The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Sorry for the post title being kind of convoluted. I'm having trouble picking one of these options: A: Onyx 1640i B: Soundcraft...

thiagozt
replies: 11 views: 4,154
Steffmo 3rd August 2010

So I bought a second hand 8U portable rack very cheap, went to meet the seller and there was a patchbay still inside. The guy was...

Big_Bang
replies: 4 views: 2,157
Big_Bang 3rd August 2010

BBC News - Interns are 'entitled to be paid' says report Many young people working for free as interns are legally...

Macky
replies: 172 views: 7,130
leddy 3rd August 2010

Hey everyone I recently purchased a soundcraft m8 mixer and hooked up my monitors into the stereo out jacks and took that signal...

Tonezpro
replies: 0 views: 534
Tonezpro 3rd August 2010

I know that some people use these purely for color - does anyone have clips of 1:1 settings with the different dist modes only?...

DinosaurSR
replies: 0 views: 627
DinosaurSR 3rd August 2010

Hey! I can get my hands on a allen & heat wz1442 mk1 for about 500 USD. Im looking for a "console" for studio...

blippo
replies: 0 views: 684
blippo 3rd August 2010

within the last year or so? Neve Portico 5012 Neve 33114 racked by Averill Universal Audio 2-610 RCA Type77 dx mic UAD-1...

AlanTide
replies: 153 views: 13,291
jeremyglover 3rd August 2010

Hey guy's were moving a large scale studio into Austin TX. this next year. I'm just curious how you guy's are liking it and how...

KSHentertainment
replies: 1 views: 566
papawhitehead 3rd August 2010

I got that Motu for a couple of years, and I'm pretty happy with it. I never recorded anything, cause till now, I work ITB. I...

JayPee
replies: 15 views: 1,406
JayPee 3rd August 2010

I went to apogee´s home page, they have a new product wich they claim it will become a new standard in digital recording. Don´t...

damianschwartz
replies: 33 views: 5,255
Doc Mixwell 3rd August 2010

This one was just "printed" today: http://www.marriedtothesea.com/080310/stop-take.gif jummpp There must be more out...

machineintel
replies: 1 views: 608
Drumsound 3rd August 2010

Anyone got any they want to share? Would love to hear some. Stef

Nowak
replies: 5 views: 1,347
MattiaS 3rd August 2010

Mixing question... Is there a standard number of milliseconds that should be left at the beginning of a track before the music...

splproductions
replies: 25 views: 16,211
imaginaryday 3rd August 2010

I've gone on sort of a perfect-reverb obsessive tangent recently. I'm wondering what some of your favorite songs or albums are...

dctheory
replies: 97 views: 22,897
hotpinkbirds 3rd August 2010

Looking for studios people would recommend for trying to obtain an internship at? I have a few in mind already and was looking...

djcyph
replies: 4 views: 726
djcyph 3rd August 2010

just got my cables to hook my RNC/RNLA into my MOTU 896HD, plugged it in. It is noisy and there is an annoying hum and high...

RARStudios
replies: 1 views: 817
RARStudios 3rd August 2010

the oktava mod is like 450 bucks on their site added to the cost of the mic would run me about 600 bucks. I can get a like-new...

theswedes
replies: 0 views: 1,106
theswedes 3rd August 2010

My songwriting partner and I have a song where we paid a good female singer to do the vocal. Now we've decided to change the...

MarsBot
replies: 18 views: 19,922
dub3000 3rd August 2010

I'm not in a hurry to buy a LDC mike but theres a couple of models that seem to deliver the goods in the under $1000 price...

jacktadoussac
replies: 34 views: 8,493
jacktadoussac 3rd August 2010

I was curious to know what mics are being used on Arturo Sandoval in this video: YouTube - Arturo Sandoval 1.Curious...

elarreal
replies: 1 views: 526
PRobb 3rd August 2010

Hej DK slutz, I'm in Copenhaven for another week, can anyone recommend some related destinations? ie; gearshops, studios,...

tombak
replies: 3 views: 649
lhama 3rd August 2010

Fello gearslutzers, so I've got enough stuff to want to get a patchbay to stop moving around so much. Basically I've got a few...

echojulca
replies: 8 views: 956
chezero 3rd August 2010

Hello. I'd really be interested in opinions of the Fender Prodigy bass. A co-worker of mine is selling a few basses and this is...

PJD3
replies: 4 views: 4,018
Avatar for Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording
Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording 3rd August 2010

Hey there, Hoping to get intouch with Alan or his manager regarding a project i'm working on. If you could help that would be...

ampegfreak
replies: 2 views: 942
ampegfreak 3rd August 2010

I use these Logitech speakers to check my mixes. http://www.logitech.com/assets/15329/15329.png If I can hear the bass on them...

audiothings
replies: 1 views: 529
LeMauce 3rd August 2010

Just curious, what kind of building are your studios in? Im looking for a place right now and was looking for some new ideas of...

M.S.P.
replies: 12 views: 891
frans 3rd August 2010

Hi, I've been having ongoing issues with what I think is electromagnetic 50Hz induction hum in my home studio (I live in...

alboy
replies: 5 views: 1,039
alboy 3rd August 2010

Wanted to share this really nice cover and great recording (@ Air Studios) with you...

Skiggy
replies: 24 views: 1,871
Skiggy 3rd August 2010
replies: 2 views: 1,130
thethrillfactor 3rd August 2010

I've done a quick search and I can't find what I'm looking for. So, I'd like to buy a stereo pair of headphones with a built...

Jam
replies: 3 views: 938
Jam 3rd August 2010

Hey Guys, Im new to the forum as a member but not as a reader but I need some help. I cant get my Fantom to play simultaneously...

c. Barker
replies: 0 views: 707
c. Barker 3rd August 2010

Hi everyone, I just joined gearslutz, the main reason was that I'm looking for cool synth like pedals...I want "not your...

Dinkymau
replies: 15 views: 3,206
Dinkymau 3rd August 2010

Hey, I am starting to look for a new hi-hat mic as I am getting tired of my old hi hat sounds. I do a lot of indie rock &...

loveinoctober
replies: 15 views: 1,745
Faderix 3rd August 2010

First of all; thanks for answering all my newcomer tape questions. I'm using quentegy 456 on my 1/4 Tascam BR-20 and loving...

Fhl
replies: 12 views: 2,688
vonsac 3rd August 2010

Hello Everyone, I work for film composer and am in charge of putting together a new Mac Pro system (including audio interface)...

bluesky
replies: 2 views: 1,295
rcb4t2 3rd August 2010

Hey all, I'm recording my band's debut album at my house and I noticed that today that some of the rhythm guitars may be out of...

bellchilton
replies: 6 views: 817
u b k 3rd August 2010

Does anybody have any info on the recording of this album? Since discovering it after it's Drag City release last year, it's...

JustinAiken
replies: 1 views: 586
Eganmedia 3rd August 2010

Can it be done? I am trying hard to avoid buying & mic'ing up a 3000lb $$$$ Ampeg rig, but am running out of ideas to...

bladelaw
replies: 20 views: 8,587
nonamesleft 3rd August 2010

I know what the majority will say, just wondering if it's worth the pain of not being able to record into PT's, and losing the...

Johnkenn
replies: 3 views: 1,447
mattg082 3rd August 2010

So I finally have my studio together...The gear, acoustics, the mind set, etc. I open my home-based studio (Right As Rain...

RARStudios
replies: 29 views: 1,135
wist 3rd August 2010

Hey Fellow SLutz, I just purchased a very nice Yamaha 02r96v2 and am having the hardest time getting it to work with Pro...

musicmind11
replies: 8 views: 3,169
musicmind11 3rd August 2010

There is a vintage mic capsule on ebay that interests me a lot. Just out of interest, how much would it set me back to make that...

JoaT
replies: 3 views: 2,552
Strut78 3rd August 2010

Hey guys! I just got a Rhodes MK-80 in good condition for practicly no money. I'm up to repair some of the small flaws and sell...

audionerve
replies: 1 views: 5,213
soul. 3rd August 2010

Hi,is there any guy here who uses both Dyna BM6A and BM6A MkII? Tell me something about their differences,OK? And,if...

Hiker
replies: 28 views: 15,643
sevansounds 3rd August 2010

So I was listening to "your hand in mine" by Explosions in the sky and was struck by how incredibly trebly the guitar...

musichascolors
replies: 5 views: 1,483
musichascolors 2nd August 2010

Just wondering what uses you've found for the SE Reflexion Filter? I've used it on vocals and today I'm going to use it while...

montanasan
replies: 23 views: 2,309
phas3d 2nd August 2010

I'm looking for a high-quality MIDI drum trigger, and I'd like to solicit some opinions on the matter. I'm an experienced...

libcrypt
replies: 7 views: 3,454
chroma 2nd August 2010

Just redeemed a free "back-to-school" download sampler from iTunes. First song is by Erin MccCarley, who lives here in...

vodka gimli
replies: 11 views: 1,194
cheu78 2nd August 2010

I need to shift one of these and wanted to know if anyone knew anybody interested in buying something like this - or interested...

Harry_farfallen
replies: 1 views: 1,406
rcb4t2 2nd August 2010

I come from mixing ITB. My workflow utilizes 8 Subgroups, and 4 final stems. I treat all the single tracks with basic eq shaping...

Noise Commander
replies: 0 views: 695
Noise Commander 2nd August 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search