The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

For whatever reason, Reaper is not letting me open the piano roll to edit MIDI tracks. Are there any other good free DAWs that...

inseis
replies: 10 views: 5,218
Benmrx 21st August 2010

To get the best sound, how do you have your settings on the Cue Mix? (I know that there's a lot of hate for this device here,...

VO Guy
replies: 1 views: 859
JoelFan 21st August 2010

Sorry if this is a dumb question. I'm recording guitar direct through amp -> weber mass -> preamp and then using cab sim...

initialsBB
replies: 6 views: 1,206
therealbigd 21st August 2010

YouTube - 123 drums moviehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mi1NqXVhvyEYouTube - 123 drums movie

Brett 123
replies: 4 views: 830
vernier 21st August 2010

New track again.. Got a MOOG now! All synth & fx sounds by my new Realistic Moog MG-1 (1981). Drum sounds as usual by my...

Harlem
replies: 7 views: 782
Harlem 21st August 2010

Are these any good for metal and is 750 a good price for a new floor model. thanks

clemford
replies: 9 views: 2,023
clemford 21st August 2010

I recently bought my first outboard compressors, a TK Audio BC1 and a Overstayer. I have an RME HDSP 9632 with AEB 8-o and AEB...

Sach
replies: 2 views: 1,046
uncle duncan 21st August 2010

With Protools out of the question are the converters in the echo unit better than the ones in the 003

etrella
replies: 7 views: 1,405
etrella 21st August 2010

I have both an active and passive pair of monitors. I just got an Mackie Universial Control and extender. When I plug in the...

KGraham045
replies: 1 views: 469
tampa 21st August 2010

This may be an obvious question, maybe too obvious, but i'm missing it i think. I searched the Reaper forum for a minute as...

dynamike
replies: 8 views: 849
dynamike 21st August 2010

I have 2 rooms with 2 mics and speaker pairs that I connect alternately to a single DAW in another isolated room. Currently...

spherop
replies: 6 views: 1,250
gazzump 21st August 2010

hello Friends Im raga from bombay.. ive been doing production/composing work here for the last 2 years But i want to be able...

raga
replies: 1 views: 527
Waltz Mastering 21st August 2010

You here this all the time. You purchase a software like FL Studio or Reason, which comes with default preset plugins and sounds...

maje_h
replies: 31 views: 4,947
maje_h 21st August 2010

Which of these two are considered a better mic?! Plus, I was wondering how long do these microphones last for. Should I be...

flashy001
replies: 1 views: 2,169
Silberberg 21st August 2010

I've always been a proponent of the "it's the operator, not the equipment" idea of recording, so I've been generally...

DavePiatek
replies: 5 views: 664
maje_h 21st August 2010

Hello folks, this is the setting: Yamaha 02R v2 console / Apogee Rosetta 200 AD/DA converter / Digi 003Rack Will adding an...

VoxPro
replies: 9 views: 3,203
VoxPro 21st August 2010

Hey all... I was wondering if anyone had any samples of an electric guitar cabinet / horns / anything really using this mic. ive...

RedHouse
replies: 22 views: 1,887
corky 21st August 2010

So I have been doing a lot of reading about running your VI's through outboard gear to get a 'analog' sound. In Sound on Sound...

Jonny Radford
replies: 6 views: 872
nato7 21st August 2010

Hi, I recently bought focusrite liquid mix 16, i'm pretty new to music production and was wondering do people who own liquid...

djc9377
replies: 1 views: 863
Daniel Flores 21st August 2010

wow what a cool last year or so it's been for the 500 format and the comps some guy's have had stuff out for a while and some are...

pan60
replies: 6 views: 974
pan60 21st August 2010

dude is selling 6 of them that were "open box floor models", buy it now $1800 on ebay. is this too good to be true? I...

drone007
replies: 5 views: 2,589
mfischman3 20th August 2010

I need a pair of great full sounding mics with multiple patterns for location recording matching or supassing the famous...

Musician
replies: 12 views: 1,711
dudge 20th August 2010

If the purpose of studio monitors is to reveal the brutal truth in the music, what is the purpose of Hi-Fi speakers? (I mean the...

Shiny Beast
replies: 6 views: 2,369
klak 20th August 2010

Been looking all over, I can't seem to find any, save for some Rapco roadhog series which is black. I need to make 10 to 12...

Junkyardslug
replies: 3 views: 2,974
Budda 20th August 2010

Ive been using the UAD 1176 for years now and just purchased waves version. One thing I noticed is that its so easy to distort...

theBackwardsman
replies: 2 views: 1,183
theBackwardsman 20th August 2010

The most recent band I recorded has been hassling me about things that they claimed to have left here. Originally it was just a...

mikethedrummer
replies: 5 views: 898
Joao B. 20th August 2010

So i searched, but didn't find what I wanted. I'm considering buying a 2 channel compressor, but I'm somewhat happy with my...

joshuarlyon
replies: 58 views: 10,389
Slikjmuzik 20th August 2010

has anyone tried this new tape emulation software that Avid claims is better than other tape emulations on the market? I'd like...

PaulBlackwell
replies: 1 views: 599
otobianki74 20th August 2010

Hi, I have imac at my mixing post and I'm using a lot my macbook pro while recording projects. In both macs I have logic 8...

jujumies
replies: 5 views: 799
jujumies 20th August 2010

Hello, mates!!! Can I simultaneously use two converters, Lynx Aurora 16 and Lavry Blue AD/DA, in Protools HD1 Core system. When...

AlexGold
replies: 5 views: 1,032
AlexGold 20th August 2010

Hey all you dudes, Can you guys do me a favor and have a listen to these cover tunes I tracked with my band? I feel like...

D.Williams
replies: 33 views: 2,075
saxmeister 20th August 2010

Hi, i got some AKG 240 DF as a present, i like em but they have 600 ohms.. When i connect them to my apogee duet they sound ok,...

George Tunee
replies: 3 views: 3,466
Rick Sutton 20th August 2010

Been playing around with snare sounds today, and decided to share what I had. I wanted to hear the, "real" difference...

Klauth
replies: 11 views: 1,927
ben_allison 20th August 2010

Just bought my first iLok & I'm having issues installing the driver. I've emailed tech support but who knows how long that...

Ringwraith
replies: 1 views: 796
Ringwraith 20th August 2010

Hey all, hopefully some film scorers can chime in here. I'm just about to start working on a film score and we have yet to...

DeyBwah
replies: 13 views: 694
Amber 20th August 2010

How's it going guys? I just got an Mbox with Pro Tools 8 LE. I want to learn the ins and outs of the program. What would...

djasmooth
replies: 6 views: 1,027
Yenrah 20th August 2010

I just did this mix to have a sample of my studio.

LiveLife
replies: 22 views: 1,397
therealbigd 20th August 2010

I'm not superficial, but there really is something to be said for aesthetics in the world of equipment. Many manufacturers of...

DinosaurSR
replies: 37 views: 3,972
DaVinci 20th August 2010

What exactly is sidechain compression? I notice my rtas plugs have a button for siden chain compression..... Before I had the...

fuzzface777
replies: 11 views: 10,609
nikjem 20th August 2010

i kinda get a sadistic joy out of beating my head against the wall with things instead of reading the manual. it's not that i...

sameal
replies: 20 views: 915
apzoeiruty 20th August 2010

Hello there, To anyone interested in the actual look and feel of the Brauner Phantom Classic microphone, I did a little...

TwinVulcan
replies: 1 views: 940
John Willett 20th August 2010

NecFN-cfwlk&feature=related Everything about this video is stunning, to the performance, composition, microphones, ambiance,...

captainate
replies: 35 views: 3,254
old ghost 20th August 2010

Hello, I am planning to replace my 002R with a 003R I don't want to install PT 8.0.4. that comes with the new 003 and keep the...

VoxPro
replies: 17 views: 1,869
Tritono9 20th August 2010

Ok, say you are a music producer and you make beats or whatnot how would ascap/bmi know that your beat was used on a particular...

ballerblocking01
replies: 19 views: 18,440
ironbelly 20th August 2010

I'm just looking for some recommendations on what microphones would be best for me to purchase to improve my recordings.

LiveLife
replies: 6 views: 733
Dogbreath 20th August 2010

What is the cheapest way to get 24 channels of control in pro tools with metering? is a used C-24 ($4,000 and less) really the...

Real Talk Ent.
replies: 10 views: 942
Real Talk Ent. 20th August 2010

OK, I'm no big-time pro, but still, how did I not know that vocals can sound great when recorded by mics in omni mode? Why did I...

olivialand
replies: 25 views: 7,532
Tousana 20th August 2010

I was just browsing youtube messing around since I am so frustrated by my abject suckiness working on this mix and ran across...

D K
replies: 2 views: 625
D K 20th August 2010

Hi everyone: I have a Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier solo Head and a Marshall SuperBass MKII, obviously the mesa clean sucks but...

ChristosFP
replies: 3 views: 1,341
drbob1 20th August 2010

I'm sure many of you have faced this request before... I want it to sound just like our live gigs! I guess it usually actually...

EBGB
replies: 5 views: 630
steveschizoid 20th August 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search