The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm hoping someone can shed some light on this issue of latency. I've decided to do what a lot of other people are doing by using...

Dean Landon
replies: 4 views: 739
~Zenshin Suru~ 6th July 2010

Hi, I'm searching for the perfect center piece, or the heart, for a very professional project studio. I use Pro Tools 8, but do...

SDB_12
replies: 6 views: 1,912
travisbrown 6th July 2010

Phoenix connectors... what are they and what is their general application? I was looking at some EV speakers the other day,...

SimmonsCS28
replies: 3 views: 695
SimmonsCS28 6th July 2010

I saw these Fethead's for sale Triton Audio They say that the phantom power is shielded from the ribbon mic. Has anyone plugged...

daveybouy
replies: 4 views: 1,289
voiceactor 6th July 2010

What are the 10 highest quality Firewire A/D/A converters? in order?

budzinmylungz
replies: 5 views: 711
kooz 6th July 2010

There's the usual flamewar brewing over in the Music Computers board about whether FL Studio is "professional enough,"...

JES
replies: 2 views: 609
j-uk 6th July 2010

I copied and pasted what I'd wrote in another thread; I was in a studio session the other day, recording on PT HD via a...

djanogil
replies: 1 views: 707
teo 6th July 2010

Ok, So I want to buy a summing box, My choices so far are the, Dangerous audio DBOX, the Dangerous 2BUS LT, or the TL audio...

Andysw
replies: 35 views: 12,901
jmp72 6th July 2010

Hello Son and mates at uni in the UK attempting to set up a student net TV station. Have been asked to contribute advice. It...

dustybin
replies: 3 views: 568
chris319 6th July 2010

Hey guys, I read in the 5.5 pdf that says theres added color preferences-does anyone know if can you make cubase have the same ...

SOLOIST101
replies: 16 views: 5,974
JamieVU 6th July 2010

Can anyone recommend an inexpensive but good portable 2 track recorder with built in mics. Looking for something to record...

michael c
replies: 2 views: 872
malfunction 6th July 2010

My studio needs new monitors and we are trying to decide between the KRK VXT 8 or the ADAM A7. I know the KRK will have more...

Ramchandra
replies: 23 views: 18,956
jcc449 6th July 2010

Finally, my wife got me my iphone. I know, dated right. Now I feel young again..LOL.. Anyways, i'd love to know what the coolest...

CJ1973
replies: 20 views: 1,548
ebot9000 6th July 2010

Hi Guys, About to go on holiday (very near GS moderator Tobias' Bohus studio :) ) and I am looking for some reading material...

CAT5
replies: 13 views: 858
EleKtriKaz 6th July 2010

Hi guys, I got my hands on a beautiful '72 Fender Rhodes Mark I 73 Suitcase Model, and I'm looking for some opinions and options...

Teo Macero
replies: 31 views: 6,316
GetWithTheTines 6th July 2010

I'm getting intermittent (almost regular pulsed) crackling when my MIDI rig is connected to the interface, even when there are no...

jsbeeth
replies: 2 views: 649
jsbeeth 6th July 2010

So much for using high end vocal mics. Pretty fine vocals using SM58s. The Fab Faux - Abbey Road Side 2 (mostly) on Vimeo

plexisys
replies: 24 views: 2,049
Vum 6th July 2010

Hello. The mini me can be found used for about $500, and can be used with PC. i cant find the metric halo used for less than...

gurnisht
replies: 13 views: 2,499
Undiscovered 6th July 2010

I know I'm not covering new ground here, but I just wanted to run this by my fellow posters with more experience than I to see if...

Andysw
replies: 0 views: 1,269
Andysw 6th July 2010

I bought a Gibson ES-333 on ebay, that was described as "in a collector state". I had it at a regular price. The guitar...

Nawar87
replies: 20 views: 3,510
AllAboutTone 6th July 2010

Planning to start a local acoustic duo (guitar/vocals) that'll also lead to a 50'-70's R&B dance band (Motown/Stax/etc.)....

chessparov
replies: 10 views: 895
chessparov 6th July 2010

please suggest best bang for the buck rack gear for me. I just got a 19 space rack and have too many empty spaces. Its like an...

Rednose
replies: 24 views: 3,342
Audio Hombre 6th July 2010

Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you guys have witnessed the following scenario: My Ensemble seems to have a strange issue...

Palaver
replies: 0 views: 647
Palaver 6th July 2010

So I'm finishing a rather important CD. As usual, up against deadlines. But it sounds excellent, everyone is happy. I burn a...

Steffmo
replies: 11 views: 677
theblue1 6th July 2010

Probably a stupid question, but how do I change the timestretching algorithm in Logic? Thanks for any help :)

Slodey
replies: 4 views: 3,303
guavadude 6th July 2010

Does anyone have any comparison or shootout files for these? I have searched and heard them on separate takes but nothing...

yotonic
replies: 0 views: 705
yotonic 6th July 2010

Trying to get hold of the guys at Peluso. Can anyone help? I have tried calling and email.

Louis Bernstone
replies: 2 views: 621
Louis Bernstone 6th July 2010

Okay, I am new to mastering. I have a song I am trying to make louder (ya, I know), but it just doesn't seem like I can compete...

Jakeman1086
replies: 3 views: 623
Waltz Mastering 6th July 2010

After 2 weeks of waiting i got Focal CMS 50 but they really look used. Both monitors even have very small cosmetic damage....

skyform
replies: 17 views: 2,235
imcarthur 6th July 2010

While using Reaper I'd like to be able to hear the FX live through my headphones. I am using a Firepod FP 10 interface and using...

ruanddu
replies: 5 views: 2,329
DaveE 6th July 2010

Just got my new Pendulum OCL-2. Since I found that compressing can sometimes emphasise bass and reduce HF (etc.), I am thinking...

ISedlacek
replies: 5 views: 15,555
Flying_Dutchman 5th July 2010

I need some help on how to set up an Audio Accessories mini shorti quick switch db25 patchbay. Audio Accessories The thing I...

mooghappy
replies: 0 views: 1,082
mooghappy 5th July 2010

I've been running a studio for a while now, and have decided to get protools HD. I'm currently running digital performer with a...

cchord59
replies: 3 views: 706
psycho_monkey 5th July 2010

Hey guys, so I think I'm at the end of a multi-month quest to set up my rig (at least in the major way, who doesn't always want...

paulrk
replies: 6 views: 1,807
pan60 5th July 2010

So I'm putting together a home studio and I'm lacking a good a/d d/a converter unit. Right now I'm sadly going through an mbox...

replies: 23 views: 6,954
cosmik_debris 5th July 2010

just curious??? since im a knowledge Thirsty noob boing

complex
replies: 11 views: 1,187
Fabi 5th July 2010

"My Darling Gearslutz All...... Well we just wrapped up our pre-production meetings on my new video -- *"MIXING WITH...

jakes
replies: 2 views: 882
jakes 5th July 2010

who wants to be my hero- we're editing technical death metal in pro tools and have to constantly switch the grid mode between...

curtis
replies: 1 views: 1,202
curtis 5th July 2010

a forum search only turned up recommended sites in the US. I want to retube all my TLAudio gear, so I'm gonna need about 20...

gotmicswiltravel
replies: 10 views: 956
Whitecat 5th July 2010

Hey guys, how much ram will cubase recognise under osx (latest)? thanks, MC

SOLOIST101
replies: 0 views: 851
SOLOIST101 5th July 2010

Im looking for any user feedback on the ssd ex expansion packs- as I picked up the ex package and am tempted to expand the...

hotpinkbirds
replies: 3 views: 530
Steven Slate 5th July 2010

I have a Rosetta 200 and a 002 hooked up through SPDIF. Im wanting to use the Rosettas A/D/A and Clock. In ProTools under...

KGraham045
replies: 7 views: 1,058
grooveboxxx 5th July 2010

Hello, I am working in a small TV Studio (its actually a large room with some cameras and seats) The studio sounds terrible....

Edday
replies: 4 views: 1,262
chris319 5th July 2010

I need to know what is the largest retailer of music equipment in the world? I found this information on Musician's Friend's...

RainbowStorm
replies: 0 views: 563
RainbowStorm 5th July 2010

Having had a look at the other posts I just wanted to clarify my own question. With a standard Digi 003, it has 8 1/4 jack...

Ash Taylor
replies: 7 views: 1,091
psycho_monkey 5th July 2010

Hey guys. I have an Empirical Labs Lil FreQ, an UBK Fatso (with EQ/Gain device in the sidechain), an Api 2500 Comp, an A-Designs...

Noise Commander
replies: 29 views: 2,928
Noise Commander 5th July 2010

I recently upgraded to logic 9, and then updated to the latest version. So far I am finding it totally unusable, the whole...

ReubenTobias
replies: 7 views: 980
mattg082 5th July 2010

I'm trying to record four trumpet parts as mono tracks and some of them are unison notes. I'm getting phasing issues a lot. How...

amigomatt
replies: 22 views: 2,291
hibakusha 5th July 2010

I gotta say that this mic is pretty damn good. I have a mxl genesis and that mic got pretty muddy when I ran it thru my UA solo...

GRO
replies: 4 views: 1,880
uncle duncan 5th July 2010

Halionsonic (steinbergs new VSTi based on Halion and Hypersonic) has just been released. Have a look and listen to the demos...

Jorg
replies: 1 views: 1,504
djanthonyw 5th July 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search