The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

My focus here is mainly mic placement and choice of mics... I began guitar tracking today for my own self produced metalcore...

knucklesmd
replies: 1 views: 1,000
Scott Whigham 13th August 2010
replies: 14 views: 1,200
ReubenTobias 13th August 2010
replies: 6 views: 555
jimcroisdale 13th August 2010

tips on how to get close to this sound? that fat kick, guitars are almost clean but yet so raunchy.. bass, it's probably the...

sick.vulturez
replies: 8 views: 735
sick.vulturez 13th August 2010

Hey fellas just was wondering if any of u guys have had the chance to see this software in action, was curious to see if it was...

audioman
replies: 0 views: 542
audioman 13th August 2010

Yeah? You know what I mean? I have a Fender. I like the way it sounds. What harmonizes well, you know? What gives good hum?

soupking
replies: 1 views: 1,078
travisbrown 13th August 2010

I picked this up pretty cheap, just looking for some more adat ins/outs for integrating hardware signal processing into my DAW...

James Krumhansl
replies: 8 views: 6,740
wavcatcher 13th August 2010

I'm looking around for a low wattage, rack, tube power amp to complement my Axefx and tube preamps for recording. Can anyone...

guittarzzan
replies: 2 views: 2,849
Whoopysnorp 13th August 2010

Hey folks, I'm looking to purchased my first compressor for my home setup, mainly doing vocals , bass and acoustic guitar. ...

Derrick02045
replies: 7 views: 3,495
Caj 13th August 2010

Cutting guitar tracks for a new tune the band is working on. Main part - Yamaha AS220 through Deluxe reverb. SM57, Apex 205...

AudioWonderland
replies: 0 views: 439
AudioWonderland 13th August 2010

i read all the tips but it was kinda confusing for me....i dont use side chain vst connections or busses frankly because i dont...

kingpin478
replies: 3 views: 590
mikethedrummer 13th August 2010

Versatile 2-Channel Pre Hi there, I am looking to spend around $1000 on a 2-channel pre and was wondering what you all would...

urobolus
replies: 5 views: 859
AviEinZur 13th August 2010
replies: 0 views: 1,105
kingpin478 13th August 2010

Hey anyone have the individual tracks for Linkin Park Catalyst?

ryangeller
replies: 2 views: 646
Adlen 13th August 2010

So I play in a rock band as I'm sure many of you too... play guitar, keys, write songs, lyrics, the usual, your average Joe, I...

WH1
replies: 22 views: 1,746
Synonym Music 13th August 2010

Hi there, I've noticed a 'pop' when I power down my ESI nEar 05's, in which I believe is the right sequence, monitors first. I...

Tryp
replies: 2 views: 590
Tryp 13th August 2010

For any of you people who are looking to become solo artists or singers, I would highly suggest watching a few YouTube videos on...

RARStudios
replies: 2 views: 678
RARStudios 13th August 2010

I'm looking at getting a Digi 192 shipped from the States, to use in the UK... does anyone foresee any problems with that?...

David Watts
replies: 0 views: 478
David Watts 13th August 2010

Hi all I want to be able to take a stereo mix (line level, balanced, +4) and sum it to mono balanced. (Two Balanced XLR...

mixerguy
replies: 12 views: 7,320
Fantomaz 13th August 2010

Light Peak is the code-name for a new high-speed optical cable technology designed to connect your electronic devices to each...

imaginaryday
replies: 4 views: 1,162
Shy 12th August 2010

I stumbled on this while looking for the layout of a DDA console. At first I thought it was a used gear broker. Maybe there is...

Eganmedia
replies: 13 views: 1,057
quantumpsych 12th August 2010

Hello, Was wondering if anybody knew of any good production / arrangement tutorials for more organic pop music (instead of...

Clonkified
replies: 2 views: 1,187
soundrick 12th August 2010

I searched the forums but i couldn't find the answear to my question. basically I just purchased a M audio firewire solo...

TheKidCoke
replies: 3 views: 900
TheKidCoke 12th August 2010

Hi Guys we got a DDX3216 Behringer digital mixers . I want to use a Imac 27" with DP5 and the Motu Traveler . is it...

Top40Music
replies: 2 views: 589
Teddy Ray 12th August 2010

which audio interface has the best converters for under $1000? Gonna buy a new soundcard soon need to kno which would be my...

bendecido
replies: 13 views: 8,965
rhizomeman 12th August 2010

Hey guys bought a ISA430 last night in mint shape, like I could really afford I might add. I have a quick question, on account of...

tampa
replies: 11 views: 764
tampa 12th August 2010

I'm playing and recording kick drum for some songs (though I'm not a drummer), and I no longer have a pedal (last one was...

iankaravas
replies: 15 views: 2,147
CompEq 12th August 2010

Next on my purchase list... APC Battery Backup Surge Protector Power Balancer Questions: Anything I'm missing besides a...

DeyBwah
replies: 6 views: 788
DeyBwah 12th August 2010

NEXT WEEK---you will want to pay attention! - Avid Audio Forums User seems legit, but I was hoping for something for us LE...

Myr
replies: 1 views: 716
magus888 12th August 2010

I have several 16 track tapes that were recorded in the late 80's that were originally done on a Fostex 16 track recorder. I've...

Schmange
replies: 1 views: 558
777Artin 12th August 2010

Looking for one to connect my StealthPedal to PC. I'm getting ridiculous electrical interference. Any recommendations for the...

DeyBwah
replies: 0 views: 1,467
DeyBwah 12th August 2010

I have a tone of 1/2" masters and multitrack tapes from throughout my so- called career and I'd like to store them in the...

brill bedroom
replies: 0 views: 490
brill bedroom 12th August 2010

As the subject goes. So if a client fails to pay for my mixes but releases the work commercially, would I, hypothethically,...

gainreduction
replies: 17 views: 1,062
studiostuff 12th August 2010

I'm looking for a specific device, and I'm not sure if it exists. If anyone knows of one, either the name of a specific product,...

kanthos
replies: 3 views: 721
MarvinDog 12th August 2010

My 2 MOTU 2408 MK3's have been at Black Lion Audio since last Wednesday (8/4), I had an appointment date of Aug 6th. Everything...

gongbass
replies: 0 views: 578
gongbass 12th August 2010

For those who use it - On the two monitor mixes - is each mix any combination of input and output? I would like to create a...

Unknown soldier
replies: 0 views: 508
Unknown soldier 12th August 2010

I'm trying 88.2 sample rate out for myself and seeing if I like the results after doing a couple projects and I've hit a snag. ...

camerondye
replies: 4 views: 816
Shy 12th August 2010

This place is amazing! I keep meeting incredible musicians from all over the world and even musicians from New York. Ever since I...

newyorkbrass
replies: 0 views: 568
newyorkbrass 12th August 2010

I know there have been threads about the compression units, but I have never seen this. I was perusing a classified, and saw...

jlaugh87
replies: 10 views: 1,275
dbbubba 12th August 2010

Anyone every heard of what they are like or experienced them? 8 week online course. Regards Dave

rubberdave
replies: 0 views: 646
rubberdave 12th August 2010

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie"...

hirocaster
replies: 24 views: 1,946
themaidsroom 12th August 2010

How do you keep your 2-year old kid from pressing any of buttons on your console or from unplugging all the fader caps,...

RiF
replies: 48 views: 3,483
dustyreels 12th August 2010

Have a listen to this singer please. I don't have access to any mics here, but we want to rent and maybe down the road buy in the...

brockorama
replies: 15 views: 1,164
brockorama 12th August 2010

Hi I just bought a matched pair of M-audio pulsar II SDCs. Happens that one of the mics has a consistent hum whenever plugged,...

WH1
replies: 1 views: 790
WH1 12th August 2010

Hi, Really love the distressor but it is expensive to buy the matched pair. Is it a good to buy one distressor (and afterwards...

datafeist
replies: 2 views: 765
datafeist 12th August 2010

I'm not sure how to phrase this but; All these new plugins that everybody has suddenly got - I'm REALLY tempted to get involved...

FlutterEcho
replies: 11 views: 827
Mike Brown 12th August 2010

arrived friday. upgraded from my focusrite saffire Was sitting listening to some itunes tracks through it and got lost in them....

bendecido
replies: 6 views: 2,751
edva 12th August 2010

what is the Maximum Lenght(Time) of an Audio File that you can import into Pro tools HD?

AMIEL
replies: 8 views: 891
AMIEL 12th August 2010

this is yet another basic recording hardware question by me.. i did see lots of topics that touched on items similar to this...

lucidphreak
replies: 13 views: 1,392
lucidphreak 12th August 2010

Hey guys, I was listening to a pretty famous album mixed by, oh boy Mr Wallace, and while listening to it in mono I noticed...

Retinal
replies: 5 views: 1,076
Retinal 12th August 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search