The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey, I'm in the process of upgrading my studio. Right now I am borrowing a Cl1b from a friend but I'd like to get my own. For...

Chris Lago
replies: 17 views: 2,019
Chris Lago 28th July 2010

I'm looking at getting a great vocal mic that I could also use on the front of the kick drum as well, possibly. I'm looking at...

bottombunk
replies: 4 views: 1,531
bottombunk 28th July 2010

I've gotten this noise in my speakers a couple times now during playback...its an awful loud hissing distortion...anyone have any...

numberforty1
replies: 3 views: 721
swankdoc 28th July 2010

So, somebody gave me one of these the other day, it had been sitting around in a friend's garage, and he never used it; the guy...

aclarson
replies: 2 views: 3,140
swankdoc 28th July 2010

Just curious, Is there any science on hearing damage outside of the accepted human hearing range (i.e. 20Hz-20kHz)? I saw what...

captainate
replies: 2 views: 670
captainate 28th July 2010

Kind of an odd request but I'll explain I've been using my zoom h4 as my studio condenser because it sounds loads better than my...

iankaravas
replies: 11 views: 1,403
Johnny Favorite 28th July 2010

Ok guys, this is my first go at starting a new thread and I REALLY need some advice! First off, here is my equipment list:...

ESP
replies: 8 views: 3,765
ESP 28th July 2010

Recently my Event SP8 monitors have been producing "crackling" sounds. They aren't super loud pops, but they are loud...

splproductions
replies: 1 views: 750
Guitarshot 28th July 2010

I'm tracking guitars and missing the Vox AC30 vibe. I'm done trying to own a Vox AC30 for reasons I won't go into. I have...

James Lugo
replies: 22 views: 7,891
Guitfiddle 28th July 2010

So I found this board http://www.mackie.com/pdf/8Bus_Contr.pdf used but in great shape for $1750 (Canadian) meter bridge...

toolate4roses
replies: 20 views: 1,267
toolate4roses 28th July 2010

Just bought some krk rokit 5's.. hooked up to my mbox 2 mini, and there is major distorted sound, anyone know of this problem ?...

gak730
replies: 0 views: 967
gak730 28th July 2010

Just wondering if this is possible? Can I use my 002R just for A/D and D/A and use the RME HDSPe PCIe AES card as my sound...

DeyBwah
replies: 8 views: 780
grrrayson 28th July 2010

The Hypebot Hit Song Contest: Help Write The Music - hypebot interesting? funny? sad? genius?

rack gear
replies: 2 views: 497
Id Ridden 28th July 2010

I have the M3000 for powercore and really like it, but I am curious to know what the difference is in the Vss3/Vss4...

hemmick reef
replies: 46 views: 16,910
Voyage.One 28th July 2010

I've been noticing recently quite a few videos on the web about audio quantizing...I understand the need to tidy a performance up...

gonklives
replies: 15 views: 2,786
rettigrocker 28th July 2010

Ok, So I am pretty obsessed with audio gear, and I have a pretty awful mindset that if I don't have the newest bestest thing...

Hricco
replies: 4 views: 555
dasoundjunkie 27th July 2010

I know it's a good idea to have your audio on a drive separate from your OS, but would it be a good idea to have the OS on one...

James_Avery
replies: 7 views: 1,569
rocksure 27th July 2010

Hi all! I have connected the line outputs of my sound card to the microphone inputs of my mixing desk which has -30db input pads...

Robert King
replies: 2 views: 1,246
Reptil 27th July 2010

Hi everyone, I recently acquired a bunch of old tape (mostly Ampex 456) that already has been erased with a strong magnet. ...

Syncplay
replies: 2 views: 566
rocksure 27th July 2010

I work in Cubase and I keep noticing something that's driving me nuts! On the computer's cpu performance it reads that the usage...

dasoundjunkie
replies: 10 views: 1,116
dasoundjunkie 27th July 2010

Who worked on this album? It's not out yet, but it's streaming on NPR: First Listen: Beach House, 'Teen Dream' : NPR I saw...

slowdive
replies: 1 views: 1,916
partyofone 27th July 2010

I've been wondering today about all these shootouts and stuff. They all seem to cast doubts on all parts of the signal chain. ...

Stuart Coleco
replies: 1 views: 483
Fieldstone 27th July 2010

ok i know there are 2 options based on my research on here but i am still confused which method is more accurate to completely...

pacifique
replies: 1 views: 933
seedlynn 27th July 2010

he did Ozzy's 'Blizzard' and Y&T 'Mean Streak', which were two of my high school staples. Seeing him in the Anvil...

Sonic Lush
replies: 7 views: 2,958
Phaidon 27th July 2010

Need some advice or help on setting up my otari mtr90. I am aligning the machine to use the iec/ccir curve at 15ips. When...

markycaps
replies: 7 views: 1,579
dbbubba 27th July 2010

Hey all, Hoping some of you can help me out a bit. I mostly do a lot of post editing and mixing, not really setting up boards,...

jdwilson
replies: 1 views: 565
psycho_monkey 27th July 2010

Using Pro Tools and a hardware synth, I can sync the LFO to the clock no problem... Is it possible to switch the LFO from 1/8...

bootlegtrader
replies: 0 views: 905
bootlegtrader 27th July 2010

For certain applications, the SM57 is sometimes the "it" microphone. Occasionally, when mic'ing electric guitar, I find...

Evenyre
replies: 38 views: 3,837
rob S 27th July 2010

Long story short, I have to recreate a mix done on a Neve V3 and I have some of the recall info, but I could really use a picture...

Steve G
replies: 2 views: 756
Jeff D. 27th July 2010

Hi guys. I've got the ProFire 2626 and I want to expand my input options to the PC with the ProFire's digital interfacing. I've...

caryhorner
replies: 2 views: 706
caryhorner 27th July 2010

Oke, my first thread on this forum so i will introduce myself Hello I’m lennart Roelofs from Wijchen, I’m 18 years old and...

Lennart
replies: 1 views: 648
Avatar for Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording
Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording 27th July 2010

Im looking to change the tubes in my ART PRO VLA II as I have read comments by so many people that state by changing the tubes I...

ReubenTobias
replies: 6 views: 912
heman 27th July 2010

Whenever I use my old MD-441 in combination with another mic (421, 57...), I find that it's almost perfectly out of phase with...

Black Shadow
replies: 4 views: 764
Black Shadow 27th July 2010

Radar II “freezes” after start up I’ve just posted this in the iZ forum as well . . but I know we have lots of Radar...

TobyToby
replies: 4 views: 1,122
TobyToby 27th July 2010

hi beeen searching through the threads for some advice on reparing an electric piano i recently acquired, but no luck. are...

sound_music
replies: 4 views: 2,379
sound_music 27th July 2010

Went searching a bit through old posts but couldn't find anything definitive...in your opinions, is DXi more efficient/better...

kojak
replies: 1 views: 743
dub3000 27th July 2010

title says it - need 16 channels of adat out so I can run external conversion. I'm reading up on all the options, but want...

Unknown soldier
replies: 1 views: 621
Kultjoe 27th July 2010

Hi Guys, We have a rather strange problem at the studio. Three of the outputs on the two 192s have output channels that are...

Fash
replies: 0 views: 673
Fash 27th July 2010

I'm on Cubase 5 on a PC. I'm quite comfortable working with my keyboard and mouse. But I want a bunch of knobs with dedicated...

audiothings
replies: 0 views: 546
audiothings 27th July 2010

Any recommendations? Looking to spend around $250 tops.

Myr
replies: 8 views: 695
tedpenn 27th July 2010

So I just got this preamp used and it sounds weak and rubbery. I recorded a couple of tracks using a Peluso 2247SE. I had to pump...

CKenterpro
replies: 0 views: 508
CKenterpro 27th July 2010

Ok...I have a 2 room recording studio (live room and control) that I had handed down to me from my dad who's been in the business...

thecan24
replies: 12 views: 786
thecan24 27th July 2010

I like to get my mixes on my iPhone so I can take them with me to check on my home stereo, boom box, in the car, in the office...

Fandango
replies: 20 views: 1,416
jonnymac 27th July 2010

I'm usually a Pro Tools and Sonar guy, but today I thought I'd give Nuendo a test drive. I have read that you can assign each...

James_Avery
replies: 1 views: 549
James_Avery 27th July 2010

Hey! Ill be pretty straight forward, any bang for the buck item(s) I can add to my studio with $800? Current gear...

RARStudios
replies: 6 views: 610
RARStudios 27th July 2010

We were not able to get the May session organized (everyone was too busy to pick a convenient date.) I plan on making this be...

dbbubba
replies: 10 views: 774
Jakeman1086 27th July 2010

Hello I need some expert advice on wich is he best of the best ever xlr connector. The idea is to get a panel in a studio with a...

fhpetrone
replies: 15 views: 1,384
fhpetrone 27th July 2010

Does the difference between de D12 and the d112 worth the money?

laperlestudio
replies: 67 views: 7,824
laperlestudio 27th July 2010

I was thinking about this with a friend and we are surprised that it has not been done yet. would you buy one if there was one...

complex
replies: 9 views: 2,931
complex 26th July 2010

I love madd OD guitar as much as the next guy... but at some point my eyes glaze over. Here's a couple of the "other...

Shiny Beast
replies: 51 views: 40,000
lobsty 26th July 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search