The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 8
Views: 8
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Making of...Almost Famous on Vimeo (can you embed with vimeo on here??)

washout
replies: 2 views: 730
washout 2nd July 2010

So, I'm a Gen-Xer and thus came into the audio world when Pro tools was prohibitively expensive, and a vague bias against it has...

syntax
replies: 7 views: 1,616
smilinjames 2nd July 2010

Hello gang! We've recently taken possesion of a lovely Fostex g24s for the studio and Im looking to find a stable supply of...

CatInTheFurnace
replies: 6 views: 615
CatInTheFurnace 2nd July 2010

Hi! I have a RME Fireface 400 and was thinking about connection the inputs and outputs to an external patchbay to conserve the...

thecity
replies: 3 views: 587
jkung 2nd July 2010

(sorry if I've not caught a topic on this before) I'm looking for a half-decent set of In Ears to use in loud studio tracking...

-Noodles-
replies: 17 views: 3,199
Teddy Ray 2nd July 2010

Conenct these 2 slutz to work with each other and make beautiful love: Emu 0404 USB at zZounds Solid State Logic |...

TheStixter
replies: 0 views: 442
TheStixter 2nd July 2010

hey- I've got an issue with my MXL v67g that I tried to mod today. I threw a 470 pf cap off the capsule, a .022 uf cap for c3,...

Nooel
replies: 4 views: 2,065
Michael_Joly 2nd July 2010

Heres the setup: saffire pro40 pre73 c414eb I've always had a very high pitched hiss when recording acoustic guitars or...

Carnesd
replies: 15 views: 1,099
Carnesd 2nd July 2010

Hi there. I have a shadowhills monogama 500 series pre and I have it running (balanced of course) into a line input on my...

worthweaver
replies: 16 views: 1,141
Retinal 2nd July 2010

i know it's the opposite end of the year from february, but, just out of interest, how many people participate in the rpm...

Slodey
replies: 0 views: 473
Slodey 2nd July 2010

ok ive posted a bunch about this recently but just bare with me! i absolutely love the prophet 5. i would get one but my bandmate...

sunnyb
replies: 2 views: 490
NWSooner 2nd July 2010

I'm wondering if you'd be better off monitoring off the monitoring section of a nice summing unit like the nve 8816 or a...

somsto75
replies: 7 views: 724
somsto75 1st July 2010

Hello there. This is my first post, so I'm a newbie here... I'm looking for a good piano keyboard . I don't care about either...

Anthony S.
replies: 15 views: 2,622
traumerei1838 1st July 2010

Hello everyone! it's been years i am looking for someone who would make a drummachine for me. i was thinking of diferent...

cennay
replies: 7 views: 2,809
cennay 1st July 2010

im between an OB-8 and OB-xa. have found both for a similar price but they're not local. versatility and modulation capabilities...

sunnyb
replies: 1 views: 515
sunnyb 1st July 2010

I was wondering if anyone knew which model Carnhill's one would use for replacing the output and mic input transformers? Thanks!

Nooel
replies: 0 views: 1,030
Nooel 1st July 2010

What is the best solvent to clean the rubber on cables?? Someone put masking tape on the cable and it's been tough to get the...

RockTheRoll
replies: 7 views: 5,163
GuySonic 1st July 2010

Hi there, I need your help guys, I have a recording on saturday and I have lots questions. I have to recording a choir and...

analogica
replies: 5 views: 652
Audiowizard77 1st July 2010

Where is a good place to look for new and used consoles? Thanks, John

SoZo
replies: 8 views: 800
Teddy Ray 1st July 2010

T-RackS 3 DELUXE VST-RTAS - eBay (item 150462557037 end time Jul-05-10 23:18:26 PDT)

SmooveG
replies: 8 views: 1,034
T_R_S 1st July 2010

I currently have a M-Audio Project Mix I/O and a Digimax FS giving me a total of 16 channels. I want to start to incorporate...

co.mark
replies: 0 views: 792
co.mark 1st July 2010

Hey guys, Maybe someone needs Euphonix MC Control and MC Mix? My price 1300 euro + shipping. I'm from Europe.. Gear used only...

Arturas
replies: 3 views: 1,995
empirix 1st July 2010

i guess my question is how often should a patch bay be cleaned. I havn't cleaned mine in 7 years. How do you go about cleaning...

numbtomotion
replies: 1 views: 614
Flying_Dutchman 1st July 2010

Hi, anyone know how to fix inline microphone preamps that are noisy?

bussus
replies: 1 views: 2,073
Ephrem13 1st July 2010

Lets say...I have 8 channels of back vocals. Im mixing ITB. If I set the same Hi-pass cut-off frequency, same slope for all 8...

anabolique
replies: 2 views: 676
anabolique 1st July 2010

Sweet interview! I found this stuff minutes ago and really enjoyed it... You'll find a second part on the same web...

jpupo74
replies: 7 views: 4,619
recall 1st July 2010

Hi there, First post so hope its in the right place. I decided to set in a studio in a spare room and need advice on the...

shevy
replies: 4 views: 664
dhiltonlittle 1st July 2010

I was planning on making the jump to PT soon just to be compatible all the other studios in the area. I didn't want to go LE...

jkung
replies: 6 views: 786
jkung 1st July 2010

quick question, what is the preferred, or standard format for video that is going to be posted to youtube? all my vids are...

maskedman72
replies: 5 views: 4,128
Damon Gramont 1st July 2010

I've just been screwed over by this a bunch of times, and thought I would warn others. This is for PT LE 8 and subsequent...

numberforty1
replies: 9 views: 809
numberforty1 1st July 2010

YouTube - The Lawrence Welk Show One word: Talent.......... Yea, it's a corny song and I'm not sure what a...

loopy
replies: 5 views: 862
mb66 1st July 2010

Hello, I've googled and have been scouring for a manual for the M125 with no luck. Does anyone have a lead as to where I can...

DamnYankee
replies: 2 views: 3,531
Del 1st July 2010

I've been a live sound engineer for close to a decade. About a year ago, decided I wanted to see the other side of music and...

TNTF
replies: 7 views: 1,033
Eric Pederson 1st July 2010

hi there, i would like to know what are the best 4 channels preamp for a budget of 1000€ i record blues-roots music and my...

thegoonmat
replies: 10 views: 1,179
Mike Douaire 1st July 2010

I'm a singer/songwriter and also recording engineer (like everyone else), and will be moving to Nashville in the next 3 or 4...

SDB_12
replies: 0 views: 873
SDB_12 1st July 2010

I was doing a search and couldn't find anything on the subject but I could have sworn I saw a thread that said it was not prudent...

JBVries
replies: 12 views: 1,102
Quint 1st July 2010

I really appreciate when people go out of their way to encourage others. <object width="640"...

Heartfelt
replies: 0 views: 483
Heartfelt 1st July 2010

I'm eyeing a used Motu mk2 buy since the now second tascam 2ch. interfaces kicked the bucket (us 122 and 122l) due to...

dafe
replies: 2 views: 3,138
dafe 1st July 2010

Hi Guys, Just upgraded my system from RME FF400 to SSL. I made a comparison on DAC comparison on RME fireface 400 and SSL...

yphs_mst
replies: 0 views: 898
yphs_mst 1st July 2010

I just got a box of 1950something mullard 12ax7 tubes from a friend to play around with. I don't have a tube tester and I doubt...

kodaz
replies: 6 views: 607
robertshaw 1st July 2010

I'm looking to grab a little extra room and am wondering how much wall-mounting my near fields will affect the bass response in...

Ken Walker
replies: 0 views: 1,259
Ken Walker 1st July 2010

What the keyboardist is playing the whole time (not the piano player): Lisztomania (Unplugged) | Phoenix | Music Video | MTV Can...

run, megalodon
replies: 4 views: 842
Mid-East.com 1st July 2010

I'm confused as to how you connect a pro tools hd system such as a 192 interface. Suppose I wanted to record 16 tracks of audio...

aksion
replies: 2 views: 1,977
psycho_monkey 1st July 2010

Does anyone know what would be the best or most complete (yet still affordable, like $500 or less) sample library for sound fx. ...

jpm100eb
replies: 3 views: 819
stevelindsay 1st July 2010

hey all, lately my studio has gotten a lot of requests for voice over demos. Im looking for one or more libraries of...

dannyofmarge
replies: 4 views: 604
Ernie O 1st July 2010

I'm looking for a firewire powered audio interface. I currently have the firebox and have had so many issues with gain levels. I...

Gimmpy
replies: 8 views: 1,206
Gimmpy 1st July 2010

How would you hook the two up together? I've always had other devices connected via optical and never had a problem but for some...

karp47
replies: 1 views: 1,487
karp47 1st July 2010

I'm very interested in learning music about music and engineering in general, i would like to have someone teach me and to turn...

Jigsawsoul
replies: 2 views: 3,572
Macky 1st July 2010

Simple question, serious topic. So far I'm looking at this http://www.musicproinsurance.com/ehealth.aspx Any opinions will...

spectacular g
replies: 66 views: 4,570
mykhal c 1st July 2010

Ok so i decided to buy a mic and get it modded but im not sure about the whole process, do i buy the parts and get them sent to...

complex
replies: 8 views: 1,004
misterlong 1st July 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search