are considering snagging a Dangerous 2-Bus down the road (or perhaps even a console). I'm new to the...

Evenyre
replies: 8 views: 1,777
jonnymac 6th June 2010

So I was talking with this oldschool engineer out of La. I asked him about how he feels about Daws and plug ins. Plug-ins?? he...

Careyn
replies: 131 views: 7,077
Lek 6th June 2010

how might one approximate that bitchin' lyle mays lead sound - the one he uses on offramp, for example? damn that is cool. iheard...

hearttimes
replies: 12 views: 9,197
Mike O 6th June 2010

I've been borrowing a pair of Coles 4038s for drum room mics and they seem cool. What are you guys using for rock sessions? Why?...

James Lugo
replies: 66 views: 8,488
pan60 6th June 2010

Hey everyone, I have some tracks to mix of a standard blues-rock band. Drum kit, bass, guitar, vocals, and keyboard. I...

Byron
replies: 9 views: 7,428
Kronos147 6th June 2010

Hello! I just bought akai s5000 (memory, hard disk, and effect board are on the way :)) but i can't download latest OS from Akai...

KovalStudios
replies: 6 views: 3,482
Dog_Chao_Chao 6th June 2010

Say I've got 6 guitars, 3 each panned L and R. I am recording to a single stereo drum loop. If I send all the guitars to a single...

filthyrich
replies: 1 views: 584
MikeFFG 6th June 2010

Tips on mixing?

LiveLife
replies: 0 views: 557
LiveLife 6th June 2010

I'm looking to spend anywhere from $700-1000. what are some great monitors i can get (new or used) in that price range? I was...

goaway
replies: 12 views: 1,449
dbeeson 6th June 2010

I would really appreciate a nudge in the right direction as I'm completely new to reason. if someone can recommend some good...

lorenzob
replies: 3 views: 697
adeptusmajor 6th June 2010

I haven't seen this addressed, forgive me if it has been. It seems DT at AA and Michael at Oktavamod have slightly different...

drbob1
replies: 9 views: 4,405
SeniorityFedup 6th June 2010

We've seen plenty of guitar rigs, but us keyboard players don't get much love. Whatcha got mates? My live rig when playing with...

Ken Walker
replies: 4 views: 13,025
Peakly 6th June 2010

I've only ever used Cubase and find it pretty easy to manuver, but why do so many studios use Pro Tools HD and the like if all...

Deleted User
replies: 11 views: 981
marcus 6th June 2010

Hi guys, I was hoping someone local would know where I can go ... on holiday but a client needs something urgent so I need a...

mac black
replies: 3 views: 1,221
Alécio Costa 6th June 2010

So last night I was watching videos on nirvana and Butch Vig was talking a little bit about Andy Wallace, so I did a search on...

LiveLife
replies: 5 views: 4,842
tincan 6th June 2010

Somebody explain something to me. I know it's kinda futile to try to figure out one of the 'greats' but, here's whats tripping...

enroper
replies: 7 views: 1,060
Calypso 6th June 2010

Can it be switch to -10db ?

Kir For Pleasur
replies: 6 views: 745
Kir For Pleasur 6th June 2010

Right now in my mix room I'm monitoring through 2 sets, Passive Tannoy Reveals powered by a Bryston 3B and Passive Avantones...

You_Father_Sky
replies: 2 views: 3,032
You_Father_Sky 6th June 2010

After the first verse, during the acoustic part Ian's vocals become very filtered and effected....and then later on the "dee...

snowday9999
replies: 4 views: 1,206
vincentvangogo 5th June 2010

I have always liked the old KRK speakers, but I am not so hot for the current generation. So I was really thrilled to hear that...

zephonic
replies: 0 views: 1,602
zephonic 5th June 2010

For one thing, this band has always just blown me away. Every variation of band member combinations has been always been very...

steelyfan
replies: 53 views: 3,048
XXXEsq 5th June 2010

HI sluterz, i read a lot of threads about this, and i decide to start a thread as well, hope it's useful. i hv motu hd192,...

radioshark
replies: 4 views: 785
radioshark 5th June 2010

Greetings everyone, now that Amplitube 3 is out, I'm curious how it compares to GTR3? considering gtr3 came out as the winner...

mitchwully
replies: 15 views: 19,364
anthonymunoz 5th June 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search