The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

The studio i'm working in ATM has ProTools 8 HD3... I want to use cubase on there system and wanted to know if its...

Johnm73
replies: 8 views: 777
Johnm73 8th August 2010

Hello all, Some time ago I hooked up two patch bays. In doing so, I removed some of the sockets in order to more easily solder...

jrakarl
replies: 2 views: 2,073
jrakarl 7th August 2010

Hey guys im trying to open a session im mixing from a PT HD, and it opens fine but the auto tune plugin in opening but i can use...

Realziment
replies: 11 views: 700
psycho_monkey 7th August 2010

I'm looking for a great mid/high-end mic for general vocal duties. I have a Cascade tube mic that's not so great and I need...

noah440
replies: 1 views: 473
phas3d 7th August 2010

Hi everybode! My first post here heh I bought the Fireface 800 this week. Very happy with it, BUT: Is there any possibility...

Batth
replies: 7 views: 5,591
phas3d 7th August 2010

Dave Stewart: 'I'd like a studio inside a cellphone' | Celebrity squares | Technology | guardian.co.uk

Jules
replies: 2 views: 885
fossaree 7th August 2010

I'm nearing a point of diminishing return on my ITB logic mixes. I know I can always improve, but the fundamental issues I can't...

DaVinci
replies: 32 views: 1,805
DaVinci 7th August 2010

how many plugs/VSTi's are actually good in Cubase 5 Out of the box? i dont mean "Usable" i mean if the weren't free...

Real Talk Ent.
replies: 10 views: 914
Kikkomen 7th August 2010

Hello I'm looking for a 8" speaker with a very fast response, usually I find they are very slow, I know 6" usually...

elan
replies: 8 views: 4,647
TRANQUILO 7th August 2010

And not Blackberry? fkn haters. Lets someone make one.

Halloween
replies: 12 views: 2,757
phas3d 7th August 2010

My bass sounds never feel "solid" enough for my taste. My boss uses the onboard SSL dynamics for his bass which sound...

BigJunk
replies: 40 views: 7,291
phas3d 7th August 2010

Hi chaps Both headphone pots on my SPL 2Control have gone terribly scratchy. The unit is just over a year old, actually they've...

J.S.Vega III
replies: 3 views: 1,066
phas3d 7th August 2010

I have set up the Bob Katz K-System at my project studio but I often work in various studio. Is there a way to set it up in a...

Mr B.
replies: 4 views: 737
Mr B. 7th August 2010

Something that's been bugging me lately is the lack of output level control on many standalone preamps. Working in PT or...

The_Ranch
replies: 14 views: 1,237
j2dafo 7th August 2010

We would like to bring to the attention of the members and visitors of this forum, stolen gear from BOP Recording Studios in...

BopHunter
replies: 49 views: 10,233
africantigercow 7th August 2010

I'm going to do this in a story. Yesterday I was trying to position a stereo pair of 414s on a stereo bar in the middle of a...

Jabbaz
replies: 3 views: 674
richam 7th August 2010

Maybe a dumb question. Except there are none. Except for maybe 2 or 3. I use compression all the time, I love my RNC1773 and...

numberforty1
replies: 11 views: 961
richam 7th August 2010

Hi everybody, I'm looking for a microphone of which I only possess a photography (see below). Could anybody please help me...

Reality Check
replies: 5 views: 1,300
Reality Check 7th August 2010
replies: 0 views: 669
deejayiwan 7th August 2010

Hi Guys, I know of a guy over in the states that does a great job on refurbishing mics but I'm just trying to cut down on the...

OneWayOut
replies: 1 views: 504
psycho_monkey 7th August 2010

Hi every body I'm going to upgrade my monitor and according to some factors like availability, local price compared to...

sarmad_dehnadi
replies: 15 views: 1,016
Deleted User 7th August 2010

Hello People Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but here goes... Many years ago I was a member of a...

frog1999
replies: 0 views: 463
frog1999 7th August 2010

I would love to know the name of this studio http://srichard.net/prodigy/Neve%205336.jpg Do let me know if you have any ideas....

bluesbaz
replies: 7 views: 1,083
Bender412 7th August 2010

Im Looking to get either an 003R with a BLA mod and the Complete Production Toolkit (Same home rig as my friend and...

Real Talk Ent.
replies: 4 views: 648
phas3d 7th August 2010

i have been playing harmonica for a few years but have never put it across an amp or mic... i am purchasing the SHAKER 20 watt...

PAGAN FIRE
replies: 0 views: 1,091
PAGAN FIRE 7th August 2010

Right now I'm working with this metalcore band and they have really complex drums. The drummer is on time some what through the...

LiveLife
replies: 30 views: 6,330
PreacherX 7th August 2010

How is the BLA Modded Digi 003's D/A? is it as clear and precise as the D-Box's D/A?

Real Talk Ent.
replies: 9 views: 895
Real Talk Ent. 7th August 2010

Can Anyone recommend a good and inexpensive place to send my Jensen C12N's to get re-coned ? Thanks in advance. ps: I used to...

kammy
replies: 3 views: 1,135
plexisys 7th August 2010

Is it so, that the result of using Root Mean Square (RMS) is dependant not only on SPL and frequencies, but on time interval or...

Sk106
replies: 1 views: 531
Sk106 7th August 2010

I need a five day lockout for tracking, two days off and three days for mixing. five piece country band. suggestions?

rack gear
replies: 4 views: 562
Tube World 7th August 2010

I'm supposed to write a paper on Mbox clocks, and I was wondering if anyone had any good links or information?? Thanks, Kevin

krarick
replies: 2 views: 533
krarick 7th August 2010

Hey, So I'm trying to finish up a 6 song EP for a local band so I can push them out, and move on with my life and other...

SDB_12
replies: 17 views: 1,438
fooman 7th August 2010

Feel free to discuss if you think its a good or dreadful idea. www.multitrackclassics.com

lebouche
replies: 32 views: 11,906
RJSwift 7th August 2010

Anyone else noticed this? The brilliant minds at Digi have removed the ability to record while listening to anything other than...

numberforty1
replies: 0 views: 465
numberforty1 7th August 2010

First off its been a while and I miss you guys. Alright so I'm trying to switch from my OD1(Rhythm) to OD2 (Lead Boost) AND turn...

EminentAndrew
replies: 1 views: 1,483
the fxs 6th August 2010

Having a couple of these and loving them, wonder what can I buy that would compliment them, meaning I'd like to have some modern,...

RetroMan
replies: 8 views: 1,461
Johnny Favorite 6th August 2010

Does anyone know of an alternate shockmount that will fit an AT 4047 (other than the stock one).....the stock is okay, but it's a...

VO Guy
replies: 13 views: 2,728
jesseber 6th August 2010

I'm exploring my old Tascam 424 Portastudio as an effect device (rather than as a primary tracking device). Does anyone else...

baskervils
replies: 75 views: 7,726
hibakusha 6th August 2010

Why if Im running I signal into channel 3 on my ensemble why would I be able to hear it on channel 4 when the track is armed...

tonytownsend
replies: 0 views: 465
tonytownsend 6th August 2010

Are there any specific tips on how soul music/funk works musically? Are there specific chord progressions and timing that is...

Magnum29465
replies: 12 views: 6,278
Magnum29465 6th August 2010

What to do? Of course ilok wants me to do a rma, but that sounds like bull****! Is that the only way to retrieve the licenses?...

theBackwardsman
replies: 13 views: 1,933
czarthp 6th August 2010

I needed an extra optical cable... but the only cables I had were like 6' hosa optical cables. so I pulled the heads off and...

mynaemisjonas
replies: 6 views: 2,972
mynaemisjonas 6th August 2010

Ive been looking into MIDI guitar. I'm interested in the Roland Ready Strat. But I need a special MIDI cable to use it. Whys?...

KGraham045
replies: 15 views: 5,478
rack gear 6th August 2010

will a focusrite liquid 56 power my tlm 102 mic or do i need a pre...? I ALSO HAVE A NT1A. I CURRENTLY ONLY HAVE A PRESONUS...

kaosuvls
replies: 0 views: 409
kaosuvls 6th August 2010

Hi, I'm reading here a lot for a while now. Registered to ask a question. I have an offer for used KRK Rokit8s Generation1 BUT...

capoeira
replies: 4 views: 1,418
capoeira 6th August 2010

I'm debating over a few A/D D/A units to buy. I've got a PC DAW, so I'm trying to integrate it into my already existing...

Kaylub
replies: 24 views: 1,005
Kaylub 6th August 2010

Has anyone read or used a book on composing melody. I'm interested in purchasing one and would love some recommendations. I'm...

folb695
replies: 2 views: 591
Shaolin 6th August 2010

I just started to do this, but I don't realize how other people handle it. Like a good boy, I've been tracking at -18 dbfs RMS,...

DinosaurSR
replies: 1 views: 816
oretez 6th August 2010

this thought occurred to me today, if I had an extra aux send, to put an eq on it...allowing me to use that eq on every...

stellar
replies: 4 views: 2,245
ray_subsonic 6th August 2010

Just a quickie lol, I'm getting a mac really soon and just wanted to know what you guys think would be a better value for needing...

texxas
replies: 0 views: 442
texxas 6th August 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search