The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi all, Just curious about the synth in this song Venice by Beirut. you can listen here: Grooveshark - Listen to Free Music...

bradb
replies: 2 views: 1,237
bradb 10th August 2010

Hi guys, I just found this forum and would like to ask for some advice. Here is the situation: I am a singer. I just met a...

arturocesar
replies: 17 views: 2,915
butterfly 10th August 2010

Hey. I purchased a Line6 Pod Studio UX2. Yesterday I started playing through Pod Farm and to me it sounds really fake. Not just...

FenderBluesAAA
replies: 3 views: 1,598
FenderBluesAAA 10th August 2010

Fellow Gearslutz! I need your help! The following is equipment I have: My set-up is: AT4050 Microphone into an, Apogee Duet...

Indie037
replies: 4 views: 548
phas3d 10th August 2010

I have an old Carver PM 1.5 and was wondering if anyone had thoughts about its suitability as a studio monitor amp to power some...

polimorfos
replies: 7 views: 15,637
dogonjon 10th August 2010

Hi guys I was woundering about the LA-610 Mk2 (thinkiong of buying one) Is it possible to use the compressor while mixing as...

Bass
replies: 22 views: 8,692
paul999 10th August 2010

Which of these Has The Best AD/DA and Mic Pre's? Metric Halo 2882 MR816 BLA Signature Modded 003R Ensemble Any Other Options...

Real Talk Ent.
replies: 6 views: 703
Real Talk Ent. 9th August 2010

Hey all. Been thinking of re-doing my studio setup, and I am going in loops here, need some advice. Read up on all threads...

Big_Bang
replies: 15 views: 3,906
phas3d 9th August 2010

Hey guys, I got some vocals where a de-esser was not used on input? (Is this the correct place to use it) Should I use a...

Realziment
replies: 11 views: 1,468
EleKtriKaz 9th August 2010

BLA Wont mod the 002 anymore however i was wondering if there is a way to do it myself? any blue prints or so on? i have friends...

Lil' Psych
replies: 25 views: 1,217
phas3d 9th August 2010

Hi all. Just after a piece of quick buying advice for a new mic. Will be using it for spoken word and vocals mainly. Was...

Craig32768
replies: 9 views: 2,097
Craig32768 9th August 2010

I'm about to start building a Sound Skulptor Stereo Tape Simulator. This is my first DIY project, and my relatively knowledgeable...

mattorduncan
replies: 3 views: 2,543
JPK 9th August 2010

I just ordered a Boss DD-7 and Metal Zone MT-2 from the bay to go with my nord lead 3 and juno 106. Since im going to have them...

insilico
replies: 4 views: 1,134
insilico 9th August 2010

Hi, Currently I'm using a 828mk2, which is pretty good, however, the drivers are driving me nuts. What audio interface...

Fhl
replies: 17 views: 3,685
Sick Sense 9th August 2010

I recently installed a pair of little blondies as room mics to supplement the live recording setup at The Saint in Asbury Park,...

danoNJ
replies: 0 views: 759
danoNJ 9th August 2010

hey everyone, im fairly new here.. last few days i have been having a very irritating problem with my speakers.. and thought i'd...

dando
replies: 0 views: 1,750
dando 9th August 2010

Trying to do the 'Ahhhs' from 10cc 'I'm Not In Love' and more recently Friendly Fire's 'Jump In The Pool'- both on...

Sylvester
replies: 8 views: 1,512
robertshaw 9th August 2010

for those of you who have an SCA rack, I just wanted to share some possible helpful information. I currently have a full SCA...

nonamesleft
replies: 3 views: 1,338
SeventhCircle 9th August 2010

What Good AD/DA's have toslink?

Real Talk Ent.
replies: 3 views: 703

So i just wiped my system clean, installed snow leopard, installed PTHD8. I'm getting an error message on start up while creating...

dhiltonlittle
replies: 2 views: 1,413
tedpenn 9th August 2010

Hello, I'm trying to decide if I should buy an intergrated amp or a power amp. I have 2 sets of speakers. Feeding the amp is a...

bamb00
replies: 0 views: 549
bamb00 9th August 2010

The RCA ribbon mics, like the 44BX and the DX77 - how fragile are they really? I know the standard answers to how frigile the...

NFL
replies: 24 views: 6,217
Silent Sound 9th August 2010

Hi, I've been hearing pretty bad things about the line 6 pod, and I'm think about getting rid of my pod pro and behringer bass...

jack.mck
replies: 67 views: 5,400
troggg 9th August 2010

My level pilot is going to die soon and I'm wondering how necessary it was. It does colour the sound and I really don't want to...

henge
replies: 2 views: 588
henge 9th August 2010

I've had my Space Echo for over two years, worked great until recently. Brought it to two places in town but it still isn't ...

cosmik_debris
replies: 4 views: 857
777Artin 9th August 2010

how do i Use a Analog mixer to record and mix in a DAW? For example: If i run a 8 channel mixer's outs to the ins on a 8...

Real Talk Ent.
replies: 12 views: 3,310
Snatchman 9th August 2010

I had recorded in studios before, but this was all me on my own gear for the first time. Spring 1984, in my apartment bedroom,...

Shiny Beast
replies: 10 views: 1,087
Snatchman 9th August 2010

It's of course very difficult to know without hearing it for oneself, but I'm really curious about anyone's experience with the...

noah440
replies: 0 views: 706
noah440 9th August 2010

When i get bored i imagine New "Inventions" in my head, lol. This week i came up with my own version of the new Onyxi...

Real Talk Ent.
replies: 13 views: 984

Now, I know the aardvark q10 is a crappy little box for what it does.... however, I'm interested to know if the signal is...

Kaylub
replies: 15 views: 1,925
Niconic 9th August 2010

I am looking for an app to make basic videos to put on youtube for promotion. I am looking to start small. I would like to simply...

AudioWonderland
replies: 9 views: 724
theblue1 9th August 2010

I made the switch from PT LE to HD1 (PCIE card) a few months ago. As most of you know, Pro tools LE 8 gives you 64 tracks,...

Mauricio
replies: 49 views: 4,043
phas3d 9th August 2010

Hi everyone. I've been searching around for the past couple of hours trying to find some information on TAC (the company..?) and...

n3worldmessiah
replies: 3 views: 892
SAE_audiofreak 9th August 2010

Anyone know exactly what type of vocal reverb Johhny Cash used in his early stuff? I'm going to guess it's a plate... sounds the...

bren-hur
replies: 9 views: 2,478
O.F.F. 9th August 2010

Hello, I bought the Soundelux U195 few years ago from one dealer in USA. A few weeks ago it started to make constant waterfall...

Purusha
replies: 9 views: 4,829
ToddP 9th August 2010

Hello I'm considering to buy a good amp, like Adcom 545 and the GF-3 switcher to change between one speaker or the...

elan
replies: 2 views: 1,183
chet.d 9th August 2010

OK, I've done a bit of work with synths, but it's been many years since I've dug into the sound design aspect, and I'm looking...

DaVinci
replies: 3 views: 672
DaVinci 9th August 2010

I really like the pres on the wr8616, and I may be buying the wr-s4416 from a fellow slut here. Do any of you know if they have...

digibiu
replies: 0 views: 806
digibiu 9th August 2010

My mix is sounding really good, but it's not QUITE as dynamic as I'd like it. The choruses don't have much more width/depth than...

inseis
replies: 21 views: 1,644
jimcroisdale 9th August 2010

This thread is not meant to detract from the recent Most Overpriced thread, but rather as a companion to it... What do think are...

splproductions
replies: 55 views: 5,836
dualflip 9th August 2010

Never mind, I have a solution! Mods, please delete this thread.

simplecarnival
replies: 0 views: 476
simplecarnival 9th August 2010

Hello I'm looking for multitracks so I can do some shootout of plugins and other stuff. Mainly for my knowledge and I will...

elan
replies: 1 views: 1,801
elan 9th August 2010

I`m thinking of changing fra Sonar to Protools. Is there anyone who have experience with both platforms, and can tell me the main...

soundarcitect
replies: 150 views: 43,931
Barish 9th August 2010

so im convinced this is a bug in logic 8. i made a session (from a template that i made) which had an ultrabeat track on...

damien907
replies: 9 views: 2,696
rcb4t2 9th August 2010

I have been searching everywhere!!! and nobody stocks the AXON AX-50. This product has unfortunatly been discontinued... I...

Edward Cheddar
replies: 0 views: 644
Edward Cheddar 9th August 2010

There's an info sheet on the voce website that provides tech specs on the compressor, but I haven't seen any posts from owners...

kesslerjesus
replies: 2 views: 918
kesslerjesus 9th August 2010

Hi there, Im currently trying to figure out which mic i should upgrade my studio with. Atm I have the AKG Solidtube together...

Rapid
replies: 6 views: 716
Rapid 9th August 2010

I'm sure someone here will know the answer to this right away... I've been using the MOTU Traveler for recording, and I'm also...

benmont
replies: 0 views: 554
benmont 9th August 2010

I just visited similar threads and found some great comments on what peeps consider to be 'general' mixing mistakes. Things like...

replies: 28 views: 1,594
No Speak English 9th August 2010

I get some pretty great acoustic guitar sounds using a AT4033 and a NT2-A, which aren't even similar sounding microphones. I...

numberforty1
replies: 72 views: 7,638
imaginaryday 9th August 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search