The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 8
Views: 8
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I recently upgraded to logic 9, and then updated to the latest version. So far I am finding it totally unusable, the whole...

ReubenTobias
replies: 7 views: 980
mattg082 5th July 2010

I'm trying to record four trumpet parts as mono tracks and some of them are unison notes. I'm getting phasing issues a lot. How...

amigomatt
replies: 22 views: 2,291
hibakusha 5th July 2010

I gotta say that this mic is pretty damn good. I have a mxl genesis and that mic got pretty muddy when I ran it thru my UA solo...

GRO
replies: 4 views: 1,880
uncle duncan 5th July 2010

Halionsonic (steinbergs new VSTi based on Halion and Hypersonic) has just been released. Have a look and listen to the demos...

Jorg
replies: 1 views: 1,504
djanthonyw 5th July 2010

Anyone know what cable options there are for the AES8 card that requires a breakout cable. I checked Ebay and they have several...

puppee
replies: 1 views: 656
puppee 5th July 2010

Hey everyone quick question. I'm interning for a producer/composer right now and he is looking for a good compact midi...

greengalaxyrider
replies: 6 views: 731
L-Rey 5th July 2010

I've heard alot of scary "science" about how CD-R's are not stable over the long term-- and I am all about believing...

joelpatterson
replies: 8 views: 686
robertshaw 5th July 2010

For vocals on a mic like a Oktava 219?

Bradahman
replies: 1 views: 1,098
mikethedrummer 5th July 2010

Hi I want to buy this console but i think this is so much over rating......is a good price for a console in that condition and...

rockastro
replies: 10 views: 4,536
lemix 5th July 2010

Just had a track I've finished working on mastered. I'm really happy with how it turned out, but it would be reassuring to get a...

beanerie
replies: 9 views: 1,153
Waltz Mastering 5th July 2010
replies: 24 views: 1,788
loopy 5th July 2010

Please: (ONLY) users who own both should write here. Nobody else :cop:

MarkyGoldstein
replies: 9 views: 2,880
Audio Hombre 5th July 2010

does it work in the studio? I was wondering if it is a problem that it might take the vibration of the amp and that changes the...

pete
replies: 3 views: 1,328
13036 5th July 2010

This is a great video about Kind of Blue. I want to identify this tape deck at the beginning of the video. Thanks, Roger ...

ROGERD
replies: 2 views: 609
ArcCirDude 5th July 2010

Hey, looking at a few Tech 21 SansAmp units, I want to use it for giving a little something, sometimes, mostly for bass or who...

Lee Cardan
replies: 11 views: 3,798
drbob1 5th July 2010

Candyass - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia I know you guys remember/tried to forget this band/record. Anyway, Jay had a...

bladelaw
replies: 6 views: 3,578
Dean Roddey 5th July 2010

Is there a way I can compress my vocals in the cans when I'm recording but without compressing them on the actual recording? I...

edjay
replies: 5 views: 854
edjay 4th July 2010

Hey guys I contacted event and they just keep emailing me I need 20K pots but there are some many sizes. Does anyone know what...

skiroy
replies: 3 views: 480
theblue1 4th July 2010

I recently bought a Focusrite Saffire Pro 40 interface and a Macbook Pro to start recording. I'm using ableton live at the...

Jammyd33
replies: 1 views: 646
shatz 4th July 2010

What would you do? Next week I will record a 8-piece mestizo pop-band, incl. accordeon, violin trumpet. Taking in account the...

Joram
replies: 23 views: 2,156
Joram 4th July 2010

What a tremendous album. I remember this album hitting me like a ton of bricks(I grew up loving Husker Du , Minor Threat, etc)......

Teddy Ray
replies: 0 views: 785
Teddy Ray 4th July 2010

Hey, Could'nt find a very definitive post for this - apologies if ive missed it.. I just bought a pair of neumann/geffel...

jon123gordon
replies: 0 views: 1,094
jon123gordon 4th July 2010

Hello A man says atb is better than oram 8T really? an other man says atb toft 1 is better than the new version atb are you...

IMANOUEL
replies: 11 views: 1,595
Slipperman 4th July 2010

I have looked into analog summing for ITB mixes for a while and understand the concept. One thing puzzles me though, and it...

Levon
replies: 46 views: 2,921
Cursed Lemon 4th July 2010

I have a summit preamp DI box in route. It has a mic level and line level out, it will be going into one of the 5-8 channel...

slienke
replies: 2 views: 928
theblue1 4th July 2010

So a friend of mine clapped his hands to check the room ambience in a room. Now I have very sensitive ears but still it...

hollow
replies: 32 views: 11,070
dr_Jezz 4th July 2010

I just purchased a DDA CS3 mixer for my small studio setup. I got everything running today and I think the preamps and the...

thkaiser
replies: 4 views: 778
thkaiser 4th July 2010

Does anyone know how this pre sounds on vocals? Clips? I have heard it on Tony's great instrumental funk clips. Curious about it...

yotonic
replies: 3 views: 1,720
stephent28 4th July 2010

A friend of mine has decided to pick up an intern job out on the west coast. So he comes to me and ask what a good tutorial DVD...

Halloween
replies: 3 views: 1,309
Teddy Ray 4th July 2010

Everyone from this forum should see and hear this and the other videos this guy has up: <object width="425"...

kingdice86
replies: 59 views: 22,608
FFTT 4th July 2010

I just got the focal's CMS 50 One speaker is clearly more loud then the other...

murphythecat87
replies: 4 views: 1,164
imcarthur 4th July 2010

I recorded a live performance of a 50-woman choir with piano accompaniment recently and I found a few problems. First, the...

Fu Schnickens
replies: 4 views: 952
Surbitone 4th July 2010

Has anyone compared the bm5a vs. the bm5a mk2 yet? ive read a few threads on gs, but none really compare the two speakers! id...

nixoblivion
replies: 5 views: 937
audiobob 4th July 2010

IF you have these 3 tools . How can i use my compressor. How can i compress my vocals.

ProducerVick
replies: 1 views: 625
psycho_monkey 4th July 2010

something about the V89 interests me. Maybe its just that wide chubby substantial-ness about the way it looks. Dunno why since...

John N
replies: 1 views: 2,227
mrboma 4th July 2010

somebody is selling a pair of these for around $280 US dollars in my area, is it a good deal??? I couldn't find any info about...

goroplayground
replies: 1 views: 3,443
goroplayground 4th July 2010

Does anyone know of some high-quality studios and/or well-respected producers/engineers in Jerusalem? Big or small - I'm...

Ialsoeathummus
replies: 5 views: 1,219
Ialsoeathummus 4th July 2010

I am curious about the Mojave Audio MA-200...I got some money coming in soon and was looking into investing in one of these tube...

whquade
replies: 2 views: 618
rcb4t2 4th July 2010

Great metal tone. Not abrasive, very deeeep! Excerpt from his website made me chuckle: Mark's Rig - 2 Mesa 4x12...

Blast9
replies: 7 views: 2,933
ryangeller 4th July 2010

Was cleaning up my studio and drinking way-too-dark-and-concentrated coffee. Under the influence of caffeine, I had a euphoric...

Silver Sonya
replies: 39 views: 2,819
creegstor 4th July 2010

So I read all the related posts and all I saw in the replies were a bunch of "I thinks" and critiques on wrong methods....

knucklesmd
replies: 2 views: 608
Classic 4th July 2010

Hello all, audio neophyte here, I have a Traynor YGA1 50 watt tube amp that I have hooked up to two cabinets with different...

fubar99
replies: 1 views: 583
2N1305 4th July 2010

hey Im building a studio in 2 rooms of my basement one room is proper drywalled room that I plan on using for the control room,...

jcue23
replies: 0 views: 488
jcue23 4th July 2010

I have Motu 828MK3 connected to HD24 via two ADAT Optical connection. I use HD24 as a convertor to connect with analogue console....

Mr. Bars
replies: 4 views: 1,640
Bluzzi 4th July 2010

I have a Rosetta 200 and a 002 hooked up through SPDIF. Im wanting to use the Rosettas A/D/A and Clock. In ProTools under...

KGraham045
replies: 0 views: 518
KGraham045 4th July 2010

Both have claims of unreal price to quality ratio. I've heard nothing bad about either. However, I'm thinking about the Weber...

filthyrich
replies: 12 views: 5,076
sloper 4th July 2010

I'm trying to buy a budget mic for Hip-Hop and Rock, Mainly vocals, and i'm being completly overwhelmed by options. The mst...

Bossatmusic
replies: 51 views: 5,058
mattg082 4th July 2010

Anyone seen the MXL Revelation? A nearly $1300 variable pattern tube mic. Are people really willing to spend that much on...

Silent Sound
replies: 38 views: 3,205
joelpatterson 4th July 2010

Hey guys, need your advice I need to pick out some mics for field recording. I've been working for a small company that produces...

cora
replies: 3 views: 979
husky band 4th July 2010

I'm using my MW1, which is way cool btw, for my first time at doing reamping and since I'm a bit noobish at this, I have a...

guittarzzan
replies: 13 views: 1,729
turtlejon 4th July 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search