The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Help! When I first moved into this apartment I had a bunch of ground issues, but about a year ago I fixed everything by running...

iankaravas
replies: 12 views: 1,947
nosebleedaudio 1st August 2010

Hi!Going to spend some cash on one of them but since there are expensive things im in doubts which one to get. Aurora is fet and...

pimento
replies: 0 views: 1,023
pimento 1st August 2010

Are phase vocoders the ones where you have two audio sources and one alters the formant of the other? basically not a lot of...

hduncan
replies: 3 views: 982
Danijel.Domazet 1st August 2010

2010 July 21, Zagreb, Croatia -- Little Endian today announced the release of SpectrumWorx version 2.0 for Windows in the...

Danijel.Domazet
replies: 1 views: 1,041
Danijel.Domazet 1st August 2010

I am looking to upgrade my monitor section of my pro control with either the Avocet, Grace 904, or Dangerous Monitor ST. I have...

dustbrothers
replies: 0 views: 644
dustbrothers 1st August 2010

My band now has the need to run some live tracks, and after hearing many horror stories about using laptops for this, I came up...

soundasleep
replies: 2 views: 1,624
soundasleep 1st August 2010

Hi Guys, newbie here to gear. I have just bought some analog gear and to be honest I have not got a clue. I have the items posted...

ashey
replies: 0 views: 506
ashey 1st August 2010

Hi! My first post =) Hope this place will enrich my life a little bit jkthtyrt Well anyways, I seem to got a problem with...

CrashTheGuitar
replies: 19 views: 23,893
lukaslukas 1st August 2010

Hey all, I'm starting to budget out a list of microphones I want to fill my cabinet with. I could use some feedback on my...

DeyBwah
replies: 19 views: 6,118
stratmagik87 1st August 2010

Allright, I´ve never really made a delay sound good on any of my vox. I do however love delays on other peoples work. Drums...

M55ikael
replies: 4 views: 989
AjLayne 1st August 2010

Hey guys, Im getting some drum overheads that could also be applied elsewhere too, I have narrowed it down to: Se...

Harry_farfallen
replies: 5 views: 926
firby 1st August 2010

So I've ended up with click track bleed on the bass DI track at the end of the recording - bad vibes. Its not crosstalk on the...

FirstLoveStudio
replies: 3 views: 544
McPhaul 1st August 2010

Hi. It will work or the monitors are very close? http://nyc2img.soundclick.com/65/imgPages/0/2/267430_573511.jpg?version=199 ...

SPORT
replies: 5 views: 533
McPhaul 1st August 2010

I know this probably varied from album to album, but I'd like to get more info. I've read that they used a 1969 Neve germanium...

yizetti
replies: 60 views: 23,044
Convectuoso 1st August 2010

I want to be able to route an outboard preamp to a Korg D3200 through the Korg's S/PDIF input. The A/D converter needs to be...

ljefe
replies: 10 views: 1,324
ljefe 1st August 2010

So I want to put three mics on a solo guitar piece and I'm wondering how to use a Little Labs IBP in this situation....

Scott Whigham
replies: 13 views: 1,519
Scott Whigham 31st July 2010

If you could only have one tone shaping box, to use on every source... what would it be? An Pultec? A Distressor? A 1084 channel...

ben_allison
replies: 30 views: 3,037
jhknicks 31st July 2010

I recently tried out this Noble and Cooley 14x7 Classic Solid Shell; I liked it so much that I went back to the store today with...

Blasco
replies: 10 views: 3,298
Blasco 31st July 2010

I am using an old mixer, A&H GL2000, and certain outputs have been going out. I got some DeoxIT and DeoxIT gold contact...

andito69
replies: 0 views: 1,472
andito69 31st July 2010

They have been out for a while now, but I can't really find any info about them on the net. Has anybody heard these yet?

zephonic
replies: 0 views: 1,516
zephonic 31st July 2010

* * Sorry my english * * Hi !! I have to record some septet jazz band of a friend of mine. Id ont have the best gear you want,...

Hercraft
replies: 0 views: 572
Hercraft 31st July 2010

I have just acquired a fender showman model from the early 70's (vibrato amp) and I was wondering how much these units are worth...

ReubenTobias
replies: 1 views: 915
Fabi 31st July 2010

Hey Slutz- I found some old threads from around 2006 and back talking about the Prague recording orchestras. I'm producing a...

telejustin
replies: 14 views: 1,909
telejustin 31st July 2010

I recently purchased a good ol Eventide Instant Phaser from a private party for a pretty good deal. So when I got it home and...

UpNSmoke
replies: 15 views: 1,023
robertshaw 31st July 2010

I spoke with Max earlier this week and promised I'd finally take the time to try out the Apogee Ensemble and give my thoughts, so...

Kestral
replies: 62 views: 32,622
jorgefilemon 31st July 2010

hi. i went by RNDigital today to see if there was anything new with Inspector and here's what I found: ...

marcpl
replies: 37 views: 13,533
ApeRunner 31st July 2010

When I'm recording my own vocals, one of the difficulties I have is trying to set levels, compression, etc. Couple of...

js1
replies: 19 views: 1,363
Dean Roddey 31st July 2010

Back when I started buying microphones for live performances (before I even thought of actually recording stuff on my own) I...

Darkbeast6
replies: 1 views: 1,177
Wayne 31st July 2010

The only pice of gear in the traveling rack that is not possible to send overseas. No field switchable mains power!...

T_R_S
replies: 0 views: 512
T_R_S 31st July 2010

I have the opportunity to record a bluegrass band that is upright bass, banjo, vocal/guitar, and mandolin/guitar. I have an Echo...

u2bonoman
replies: 6 views: 744
Albert L. 31st July 2010

Im looking for a live sound mixer. Must have atleast 8 mic pres and reasonable FX, for £500 or less. At first I thought the...

jamespgoodman
replies: 0 views: 2,892
jamespgoodman 31st July 2010

WAVVES on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Videos Eg. play 4th song 'bored'. The overall distortion....

GeorgeHayduke
replies: 40 views: 10,966
initialsBB 31st July 2010

Just a little reminder about the big event on August 1st, 2010. For those of you who haven't heard, I have organized a...

Reitzas
replies: 3 views: 967
DrDeltaM 31st July 2010

My elements seem to be sitting where they should be in the mix, but I need to add something else to make it more sparkly. So...

baskervils
replies: 6 views: 944
theblue1 31st July 2010

Hey guys! I need a new interface and these are the ones I'm leaning hard on. The main objective here is not so much the mic...

SEA
replies: 11 views: 8,492
777Artin 31st July 2010

Hey people I dont use outboard often(cant afford it) but it recently i got a BC1 Compressor and i was using it yesterday with my...

HOTC
replies: 5 views: 652
HOTC 31st July 2010

Hi everyone, sorry if i have broken any rules etc in terms of where i have posted etc, i am new to this stuff. I have cubase sx3...

jon111
replies: 1 views: 4,467
The Byre 31st July 2010

hey there, now that my small studio is working out fine, I got nothing to worry about... but one thing!!! now I need a nice...

diezelmonster666
replies: 9 views: 1,149
Sloan.Hamilton 31st July 2010

Trying to use a RNC with a Firewire 410, how would I do this ? Just wanna add a little comp going in but the 410 does not...

302efi
replies: 2 views: 841
lucifier 31st July 2010

Hi, I have an Epiphone Joe Pass Sheraton II guitar which I have started recording some tracks with. It is a hollow body jazz...

sleepwalk
replies: 3 views: 2,409
lucifier 31st July 2010
replies: 2 views: 469
The dman 31st July 2010

Greetz, I am still figuring out the nuts and bolts being late to the pro tools party. I've been using pro tools for almost a year...

dustyreels
replies: 1 views: 660
nigel saunders 31st July 2010

This album is absolutely genius. I got it about 6 months ago and was totally OBSESSED with the first 2 tracks but have only...

dangoudie
replies: 8 views: 2,591
dangoudie 31st July 2010

Good news for Intel Mac operators Nebula3 free is working as VST on the Intels. I just did a quick test with Nebula and I could...

Mr.HOLMES
replies: 30 views: 4,361
vibralux 31st July 2010

Any rumours about a bigger version? Stef

Nowak
replies: 0 views: 618
Nowak 31st July 2010

im totally confused as to what mixer to get. Id like something analog, but they seem hard to find here in australia. Im looking...

desmond22
replies: 0 views: 1,380
desmond22 31st July 2010

Hi. I have had my studio in storage for two years and will be breaking it out this weekend. I have several rackmounted vintage...

fuzzjunkie
replies: 8 views: 4,323
EleKtriKaz 31st July 2010

After doing a little research I decided to buy a Mopho Keyboard. It's my first analogue synth I've ever owned and after a single...

h-town
replies: 11 views: 5,088
macmurphy 31st July 2010

just curious???. know that are some people which i consider legends on this board!!! but tbh i dont care if their slightly shy...

complex
replies: 0 views: 470
complex 31st July 2010

Here's a link to my original composition and pianowerk, an orchestral backdrop to Martin Luther King's 1963 letter, written...

Chipal
replies: 3 views: 782
Chipal 31st July 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search