The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey there, I'm trying to take music engineering seriously and I was wondering how to go about recording combo amp with a duet...

fueledbyraymond
replies: 5 views: 689
RCM - Ronan 18th June 2010

He posts on these boards http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xe62LFmYMCY

bexarametric
replies: 6 views: 900
joeq 18th June 2010

Any comments on what this would sound like? Here is my setup with the DDA SCA preamps-->Prism Orpheus (Pres and AD into...

thkaiser
replies: 2 views: 2,065
thkaiser 18th June 2010

Hello, I'm currently building up my selection of gear and the monitoring chain is next. Currently I have a Lynx Aurora 16 w/ AES...

Rock Fraser
replies: 7 views: 1,533
Gobo Diddly 18th June 2010

I'm thinking about getting one of the Hamptone JFET kits, and I'm just wondering how they'd work for rock/metal guitars. IOW, how...

ben_allison
replies: 17 views: 1,278
daveg62 18th June 2010

I have been using Logic Pro for from recording to mastering for somewhile now. I am really wanting to invest more into the...

Studio 8o5
replies: 2 views: 894
Studio 8o5 18th June 2010

In other words.... how do I do this?! I'd love to have something like a bracasti for verb but I mix ITB and am...

everglass
replies: 5 views: 932
rcb4t2 18th June 2010

Hi, I have a Tascam BR-20 and I'd like to be able to adjust bias, meter calibration, I/O calibration, erase current, azimuth...

Fhl
replies: 2 views: 2,194
Fhl 18th June 2010

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie"...

Halloween
replies: 4 views: 3,150
dicko 18th June 2010

I recorded a singer playing acoustic gtr with an 87, and now I need to make this sound as professional as possible. I'd love...

Lazer Toms
replies: 0 views: 548
Lazer Toms 18th June 2010

Right I own: API 512C A Designs P-1 Shadow Hills Industries Mono GAMA Avedis Audio MA5 And I just trying to figure out which...

LiveLife
replies: 7 views: 936
monkeyxx 18th June 2010

Alright, no body has seemed to give me a direct answer to my issue, so I'm sending it out to the gearslutz world! Here's my...

ampedrecording
replies: 5 views: 606
ampedrecording 17th June 2010

Is amazing??? :) I had some trouble getting sounds out of it, but last night had extreme success.. AND HOLY COW.. The...

DeyBwah
replies: 23 views: 1,835
DeyBwah 17th June 2010

I have never been excited about condenser handheld's in the studio, they either were not true condensers' (electret) or stuffed...

AudioHipster
replies: 0 views: 817
AudioHipster 17th June 2010

Shure SM58 : Neumann U87 Summing ITB on PT LE 8 : X Solve for X. diddlydoo

numberforty1
replies: 9 views: 971
theblue1 17th June 2010

Hi, What is a good price for a secondhand eventide eclipse (first version)? grtz

datafeist
replies: 0 views: 541
datafeist 17th June 2010

Having a hard time choosing between the two. The clips of the Overstayer Compressor are very impressive, I wonder if the modded...

chris.holtmeier
replies: 0 views: 942
chris.holtmeier 17th June 2010

Hey - Looking for some dance music festival sound techs out there. What is the normal crossover fequency for the subs? Since...

JoshuaPenman
replies: 0 views: 1,032
JoshuaPenman 17th June 2010

So I play normal guitar but I am picking up my first bass guitar. But before I buy something I want to play everything that is...

replies: 19 views: 3,232
chrisp2u 17th June 2010

Hey I play electric and acoustic guitar but I'm looking to buy a real nice bass guitar and so I need to also get a bass amp. My...

replies: 8 views: 4,018
bkbirge 17th June 2010

im gonna track some DI guitars just dry sounding i will add distortion when it gets ITB so i need it as clean and noiseless a...

complex
replies: 5 views: 3,210
complex 17th June 2010

So I'm checking out dynamic microphones for recording electric guitar and then possibly bass guitar and I was wondering if...

replies: 11 views: 1,700
MicDaddy 17th June 2010

At first, excuse me for my poor English. I'm bored with my Behringer Truth B2030A. I'm recording a lot of classical...

pineapple
replies: 17 views: 2,466
ReSeRe 17th June 2010

There are some pretty good sounding - at least by the demos - drum programs out there now. Ocean Way and Steven Slate come to...

maxy
replies: 69 views: 5,441
Flying_Dutchman 17th June 2010

Is there any good chair that you can sit on for hours and that dont make any sounds even if you move a bit? Typical usage should...

bace
replies: 0 views: 539
bace 17th June 2010

I've seen somewhat similar posts to this before, but I couldn't find a recent one addressing my exact questions... I know some...

PaulBlackwell
replies: 11 views: 982

ive been recording in an untreated room. could probably sound better if treated. mixes may also sound better with a good 2buss...

sunnyb
replies: 53 views: 2,275

I need some closed back headphones that won't bleed and work well enough for the vocalist listening to tracks (and possibly their...

mooghappy
replies: 12 views: 21,965
tombuur 17th June 2010

Hi Is this console good for recording. I need opinios about the Pre's, Eq's, mix bus all you know about it. I can buy one and I...

rockastro
replies: 2 views: 820
rockastro 17th June 2010

Is this how a damaged Beyerdynamic M160 sounds? Beyer M201 for reference only.

judah
replies: 25 views: 1,418
cavemusic 17th June 2010

Hi, Just installed EZ drummer. Cool. But.... It doesn't follow tempo changes in DP. If I drag and drop a midi file it will play...

dashamu
replies: 3 views: 783
iamthehipster 17th June 2010

Hi all, I sing classic rock. I record at a friends house in his home studio. We are trying to get more recording time in so I...

randomduder
replies: 3 views: 653
randomduder 17th June 2010

Firstly let me apologise in advance if people have answered this question before ... I have searched a lot but haven't found ...

randomduder
replies: 7 views: 2,673
randomduder 17th June 2010

So I have the basic stock plugins, and the waves SSL bundle. I was think about getting the Waves API, and CLA classic compressors...

LiveLife
replies: 10 views: 1,190
RawBeanZen 17th June 2010

Good day again. I am looking to get another audio device and I have gleened that RME is a solid and stable device (especially...

foamboy
replies: 0 views: 505
foamboy 17th June 2010

I was wondering what over head/ stereo technique folks are using for their drum over head mics when using figure eight pattern...

Puffer Fish
replies: 3 views: 1,878
Doc Mixwell 17th June 2010

New to posting here, but I've been browsing the forums for a few years periodically now. Looking for some advice... I've been...

bzotter
replies: 4 views: 695
bzotter 17th June 2010

Any TC m5000 genius minds on GS ?? I have a TC M5000 with 2 DSP´s and one ADA card. Is it not possible to run 2 engines on my...

jakes
replies: 7 views: 2,459
Rick Sutton 17th June 2010

How do these compare to commercial clones or original neves?

Recman
replies: 4 views: 4,009
Matt Bartlem 17th June 2010

Here is an example of a wide white noise effect used in a track which seems to have no phase cancellation whatsoever. If you mono...

gavohare
replies: 0 views: 467
gavohare 17th June 2010

I have to edit out an entire section of a song in a Pro Tools session. I have done both using Shuffle mode and deleting the audio...

Keith Moore
replies: 3 views: 4,781
drew 17th June 2010

Yes, I'm old school...... I'm used to consoles & patchbays but I've sold all that and I'm embracing working predominately ITB...

everglass
replies: 3 views: 961
omegaomega 17th June 2010

I've been working with logic now and macs for awhile, and trust me, i love Macs and I love Logic. My little macbook pro I have...

the_grimace
replies: 24 views: 12,449
headwerkn 17th June 2010

Hey guys, I'm in need of a drum kit now my drummer has taken his DW back that he let me borrow for some time. I typically record...

anemicrock
replies: 77 views: 8,159
headwerkn 17th June 2010

I I have been recording since late 04. I am still learning, but people tell me I have good ears. I do end up with a decent...

Action508
replies: 7 views: 3,991
Avatar for Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording
Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording 17th June 2010

I'm looking for a single coil pickup that will give me that huge single coil sound, ala Muse, Origin of Symmetry era, Rage...

Myr
replies: 7 views: 1,464
lobsty 17th June 2010

I think there are a handful of threads that belong somewhere between the "Q & A" section and the random bump they...

lagavulin16
replies: 0 views: 759
lagavulin16 17th June 2010

This week myself and a friend have been looking for a new mic. My friend owns and runs a professional studio with 3 rooms. He...

SOLA
replies: 58 views: 5,587
dbbubba 17th June 2010

So i'm thinking about getting a Sparrow or similar DA for my back end. I'm unfortunately stuck with an Mbox2 at this time. Can...

xxromani
replies: 2 views: 722
living sounds 17th June 2010

Hi guys am considering buying the AKG C414XLII for male lead vocals (rock/pop)... would anyone like to share there experience...

jdproject1
replies: 4 views: 1,314
jdproject1 17th June 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search