The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have about $700 coming to spend and am just wondering what an average slut would choose among these options. In terms of pres...

floydisbest
replies: 17 views: 999
Dædalus 4th October 2010

My Westbury-08 parametric Eq quit today. I thought it was a standard neg center 9V but I may have been wrong. It worked and...

fe2cruz
replies: 0 views: 1,053
fe2cruz 4th October 2010

Hi. Hope this isn't a reoccurring question but I searched the forum before asking. I have an mbox 2 with PT LE 8. Somebody...

Baroque
replies: 19 views: 1,224
Mike Brown 4th October 2010

Will be tracking acoustic, vocals, piano, electric, etc (and drums w/ the addition of a channel strip via ADAT and more mics) 1 @...

asdfdsa
replies: 1 views: 498
asdfdsa 4th October 2010

Hi guys, Rick from r.a.p. here, I used to be table to give away free MP3s of my songs on MySpace for fans to download into...

rickymix
replies: 5 views: 885
yahman1254 4th October 2010

Im after that 'Roland sound' for my set up, im on a budget of around £500-£600, these two have interested me and their...

rampage
replies: 1 views: 2,437
s12512 4th October 2010
replies: 1 views: 1,325
BradD 4th October 2010

I have about $3200 to spend on new gear. i'm looking at getting a new mic, new pre's, new interface, subwoofer, some virtual...

UpperClassCEO
replies: 0 views: 570
UpperClassCEO 4th October 2010

Hi, I have a v-synth xt (bought it this week). Now i have a problem with getting sound out of my loudspeakers... I followed the...

datafeist
replies: 7 views: 973
datafeist 4th October 2010

For what applications can one use the M7 for ? Pls give me examples of practical situations. Cant think this reverb is only for...

Musician
replies: 5 views: 1,003
vernier 4th October 2010

Hey Guys, I'm thinking of buying a DM 4800 with a firewire card off a friend. I have the board in my studio to check out. Has...

clash13
replies: 0 views: 1,481
clash13 4th October 2010

I own a very well-used HD24XR with Jim Williams mods, and I've owned it for probably 2 years with not a single problem. Sounds...

kirkhawley
replies: 8 views: 1,654
shaddai 3rd October 2010

I'm going to make one in a few hours. I'll post it here. Soundtoys doesn't have a Users Area and they are not releasing...

traumerei1838
replies: 10 views: 8,464
Protools Guy 3rd October 2010

I am a bit weirded out by the lack of info on this mic. SE put out a new affordable ribbon with high claims and the world seems...

automatom
replies: 2 views: 2,043
automatom 3rd October 2010

Hello, Quite a strange topic, but I'd love to see some unique and unusual plug-ins - whether they be mad EQ's, or strange...

Fred Pearson
replies: 1 views: 1,174
RiF 3rd October 2010

I've got my eye on this: eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace Is it a fair price? I don't want to offer too low. Thanks.

bigthecat
replies: 0 views: 500
bigthecat 3rd October 2010

Hello everyone, after a long time reading through the Gearslutz forums, I finally joined today... I feel it is long overdue,...

ben skeleton
replies: 3 views: 2,110
ben skeleton 3rd October 2010

Who has experiences, tricks and examples for goodsounding presets? Last time, a lot of musicstudents want to save money by...

paco de colonia
replies: 5 views: 2,800
paco de colonia 3rd October 2010

Does anybody know, if it's possible to control Alpha Juno with regular midi controler anyhow? I saw that PG 300 ment to control...

iziphonics
replies: 10 views: 5,021
hereilearn 3rd October 2010

on the fly?? i have a speakon patch bay with 2 different amps etc.....can u swich between them while there on? i think it be ok...

bbillcee
replies: 3 views: 583
bbillcee 3rd October 2010

any way to get a 4 mic input interface that is USB and Pro tools le 8 compatible ? or any way to make my Hp pavilion dv6000...

Tops Cut oFF
replies: 1 views: 608
AdamWathan 3rd October 2010

So... im really having trouble getting my lead guitar sound to translate the way i want.. which is frustrating, because i never...

MikeRL
replies: 51 views: 2,361
keiffer 3rd October 2010

Does anyone make a simple 4 into 1 passive summing mixer? I mix ITB, but it'd be great to sum guitar mics on the way in. I...

petermiles
replies: 1 views: 991
axismatt 3rd October 2010

Now I'm not a live engineer at all, but sometimes you just have to take the gigs. Some of you know and some of you have also...

hollow
replies: 32 views: 2,154
hollow 3rd October 2010

So it looks like I may be starting to work on some projects in the Fort Lauderdale area, ping ponging from LA to Florida. I'm...

James Lugo
replies: 32 views: 2,324
adrianex 3rd October 2010

Hi guys, I must confess that I'm a cheap slut and got lots of processors (compressors, eq's, fx racks, upto 50 units) + a Tascam...

jumbo
replies: 2 views: 635
jumbo 3rd October 2010

Hi guys, have bought an sm57 but having a nightmare with it... tried plugging it in and... nothing. Checked all cables and...

almundy
replies: 1 views: 610
RTR 3rd October 2010

Hi all! http://www.pennimedia.fi/gs/studio3.jpg My intention was originally just extend my daw setup with analog console to...

JoaT
replies: 125 views: 19,414
JoaT 3rd October 2010

I've been trolling around used gear sites and eBay looking to have two racks full of gear max. The first rack is full, and am...

Voyage.One
replies: 1 views: 616
cosmos 3rd October 2010

Hi, I am recording finger-style acoustic guitar with a KM184 that i own and use a lot. I'd like to experiment with XY...

adirondack
replies: 11 views: 1,586
Darm 3rd October 2010

Ok, my studio set up is : computer on the left, speakers/desk on the right, I'm tired of listening to music coming from the right...

mac black
replies: 26 views: 2,439
TornadoTed 3rd October 2010

On my old version of PT I had the Cyclin' 74 Pluggo plug-in. One of my favorite plugs for vocals was the 'Chorus X2' plug-in. ...

Porter
replies: 1 views: 789
Kiwi 3rd October 2010

It seems that Shure has released a few new Beta mics. Is there anyone here that's got any experience with these? They're named...

Trond
replies: 0 views: 1,756
Trond 3rd October 2010

I just bought an M-Audio Profire 2626 but the manual says I shouldn't hotplug. Wondering if I should be considering something...

tangrams
replies: 6 views: 836
tangrams 3rd October 2010
replies: 3 views: 751
Michael Khan 3rd October 2010

Hey all, I am setting up my home studio (which imo is pretty bitchin') and I'm trying to figure out a good wireless controller...

Icarus
replies: 3 views: 641
Icarus 3rd October 2010

Hey Slutz I'm sort of looking for a bigger picture summary here, as a producer/engineer, on vocal microphones. If you are...

CJ1973
replies: 8 views: 1,031
Chris Lago 3rd October 2010

Okay- here are some more files for consideration. I'm about to do some stem mastering so these stems are just at unity gain for...

ryangeller
replies: 21 views: 1,835
ryangeller 3rd October 2010

Expandability (lightpipe/adat etc) for future potential. Most options. Quality. Running on a PC. Suggestions? Not only what but...

asdfdsa
replies: 12 views: 1,801
Masaaki 3rd October 2010

I'm trying to figure out the easiest (or best) way to turn all my tracks into stems with silence so I can bring them into pro...

iankaravas
replies: 6 views: 1,564
JMulhollan 3rd October 2010

There's a lot of these, and I'm sorry for starting another thread. Here goes: I need a 2 channel A/D converter. I do a lot of...

airloom
replies: 8 views: 748
yotonic 3rd October 2010

I got a refinance on my home and I can borrow a lot more money than I expected although Im not gonna borrow all of it. First of...

AllAboutTone
replies: 9 views: 746
AllAboutTone 3rd October 2010
replies: 0 views: 581
LiveLife 3rd October 2010
replies: 4 views: 2,011
LCS.Productions 3rd October 2010

Hi guys, I could write a lectur on this but instead Im going to keep it short. I have just finished my A levels and intend on...

Harry_farfallen
replies: 23 views: 941
crashhak 2nd October 2010

i do a lot of two-track recording of live acoustic music. mostly i stick to average levels of around -18dB or so, with live...

jnorman
replies: 8 views: 916
jnorman 2nd October 2010

Hiya so...... I was wondering. Does anyone on here have any stereo voodoo / width boxes from the past in their racks or that...

replies: 9 views: 1,210
Teddy Ray 2nd October 2010

This is a continuation of the Limiter thread. Well, I did get the Sonnox Broadcast bundle but they're not showing in Cubase....

dreamsongs
replies: 1 views: 711
dreamsongs 2nd October 2010

Expecting Maroon 5's album out anytime soon. In the meantime, some pics of them in Mutt's studio, in the land of banks, cheese...

Sk106
replies: 98 views: 18,677
camartins77 2nd October 2010

Do you dither your reference mix's or just wait until mastering? Are there any "simple" CD burning programs like toast...

Keith Moore
replies: 36 views: 10,412
Bob Olhsson 2nd October 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search