The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,072
Views: 2,072
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

building a professional suround PA for mobile cinema use. was going to get the Denon DN A7100 pre amp for the converters and...

Simonspain
replies: 1 views: 2,591
O.F.F. 20th July 2010

I'm doing a few weeks recording there soon. Any thoughts? Thanks

waterloo
replies: 1 views: 581
waterloo 20th July 2010

Hey, I'm about to ask some stupid things. Have fun. cooge I assume. I don't understand how it works and I can't find any replies...

JayPee
replies: 7 views: 1,841
Doc Mixwell 20th July 2010

Do you all think an additional KSM32 would serve me well for use as a stereo pair for drums?...or is it worth investing in the...

whquade
replies: 4 views: 1,176
Puffer Fish 20th July 2010

Hey, I'm kinda new here but I need help figuring this out. When I go to record the DI seems to get all messed up. It gets ...

kylendm
replies: 2 views: 857
kylendm 20th July 2010

I saw a music video with this dude with a clear bass. Was it like KC and the sunshine band or something. It was a studio...

Booster_Kitty
replies: 6 views: 1,215
Booster_Kitty 20th July 2010

With high-Z unbalanced instruments (e.g Guitar) I know you can use a DI box to convert to low-Z balanced for long cable runs to a...

Jabbaz
replies: 0 views: 669
Jabbaz 20th July 2010

Hi, I'm looking for some system to organize songs when recording them. And especially sections and parts of the individual...

jujumies
replies: 3 views: 611
dbbubba 20th July 2010

I have bought mixbus two months ago, but I just start having fun with it. I'm running a session with it and it really sound good,...

laperlestudio
replies: 3 views: 979
laperlestudio 20th July 2010

im using both logic and protools for production i chucked my mbox 2 pro and mbox1 and purchased duet and ISA 220 so far really...

pacifique
replies: 3 views: 3,853
pacifique 20th July 2010

My soundcard has a midi in and out and my drum machine has a midi in, do I connect the midi in on my drum machine to the midi out...

salutem
replies: 3 views: 569
boo3000 20th July 2010

Is it possible to do this without having the Twin's speakers running ? To just run the guitar through the amp to the speaker...

sleepwalk
replies: 1 views: 1,428
J3773 20th July 2010

Hi guys, I'm looking to rent a KM54 here in Germany (Hamburg area - or anywhere really). Not too many hire companies out...

Ol' Betsey
replies: 0 views: 491
Ol' Betsey 20th July 2010

Currently I have a pair of AKG K240 (MKI, I think?). It's my only pair of headphones for my home/broke-ass "studio." My...

allyouhave
replies: 6 views: 940
allyouhave 20th July 2010

Anybody got the Audio Technica AE3300??? There's not a lot out there about this mic. I read they were a repackaging (for live...

Mikey77
replies: 4 views: 1,398
Mikey77 20th July 2010

I am space constrained, and trying to position my barefoots around my D&R desk. I think the monitors need to point more...

Louis Bernstone
replies: 0 views: 518
Louis Bernstone 20th July 2010

I don't know if anyone has posted this one yet, check it out! YouTube - Factory Made - How Microphone are made It's a bit...

PaulBlackwell
replies: 2 views: 654
sblue 20th July 2010

I have the Presonus Firestudio Project that uses FireWire, and im at Bestbuy seeing laptops don't have FireWire anymore. These...

lestat26
replies: 9 views: 1,862
nigelallistair 20th July 2010

Hi, Just wondering if anyone might be able to recommend a reasonably inexpensive audio interface that has a true Firewire 800...

simonharris
replies: 8 views: 12,859
robot dinosaur 20th July 2010

I dont know about you, but this promo shot speaks to me of sleek midnight snacks where the guests are on the menu: Waves...

Hardtoe
replies: 5 views: 1,567
NathanEldred 20th July 2010

Paulo Moura News - Yahoo! Music Paulo Moura (15 July 1932 in São José do Rio Preto, Brazil – 12 July 2010 in Rio de...

Subversounds
replies: 1 views: 533
RawBeanZen 20th July 2010

i lolled... thought i'd share, got it sent to me at work. Sound Mixer Hell

Daniel Antix
replies: 0 views: 604
Daniel Antix 20th July 2010

Will replacing all of the Capacitors and OP Amps in an interface with High End ones really improve quality? and if so by how...

budzinmylungz
replies: 20 views: 1,107
budzinmylungz 20th July 2010

My friends dad stumbled upon an old microphone called a Lafayette PA-48. It's a High Impedance dynamic and from what little I can...

enonnaighsoj
replies: 0 views: 836
enonnaighsoj 20th July 2010

anybdy there that had any opinion of this mics?i think is the e9000

pacoloco
replies: 2 views: 2,571
PDC 20th July 2010

I've seen some thread about tube tech cl 1b differences. White cap(behind the unit) version is older than blue cap newer one, and...

sslneve
replies: 3 views: 1,091
tommy lee 20th July 2010

alrighty, does anyone know of anyone in Ireland who has a 16 Track 2" machine up and running? someone is looking to...

dubrichie
replies: 9 views: 694
imaverysoundman 20th July 2010

I like to compress most of my drum channels before going ITB - for snare & kick I use DBX 160, chandler and distressor - now...

pete
replies: 11 views: 1,584
api2500 20th July 2010

First time poster, long-time lurker here. I'm having a lot of problems with superior drummer that I was hoping someone could help...

Demovore
replies: 6 views: 1,980
chrisso 20th July 2010

I just spent the evening making sample clips of the new Audio Technica ATM450 side address small diaphragm condensor at the...

warhead
replies: 23 views: 7,619
matskull 19th July 2010

Family Force 5 - Love Addict (mixed by Chris Lord-Alge) There's a real cool effect over the vocals (especially in the verses)....

Dutch Dave
replies: 2 views: 1,704
Dutch Dave 19th July 2010

I have my HD192 outputs connected to the Mackie inserts, and Mackie direct outs connected to the HD192 inputs....is this...

Pikirey
replies: 3 views: 1,502
Pikirey 19th July 2010

Hi, I'd like to know which (HW) compressors do you like for backing vocals. Let's say that LA-2A is used for lead vocalist. If...

jetam
replies: 8 views: 1,177
pan60 19th July 2010

i'm running a small studio in my spare time, producing and recordning demos and songs for local bands. & wrighting music for...

studio x2
replies: 9 views: 1,053
Myr 19th July 2010

Hello All, I'm thinking of getting into the 500 series modules. I can see the value, and I have heard the quality of some of...

Hricco
replies: 8 views: 1,178
Daedalus77 19th July 2010

My "A" monitors are Genelecs and my control room is treated. For real-world reference I use various computer speakers...

scoring4films
replies: 19 views: 2,650
pan60 19th July 2010

want: coloring preamp, for recording guitars, kick, snare, bass tried and like: EM red, shadowhills gamma new ideas welcome.

George Necola
replies: 5 views: 1,121
pan60 19th July 2010

I lately have been asked to do Pop/Country compositions for singers, since I don't play an actual guitar I'm looking for acoustic...

JustCallMeRoc
replies: 1 views: 3,942
splurgo 19th July 2010

I'm looking for help finding this piece of hardware. Dual Condenser mic OH clip? Does anyone know what brand this might be? It...

airexmusic
replies: 9 views: 1,045
John Willett 19th July 2010

I always recording Bass only through UA-610 . But,i also want to record with sansamp PSA-1 & miking bass amp. My bass amp is...

sakyo
replies: 1 views: 702
wxyz 19th July 2010

Hi guys, I was wondering if you could decide on the best matched pair set of DPAs I should buy... it's for a wide variety of...

Thonex
replies: 9 views: 1,276
fifthcircle 19th July 2010

Dumb question i know, but a passive DI can be used in both directions cant it? So i could go from +4 balanced master out on my...

RobJB06
replies: 9 views: 1,083
RobJB06 19th July 2010

Hi All, I am trying to use Roland V Drums TD8 with Ableton Session Drums going through a Motu Ultralite MK3 interface. The...

ajdixon
replies: 3 views: 2,696
bensaddiction 19th July 2010

i'm looking for a iPod/iPhone dock-able station, that can play CD, and have some type of amplifier/volume control so i can...

theblotted
replies: 2 views: 804
theblotted 19th July 2010

Tried this in the sub forum, got no response, maybe the wider distribution here will help. I need a patch setup management...

fraz
replies: 11 views: 8,272
grantb3 19th July 2010

I'm wondering what vocal chains + microphones are using this singers: Beyonce Norah Jones Katie Melua Lizz Wright And maybe...

ssimonss
replies: 6 views: 2,025
elisasound 19th July 2010

hi guys, needs some advice on getting a summing mixer, bascically we are running an old mackie 24:8 at the moment, into a motu...

Skidz
replies: 1 views: 1,551
redroom 19th July 2010

I'm trying to record a song in the style of Serge Gainsbourg's Je t'aime, moi non plus and I'm having trouble making the drums...

LetterBeacon
replies: 2 views: 872
LetterBeacon 19th July 2010

Ive been wondering about this for a long time now, but noone i know has ever been able to answer this with accuracy. Is it bad...

nixoblivion
replies: 4 views: 679
dbbubba 19th July 2010

Hey guys, first off I'd like to say that as a first time poster on this forum, I find the opinions and threads on here very...

texxas
replies: 11 views: 1,331
Adlen 19th July 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search