The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey, I have just got my replacement Quiklok QL-623 3 tier keyboard stand delivered today after sending the first one back...

LoGiCa
replies: 3 views: 2,290
krusty 19th August 2010

Hey guy's I just wanted to run this list by you all right now for any input. I'm planning on building up my home studio into a...

HealyEnt.
replies: 28 views: 2,754
HealyEnt. 19th August 2010
replies: 3 views: 863
AntillesSound 19th August 2010

chuck klosterman tweeted a link to an anthrax vocal only you tube video...i clicked on it and found an enormous wealth of big...

M Mastering
replies: 2 views: 882
SkunkWorks 19th August 2010

Hi gear gurus, I was hoping you could help me identify the following highlighted items (green arrows) in some pics of a studio i...

funkmyer
replies: 11 views: 927
yonny 19th August 2010

Anyone here know the gain staging on the Tascam FW1884? I'm trying to monitor inputs through the board and with the trim gain...

mizzle
replies: 3 views: 613
TRA 19th August 2010

What rack mount processors out there have distortion presets? Besides Digitech and Rocktron units that are designed for guitar....

MoBeach
replies: 0 views: 558
MoBeach 19th August 2010

Hellooooooo slutz from all over! I'm currently in a little bind about what piece of gear to get next to enhance my recordings...

jah279
replies: 39 views: 1,669
Puffer Fish 19th August 2010

I am looking to get a new board. These two are around the same price range: Toft ATB-24 Midas 320 I like the robust build...

Jake Holland
replies: 69 views: 32,658
Arichlsss 19th August 2010

what "Decent priced" interfaces are out there with a full 8 channels of AES like the ULN-8? and Dual S/mux (II and...

Real Talk Ent.
replies: 2 views: 435
Real Talk Ent. 19th August 2010

I understand the basic theory behind the need to dither, but my question is, say I have finished a mix in logic recording all...

ReubenTobias
replies: 0 views: 611
ReubenTobias 19th August 2010

This sort of thing keeps coming up. I've read all the threads and I'm even more lost than I was before. Every time I think I...

nulldevice
replies: 33 views: 2,955
Piedpiper 19th August 2010

Anyone ever bought a B-Stock item from Sweetwater? Is this a bad idea, or a good way to score a piece of gear for a good price?

splproductions
replies: 35 views: 7,191
PlugHead 19th August 2010

Greetings fellow slutz! I have a question that i hope you guys can help me out with. How would you define each of the big...

nato7
replies: 3 views: 1,269
thethrillfactor 18th August 2010

Hi, after going through the typical issues with laptop/software DAW recording, I am looking for a digital recorder along the...

sleepwalk
replies: 3 views: 4,122
sleepwalk 18th August 2010

No Better Than This, an album of all new original material from John Mellencamp recorded during his minor league ball park tour...

Teddy Ray
replies: 0 views: 415
Teddy Ray 18th August 2010

I was thinking about purchasing a little akai 2 octave midi keyboard, and then something that had some drum pads .. but then i...

chris_vital
replies: 2 views: 695
maje_h 18th August 2010

The input jack on my Vox ToneLab is giving me trouble. If I plug my guitar cable in ALL the way.. no signal. If I pull it...

DeyBwah
replies: 8 views: 780
DeyBwah 18th August 2010

I run a MOTU 828 mk3 into KRK Rokit 5 active monitors. At most - maximum comfortable listening level - the MOTU's master volume...

DinosaurSR
replies: 4 views: 3,025
therealbigd 18th August 2010

say i wanna get into live instrument recording into a computer program (such as FL Studio), what are the bare minimal to average...

MUSTBEbobby
replies: 1 views: 405
D.Williams 18th August 2010

I searched in other threads but didn't seem to find what I was looking for - the "what should I buy with $___" threads...

slothjones
replies: 16 views: 2,533
T'Mershi Duween 18th August 2010

The idea here is that I would buy two ALTEC 1592b's. One would be Left side Audio, and the other Right side audio. Giving me a 10...

mynaemisjonas
replies: 2 views: 1,215
mynaemisjonas 18th August 2010

I'm planning to upgrade to PTHD since the price of used cards and interfaces is now so low you can get killer deals. I was...

Gerax
replies: 14 views: 916
overgrown 18th August 2010

I haven't been on for awhile, but I thought there was a wanted section somewhere but couldn't find it, anyways I'm looking for a...

ryannorth
replies: 0 views: 441
ryannorth 18th August 2010

Thought i'd post this hear incase any of you slutz have any knowledge that might help! Basically my band play to a click track...

Tesseract
replies: 0 views: 1,440
Tesseract 18th August 2010

I went through some threads here to get some free plugins (I found a lot), I wanted to expand my library of Cubase SX3's stock...

Gandy
replies: 10 views: 4,316
Mark D. 18th August 2010

Hi , I have a London based studio and was wandering where is the best place to look for part time/work experience assistants...

Brett 123
replies: 2 views: 693
Brett 123 18th August 2010

Hey fellow Gearslutz! I've been following GS for a few years but just recently registered and don't post much since I really...

Funny Cat
replies: 0 views: 437
Funny Cat 18th August 2010

I am only used to working with Ableton Live and slowly started going into the analog direction, got an Oberheim Matrix 1000,...

dbot
replies: 4 views: 6,964
T'Mershi Duween 18th August 2010

I've just recently bought an AudioFire 8 from an Apogee Duet (more I/O). If anyone knows this interface they'll know there is no...

jamesclarke40
replies: 4 views: 635
jamesclarke40 18th August 2010

I'm pretty happy with my Emu 0404, but one thing I am NOT happy with is the amount of resources the driver requires. Even the new...

digidandy
replies: 0 views: 594
digidandy 18th August 2010

this is my first post on gearslutz. please be gentle with me. here goes: it occurs to me that there are a lot of home studio...

plop
replies: 16 views: 1,133
AndyHD 18th August 2010

I'm mixing an album. The singer recorded the vocals without a pop-filter and there is some nasty "ph's" going on,...

blackcom
replies: 7 views: 8,216
bossman 18th August 2010

Looking for a general purpose single preamp or channel strip under £500...with a reasonable amount of gain. Thanks

hemmick reef
replies: 10 views: 688
Nobilmente 18th August 2010

For my senior trumpet recital, I plan on performing mostly original compositions of mine that all include electronic backing...

SynthLine09
replies: 5 views: 815
O.F.F. 18th August 2010

Hi everyone, kind of need some help. I've found this site with an amazing distribution service. Does anyone of know about this...

Lebra
replies: 2 views: 535
theblue1 18th August 2010

Hi folks, Just picked up a mic off ebay whilst travelling trough the NZ from the UK.. Wondered if there was anyone in...

Craig32768
replies: 0 views: 466
Craig32768 18th August 2010

I need a small console to record in a studer a820 8 track. I could buy a studer 169, but I am not sure if it will sound better a...

ecolleno
replies: 29 views: 20,882
MichaelPatrick 18th August 2010

Hi guys.. I posted this a few days ago in a Toft thread without an answer. I've been searching gearslutz for a few days now...

Furn
replies: 2 views: 1,237
Furn 18th August 2010

Any suggestions to a cheaper alternative to the Big Knob? I love the Mackie, but I just need a volume control. The big knob is a...

Vanman4254
replies: 24 views: 18,828
Synæsthesiac 18th August 2010

I am trying to track down a specific Flying Faders System. It was sold sometime in 2006 and may have been sold as a part of a...

ev33
replies: 0 views: 514
ev33 18th August 2010

hey anyone, i have been given a budget to set up a studio. The place is currently on construction and is almost time to purchase...

shambles76
replies: 1 views: 471
Puffer Fish 18th August 2010

Recently bought a Firestudio Mobile interface and am having trouble getting it synced to my computer. The computer is an HP...

ruanddu
replies: 6 views: 1,314
Jools 18th August 2010

So I just checked my email and Wow I got an email from Wes Dooley asking for my urgent help! The email is [email protected] just to...

McPhaul
replies: 6 views: 1,019
old ghost 18th August 2010

Hi! I'm travelling to NYC the day after tomorrow (doing FOH at Carnegie Hall/Zankel this saturday, wey! hooppie), and I was...

Eldhrimnir
replies: 57 views: 28,334
NathanEldred 18th August 2010

Hello GS friends! A few months back I disconnected the internet from my DAW because I thought it slowed down sessions and...

pauloticks
replies: 36 views: 2,780
Mr. Light 18th August 2010

HELP! I am not getting a signal into the board, either with a mic or line in. I've noticed the VU LED's are not functioning,...

edsel58
replies: 3 views: 7,231
edsel58 18th August 2010

Does anyone know of any sites that sell or give away multi-track recordings of songs (indie or not) that one can get to practice...

mgilboe
replies: 3 views: 647
therealbigd 18th August 2010

hi i know they are vintage hifi speakers ,but there somebody who used this in studio? thanks

pacoloco
replies: 0 views: 2,186
pacoloco 18th August 2010

just wondering if you can daisy chain the rosetta 800 to the new avid hd i/o (if it has the x-hd card in the rosetta)?

overgrown
replies: 2 views: 983
overgrown 18th August 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search