The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post
replies: 2 views: 467
The dman 31st July 2010

Greetz, I am still figuring out the nuts and bolts being late to the pro tools party. I've been using pro tools for almost a year...

dustyreels
replies: 1 views: 658
nigel saunders 31st July 2010

This album is absolutely genius. I got it about 6 months ago and was totally OBSESSED with the first 2 tracks but have only...

dangoudie
replies: 8 views: 2,581
dangoudie 31st July 2010

Good news for Intel Mac operators Nebula3 free is working as VST on the Intels. I just did a quick test with Nebula and I could...

Mr.HOLMES
replies: 30 views: 4,351
vibralux 31st July 2010

Any rumours about a bigger version? Stef

Nowak
replies: 0 views: 612
Nowak 31st July 2010

im totally confused as to what mixer to get. Id like something analog, but they seem hard to find here in australia. Im looking...

desmond22
replies: 0 views: 1,368
desmond22 31st July 2010

Hi. I have had my studio in storage for two years and will be breaking it out this weekend. I have several rackmounted vintage...

fuzzjunkie
replies: 8 views: 4,288
EleKtriKaz 31st July 2010

After doing a little research I decided to buy a Mopho Keyboard. It's my first analogue synth I've ever owned and after a single...

h-town
replies: 11 views: 5,076
macmurphy 31st July 2010

just curious???. know that are some people which i consider legends on this board!!! but tbh i dont care if their slightly shy...

complex
replies: 0 views: 468
complex 31st July 2010

Here's a link to my original composition and pianowerk, an orchestral backdrop to Martin Luther King's 1963 letter, written...

Chipal
replies: 3 views: 776
Chipal 31st July 2010

I picked up a pair of PG81's for $10. I did not expect a thing from them at all. I am seriously shocked at how useable they are...

musical5
replies: 2 views: 2,825
musical5 31st July 2010

I Love hardware cant get enough. but the problem is im in Debt to it and having trouble paying it off. as you sluts know selling...

complex
replies: 6 views: 682
TRANQUILO 31st July 2010

So, I'm ready to get a console that will help beef up my sounds. Here is what I'm looking for: good eq, good preamps (not a must...

replies: 7 views: 1,359
drBill 31st July 2010

When I am recording my own music, I usually don't think about how I am going to mix it in stereo. I usually mix in mono, because...

baskervils
replies: 30 views: 2,719
Kenny Gioia 31st July 2010

I'm new on this site and trying to find my way around. Any help is appreciated. Can anyone suggest any PRO Studios on the US...

IndigoBlue
replies: 26 views: 5,727
Paul Vnuk Jr. 31st July 2010

So, a client said my mix was too narrow, how should into about widening it? Reverb? MS? Tell them it'll get wide at mastering?

overgrown
replies: 54 views: 9,740
Kenny Gioia 31st July 2010

Hey all, Long time listener, first time caller. Well, I just completed my first album. Half was recorded with a digi 003...

nslsa66
replies: 3 views: 659
mattg082 31st July 2010

I'm looking for pair of Headphones with the best isolation AND flat frequency response to check phase/balance etc... Money is not...

magus888
replies: 6 views: 769
magus888 31st July 2010

Is this ok to insert autotune or should it be prefader, pre eq? I currently have them on the cubase insert 7-8 which are post...

Realziment
replies: 8 views: 2,503
Realziment 31st July 2010
replies: 10 views: 800
Mr.HOLMES 31st July 2010

Hey guys Im currently on a session runnin almost a hundred tracks, using waves SSL channel on every vocal track, I have plenty of...

Realziment
replies: 5 views: 619
Realziment 31st July 2010

Hi! Im going to buy a summing box and was thinking about this one : TL Audio - FatTrack Tube Production Suite...

pimento
replies: 0 views: 718
pimento 31st July 2010

Here's my deal... I'm getting sick of re-setting up everytime on the same amp to record it...and thought about making it easier...

Ron Vogel
replies: 0 views: 733
Ron Vogel 31st July 2010

Im using a Korg Triton ProX88 here and was looking at the Yamaha S90XS to replace it in the studio. Im thinkin the Yamaha has a...

Deleted User
replies: 9 views: 813
Herman Munster 31st July 2010

Can anyone tell me how they would handle noise coming fron the summing amp. The challenge I'm having while coming out the DAW via...

chowz2002
replies: 4 views: 580
MarkRB 30th July 2010

Hey guys, maybe an odd question, I'm debating these days whether or not I like the kick in the room track while mixing...

Retinal
replies: 6 views: 682
Flying_Dutchman 30th July 2010

Attention slutz; I am opening my new studio location in a few weeks, and I have been picking up a few new pieces of gear to...

PhilipJ
replies: 2 views: 527
warhead 30th July 2010

I need some oppinion on how this drums are sounding, they seem fine to me, but I always have trouble recording drums. I added...

Blasco
replies: 6 views: 605
RCM - Ronan 30th July 2010

Hey- I've been using my uad 88rs and loving it- but I have also tried the waves ssl e channel and was blown away by it- mainly...

hotpinkbirds
replies: 2 views: 651
hotpinkbirds 30th July 2010

I absolutely LOVE this record. I know Lenny Waronker produced it and that at the time it was the most expensive record ever...

mossimo654
replies: 6 views: 624
studiostuff 30th July 2010

I know when I don't have a project I get edgy, bored, and an incurable case of cabin fever- even if I go outside,...

skills
replies: 32 views: 1,795
BobbyL57 30th July 2010

Hello, So, I just discovered on my Calrec console that the Aux groups with rotary pots sound noticeably better, with tighter...

mr scratchy esq
replies: 5 views: 1,925
mr scratchy esq 30th July 2010

Hi, I know very little about matching amp's to cab's so I was just wondering; I have a 100w Simms-watt pa head with a 7.5 and 15...

Drjanitor
replies: 2 views: 786
Drjanitor 30th July 2010

Does anyone make a PCI or PCIe short form factor (or low form factor) audio card - preferably AES?

vicenzajay
replies: 1 views: 966
vicenzajay 30th July 2010

Can anyone recommend a good book to help me get to grips with synthesis. I am a logic pro 9 user and I also use reason. I want a...

lorenzob
replies: 4 views: 647
Dean Roddey 30th July 2010

Help, help help! :facepalm: I have had this wonderful recorder since January 2009. The only trouble is, I can't copy cd's of...

Mad John
replies: 0 views: 528
Mad John 30th July 2010

I'm looking for another couple channels of pre's to compliment my Vintech X73's. I've read so many great things about API's and...

guittarzzan
replies: 18 views: 1,948
pan60 30th July 2010

I've been getting random deafening blasts of white noise followed by Logic crashing losing all unsaved data. I think I may have...

jamesclarke40
replies: 0 views: 396
jamesclarke40 30th July 2010

Hey kids - When I've been in big studios and overdriven the Neve preamps (I guess it's 1073? the big sidecar with 8...

JoshuaPenman
replies: 7 views: 1,688
pan60 30th July 2010

Hey, this is my first post on here so I apologise if there is a similar thread elsewhere, but I could not find it! You can...

Harry_farfallen
replies: 12 views: 972
pan60 30th July 2010

So just got a job, £72 something a week so not too shabby considering Uni is ahead of me and it's 12 hours a week. I want to...

MikeTSH
replies: 6 views: 691
MikeTSH 30th July 2010

I'll just leave this here, AUDIO_SPLENDOR Discuss.

samorost
replies: 4 views: 602
theblue1 30th July 2010

Hey I (as a laymen, mind) have had no problems with the output levels of my Profire2626 for a year now. For a couple of months...

vic123
replies: 0 views: 513
vic123 30th July 2010

Can anyone give me their opinion on these mic's, what they can be compared to with more popular mic's/contemporary...

Turnberry
replies: 2 views: 5,767
Turnberry 30th July 2010

Ive been using Pro Tools for the last couple of years. I really like the layout and its easy to use . I feel like my recordings...

RedhouseNorton
replies: 4 views: 408
RedhouseNorton 30th July 2010

Hi Guyz, I read here that some of you were using the Nice DI as a 2 buss "Niceizer". How can it be compared to a...

G-d-S
replies: 6 views: 1,738
G-d-S 30th July 2010

does anyone know anything about LSS : LONDON SCHOOL OF SOUND? i'm interested to study there how is it compare to school like...

uylink
replies: 0 views: 1,100
uylink 30th July 2010

I decided to take the plunge and upgrade to PT 8 from 7.4 . I LOVE the new look and all of the new features , but I had quite a...

RedhouseNorton
replies: 1 views: 412
djrara 30th July 2010

Never done this but thought it might be insightful. Just finished a preliminary mix - only listened to it on one set of speakers...

numberforty1
replies: 7 views: 981
Unclenny 30th July 2010

Hello, I'm from Argentina and I'm going to USA next week. Does anyone know where can I buy API, Manley, Pendulum, etc gear in...

johnlm
replies: 6 views: 6,290
juliapixel 30th July 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search