The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi - would this be a good mod on a Studio Projects T3? VINTAGE GE 6072 12ay7 five 5 star black plate w/ box - eBay (item...

Craig32768
replies: 0 views: 1,438
Craig32768 5th August 2010

mbox 1 isnt officially supported...BUT MBOX 1, new Imac. 10.5.8. Has never worked with PT 8.0.3 but I SWEAR last month I used...

Sylvester
replies: 4 views: 922
Unclenny 5th August 2010

Looking for suggestions on what, if anything, I should go for next in my slutty lust. I'm still fairly new at all of this so my...

Scott Whigham
replies: 21 views: 1,021
Scott Whigham 5th August 2010

I use the Eventide Eclipse almost every day, and am a HUGE fan of it. The time has come for me to get one for my project studio,...

Mr Edit
replies: 18 views: 4,981
tonnos 5th August 2010

Hey everybody, in a couple of weeks I'll be recording a string quartet for the first time.. Do you have some tips/pointers for...

Skiggy
replies: 13 views: 3,146
vintagerocker 5th August 2010

Hi All, I don't yet have the Micro Clock, so I cannot perform a field test just yet. But this is the issue... I have a Digi...

hakim
replies: 5 views: 4,662
gongbass 5th August 2010

Hi, I know one is tube and one is solid state condenser without transformer etc... But I do know they are both on the bright...

xqtion
replies: 5 views: 2,692
bigbone 5th August 2010

This question didn't get much love in the low end forum. Can anyone help here? I'd like to step up the conversion from my...

Shaolin
replies: 7 views: 683
kooz 5th August 2010

Hey Everyone. I was just scammed. if you have been scammed by Byron Toppin or Slim Hollis or anyone recently, please contact...

Mixing Louder
replies: 42 views: 11,638
joeq 5th August 2010

I am dusting off my guitar pedals while mixing my next album. Sooo - do I need a reamp box or not to run tracks thru guitar...

vibralux
replies: 1 views: 558
Tone Laborer 5th August 2010

Not so popular band but I am just listening to this album and it sound just faboulous. Anyone knows who produced it/ worked on...

vibralux
replies: 0 views: 510
vibralux 5th August 2010

Has anyone experienced these problems with their rosetta 800? if so, how was it fixed? First off here is a list of my equipment....

xfiles
replies: 3 views: 861
xfiles 5th August 2010

Anyone have any info on the vocal chain used for this album? Andrew Wyatt has such a good distinctive voice and they've...

JCM123
replies: 7 views: 2,768
JCM123 5th August 2010

Wassup people, please could somebody tell me of a quick and easy way to switch a song/cue list (or just some individual tracks...

mjhann
replies: 2 views: 502
rcb4t2 5th August 2010

How would you go about protecting cable that needs to be run outside in a fixed installation? About a 7 meter run. I live in a...

glenn_jr
replies: 7 views: 4,478
glenn_jr 5th August 2010

I just bought a rack of ssl e series dynamics eq's-4 and 4 dynamics My question is what is the best way to bring the key input...

TOM LEWIS
replies: 3 views: 970
rcb4t2 5th August 2010

So I've been asked to write a song for a charity that is aiming to get the song into the charts. A nice thing to do and I'd like...

juicylime
replies: 6 views: 843
juicylime 5th August 2010

in the control room? I just ran a few speaker lines from the control room to an isolation room and want to have my heads in...

Lee Cardan
replies: 4 views: 680
TheLoud1Please 5th August 2010

Is maybe anyone using Vostok here? I'm thinking of buying but there is no chance to check it before. I think i went through...

jeanclaudevanlee
replies: 2 views: 1,431
jeanclaudevanlee 5th August 2010

I did a demo for this guy to show off my production skills. The charge was a trade for him doing some advertising for me. No...

glenn Taylor
replies: 58 views: 3,169
ignatius 5th August 2010

i currently use logic n brought a digi003 because i wanted a new interface other than my usb one i heard that i could use this...

m.forbes
replies: 10 views: 2,680
hizerock 5th August 2010

Fellow Slutz..... A while back, i purchased a Maroon Audio MT100 tube mic, i took a chance on it and bought direct from the...

drezz
replies: 1 views: 1,757
busker 5th August 2010

Hi, I am looking for a 2 channels h/d recorder for recording studio mixdown. I only know below 3. 1) Alesis MasterLink 2)...

piggy915
replies: 0 views: 541
piggy915 5th August 2010

Hey everybody. Im just woundering what the lead synth is that comes in at 0:33 minutes in Mike Posners new song called "Baby...

tay13
replies: 1 views: 1,399
ssprod19 5th August 2010

Hi Folks, I just took possession of a new iMac w/8G RAM and 1 TB HD along with Logic 9. I have been a strictly analog guy...

Ree Fungorio
replies: 18 views: 1,130
rcb4t2 5th August 2010

Is it through a harmonizer??? EG. Eventide's?

complex
replies: 20 views: 3,544
Will-Low 5th August 2010

I do not have the brain to quite understand how I should go about intergrated a patch-bay into my modest setup. I'm fed up with...

o_c_d
replies: 17 views: 5,305
czarthp 5th August 2010

Can you get the same type of effect/compression on vocals with a distressor? If not anyone have any recomendations on a budget...

shadyru
replies: 41 views: 11,532
WunderBro Flo 5th August 2010

Any tips on how to best emulate the booming string and horn sounds found in this recording? YouTube - ‪Grisey:...

rszanto
replies: 0 views: 438
rszanto 5th August 2010

I'm looking for a product like this one: M-AUDIO - MicroTrack 10dB Pad - Passive In-line 10dB Pad for the...

Rasmus Faber
replies: 0 views: 509
Rasmus Faber 5th August 2010

Can I connect (daisy chain) a FireStudio Mobile with a FP10 via Firewire? It appears that it may not be possible to connect...

hillzz22
replies: 8 views: 7,868
hillzz22 5th August 2010

Philadelphia Recording Community | Facebook

Sigma
replies: 0 views: 527
Sigma 5th August 2010

I'm saving for some outboard gear and i'd really like to look into compression more than anything. I tend to use the API2500 and...

Tesseract
replies: 8 views: 1,564
Suda Badri 5th August 2010

hi there, can anyone comment on the Beyerdynamic Opus 88 clip-on mic. cheers

Alexi
replies: 8 views: 4,518
joshuarlyon 5th August 2010

Hello, What would be a simple way to configure my patchbay to the following gear Digi 002mixer,Art Pro VLA II Compressor,SSL...

figure8
replies: 2 views: 652
rcb4t2 5th August 2010

Hello peeps. Has anybody got any advice/recommendations for a set of speakers for the studio...(they can be PA type speakers or...

james the cat
replies: 5 views: 708
Kid_Fiction 5th August 2010

hey, jJust wondering if anyone can point me to me towards either a sample library or some kinda softsynth thing that dishes...

David Watts
replies: 3 views: 1,159
baskervils 5th August 2010

not sure if this is the right place to post it (if it isn't, let me know and I'll move it).....but a few of us are going to do a...

NateThruman
replies: 0 views: 867
NateThruman 5th August 2010

anyone familiar with the openlabs miko and whether or not i could get my mpk to trigga its sounds? i currently am using my miko...

m.forbes
replies: 0 views: 458
m.forbes 5th August 2010

so i'm pretty sure the acoustic guitar tone in the song "you and me" by lifehouse is one of the greatest i've heard....

jsswtpmp182
replies: 2 views: 800
Ringwraith 5th August 2010

Hi i have a tascam msr-16 and a tascam mts-1000 midiizer i also have one accessory 2 cable, how can i set it up so that the tape...

wilshawuk
replies: 3 views: 2,453
Musiclab 5th August 2010

Hi everyone! Just wondering . . . A) What is the difference between these two Monitors, the KRK V88, and the E7 B) Which...

Darth Preamp
replies: 0 views: 1,834
Darth Preamp 5th August 2010

This topic pops up about once a year, but I want to see if there are any new feelings about the services that license music for...

baskervils
replies: 4 views: 4,605
baskervils 5th August 2010

How to get that professional Vocal sound? I've got no Eventide, no High-End mic, just the usual "prosumer" equipment:...

Christof
replies: 64 views: 39,062
SkunkWorks 5th August 2010

I was checking out this videos of Joe in studio and I was pretty surprised to see that his monitoring system is mainly M-audio...

Retinal
replies: 11 views: 4,606
biggator6 5th August 2010

So here's something I've been thinking about trying. I've got a live band session coming up, which includes a gtr amp. My usual...

Buss-me
replies: 5 views: 1,044
biggator6 5th August 2010

Hi guys - I'm passing through CA for a few days before returning to new Zealand from the uk. I've decided to pick up a studio...

Craig32768
replies: 1 views: 570
suedesound 4th August 2010

Hello, I've got the possibility of picking up a Tascam m3500 for about $700. I play in band, and don't know much about the...

rasmusjenkins
replies: 4 views: 1,830
digitalmenace 4th August 2010

I swear! Ok, so I'm looking to make a big upgrade to my front end chain and have narrowed my selection down to a few contenders....

caliburner
replies: 10 views: 853
caliburner 4th August 2010

I did extensive testing on the UAD Neve 1081 and URS N4. I couldn't tell a difference on any setting.. What do you know about the...

user2883
replies: 6 views: 915
JP11 4th August 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search