The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Just what the question says. I know ALLLL of the current options, but I am holding out. I want 24 faders or the ability to...

mike vee
replies: 24 views: 5,595
Melgueil 6th August 2010

Hey howdy I'm going with my band to play a festival in Atlanta called Progpower.. And was wondering. Is there any studio's in...

lionheart
replies: 33 views: 1,771
ryst 6th August 2010

I've got an Apogee Duet and have just ordered a Metric Halo 2882. Will it be possible for me to use both interfaces at the same...

moley
replies: 8 views: 1,511
phas3d 6th August 2010

we all know what a few BPM in the wrong direction can do to a song.... but how do ya'll find that perfect tempo? or rather i...

headspin
replies: 14 views: 1,604
casadios 6th August 2010

I've been listening to alot of tracks recently that don't seem to have alot of elements in them but it's what not there that...

folb695
replies: 20 views: 1,604
u b k 6th August 2010

Wisdom Please. I am building a splitter snake, 40 channels for our events rig. I have done some research on transformers, but I...

Audiomoe
replies: 3 views: 470
Audiomoe 6th August 2010

Here`s a thread where I wanted every artist to cite what brought him/herself forward in his/her artistic development.Considering...

horizon
replies: 12 views: 923
henryrobinett 6th August 2010

Just wondering about using stereo techniques (specifically Blumlein) with mismatched pairs. I've never heard of this being done,...

captainate
replies: 3 views: 816
John Willett 6th August 2010

I've heard a lot of positive talk about their windscreens - what benefit do they have over the manufacturer screen?

breaktheory
replies: 1 views: 750

I'm tentatively looking at coming out to NY around the Aug 27th, need a small studio to track vocals with a client. Reasonable....

James Lugo
replies: 1 views: 638
lane thaw 6th August 2010

A buddy just sent this link: Harpo - Moviestar - Öppet arkiv | SVT Play A documentary from the EMI studio in Stockholm showing...

unit7
replies: 4 views: 709
unit7 6th August 2010

This morning I fired up Pro Tools to lay down a quick song idea . I use my Alesis QS6.1 as my midi controller and when I opened...

RedhouseNorton
replies: 0 views: 586
RedhouseNorton 6th August 2010

I've been a user for some time of the "old" symphony system consisting of symphony card, ad16x and da16x and it always...

phas3d
replies: 5 views: 843
Duardo 6th August 2010

I know exactly what's going on, with the professionals anyway. Our industry was going so well, we ALL had opinions and kept...

The_Controllers
replies: 0 views: 491
The_Controllers 6th August 2010

Hey guys, I'm currently on the fence between these two setup choices so I was hoping you more experienced gearslutz would help...

MKM
replies: 1 views: 662
Wheelomatic 6th August 2010

I lived in Philly for a year and my impression is that the music scene is not very focused. Philly is so spread out that I could...

tazman
replies: 3 views: 683
Stitch333 6th August 2010

Hello all, I'm wondering what instruments, software synths or hardware, are typically being used to make today's top pop hits. ...

Hricco
replies: 42 views: 4,728
Suda Badri 6th August 2010

sometimes i use these old clunker preamps that i have to get an intentionally blown out distortion. i find it very effective,...

wurpelizer
replies: 1 views: 1,320
Tibbon 6th August 2010
replies: 2 views: 516
jamez 6th August 2010

Hi everybody! Does anyone have insight as to how this record was done? I'm looking for the usual info; signal chains, drum...

D.Williams
replies: 7 views: 2,545
D.Williams 6th August 2010

It seems that the Rycote Open Days are proving so popular, they are having another on the 3rd of September. So if you missed it...

John Willett
replies: 0 views: 421

Oh man, So I've been checking out Apogee's new Symphony I/O system and trying to keep my pants from exploding every time I...

Kaylub
replies: 10 views: 2,751
Kaylub 6th August 2010

Oh man, So I've been checking out Apogee's new Symphony I/O system and trying to keep my pants from exploding every time I look...

Kaylub
replies: 31 views: 2,749
Kaylub 6th August 2010

Ok, my he'd is totally exploding now, I'm really sorry for creating another of this thread type, but... I've spent last week...

Ins
replies: 14 views: 2,109
Ins 6th August 2010

YouTube - ‪KAYA Music Video‬‎ Would love to get opinions. I am obviously walking around infront...

CJ1973
replies: 2 views: 492
Bender412 6th August 2010

is it completely 100% passive? so if i ran my A/D's into the analog ins on the Central station and just use the Central Station...

Real Talk Ent.
replies: 1 views: 572
stafs 6th August 2010

i don't know how exactly to use one, can anyone help me? im planning on getting a BLA Signature modded 003r along with bla's EQ...

Real Talk Ent.
replies: 10 views: 780
Real Talk Ent. 6th August 2010

Hi I have compared some old and new pop/rock records, Seems like the old records does have the hihat panned more radically to the...

musicmixer04
replies: 14 views: 6,707
Will-Low 6th August 2010

Is there any significant difference? Or can I use the same kind of cable from my guitar to the amp head and from the amp...

Anselmo
replies: 6 views: 7,882
nst7 6th August 2010

Hey, So I am looking into buying the M audio profire 2626 but my macbook does not have a firewire input. I heard of a cable...

Harry_farfallen
replies: 5 views: 533
rcb4t2 6th August 2010

ive been searching everywhere! even here! i can't find any midi maps. does it work with cubase 4? i read it does, but i can't...

sameal
replies: 1 views: 632
sameal 6th August 2010

Hey Everyone, So I just tracked a rock band and it's time for me to mix and I started yesterday and every time I mix it just...

LiveLife
replies: 39 views: 3,755
OceanMan 6th August 2010

I'm looking for an outboard compressor for vocals, and the the UA-610 MkII seems to be a good choice, and I like how they are...

newjax
replies: 3 views: 790
Jonathawkes 6th August 2010

First post, been lurking about for a while haven't really had much to contribute i don't really know much about gear but enjoy...

jellybelly
replies: 9 views: 3,876
robertshaw 6th August 2010

It's interesting how we always want the "vintage" sounding gear. New products are designed to sound like such-and-such...

splproductions
replies: 36 views: 2,148
dr_Jezz 6th August 2010

So I'm still in the market for a good mid level pair of monitors and I've now seen that focal are offering an even cheaper...

Tommy like sound
replies: 4 views: 703
Retinal 6th August 2010

Since these little guys have been on the market for a good while... will anyone chime in please?thumbsup It will forever be in...

Suda Badri
replies: 7 views: 1,966
Suda Badri 6th August 2010

I know it may seem stupid but i 'm wondering about the speed of changing level. In reality, is there a limit about how fast a...

haryy
replies: 14 views: 981
Muser 6th August 2010

I have a SM57 at home and I love it. I noticed that the head of the mic can twist around easily. I got another "SM57"...

Spenca
replies: 7 views: 899
Audio Hombre 6th August 2010

Okay, I had the idea for this today whilst discussing all the different 1073 clones there are out there with a friend. I often...

eddcunningham
replies: 4 views: 1,214
eddcunningham 6th August 2010

Hello fellow sluts. My boss just told me to go ahead and spend around $350 on software of my choice. It's a parting gift to me...

tfunster
replies: 9 views: 1,183
kingocounty 5th August 2010

My fellow Slutz! I'm looking for a ribbon mic. Don't have a lot of experience with em but I'm really interested in their...

Skiggy
replies: 16 views: 1,821
Nick A. 5th August 2010

My dear slutz, I got the chance to buy a nice pair of vintage Urei LA-4. The unit was recommended to me but I never heard it so...

Tuberizer
replies: 12 views: 7,724
Barish 5th August 2010

listen to the new underoath- especially "breathing in a new mentality"

jsswtpmp182
replies: 14 views: 2,670
Audio Enginerd 5th August 2010

Hello all. I'm looking to upgrade my soundcard, and a friend recommended the ULN2. I'll only be using it to track vox--hip hop...

Zachg
replies: 7 views: 1,764
rhizomeman 5th August 2010

Hey folks, Was wondering if anyone can offer me a little advice. I've been looking for posts but cant find anything relevant....

Bjeety
replies: 1 views: 2,342
Bjeety 5th August 2010

Hi - would this be a good mod on a Studio Projects T3? VINTAGE GE 6072 12ay7 five 5 star black plate w/ box - eBay (item...

Craig32768
replies: 0 views: 1,438
Craig32768 5th August 2010

mbox 1 isnt officially supported...BUT MBOX 1, new Imac. 10.5.8. Has never worked with PT 8.0.3 but I SWEAR last month I used...

Sylvester
replies: 4 views: 922
Unclenny 5th August 2010

Looking for suggestions on what, if anything, I should go for next in my slutty lust. I'm still fairly new at all of this so my...

Scott Whigham
replies: 21 views: 1,021
Scott Whigham 5th August 2010

I use the Eventide Eclipse almost every day, and am a HUGE fan of it. The time has come for me to get one for my project studio,...

Mr Edit
replies: 18 views: 4,981
tonnos 5th August 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search