The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have been configuring racks all night and it got me thinking.."why am I hauling all this older gear...

logicll
replies: 10 views: 1,611
DarkSky Media 25th July 2010

Does anyone know if it's possible to use the balanced and unbalanced outputs of the GR simultaneously? I'd like to utilize the...

Webb
replies: 5 views: 1,433
Anaon 25th July 2010

Hi Sluts, I'm currently using Waves EQ, URS EQ, and SSL EQ plugins... my Question is: What level of analog EQ hardware unit...

Track 7
replies: 6 views: 1,105
dualflip 25th July 2010

I want to use my ART Pro VLA II Compressor as an insert AFTER going through my MOTU 8pre mic pre (on vocals). The 8pre doesn't...

ReubenTobias
replies: 7 views: 911
Electric Sugar 25th July 2010

What do you think? Can plugin buss compressers rival hardware units? If so, what's your favourite? I was thinking of buying a...

everglass
replies: 23 views: 1,716
drumdude 25th July 2010

Hello!! im kinda confused with my peavey power amp im using to run into a Marshall cabinet. On the back of the power amp it says...

esppse
replies: 2 views: 1,221
esppse 25th July 2010

I seem to have too much white noise coming from my reddi. I expect a little but i think it's too much. I have the drive at...

Jeff16years
replies: 12 views: 4,416
Mad John 25th July 2010

Im looking to get a good High Pass Filter for my bass rig. I want to take out everything below 40hz. Can anyone recommend a...

jcbassdub
replies: 0 views: 677
jcbassdub 25th July 2010

Hello. I have troubles in my Pro Tools HD. I resistered plug-ins with my ilok, but it appears Challenge / Response windows in...

bk!
replies: 8 views: 4,415
yrplace 25th July 2010

Apologies if this is in the wrong forum, didn't know where best to stick it. I'm doing a research essay which requires me to...

Dreamsilent
replies: 8 views: 940
Dreamsilent 25th July 2010

Excuse me if this is the wrong forum! Figured I'd start here. Little by little, I've been building up a project studio at home....

woeischris
replies: 8 views: 1,308
[email protected] 25th July 2010

Anyone know what the address is for this studio? I know it is no longer there. I just have friends coming into town and would...

Nu-tra
replies: 2 views: 1,580
Nu-tra 25th July 2010

Hello, I recently disconnected the stock transformer from three of my SM57s. I have read (and have heard from clips) that...

Evenyre
replies: 14 views: 4,012
DarkSky Media 25th July 2010
replies: 0 views: 727
Flexable 25th July 2010

Just wright any good telepickups u like ,so ill look them up in youtube. Thanks.

meymia
replies: 8 views: 1,250
tuRnitUpsuM 25th July 2010

Hi guys. howdy I did what was asked of me and searched before I made my thread. I'm about to get me some monitors for a home...

toolpeth
replies: 4 views: 3,084
mattg082 25th July 2010

I always see people talk about room mics for drums on here. Do you mic the whole kit AND use a room mic/s? if so how do you avoid...

hazelmossobrien
replies: 11 views: 9,760
anguswoodhead 25th July 2010

So here's something I'd like some insight on. Lately I've really been into overdriving my pres. I like running them just before...

Buss-me
replies: 3 views: 715
Buss-me 25th July 2010

Revelatory. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se8kcnU-uZw

headspin
replies: 11 views: 1,571
uncle duncan 25th July 2010

Purely anecdotal, of course, but I'm wondering whether this part of some kind of deflationary trend-- I've noticed some great...

Yummerz
replies: 29 views: 2,227
anguswoodhead 25th July 2010

Am I the only one who is starting to lose his mind with all the thoughtless samples being added to snare and kick??? Just like...

Mr. Light
replies: 20 views: 3,548
dublave 25th July 2010

Hey guys, Myself and a good friend are setting up a project studio for some fun. We need to record drums. I've done a little...

Palaver
replies: 11 views: 1,096
ben_allison 25th July 2010

I'm very soon to pull the trigger on an iMac / ZedR16 combo. I had been waiting on iMac upgrades (taking soooo long) but only...

nigelallistair
replies: 19 views: 2,260
Suda Badri 25th July 2010

hey dudes i created a profile here just for this one question lol I dont make music or anything im just a listener of music lmao...

Perk Is Beast
replies: 28 views: 4,356
EvilSoup 25th July 2010

So i have gotten 3 "new" old clients back working with me.... Seems that some engineers today have to put down others...

Sigma
replies: 45 views: 3,438
stratmagik87 25th July 2010

I am sending my 003 to get the Black Lion Audio mod soon and I'm expecting the new pre's to sound nice (as well the other...

JamesWB
replies: 20 views: 1,216
JamesWB 24th July 2010

For anyone who is interested, I just tracked a band for a week using the mr816x, and spent a day cleaning up the tracks through...

old ghost
replies: 20 views: 1,274
Deleted User 24th July 2010

Hi guys, New here so don't get too brutal. I just got into computer recording about a year and a half ago. I started off with a...

AlvinWee
replies: 8 views: 768
AlvinWee 24th July 2010

Which are the superior monitors?

SunnyOctopus
replies: 5 views: 6,551
Diogo C 24th July 2010

I've been playing around with different eq's and they all sound different, but I can't really find "the one". So I...

m&m's
replies: 8 views: 3,744
m&m's 24th July 2010

I just bought an sm7b off of the classifieds here. Just came in the mail! I tested it before I went to work today and all I can...

RARStudios
replies: 17 views: 1,727
bexarametric 24th July 2010

"Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated." (and thanks to Lars Fox for the quote suggestion)

Greg Wells
replies: 7 views: 1,301
Digitar 24th July 2010

based on the advice of several other Slutz I picked up the latest Avril Lavigne CD to compare the work of various mixers (and...

RCM - Ronan
replies: 357 views: 21,299
KrisMiller 24th July 2010

Hi folks, Once you are happy with your ITB mix, it it most desirable to bounce to disk or record the output of your converter...

everglass
replies: 3 views: 649
everglass 24th July 2010

I have a problem with one of my eq's, it's the KarmaFX KarmaFX - Audio Software, it seems to change randomly between 12 and 24db....

m&m's
replies: 2 views: 615
m&m's 24th July 2010

Got an email today talking about the new Slate Digital user's forum, and it contained the following curious...

Stepping_Stone
replies: 13 views: 2,278
joeq 24th July 2010

so i was looking at a turntable to buy, and i had my mind set on the pt-01, but then i found out that they make a pt-01usb, so my...

damien907
replies: 4 views: 1,649
damien907 24th July 2010

Came back from a vacation and found that both my KRK VXT4 speakers were acting up. :facepalm: It's not cables/source. They will...

Teej
replies: 1 views: 806
Teej 24th July 2010

Hi, I have a question regarding the burning off of stems. I want to take stems out of FL Studio and mix them and work on them...

dr venom
replies: 4 views: 862
drBill 24th July 2010

Just interested in how many verbs & delays others have setup in a mix! I use two verbs & just 1 delay per mix! Lack of...

Audio Child
replies: 30 views: 3,389
Musiclab 24th July 2010

I want to start buying some preamps for tracking guitar. I have a nice arrar of tweed and blackface Fender amps. These amps...

opdev
replies: 12 views: 883
vernier 24th July 2010

Hey everyone how's it going out there? So, I've just finished framing up a room according to the plans on this page: RealTraps -...

cloud10
replies: 8 views: 739
pan60 24th July 2010

I would like to build 2 stage platforms for guitarsts. This is how it should look: YouTube - Paramore - Born for This YouTube...

xeper
replies: 0 views: 1,251
xeper 24th July 2010

Hi all, I am currently planning my next band setup which will probably be much larger than the setups I am used to because it...

RainbowStorm
replies: 0 views: 494
RainbowStorm 24th July 2010

I have been doing a lot of 3 piece work performing live, Electric lead.acoustic and bass and the Alesis SR-16 drum machine. Doing...

gabler
replies: 6 views: 3,506
lame pseudonym 24th July 2010

Hi, I'm pretty happy about my recording setup by now. The thing I want to upgrade is the vocal chain. I'm going to start by...

lhama
replies: 5 views: 900
lhama 24th July 2010

Finding a thread about a song on the billboard hot 100 doesn't occur often. Though it should however, occur more. That is all....

Michael Khan
replies: 10 views: 827
uncle duncan 24th July 2010

Ok, I searched the forums but did not find an answer to this.... anybody of you guys familiar with vintage U87??? Ok stupid...

Tuberizer
replies: 12 views: 6,112
Tuberizer 24th July 2010

I just picked up a mojave ma201! Now I am not gonna go into hysterics about something haven't spent alot of time with but this is...

Reborn
replies: 5 views: 3,557
Darwin James 24th July 2010

Anything but Deejayalgorithm or Virtual DJ. Can I use my trackpad to scratch with traktor? Are there any other dj programs that...

salutem
replies: 0 views: 2,324
salutem 24th July 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search