The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi, I'm from São Paulo, but I have a friend in NY right now who's returning to Sao Paulo soon and I'm looking to get a Lavry...

Bernardo
replies: 2 views: 643
Mr XY 2nd September 2010

Hi folks, I'm heading over to Seattle for a couple of weeks. Any recommendations regarding stores selling funky studio gear,...

Krecording
replies: 10 views: 759
Krecording 2nd September 2010

Is there any product that would give me a level control for my monitors, and inputs for 2 or more seperate artist headphone...

redbull
replies: 3 views: 1,748
redbull 2nd September 2010

Hello everyone, I was wondering if the amazing minds at Gearslutz could provide some most appreciated feedback. I am looking...

rogerdubuque
replies: 0 views: 1,769
rogerdubuque 2nd September 2010

Hello I have a Lynx Aurora interface and i want to use it in native Logic system . Which is giving the best result ,...

onrozr
replies: 0 views: 847
onrozr 2nd September 2010

I'm a knucklehead... I had an U87 go down on a session last week and had an AT 414 in an M/S config for another session. I...

dhmaya
replies: 2 views: 594
Steve G 1st September 2010

Naturally this will vary from track to track, but in general: What's your favorite Crane Song STC 8 setting for deep and punchy...

10000arms
replies: 0 views: 576
10000arms 1st September 2010

Hey everyone I hope someone out there is familiar with the amazing session guitarist Greg Suran. I've always been a huge fan of...

CGBMike
replies: 0 views: 2,524
CGBMike 1st September 2010

I have a 003r and I have been thinking about reamping that way when the band is not there I can spend time getting perfect tones....

LiveLife
replies: 2 views: 864
Mesa4x12er 1st September 2010

How much a day?

LiveLife
replies: 2 views: 817
Eganmedia 1st September 2010

I had a little time on my hands. The stories aren't mine; I got them from the stupidest things you have ever heard during a...

JTC111
replies: 2 views: 737
doorknocker 1st September 2010

I was playing around in the studio today, running some guitar through various pieces of equipment. I was thinking of selling my...

sfoote
replies: 0 views: 422
sfoote 1st September 2010

I know they used a baritone gtr, but does anyone know what amp? Mic? Pre?

Halloween
replies: 4 views: 2,077
klak 1st September 2010

Anyone heard anything about Pendulum Audio? I emailed them a few weeks ago w/o response and have been checking their website...

superwack
replies: 13 views: 1,768
pan60 1st September 2010

were having an issue with our 2408.. its putting out like 10db of noise out of the left channel..anyone have this issue?.. weve...

Sean TM
replies: 0 views: 550
Sean TM 1st September 2010

I want to get it... but the big $$$ question is: will it be worth it ? I play keys and design sounds next to composing using...

Musician
replies: 1 views: 555
Musician 1st September 2010

Hello I'm interested in adding a Subwoofer to my setup, or even 2 (the hard part would be finding the right spot) And I...

elan
replies: 0 views: 567
elan 1st September 2010

That's it guys... do you have a favorite tracking chain for your snare and kick??? Let's say... for some styles...

MattiaS
replies: 17 views: 3,030
Slap Back 1st September 2010

Alrighty friends! I need your help! I want to buy one or two patchbays for my home studio that will give me decent room to grow....

nospam
replies: 8 views: 1,053
MarvinDog 1st September 2010

Looking into some outboard compressors. Want to start integrating this stuff into my ITB setup! FMR RNC vs. ART VLA II What do...

jah279
replies: 9 views: 4,641
kidvybes 1st September 2010

So I haven't found this discussion yet. Shoot me a link if I'm mistaken... I'm contemplating the idea of creating a digital...

chrisbishopsd
replies: 3 views: 686
mexicola 1st September 2010

I wanted to get some input on where each of you would start for "voice of god" type voiceovers if presented with the...

Turdadactyl
replies: 4 views: 2,110
Turdadactyl 1st September 2010

Hey guys! Just wanted to share how happy I am with my new acoustic guitar recording chain... Taylor 815 CE Jumbo -->...

Noise Commander
replies: 0 views: 519
Noise Commander 1st September 2010

Hi - Got 12 tunes done ITB at a friend's place and now gonna do them hybrid/OTB. Any tricks / advice here...there are tons...

once a roadie
replies: 16 views: 1,217
once a roadie 1st September 2010

I found a pair of Sansui S-61U Speakers and I bought an Inter-M R500 Plus amplifier to go with them. I don't know much about...

cent_gr
replies: 2 views: 9,437
cent_gr 1st September 2010

I have an AKG Perception 200 (I know not the GREATEST of mics) and it seems to be not working. When I first get it all set up, I...

JMulhollan
replies: 3 views: 2,378
JMulhollan 1st September 2010

I'm looking for a new preamp I've settled on the ART MPA PRO, I think its the best 2 channel I can afford, but... But I'm seeing...

iankaravas
replies: 6 views: 1,580
iankaravas 1st September 2010

Do anyone have experience with western electric mic pre? Wich one are goods? A friend or mine have two am1065,do you guys think...

StudioFvictor
replies: 10 views: 3,837
spectrasound 1st September 2010

Hi, Does anyone have any suggestions for string section libraries to get a Motown kinda sound. At the moment I am using EWQLSO...

ithaca
replies: 4 views: 2,868
AndyHD 1st September 2010
replies: 3 views: 2,097
Googlyman 1st September 2010

Is it common to have a longer attack on voice then on your guitars, piano, pads, hihats? I feel that it sounds clearer this way.

fixitinthemix
replies: 0 views: 461
fixitinthemix 1st September 2010

Anyone had any luck kissing this over a mix or extremely colorful master? I've always enjoyed entertaining the idea of a flexible...

dream
replies: 2 views: 602
dream 1st September 2010

Hey guy's I have a question about computer monitor stands. I keep using these really cool monitor stands that are on wheels. They...

HealyEnt.
replies: 0 views: 678
HealyEnt. 1st September 2010

anyone know anything about this delay? http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4134/4930378289_f316c83cc3_b.jpg looks like it was used...

jbuonacc
replies: 10 views: 7,514
pan60 1st September 2010

Sorry if this is a repost, but I did search. One of my favorite bits of kit is a Sans Amp PSA-1 I bought back in 92 when I was...

chuckduffy
replies: 4 views: 737
GYang 1st September 2010

I'm looking to get an external hard drive to record onto. I have the new mac pro and logic 9. Is this a good...

shanemccarthy
replies: 10 views: 844
robertshaw 1st September 2010

I searched, and searched, and searched. While both of these mics are mentioned, I've found absolutely nothing comparing them...

miles_b
replies: 3 views: 765
Teddy Ray 1st September 2010

is it possible to set my slutz account so that i'm notified when my posts receive responses? i've looked a couple of times and...

nigeldaddy
replies: 3 views: 639
leebridges 1st September 2010

I want to buy some long cables and am looking for some good advice for: 1. Mic -> Grace m101 2. Grace M101 -> Profire...

k1ngdv
replies: 2 views: 556
Guitar Zero 1st September 2010

Hey guy's I'm having a debate right now and I can't figure out whether having a pair of Meyer HD-1's or having MC DSP's Emerald...

HealyEnt.
replies: 6 views: 596
biggator6 1st September 2010

Why is 500 series so comparatively expensive, considering that the user is already providing the chassis, IO, and power supply?...

DinosaurSR
replies: 69 views: 4,719
danetate 1st September 2010

Hi Everyone! I had an interesting situation come up the other day and would like to bounce this off of you guys. First some...

JAMaudiorec
replies: 9 views: 684
joeq 1st September 2010

As you can imagine from the title, I've managed to get the orange light which is due to amplifier overheating. It's been a 12...

Johnm73
replies: 1 views: 815
thetalkinghead 31st August 2010

i'm inquiring for a friend here... these things are pretty hefty - about 25kg and almost a square foot in terms of its...

nick-the-sax
replies: 4 views: 4,116
thetalkinghead 31st August 2010

this is likely the wrong sub forum but thought i'd try. google only finds me the basic subdivisions but i want to get all the...

norman
replies: 12 views: 892
glitchfactor 31st August 2010

One of the cards on the ATR102 that we have won't bias, the needle just keeps going up up up and it never comes down, I worked...

rockitrecordings
replies: 6 views: 742
rockitrecordings 31st August 2010

Hi there I have an PYE 844060. One of mine was misssing a few bits. I have managed to find a Painton Attenuator and a pair of...

303monkey
replies: 1 views: 1,247
Emil Sauer 31st August 2010

Hi people - I am still hesitating what guitar amp to get for reamping purposes. I was almost sold on the Fender Deluxe Reverb...

vibralux
replies: 5 views: 1,071
PEImatrix 31st August 2010

I'm sorry if this question is trivial but I'm new to all this and I see a lot of posts going on on which converters are better,...

k1ngdv
replies: 9 views: 1,356
mattg082 31st August 2010

help me decide which one to buy. I'm literally just gonna count up the most recommendations and buy that one to try first. Let...

1ManBand
replies: 2 views: 3,924
guitarsfrommars 31st August 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search