The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I couldn't find a recall sheet for my Studiomaster Mixdown Classic 8 console, so I made one and figured I'd share it. I do a lot...

fistrock
replies: 0 views: 6,359
fistrock 9th June 2010

So there is this specific kind of drum roll that some songs use, it has a specific sound, not like a general tom roll, I'm really...

Borislav_Tonev
replies: 1 views: 597
Play 9th June 2010

I have been thinking about Ronnie James Dio quite a bit since his passing and have been listening to a lot of his work. I grew up...

mr. torture
replies: 16 views: 2,257
robertshaw 9th June 2010

Hi I'm looking to get a new pair of monitor speakers. And have heard two different schools of thought on speaker volume vs....

ThePrez
replies: 6 views: 3,421
LeeYoo 9th June 2010

I have HD, and I know a card is capable of 32 I/O, I know I can get for instance 2 96I/O's and hook up 2 other 8 channel...

dmykins
replies: 6 views: 642
kittonian 9th June 2010

I'm not familiar with most of these microphones. I believe a few of them are AEA models. Can anybody chime in and help out? ...

Evenyre
replies: 2 views: 619
JStuart 9th June 2010

Michael Vecchio of The Deli Magazine reviews the OktavaMod MXL v69 Tube Condenser Mic Modification. This YouTube video features a...

Michael_Joly
replies: 4 views: 4,697
imaginaryday 9th June 2010

Daniel Lanois in intensive care after motorcycle accident - thestar.com Hopefully it's not too bad. It says he'll be released...

mobius.media
replies: - views: -
api2500 9th June 2010

hey slutz, has anybody expierence with this? VR Module "original channel from a Neve™ VR console, racked in a...

-Maxim-
replies: 6 views: 5,342
Musiclab 9th June 2010

Hi, i have been reading alot of good reviews about the RNC and have decided to look to buy one to add to my stuff. I assumed...

snowday9999
replies: 1 views: 540
Doc Mixwell 9th June 2010

Are there any places I can buy a prewired solder style patchbay? Someplace I can specify exactly what I need and have someone...

planet red
replies: 8 views: 1,061
Shaft 9th June 2010

Hi Bit of a primitive question, but I was wondering if the tascam 488 can bounce it's tracks internally, rather than bouncing...

Duzz26
replies: 4 views: 1,153
Duzz26 8th June 2010

Just been listening to Dark Horse by Nickelback. I'm not much of a fan, find it very cheesy, but I'm pretty stunned by how good...

blacklight_uk
replies: 2 views: 1,226
lolcat 8th June 2010

Stupid question......There is a guy by me who is selling a waves bundle for cheap. I always thought that you had to register them...

darryl2112
replies: 5 views: 1,292
The Badge 8th June 2010

So I have this metal band I'm going to be recording and I have been listening to The Devil Wears Prada and noticed that the guy...

LiveLife
replies: 10 views: 5,155
andychamp 8th June 2010

I was recently hanging out with my friend Dick Sheridan who was a big time Jazz drummer back in the day.... He was playing me...

ianbryn11
replies: 25 views: 3,337
Shy 8th June 2010

Currently running my mic pres into a BLA Sparrow ADC and then into the AW's spdif IN with the AW set to clock to the Sparrow....

John N
replies: 0 views: 1,425
John N 8th June 2010

I have an interesting test I'd like to perform, but I can only do it on people who own (and can prove they own) any two or more...

warhead
replies: 26 views: 6,518
DaveUK 8th June 2010

Hey all, I've been on a gearquest tonight, as I'm looking for a good sound card for recording and playback with Windows 7 64-bit....

The Greening
replies: 6 views: 4,699
terence 8th June 2010

This is something I have been scratching my head over for a while, I use Logic Pro 8 and have several external synths and...

ReubenTobias
replies: 1 views: 1,058
anabolique 8th June 2010

Hey people of the forum, can anyone help me identify this effect, its heard in the intro as soon as the song starts. If you...

lorenzob
replies: 1 views: 711
Teddy Ray 8th June 2010

I just grabbed a pair of vintage white MD421N for a great price. This is the version with the 2 position roll off selector....

krs
replies: 17 views: 5,066
noiselab 8th June 2010

What effect creates this sound, and roughly how would I set the parameters? Thanks!

kittyboy
replies: 28 views: 7,613
sound_music 8th June 2010

Just curious. Does anyone know how the original Auratones compare to the Avantone sound cubes? Also wondering what the...

Rhetro
replies: 1 views: 2,412
Johnm73 8th June 2010

I've searched and read every single thread on this board and on the DUC / Avid boards about the Magma PE6R4. I know that it will...

le mieux
replies: 4 views: 656
le mieux 8th June 2010

I'm wanting to get a kit to my specifications but don't want to spend more than $2000. I'm interested in Ludwig's Classic...

willyhunt2000
replies: 6 views: 4,552
Silent Sound 8th June 2010

Hi there, Well, I recently wanted to record a bass line with my Fender precision and SVT with 15" Cabinet. Yet when I...

Loudmouth
replies: 1 views: 728
fretless 8th June 2010

Is there any freeware for my Mac G5...DP6....that I can use to take advantage of the free Bricasti impulses? MANY thanks!

Terry McInturff
replies: 0 views: 544
Terry McInturff 8th June 2010

I know there's already the Tips and Techniques sub-forum, but wouldn't there be space for a general "Mixing" forum?...

IxtabStudios
replies: 2 views: 843
ddageek 8th June 2010

"Kurzweil Rumour" Do they make these anymore? I am trying to find a new one somewhere (I did see one on ebay) but I...

shrimpbait
replies: 4 views: 732
Denny C 8th June 2010

My current monitoring setup is: Pro Tools Mix+++ > Presonus Central Station > Rane Headphone Amp > 1 Channel stereo TRS...

dynamike
replies: 13 views: 5,306
RonT 8th June 2010

I saw this over at kvr, and i thought it might be valid: :: You know, in terms of synths anyway, I'm more and more convinced...

systematika
replies: 12 views: 1,163
systematika 8th June 2010

I've never had this kind of midi issue before and it really has me stumped so I'm pleading to you guys hoping I'm just...

guittarzzan
replies: 0 views: 516
guittarzzan 8th June 2010

After reading hundreds of acoustic guitar related posts I decided to start yet another one in a hope of getting some more...

Sonic_Beast
replies: 30 views: 2,723
rcb4t2 8th June 2010

Got any tips on using the Warmth feature ? I've been using it on the mix buss set to 50% .

ScumBum
replies: 2 views: 2,170
sardi 8th June 2010

Hey all, Been loving my Liquid Mix 16 until recently, when for no known reason, the plugins keep reseting themselves to a...

Sad Iron Studio
replies: 13 views: 3,014
Andy-Focusrite 8th June 2010

What microphones would you choose as an alternative to Sennheiser 421's on toms? I like the sound of the 421's, but I can't use...

Dave Martin
replies: 52 views: 9,176
IxtabStudios 8th June 2010

Finally got out of the plug-in van and I just bought my first analog compressor (Pete's Place Audio BAC 500) for my own...

DreamSound
replies: 3 views: 729
judah 8th June 2010

Hi, I'm looking for a small interface with 2 mic inputs and 8 balanced outputs. It should have reliable ASIO drivers, and...

AMelbye
replies: 0 views: 568
AMelbye 8th June 2010

I just got a Beta 87a. It's gonna be my main vocal mic for live stuff. I'm also wondering though how many people like it on...

TBarrnes
replies: 1 views: 744
chrysb93065 8th June 2010

...no.. not like "the matrix". he wants to work in my studio from time to time.. he brings his MacBook pro I have an...

George Necola
replies: 2 views: 540
Jan1973 8th June 2010

Hi Everyone :) I have been lurking, reading, studying, and applying (and disregarding) much of what I have read here. Thank you...

StevSkye
replies: 57 views: 6,602
Myr 8th June 2010

Is it possible to record through rosetta800 to digi 002 on 96 KHz? URGENT!!!

edoiadi
replies: 7 views: 3,344
mattg082 8th June 2010

Hi, I was wondering what size studio monitors (5,6,or 8) I should get for a small room?

musicguy7
replies: 4 views: 16,440
sfoote 8th June 2010

want to invest in a real good vocal mic for live use. the condition is that Im handicapped and have trouble holding a handheld. I...

Noize
replies: 2 views: 490
Noize 8th June 2010

so i'm wondering how difficult it'd be to build a control surface actually.. i'm thinking 16 faders (motorized), and the goal...

overgrown
replies: 1 views: 772
private_stock 8th June 2010

I'm just a lowly hobbyist. I keep reading these threads in which people are talking about "nulling" (especially with...

ektia
replies: 9 views: 988
Tangible 8th June 2010

Seriously looking at the Focal Twin6's. Gotta see if there's a demo pair around to try. The ADAM P22's have been a great ride but...

James Lugo
replies: 94 views: 9,407
audiphreak 8th June 2010

Hi - anyone know of a 2 or 4 space rack for API 200 series modules?

once a roadie
replies: 4 views: 3,061
houndog328 8th June 2010

Anyone use one of these? Worth it, or can it be achieved with other cheaper gear?

contramark
replies: 1 views: 1,026
Deltones 8th June 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search