The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi all, having a bit of trouble with my new gear unfortunately. Any chance you could help me out a bit? I downloaded the...

mcmicken
replies: 0 views: 1,299
mcmicken 2nd August 2010

Hi there I'm thinking of a Derressor for my lunchbox. I'm not looking to use it as a de-esser as such, more for the broadband...

Dayo
replies: 1 views: 573
Dayo 2nd August 2010

Anyone use Renaissance Reverb? It doubles any mono track that you put through it, and I don't understand why. Its really...

numberforty1
replies: 2 views: 2,914
numberforty1 2nd August 2010

I know that I've asked it before. But right now I would like to know specific falsetto songs. Do you know some? Old,new;...

TAXS
replies: 98 views: 31,364
Macky 2nd August 2010

My MIDI controller work fine in Reason 4, but when I use the thor synth it works fine, but if I put in another synth it shows the...

salutem
replies: 4 views: 1,853
phas3d 2nd August 2010

Hey guys :] Im looking into DAW controller and I came across the BCF2000. It looks great to me but I would just like to use it...

123haby
replies: 2 views: 1,018
123haby 2nd August 2010

Here is a mix I did for this hardcore band.

LiveLife
replies: 12 views: 3,475
Mesa4x12er 2nd August 2010

I recently fished out an old Blaupunkt Micronic A-60 to power a set of KEFs as my Alesis RA150 is being moved. But I've...

api2500
replies: 5 views: 645
api2500 2nd August 2010

Hey gearslutz, long time lurking-1st post. Would definitely appreciate some tips here! I'm currently in the market for...

soke
replies: 9 views: 4,901
soke 2nd August 2010

Any thoughts people? I'm thinking of grabbing a great river pre to use with this mic for a bunch of sources, guitars vocals and...

beau_mckee
replies: 9 views: 1,338
kcmoonshine 2nd August 2010

Hello I'm building my own little studio, i have made up a gearlist but i still don't know which mic('s) i should get. The...

Lennart
replies: 0 views: 585
Lennart 2nd August 2010

Word on the street (here, DUC, etc) not too long ago was that NI and PT8 didn't get along too well, so I was wondering if...

jsbeeth
replies: 1 views: 662
jsbeeth 2nd August 2010

I wanted to post some solutions to Apogee Duet noise/ground hum issues that I and others have been having. First of all, because...

babydaddymusic
replies: 14 views: 8,699
MarcusH 2nd August 2010

I had a tu-2 but for some reason it was too jumpy and inaccurate with my two favorite guitars. Worked fine on acoustic and...

Timwaldvogel
replies: 0 views: 675
Timwaldvogel 2nd August 2010

LaChapell Audio Anyone know what's up with this guy? I have the 's' version and it is deadly sounding. Maybe it makes you...

James Lugo
replies: 26 views: 1,673
pan60 2nd August 2010

I've got an opportunity to buy a Bryston 4B, in really good condition, for a good price. It's the oldest version (i think) and...

wist
replies: 15 views: 2,661
wrekdahouse 2nd August 2010

I've been looking for a comparable DIY kit for an EQ to compliment a rack of SCAs but haven't come up with anything. I...

Mr. Light
replies: 1 views: 1,246
robertshaw 2nd August 2010

?? i just found out i have to use a Lunchbox to make 500 series hardware work, lucky i didnt buy any yet!!! so what the cheapest...

complex
replies: 14 views: 16,712
pan60 2nd August 2010

I'm going to buy some percussion to spice up my ITB productions and make them a little more lively. Now, I'm not a...

replies: 9 views: 810
TheLoud1Please 2nd August 2010

I've decided I'm either going to go with the SSL Alphalink or the Aurora 16 for my converters. Really, for the same price the...

Kaylub
replies: 0 views: 634
Kaylub 2nd August 2010

Hi all, I am looking for a simple midi controller to control my soundtoys plugins.. This is pretty much all I want it to do. I...

boidos
replies: 0 views: 1,932
boidos 2nd August 2010

Just a simple question about how to best record stereo outputs of synths (specifically I have a Virus TI and a MicroKorg). I've...

lurker94
replies: 1 views: 529
phas3d 2nd August 2010

For a long time I`m trying to find a good player, that will helps me to check my final mixes. I have noted that every player adds...

Spikes
replies: 1 views: 478
watteva 2nd August 2010

Hey, Slutz. I'm upgrading my mobile rack and need a recommendation for a decent case, 10 to 12 spaces, preferably with wheels and...

junior
replies: 0 views: 455
junior 2nd August 2010

Hi all. I'm looking for the cheapest way to get a duel 500 module up and running. I wanted to hear if it is possible just to...

lydfar
replies: 1 views: 616
pan60 2nd August 2010

Cool videos, my online friend! http://ronansrecordingshow.com/

dream
replies: 12 views: 1,479
pan60 2nd August 2010

I've got 2 SM58s - one is about 5 years old and the other is 37 years old! The older one I bought in about 1973 when I bought it...

John N
replies: 0 views: 686
John N 1st August 2010

hi all, i have a friend who has an allen&heath saber recording mixer and his master channel strip M350 is knackered (or...

mebangdrum
replies: 3 views: 1,167
Steffmo 1st August 2010

i got mine couple of days ago....i was pretty impressed at first, but a few things already starting to bug me. though there might...

beatifictatter
replies: 3 views: 2,036
shanghaitang 1st August 2010

I saw this video of dj khalil doing like a demo of what he does for propellerhead. Propellerhead Software Propellerhead...

lorenzob
replies: 1 views: 554
LDH45ACP 1st August 2010

Just an idle question... Can anyone estimate the monetary value of all audio gear is sold throughout the world each year? That...

barfwafl
replies: 2 views: 939
RainbowStorm 1st August 2010

Can one still buy new 1/2" 456 tape anywhere or is used the only source we have now???. I imagine the big commercial studio...

Reg
replies: 4 views: 945
Reg 1st August 2010

I have searched but all I got were what I am about to ask: Anyone got personal hands on with this unit?

replies: 2 views: 3,510
GIACOMO-_ 1st August 2010

Hi guys. I'm using the mpc3k fairly extensively these days as my main drum source, and I'm thinking about pairing it with a nice...

flextone
replies: 1 views: 820
flextone 1st August 2010

Greetins fellow slutz... For some reason unknown to me the "master fader" isn't working correctly. I run Pro Tools LE...

dustyreels
replies: 15 views: 1,519
dustyreels 1st August 2010

Could you give me some suggestions on a console? Thank you.

Bradahman
replies: 17 views: 1,063
phas3d 1st August 2010

hi, 3 years ago i researched & bought a RME Fireface 800 for studio and live work. i love it but am tired of lugging it...

jasyr
replies: 0 views: 461
jasyr 1st August 2010

Hey there, did any "ProAc User" had the chance to try their new construction ? I always liked the ProAc speaker...

jansens
replies: 3 views: 1,357
jansens 1st August 2010

Hi Can't really afford the K2, and to be honest, as a bedroom demo artist, I only need cardioid mics, so the NTK would do the...

MikeTSH
replies: 4 views: 657
appleburger 1st August 2010

I'm looking to buy a versatile and good sounding compressor for the following duties: - compressing analog synth bass sounds -...

kraku
replies: 26 views: 2,451
RCM - Ronan 1st August 2010

I've asked this question before but i decided to upload it in .wav splender to youtube so people could better understand what...

folb695
replies: 1 views: 753
folb695 1st August 2010

Just bought a used Apogee DA16 from ebay. Planning on hooking it up to my Apogee Ensemble via ADAT to get an additional 8 outputs...

fineline
replies: 2 views: 1,402
phas3d 1st August 2010

Hey, newbie here been lurking for a time hope you guys can help me out; Got a heil pr40 and a brand new speedy laptop for...

JamesC
replies: 0 views: 459
JamesC 1st August 2010

so i'm using a wireless keyboard for my computer rig. it sucks. it's a battery *****. i change battery's like i drink water,...

sameal
replies: 6 views: 610
sameal 1st August 2010

Im thinking about setting up a small net label, a name under which myself and a few other musicians all working within the same...

ReubenTobias
replies: 3 views: 622
rhythmtech 1st August 2010

I recently bought a HP P6510F PC desktop computer. Tried using the onboard Firewire port to hook up a Presonus Firestudio Mobile...

ruanddu
replies: 8 views: 1,551
ruanddu 1st August 2010

anybody have any ideas? I'd rather buy one already modded. I'm not much for soldering!

miercoles
replies: 0 views: 1,086
miercoles 1st August 2010

Could anyone enlighten me with how I need to connect the 003, r800 and central station? Here is currently how I have it...

xfiles
replies: 1 views: 400
xfiles 1st August 2010

I found a studio tour video on YouTube with only 8 views, so I guess you haven't seen it yet and might be...

RainbowStorm
replies: 0 views: 675
RainbowStorm 1st August 2010

Help! When I first moved into this apartment I had a bunch of ground issues, but about a year ago I fixed everything by running...

iankaravas
replies: 12 views: 1,925
nosebleedaudio 1st August 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search