The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have not pull the trigger on this idea yet and not sure I want to, so I want to get opinions first, I am a 4 life Logic Pro...

madehumble
replies: 10 views: 2,560
135323 9th July 2010

Let's put some photo's on how we mic the snare drum, i'm sure it will be interesting to see different ways of micing, some odd,...

Blasco
replies: 3 views: 1,156
bigbone 9th July 2010

I just picked up a Otari mx 5050 MKIII and everything looks good except when i power on the deck the amp section on top is not...

unfadeable
replies: 2 views: 2,913
unfadeable 9th July 2010

Help! My Fostex D-108 8-track hard disk recorder records only 10 or so seconds then freezes and displays Error = 01. The mains...

George Michael
replies: 0 views: 1,334
George Michael 9th July 2010

Ok I posted this last week but to no avail. But I found the video clip I was talking about. If you dont know who Martin Gore...

BeK$
replies: 4 views: 769
BeK$ 9th July 2010

Okay so IM coming in at -18dbfs. Im trying to understand all these different meterings. I always thought that I was supposed...

skiroy
replies: 3 views: 936
skiroy 9th July 2010

I started searching for a controller for my Samplitude Pro software. I started finding some mixer/controller/audio interface...

oneartist
replies: 4 views: 1,578
oneartist 9th July 2010

I read a post by Fletcher that he always padded the input and output of a BA6A around 30 db! That seems like a lot to me. Also,...

druhms
replies: 0 views: 434
druhms 9th July 2010

Does anyone knows how does the Palmer PDI-03 compares with the Sequis Motherload? I would like to hear from your experiences....

ProgFree
replies: 0 views: 1,850
ProgFree 9th July 2010

Ok I know that there has been much love in various camps for both compressors. Currently I have in my studio: 1 Distressor...

Paul Vnuk Jr.
replies: 11 views: 2,490
warhead 9th July 2010

Sorry for the duplication. I thought the first post was removed for "insufficient data" see: "Digital...

oneartist
replies: 0 views: 466
oneartist 9th July 2010

It's a fun topic IMO. The way something is mixed and recorded can alot of times make or break the music to alot of folks,...

steelyfan
replies: 0 views: 482
steelyfan 9th July 2010

Would someone be so kind to send me a few pictures of the inside of a DBX 162 compressor. It would be much appreciated. Thanks

tele27
replies: 1 views: 819
who? 9th July 2010

A friend of mine wants to record his daughter playing her Irish harp, and I never recorded one. She is quite good, and just won a...

Ken Walker
replies: 14 views: 1,493
TurboJets 9th July 2010

Would it be best to replace both woofers even though only one is blown? I'd be replacing with authentic yamaha...

IzovAge
replies: 5 views: 779
IzovAge 9th July 2010

Hi there! I was wondering, witch drum sample player can I use in my Pro Tools rig? I recently bought Battery 3, but I am VERY...

wbmstudio
replies: 2 views: 1,002
Hricco 9th July 2010

I've been wondering if others have found themselves in a situation in which the guitar player wants to be on the floor with the...

Piyono
replies: 1 views: 632
evangelista 9th July 2010

I'm about to buy some amps for my new studio setup and needed some advice. They can be vintage, used or new. I need versatility,...

Subversounds
replies: 35 views: 2,745
Subversounds 9th July 2010
replies: 7 views: 1,659
Teddy Ray 9th July 2010

I got a chance to use this plug not too long ago and set it up with the amplitude sequence pedals and some other goodies in logic...

mattg082
replies: 5 views: 1,597
lhama 9th July 2010

Hi Over the last few years I have bought and sold quite a bit of gear via the internet, all over the world. However one thing...

woodfoot
replies: 57 views: 3,448
Jenre 9th July 2010

I've set up my Duet to control the cut-off filter in Sylenth. I'm using Logic 9. At the moment it takes about 6 turns of the...

moley
replies: 0 views: 453
moley 9th July 2010

Hey man, sorry to call you out but I'm digging your work and wanna see if I can dissect your brain a little bit.. heh When you...

Umlaaat
replies: 12 views: 3,568
Michael Khan 9th July 2010

Does anyone have an opinion on which is the better SG clone?

skiroy
replies: 4 views: 917
skiroy 9th July 2010

Hi, I'm looking for an amplifier that can drive 2 speakers and a sub. Anyone have some suggestions?? Thanks!

Toni-P
replies: 1 views: 475
Toni-P 9th July 2010

Just wondering if anyone who's used both can chime in on... the difference in conversion and the difference in latency...

DeyBwah
replies: 73 views: 7,627
judah 9th July 2010

(I hope I'm posting in the correct forum) Right, that's a weird one and the forum search didn't provide me with conclusive...

akisD28
replies: 10 views: 1,681
theothermarkwilliams 9th July 2010

I’ve been reading a bunch of discussions about use of reverb on vocals and drums and couldn’t find anything about creating...

Sonic_Beast
replies: 3 views: 1,579
Sigma 9th July 2010

I sent out a xls 602 to crown for repair on a channel that was working at about 25% efficency, it was returned in the same...

mikesurge
replies: 0 views: 1,172
mikesurge 9th July 2010

I have up to 4 outboard units available, on aux sends.... how do you divide your mix? one Idea I had was vox / snare /...

stellar
replies: 3 views: 1,093
thethrillfactor 9th July 2010

Hello everyone, just one quick question i have here a tr909, that i am recording into live. Bpm on the tr are 70, when i record...

cennay
replies: 15 views: 849
cennay 9th July 2010

I need to buy a new head to my studio and i have a 450 budget. I'm looking for a great clean sound but a good distortion would...

Subversounds
replies: 10 views: 834
wakestyle 9th July 2010

I have km84's, tlm-103 and a U87. I am using good pre's. API, Shadow Hills etc. I have decent convertors as well. Other...

paul999
replies: 8 views: 3,799
paul999 9th July 2010

Hi my band's looking for a studio to mix a couple of songs in New York / Brooklyn. We'd like to either transfer all the tracks...

thepinups
replies: 12 views: 2,609
thepinups 9th July 2010

Hey guys, I am new here. I have been recording on analog 4 track tape for years and I am finally ready to get a computer based...

Nocode98
replies: 6 views: 706
Nocode98 9th July 2010

Hi I`ve seen alot of newer pop R&B sessions recording lead vocals with a stereo mic. Anyone have experience with this? Any...

musicmixer04
replies: 6 views: 2,427
rcb4t2 9th July 2010

i hope this is the right forum section...mods please move if not First of all, I wish i discovered this site YEARS ago. I've...

djcyph
replies: 8 views: 729
djcyph 9th July 2010

Must admit I have to keep bragging on the C2, I have used many compressors on 2 buss such as the C1 (which is great) the 2500,...

AllAboutTone
replies: 4 views: 804
Kenny_Vance 9th July 2010

Hello! Lets suppose I have a bunch of hardware synths in my home studio and would like to do analog summing with an analog...

johnsmith1261
replies: 6 views: 1,400
once a roadie 9th July 2010

What's up guys... I'm wondering what your opinion is on the best ITB mixing and mastering plugins for Hip Hop/Rock... I'm...

Kenny_Vance
replies: 3 views: 3,063
Kenny_Vance 9th July 2010

Do you guys compress before tape or let the tape handle glueing things toghether?

skiroy
replies: 2 views: 568
skiroy 9th July 2010

One of my friends works in an antique store and he came across a guy selling a reel to reel analog tape machine (Solid State...

TURBONEGRO
replies: 0 views: 488
TURBONEGRO 9th July 2010

Any one have any reviews of this school? I know the studio is pretty reputible, but know nothing about the school. Any info would...

enonnaighsoj
replies: 0 views: 717
enonnaighsoj 8th July 2010
replies: 0 views: 445
Teddy Ray 8th July 2010

The manual says the built-in talkback mic should be fine as long as the rack unit is not in a closet or something... I'm...

Wesley Krusher
replies: 10 views: 961
Bob Amirian 8th July 2010

Hi all, i need a good guitar amplifier store that will ship to Brazil (Rio de Janeiro)? thanks all, have a good day.

Subversounds
replies: 0 views: 447
Subversounds 8th July 2010

Hi there. I am a Pro Tools user and I kind of missed the whole ADAT era. I have a client who has about 9 songs on ADATs that she...

Rappy
replies: 3 views: 1,319
wavcatcher 8th July 2010

so this is a little embarrassing to ask but I just got a golden age -73 pre amp. I have a condenser mic and have it connected ot...

celerysux
replies: 0 views: 508
celerysux 8th July 2010

I need a site I can play my music on. I don't think I'm interested on distributing my music. I'm already with tunecore. I hate...

henryrobinett
replies: 8 views: 5,895
theblue1 8th July 2010

so I read all the threads about how Waves sucks. I have the Platinum bundle and the GTR solo and Pro tools LE. I have been paying...

paulreed
replies: 144 views: 8,887
dream 8th July 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search