The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Treat your room... I just did it...fixed my nightmare of not being able to tell where the hell any frequency was TRUELY...

RARStudios
replies: 0 views: 931
RARStudios 25th August 2010

Anyone ever realise if the quality of the power supply of the computer has any direct effect on the performance of the Delta...

Bernardo
replies: 7 views: 645
Bernardo 25th August 2010

would be very curious and interested to know whats the pop scene in brasil like yea ive heard a lot of mbp..n the ols...

raga
replies: 3 views: 627
Bernardo 25th August 2010

I would like to "hard wire" my board to a patch bay so all connections are made at the patch. Do I need to short...

elginchris
replies: 1 views: 532
elginchris 25th August 2010

anybody use this with good results? worth the time and effort? what did you use it for and how did it work?

sameal
replies: 2 views: 653
djhax04 25th August 2010

Just got the quad core Mac Pro. I have a large HP monitor I would like to use with it. My question is, what type of cable do I...

Northway
replies: 11 views: 5,061
Eganmedia 25th August 2010

I Have a Crappy Behringer Auto-quad expander/gate and an alesis 3630 compressor limiter and a voicemaster pro. i dont use any of...

Real Talk Ent.
replies: 17 views: 953
Real Talk Ent. 25th August 2010

So I have a pro horn section coming in for a session this coming Monday, and I've never recorded brass before. I was wondering...

TrustCavalcade
replies: 10 views: 4,140
AaardVaaark 25th August 2010

Moving to a new spot with less space. I want a smaller mixer, maybe better eq, pres than the mackie, similar price. any...

mindseye
replies: 8 views: 869
mindseye 25th August 2010

Hello All, I need one more mic to round out my locker. I'm looking at getting a large condenser tube mic, for vocals and etc, I...

ryannorth
replies: 11 views: 788
salomonander 25th August 2010

My studio is looking to upgrade to a PT HD system. We have a lynx aurora 16, and do not plan to record more than 16 tracks at one...

meltdown50
replies: 22 views: 1,644
Vum 25th August 2010

Anyone here a R&B mixer and using the UA2192 for your main AD ? Just asking what you think of this unit for this style of...

Big Ale
replies: 1 views: 583
NathanEldred 25th August 2010

Here's the link just in case you have not seen...

Peter Montessi
replies: 0 views: 487
Peter Montessi 25th August 2010

I've got tape op volumes 1&2, and a book called audio culture, and I'm looking for a new read now that I've discovered how...

iankaravas
replies: 4 views: 690
iankaravas 24th August 2010

I own and love two EQ-2NV's...I'm wondering how the Harrison32 would fit in the mix with them, anyone own both or shoot both out...

herecomesyourman
replies: 6 views: 4,501
Fletcher 24th August 2010

I'm trying out some of the 7602s. I have them acting as line eqs right now and I notice a nice low level HUM when I turn the...

Bang
replies: 18 views: 2,173
line.out studio 24th August 2010

So I need to import a file that is 2,5gb into logic. Gives me error cause there is this limit of 2gb. You guys have any good...

jujumies
replies: 2 views: 496
jujumies 24th August 2010

General do's and dont's of the studio.... yingyang

ianbryn11
replies: 8 views: 912
MarkRB 24th August 2010

Hey, I'm about to pick up a 002 rack. I've got a brand new iMac... Am I going to have any problems with compatibility? (I realize...

krarick
replies: 2 views: 548
nst7 24th August 2010

This weekend for kicks I re-wired my eventide eclipse to the computer using SPDIF as opposed to the analog I/O. What a...

rack gear
replies: 0 views: 496
rack gear 24th August 2010

i couldn't teach my student compression using it so i needed to use the Api 2500 plug and then show him some classic "true...

Sigma
replies: 8 views: 1,500
AntillesSound 24th August 2010

you take a break from teaching audio and mixing and walk to the local mini mart with your student and while talking about music...

Sigma
replies: 24 views: 1,727
Vum 24th August 2010

Anyone know when/if automap is going to be able to do waves plug ins? Sure is a shame to not be able to control waves plugs.

OceanMan
replies: 4 views: 3,514
neilshah 24th August 2010

I'm producing a demo reel for a session musician. He plays drums, bass, and keys, all exceptionally. I've never really produced...

Storyville
replies: 3 views: 600
bkbirge 24th August 2010

Hi I recently bought an RME FF400. It is connected via firewire to my imac. The Power source type can be switched between...

jcmguitar
replies: 10 views: 1,430
jcmguitar 24th August 2010

IM am getting very frustrated because sometimes it works right and sometimes it doesnt. What I need to do is beable to use the...

skiroy
replies: 2 views: 668
skiroy 24th August 2010

aside from the tons of hidden and hard to reach screws, is the GIANT MAGNET.

musichascolors
replies: 4 views: 578
Vogon 24th August 2010

Hey Guys, thinking about spending a little money on the Cascade Fathead Blumlein pair but heard a couple of horror stories about...

Skiggy
replies: 5 views: 777
Skiggy 24th August 2010

I wanna sell my Arturia bundle. I bought it when it was in version 1 but got all the free updates to version 2. Is it possible...

Jorg
replies: 3 views: 901
MoBeach 24th August 2010

Will the PMCs be the better choice or is there even something better ? Will compare the lot against Focal Twins as well. Your...

Musician
replies: 1 views: 1,569
therealbigd 24th August 2010

I've been using Flux Bittersweet recently and have the following question:if I'm using it on drums I can dial it to the right and...

WhiteSheets
replies: 5 views: 4,098
api2500 24th August 2010

Does anyone knows about it? 44€ fot a md421 clamp is a ripoff.

Wakena2003
replies: 8 views: 5,568
drago 24th August 2010

using: Pro Tools 8 M-Powered I am in Grid mode (Not relative grid mode either). The grid is set to "1/4 note" I am...

AutomaticRJ
replies: 2 views: 794
psycho_monkey 24th August 2010

hello :) just a quick thread to ask who already got the MC TRANSPORT and qhat do you think about it... :) thanks

chromatronic
replies: 34 views: 5,108
Gemylon 24th August 2010

Hello guys, Im searching for realistic bass and percussion sounds. Does anybody can give me suggestions? Thank y'all

Eisbude
replies: 15 views: 2,095
Eisbude 24th August 2010

Hi, I'm really disappointed by the performance of the imac i5 and logic 8. Seems like I'm getting system overloads as often as...

jujumies
replies: 4 views: 1,195
jujumies 24th August 2010

I'm in the market for a D-sub TT patchbay. I saw VK have an attractive package on the Audio Accessories TT Patchbay w/dsubs but...

alexstringer
replies: 12 views: 4,500
rcb4t2 24th August 2010

Basics, Recently i've been getting really frustrated because it seems all the music i listen to is slightly louder on the left...

folb695
replies: 3 views: 3,199
folb695 24th August 2010

I have a Pearlman TM1 serial number 5 (!). Overal I like its sound, but it does have sibilance issues. I don't really like the...

Outlaw Hans
replies: 13 views: 1,430
Outlaw Hans 24th August 2010

Hello! I need some help. I know video post production, and I don't pretend to be a pro in production environments. My edit suite...

aaronedits
replies: 0 views: 504
aaronedits 24th August 2010

Demoing the CL1B & CLA comps & am really digging them all! The Waves stuff is on sale so the CL1B will have to wait. Just...

Ringwraith
replies: 1 views: 1,098
barrythave 24th August 2010

I've done some searching via the Google and the Interwebs to no avail. Anyone have a good lead on where I can find a Soundcraft...

Shaft
replies: 3 views: 812
Shaft 24th August 2010

ok.. so he has an orpheus and he wants to buy a used Prism Dream ADA-8 so far he connects the orpheus via firewire card to his...

George Necola
replies: 0 views: 879
George Necola 24th August 2010

I just purchased a BLUE Kiwi and am thinking about getting an additional preamp to run it through. I don't have a lot of...

splproductions
replies: 2 views: 781
Denny C 24th August 2010

I've watched and read all the forums, can't figure it out. I have a 2000XL, Logic 9, M-Audio 2x2 Midisport. Talk me through all...

braindmg
replies: 8 views: 1,837
kritter 24th August 2010

Jeez - I guess my Adams are crapping out on me. The right one is at least 6 db quieter than the left. wtf!? They are like 2...

CassidyGT
replies: 2 views: 1,442
dysenterygary 24th August 2010

I tried to pm a moderator about this..but it seems i cant, can someone here please explain to me why the thread I tried to start...

ReubenTobias
replies: 4 views: 826
joelpatterson 24th August 2010

Here you can find the type of vocoding style i am looking for. Its a software program...but...

datafeist
replies: 3 views: 1,048
stevelindsay 24th August 2010

I have since summer 2008 been saving money for my own studio. I am getting closer and closer and I need to plan in more detail...

Immersion
replies: 24 views: 6,790
Immersion 24th August 2010

Seems like a bad idea, but I've heard a lot of people saying that it helps the mix...is this actually a general practice for most...

numberforty1
replies: 54 views: 15,204
vincentvangogo 24th August 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search