The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Kind of clicking in the background, it's very quiet, and wouldn't be any issue during a live show, but during recording I'm a...

musichascolors
replies: 8 views: 875
nbarts 30th July 2010

I'm looking to improve my studio with new plug ins: -decent compression -reverb/delay(I can't afford the new Lexicon plug in...

hudsonfall
replies: 11 views: 1,060
Beechwood 30th July 2010

hey im traveling to Miami sometime in september...im trying to get my studio setup and i was wondering where i could demo some...

rowan_rashard
replies: 2 views: 497
rowan_rashard 30th July 2010

What is this? And this?

Rev. Robb
replies: 4 views: 693
Rev. Robb 30th July 2010

Hello. I have the complete Abbey Roads bundle. I have the SoundToys complete bundle. I also have the Sonalksis Essentials...

littlejim84
replies: 10 views: 7,869
Sk106 30th July 2010

I was planning on buying a daking mic pre/sm7b combo through sweetwater.com this week untill I came across this offer. A guy is...

Blazinskillz
replies: 24 views: 2,290
Blazinskillz 30th July 2010

Hi-ya, I'm mixing this song with a synth bass line, and I like the way the bass sounds in full-range speakers and headphones,...

loveinoctober
replies: 13 views: 1,164
api2500 30th July 2010

Hey you guys with McDsp Compressor Bank3! Is the McValve 3 the thickest-warmest-transformery compressor plug-in for...

trauha
replies: 0 views: 801
trauha 30th July 2010

Hi All Newly registered to this forum. First off thanks for all the advice over the last couple of months. In most cases it has...

Jakes242
replies: 9 views: 2,678
Jakes242 30th July 2010

Hi! ^__^ I'm considering to buy an electronic drumset. However. I wont spend money on the most expensive set there is. My budget...

Rosvorade
replies: 0 views: 544
Rosvorade 30th July 2010

Been going through the list of presets and IR's and everything just sounds metallic and harsh to me...really not digging it. I...

numberforty1
replies: 2 views: 834
wavcatcher 30th July 2010

Just wondering if this is possible...I run a windows 7 x64 laptop with Ableton 8 Suite and an Emu 0404. I record guitar/bass...

theboon12
replies: 4 views: 1,404
robertshaw 30th July 2010

I have a Neumann U891 mic and when switched to fig 8 pattern it has both sensitivity and frequency response differences between...

studer58
replies: 0 views: 553
studer58 30th July 2010

Oke Folks a little question i have a little 320 euro, that the money if have counted in my budget for some new gear. And now...

Lennart
replies: 3 views: 496
Lennart 30th July 2010

Hi, I was watching a Chris Lord-Alge "Print To Tape" session on Youtube YouTube - Live at Mix LA #4 Dave Matthews...

Saggy
replies: 6 views: 1,536
daniel c 30th July 2010

I've been contracted to record a large-ish show this fall, which includes a string quartet. I'll be renting most of the mics. The...

Shiny Beast
replies: 8 views: 1,855
syntax 30th July 2010

I seem to prefer the API 512c, because it's so fast, and tight. Am curious as to what mic pre's, other people are using on their...

Klauth
replies: 2 views: 733
NathanEldred 30th July 2010

I've got an 828mkII with a broken Phones jack that MOTU wants $100 to fix (plus I have to pay to ship it to their warehouse even...

stanley
replies: 4 views: 517
stanley 30th July 2010

I bought one new, and it felt and played great. But I heard immediately that the low G was sharp. I tried to work around it on a...

Jazzooo
replies: 6 views: 5,308
cnatryl 30th July 2010

pretty whacky. Looks like someone has it out for RN. See email below. we write you today to inform you of changes to...

drew
replies: 22 views: 4,329
larryseyer 30th July 2010

So here's the scoop: - Primary tracking to DAW (Cubase4). Mid-production we decide to print a two-track stereo mix to 8-track...

TheRealRoach
replies: 0 views: 1,054
TheRealRoach 30th July 2010

I dont know any DSP system that allows multichannel audio FX processing and provides realtime midi control over them, unless...

androne
replies: 1 views: 511
Shy 30th July 2010

CLA Video

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie"...

quietdrive
replies: 101 views: 9,655
Johnny Paez 30th July 2010

Hi, This album to me is some of most stunning world music albums of the last years - both musically as well as sound...

Shaman
replies: 2 views: 552
Shaman 29th July 2010

So I've finally started making some bass traps for my small home studio. It is a one in all studio being the mixing and tracking...

Carnesd
replies: 5 views: 796
DaVinci 29th July 2010

Anyone worked on the Tree audio mixing desks ? Any opinions ?? peachh

Dave Reid
replies: 1 views: 1,081
mudrock 29th July 2010

OK, i dont want to start another "compress classical or not war"... but I want to know what is common practice in...

anabolique
replies: 1 views: 2,395
jnorman 29th July 2010

Ok, so here's the thing. I'm 16. I've been recording for 3 or 4 years now but havent really gotten serious about it until around...

humblebassplayer
replies: 3 views: 640
Boschen 29th July 2010

ok so im new into the 500 series stuff, now i was think of getting an 8 space with PSu and phantom power but say if i want an SPL...

complex
replies: 1 views: 601
tyro 29th July 2010

True Pianos Diamond just won an A/B between it and a real Yamaha grand for a pop song! I love this software and think ya'll...

Tranny-Cap-Tube
replies: 0 views: 1,122
Tranny-Cap-Tube 29th July 2010

in the 60's the allen organ company made their version of a leslie (i guess) and my neighbor has 2 of them in his driveway right...

norman
replies: 5 views: 2,685
norman 29th July 2010

Hello gearslutz, its anyone here how have buy from this store? everything there is to cheep and I'm afraid to buy Styles...

soundgou
replies: 4 views: 693
John Jennings 29th July 2010

Hi there, thinking about getting a new sound card and wanted to see what you guys would suggest. I'm looking at the EMU 0404 or...

urobolus
replies: 3 views: 600
urobolus 29th July 2010

What are the difference between these mics and which is generally preferred? Just looking at the frequency response charts, both...

Pfraser
replies: 23 views: 3,312
Cocobolo81 29th July 2010

Checking out a new mixer. Sure would appreciate any warnings or advice any of you might have regarding this board. Can't find a...

Hanteek
replies: 1 views: 5,719
Hanteek 29th July 2010

How can I remove my uninstalled plug ins from lives plug ins list.Some have been uninstalled long ago but still show on the...

rubstrol
replies: 1 views: 439
ReubenTobias 29th July 2010

cellfone I went to the recording studio with my buddy for the first time on Monday using a TLM-103. That was the only mic i...

ludwigvanlee
replies: 38 views: 17,306
musicianof1 29th July 2010

I haven't been able to find out if the output on this model is high impendance, if it's mono/stereo, or even what connector it...

Jabbaz
replies: 5 views: 2,673
jproc 29th July 2010

Hi there, im about to finish a mix in a studio of a friend, we have tracking everything with a 16 aurora, and now i have...

analogica
replies: 13 views: 956
Doc Mixwell 29th July 2010

Hey, I haven't worked on many large live sound consoles before and i am noticing a matrix mix on some of them. Would one be...

rigonom
replies: 2 views: 720
rigonom 29th July 2010

Hello everyone, I've bought an MXL R77 a few days ago. Did vocal recordings. The chain was Millenia HV-3, FF800. I'm quite happy...

Baykush
replies: 1 views: 1,182
diamondjim 29th July 2010

Does anyone notice that the sub8 actually shuts off (in the middle of a bass) if it gets too deep or loud? I didn't think my...

gsjim
replies: 10 views: 2,332
Mike Brown 29th July 2010

How much, if any, does cigarette smoke harm electronics? Depend on the gear?

JamesWB
replies: 48 views: 8,644
Mike Brown 29th July 2010

Took delivery of my ZED yesterday. Opened it to inspect - it's really beautiful - but won't have a chance to give a decent...

nigelallistair
replies: 2 views: 652
theblue1 29th July 2010

I love my FF800 for it's stability and rock solid drivers. Wondering if I could add a Dacmagic via the optical out and use that...

Dayo
replies: 0 views: 588
Dayo 29th July 2010

Ok, so I'm a piano/drum/guitar player by trade, but can also obviously play a little bit of bass. I've been pretty dissatisfied...

dasnub
replies: 34 views: 2,586
Pchicago 29th July 2010

I normally work with one vocalist at a time, laying lead, background, etc. My autoload is set with 4 Verse tracks, 2 Chorus lead...

Umlaaat
replies: 1 views: 582
Daft 29th July 2010

I just pulled the trigger on an SM7B and an EV RE20 based on what I've been reading/hearing on this board over the last few...

Quadrophonic73
replies: 4 views: 634
kingocounty 29th July 2010

I'm loathed to replace my Duet with a sound card that has more I/O but I need coaxial spdif and midi. I'm considering getting...

jamesclarke40
replies: 0 views: 575
jamesclarke40 29th July 2010

Just wanted to let you fellow Gearslutz know that your car is a ear killer. Now I drive a lot, done 20k in the past year or...

Mulmany
replies: 47 views: 4,885
living sounds 29th July 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search