The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi all, I have a 'spare' Orange Tiny Terror (15watt head) that i was trying to sell but ocurred to me that it would be also a...

Subversounds
replies: 4 views: 909
Subversounds 7th July 2010

I ordered a Uad-2 from JRR shop on the 23rd, only because of the free Fatso Plug offer on upgrades......Well, they waited 7 days...

digibiu
replies: 11 views: 1,048
Hricco 7th July 2010

Anybody interested in this... I,m considering taking over a studio in South London that used to be run apparently by The Jesus...

davidmoore
replies: 5 views: 1,178
waterox 7th July 2010

I started mixing my new album. So I thought I'd throw up a few mix references of favourite albums as I work, to keep me on...

Trebor Flow
replies: 3 views: 730
Audiowizard77 7th July 2010

Hello, So I'm basically sitting here thinking about what I would like to do over the long run career wise. Right now I'm a...

basskater87
replies: 32 views: 2,793
RainbowStorm 7th July 2010

I'm asking as I have had a pair for about 4 years with a 7050b sub for 2. My experiences are mixed. On one hand its a much...

Sach
replies: 3 views: 1,920
theothermarkwilliams 7th July 2010

Hi, My setup: Api A 2 D-->universal audio 1176-->via spdif to rme FF800. 2xSSl superanalogue channels-->Apogee...

jujumies
replies: 3 views: 764
Fletcher 7th July 2010

I read a post from a few years back but it was a quick statement and didn't go into detail. Said in-ears are terrible for...

Mr. Light
replies: 20 views: 10,290
Mr. Light 7th July 2010

So right now I have nothing but a midi keyboard, some krk monitors and enough software to make my music. However, in the fall I...

Lilbroz
replies: 5 views: 573
Will-Low 7th July 2010

Tstudio. Instead of taking a dust can to it and simply exciting it, I'm looking for suggestions on how to remove it from my...

strewnshank
replies: 13 views: 1,167
SRDigital 7th July 2010

Title says it all. The 2882 is already pretty ancient for an audio interface so I'm wondering whether I should wait a while for...

out-of-bed
replies: 5 views: 1,012
out-of-bed 7th July 2010

This is a first for me. I was tracking a drum kit yesterday, I had a mic on the snare with a max db rating of 137 db. Much to my...

tampa
replies: 15 views: 10,539
toddkyle 7th July 2010

Hi all! I have a problem with buzzy overtone sounds on key release on my electric piano... I'm restoring my Rhodes piano...

Shot
replies: 5 views: 4,138
JoeDeF 7th July 2010

I recorded a singer/ac gtr player in the studio-- bluesy country guy. I want to make this recording sound like it was...

Lazer Toms
replies: 2 views: 2,781
Lazer Toms 7th July 2010

So i'm driving home and listening to the radio, and an ad for this medicine, "Quietus" came on, they claimed to reduce...

rakoro
replies: 6 views: 18,251
piemanmusic 7th July 2010

well, it's true in my world. wrapping up a mix and i love every single thing about it... except the toms. they were played...

u b k
replies: 114 views: 9,129
Storyville 7th July 2010

Hey! I was just wondering, Is it to hard Pan 100% the same rhythm guitar, in one side just like it was recorded, in the other...

matias4000
replies: 1 views: 2,810
Dean Roddey 7th July 2010

I have a Pearl acoustic drum kit with mesh heads, ddrums triggers (the XLR version) and an Alesis DM5. I have had nothing but...

mikelang
replies: 6 views: 2,223
msquared 7th July 2010

what should be my first ribbon mic? i don't really have much $ right now but i could scratch some together. i may be able to...

Jeff16years
replies: 10 views: 1,760
Daedalus77 7th July 2010

I'm trying to find out if there's a helios style eq that can pk/tr 1.6-1.8khz. 1.4khz is just slightly two low, 2k is just...

Storyville
replies: 5 views: 710
initialsBB 7th July 2010

I just recently got a BAC 500 compressor and use it for tracking, I was wondering how I would be able to use this during mixing?

LiveLife
replies: 3 views: 877
Daedalus77 6th July 2010

SOUNDCRAFT SERIES2 VINTAGE MIXING DESK CONSOLE AMAZING! en vente sur eBay.fr (fin le 07-juil.-10 22:56:34 Paris) THANK YOU

IMANOUEL
replies: 1 views: 554
tincan 6th July 2010

Hello, Im very confused about the patchmix emu 1616. I read the manual and many internet reviews, but I cant look behind the...

Eisbude
replies: 2 views: 890
Snatchman 6th July 2010

Hi, any ideas where I could find a rack like this? Thanks

goatie
replies: 9 views: 6,559
Monkeyfingers 6th July 2010

I had a strange dream about gear last night....seriously, now I used to smoke cigarettes, and I quit like 3 years ago, and I used...

Hricco
replies: 6 views: 652
mikethedrummer 6th July 2010

Sorry about the other thread, I did a mistake on the number of I/Os I need :facepalm: Is anybody using a similar...

EduardoApolonia
replies: 2 views: 1,055
EduardoApolonia 6th July 2010

I'm working on a session where unfortunately the drummer struggled to play to the click. The hi-hat has large sections of half...

Ash Taylor
replies: 28 views: 2,095
BeK$ 6th July 2010

Hello people. This is my first post on here. I am thinking about buying a Rode k2(with Siemens Tubes) & a Neumann TLM 102. I...

Aaron2010
replies: 16 views: 17,990
bigdig 6th July 2010

Need help guys. I've recorded and mixed a project in cubase 5.5 that I need to take to a bigger room to make some final touches...

Johnm73
replies: 7 views: 853
Johnm73 6th July 2010

Hey so i did a little bit of reading and some researching but i'm a little confused. using a mixerless system i'm going PT...

overgrown
replies: 6 views: 1,247
api2500 6th July 2010

I really enjoy when a band film they're recording process and make a DVD with it, I really love to see what's happening and what...

laperlestudio
replies: 33 views: 2,634
laperlestudio 6th July 2010

I'm looking for a program much like this but for Mac OS X StudioFiles - Recording studios management products A program...

wreckthisplace
replies: 4 views: 5,257
adamgonsa 6th July 2010

Hi I am tearing my hair out in the studio trying to record some Audio. I have a Mac Pro/Apogee ensemble with various hardware...

lionel reed
replies: 5 views: 790
drBill 6th July 2010

If I have a mono track panned left and I send it to a stereo aux bus ,but pan the send left like the track, does the efect(ex....

skiroy
replies: 15 views: 2,266
Muser 6th July 2010

Hi, I am trying to get sound out of the DBOX. This is my setup: Apogee AD16x in advanced routing, DA16X in advanced routing....

no-xplode
replies: 1 views: 2,001
no-xplode 6th July 2010

Hey guys, I'm not sure what to do. I put this on the lynx forum but need some help asap. I'm going to get a whole setup but...

MasterOf1Angel
replies: 2 views: 592
rcb4t2 6th July 2010

Are there any good samples of Sabar drums available?? I have BFD2 & SSD but they don't offer Sabar drums in any expansion...

Ringwraith
replies: 0 views: 1,016
Ringwraith 6th July 2010

Ok, so there a lot of threads about this. I have one rack space free, so give me some suggestions: Here's what I have: Toft...

Cookie
replies: 24 views: 1,736
Cookie 6th July 2010

I'm hoping someone can shed some light on this issue of latency. I've decided to do what a lot of other people are doing by using...

Dean Landon
replies: 4 views: 739
~Zenshin Suru~ 6th July 2010

Hi, I'm searching for the perfect center piece, or the heart, for a very professional project studio. I use Pro Tools 8, but do...

SDB_12
replies: 6 views: 1,912
travisbrown 6th July 2010

Phoenix connectors... what are they and what is their general application? I was looking at some EV speakers the other day,...

SimmonsCS28
replies: 3 views: 694
SimmonsCS28 6th July 2010

I saw these Fethead's for sale Triton Audio They say that the phantom power is shielded from the ribbon mic. Has anyone plugged...

daveybouy
replies: 4 views: 1,289
voiceactor 6th July 2010

What are the 10 highest quality Firewire A/D/A converters? in order?

budzinmylungz
replies: 5 views: 710
kooz 6th July 2010

There's the usual flamewar brewing over in the Music Computers board about whether FL Studio is "professional enough,"...

JES
replies: 2 views: 608
j-uk 6th July 2010

I copied and pasted what I'd wrote in another thread; I was in a studio session the other day, recording on PT HD via a...

djanogil
replies: 1 views: 707
teo 6th July 2010

Ok, So I want to buy a summing box, My choices so far are the, Dangerous audio DBOX, the Dangerous 2BUS LT, or the TL audio...

Andysw
replies: 35 views: 12,884
jmp72 6th July 2010

Hello Son and mates at uni in the UK attempting to set up a student net TV station. Have been asked to contribute advice. It...

dustybin
replies: 3 views: 568
chris319 6th July 2010

Hey guys, I read in the 5.5 pdf that says theres added color preferences-does anyone know if can you make cubase have the same ...

SOLOIST101
replies: 16 views: 5,971
JamieVU 6th July 2010

Can anyone recommend an inexpensive but good portable 2 track recorder with built in mics. Looking for something to record...

michael c
replies: 2 views: 872
malfunction 6th July 2010

My studio needs new monitors and we are trying to decide between the KRK VXT 8 or the ADAM A7. I know the KRK will have more...

Ramchandra
replies: 23 views: 18,954
jcc449 6th July 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search