The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Just bought my first iLok & I'm having issues installing the driver. I've emailed tech support but who knows how long that...

Ringwraith
replies: 1 views: 796
Ringwraith 20th August 2010

Hey all, hopefully some film scorers can chime in here. I'm just about to start working on a film score and we have yet to...

DeyBwah
replies: 13 views: 695
Amber 20th August 2010

How's it going guys? I just got an Mbox with Pro Tools 8 LE. I want to learn the ins and outs of the program. What would...

djasmooth
replies: 6 views: 1,027
Yenrah 20th August 2010

I just did this mix to have a sample of my studio.

LiveLife
replies: 22 views: 1,397
therealbigd 20th August 2010

I'm not superficial, but there really is something to be said for aesthetics in the world of equipment. Many manufacturers of...

DinosaurSR
replies: 37 views: 3,972
DaVinci 20th August 2010

What exactly is sidechain compression? I notice my rtas plugs have a button for siden chain compression..... Before I had the...

fuzzface777
replies: 11 views: 10,610
nikjem 20th August 2010

i kinda get a sadistic joy out of beating my head against the wall with things instead of reading the manual. it's not that i...

sameal
replies: 20 views: 916
apzoeiruty 20th August 2010

Hello there, To anyone interested in the actual look and feel of the Brauner Phantom Classic microphone, I did a little...

TwinVulcan
replies: 1 views: 940
John Willett 20th August 2010

NecFN-cfwlk&feature=related Everything about this video is stunning, to the performance, composition, microphones, ambiance,...

captainate
replies: 35 views: 3,254
old ghost 20th August 2010

Hello, I am planning to replace my 002R with a 003R I don't want to install PT 8.0.4. that comes with the new 003 and keep the...

VoxPro
replies: 17 views: 1,869
Tritono9 20th August 2010

Ok, say you are a music producer and you make beats or whatnot how would ascap/bmi know that your beat was used on a particular...

ballerblocking01
replies: 19 views: 18,445
ironbelly 20th August 2010

I'm just looking for some recommendations on what microphones would be best for me to purchase to improve my recordings.

LiveLife
replies: 6 views: 733
Dogbreath 20th August 2010

What is the cheapest way to get 24 channels of control in pro tools with metering? is a used C-24 ($4,000 and less) really the...

Real Talk Ent.
replies: 10 views: 942
Real Talk Ent. 20th August 2010

OK, I'm no big-time pro, but still, how did I not know that vocals can sound great when recorded by mics in omni mode? Why did I...

olivialand
replies: 25 views: 7,538
Tousana 20th August 2010

I was just browsing youtube messing around since I am so frustrated by my abject suckiness working on this mix and ran across...

D K
replies: 2 views: 625
D K 20th August 2010

Hi everyone: I have a Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier solo Head and a Marshall SuperBass MKII, obviously the mesa clean sucks but...

ChristosFP
replies: 3 views: 1,341
drbob1 20th August 2010

I'm sure many of you have faced this request before... I want it to sound just like our live gigs! I guess it usually actually...

EBGB
replies: 5 views: 631
steveschizoid 20th August 2010

I know there's talk about some revisions being better then others. How are the ones being sold now? What revision is it?...

James Lugo
replies: 40 views: 7,029
illacov 20th August 2010

Hi there, I was just wondering if anyone has directly compared these two units, I see on all the online stores that they have a...

ResonantMind
replies: 4 views: 2,452
IntelDoc 20th August 2010

You know, like on a guitar amp or an old mixer, you have one knob that says "reverb" and you can control the amount,...

S.Filpansick
replies: 11 views: 2,053
S.Filpansick 20th August 2010

Hi, I am looking at purchasing some monitors in the near future--looking at the BM5A's and A7's primiarly--but the Yamaha...

urobolus
replies: 23 views: 1,907
Realziment 20th August 2010

I bought two BCF2000's and had a furniture guy make a wooden frame for it; (Idea came from Joat, see thread here;...

Scott Cairns
replies: 66 views: 28,652
Scott Cairns 20th August 2010

I'm looking for a good sounding rackmount mixer for summing and EQ. My recording setup is a Fireface800 with an Aurora16. I...

sleepwalker
replies: 3 views: 1,037
tsvisser 20th August 2010

Hey guys! Ever since we moved one year ago and I got a dedicated, but small studio in the attic my Dynaudio BM5A monitors...

Svenarne
replies: 1 views: 1,810
maje_h 20th August 2010

Soundgarden released this song today. It was originally recorded for the "Badmotorfinger" sessions. It must have been...

Tom Hakala
replies: 17 views: 1,097
eligit 20th August 2010

kfhkhkfhkhkfhkh No idea how it was done, but sure sounds good!

[email protected]
replies: 8 views: 1,321
maje_h 20th August 2010

I need something similar to the Alesis Ai3. I need to get 16 outputs from my motu 828mk2. I don't need preamps, compressors etc...

Johnm73
replies: 2 views: 905
Johnm73 20th August 2010

Hello everyone. Just thought I would ask around to see if anyone here has ( or had ) the automation software for running on an...

replies: 1 views: 2,438
thenoodle 20th August 2010

So, I am listening to the new Ray Lamontagne album and I am perplexed. I don't understand how to achieve such a natural, organic...

teachingking
replies: 8 views: 1,051
teachingking 20th August 2010

about to sell mine... maybe get a PCM 70... before I sell it, what are the most favored/best uses of a PCM 42 ? I already have...

rack gear
replies: 6 views: 1,361
Lord Alvin 19th August 2010

Is there a way on ProTools to see on the track audio display bar the volume of the output unstead of the input volume of the...

sebdj
replies: 2 views: 640
sebdj 19th August 2010

Hi, I am looking to put up some tracks on Itunes w/o label involved, which service gives me the best value (UK)? Thank you

ilovemusic
replies: 0 views: 462
ilovemusic 19th August 2010

In the under $500 price range, which smallish portable recorder or USB interface has very good to excellent line-in quality ? I...

zapsmith9
replies: 3 views: 1,433
zapsmith9 19th August 2010

Hey guys, So, I'm asking this from a musician's point of view, rather than that of a producer. I'm in a hard rock band (think...

Hazer
replies: 8 views: 1,387
character 19th August 2010

What is some gear you use on just about every single track because it just adds that special something you need to make it...

lucasmusic
replies: 19 views: 1,303
robertshaw 19th August 2010

Someone mentioned Wharfedale ezverb on another thread. Then I saw on the site that there's also a Wharfedale proverb. Similar...

Shy
replies: 0 views: 1,170
Shy 19th August 2010

Opinions? Ready......GO! Avid | Home

glitchfactor
replies: 39 views: 4,186
indecline 19th August 2010

Hey guys, I've always used my UAD plugins for compression on vocals. They sound great, but I'm wondering what kind of...

bladelaw
replies: 86 views: 6,317
Musiclab 19th August 2010

My final post before i get one kfhkh How would you compare the 2 and which will be more versatile is the gap in the same league...

etrella
replies: 17 views: 5,266
etrella 19th August 2010

my gear gets its juice from monster pro3500. i noticed the voltage during the day is usually around 121V-142V and as hi as 131V...

imaginaryday
replies: 1 views: 535
lettenmusic 19th August 2010

Hi, I'm in a process of recording an album and as you know album making process is many times very very consuming and can...

jujumies
replies: 3 views: 645
jujumies 19th August 2010

Sorry if this has been addressed, and I'm not complaining... more like thinking I'm doing something wrong, and asking for the...

DaVinci
replies: 22 views: 1,297
WunderBro Flo 19th August 2010

Here are a few plug-ins that I use on almost every mix (Some more then others): Airwindows Console saturation: Really buff up a...

RARStudios
replies: 16 views: 11,984
DaVinci 19th August 2010

Whats up guys, Quick question for you on a mixer I'm eyeing at the moment. (24ch version) M3000A Looks pretty nice to mix on,...

always in record
replies: 0 views: 614
always in record 19th August 2010

I have an SPL de-esser and it works quite well. But I'm always thinking there might be better out there. Wondering if anyone...

Bond
replies: 4 views: 1,934
raincityrecorder 19th August 2010

The only reason I have Pro-Tools (and their $500 Translator omf converter add-on) is to convert for clients who have already...

mgilboe
replies: 32 views: 2,382
mgilboe 19th August 2010

Dear fellow slutz. Malcolm Toft pointed out that every board manufactured in China would be examined in England whether it is...

Leonardo_007
replies: 36 views: 4,590
Tranxformer 19th August 2010

Is there anything like this? I have Fruity Loops 9 but dont think you can trigger sounds with the keyboard. I do have a midi...

ldn2
replies: 3 views: 836
maje_h 19th August 2010

I don't know if ya'll seen this or not, thought I might share....I found it a bit interesting since I'm a fan of Tricky Stewart...

m.forbes
replies: 0 views: 1,335
m.forbes 19th August 2010

Was wondering if anyone sidechains compression during the tracking of vocals?

mr. torture
replies: 0 views: 1,045
mr. torture 19th August 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search