The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Why mic hi hats I never do they bleed into everything anyway. The only reason I could think to mic a hi hat is if I wanted to...

Rick Carson
replies: 42 views: 4,057
decocco 4th September 2010

Hey guys, since I am currently moving in to my new flat I found a pair of Infinity Reference 61 MKII in my dungeon. All I really...

Loudmouth
replies: 0 views: 1,107
Loudmouth 3rd September 2010

*Post virgin, so be gentle. =)* So, I want to buy the Moogerfooger analog delay pedal, and have scoured the internet, but seem...

enginears
replies: 1 views: 2,950
thetalkinghead 3rd September 2010

Hi all, So far I read some varying opinions on whether and old Bryston 2b ([email protected], [email protected]) is enough power for Dynaudio...

Servellen
replies: 0 views: 1,846
Servellen 3rd September 2010

A friend of mine has 2 Neumann NS84 I did a little research and they look like they are from the early 40s based on the...

s0nguy
replies: 1 views: 599
S.Blanchardon 3rd September 2010

I do a lot of livesound for A Cappella groups and I am looking for the best stereo widening FX out there for this purpose. I have...

InTheBox
replies: 9 views: 1,079
InTheBox 3rd September 2010

always wanted to do it... never had a better chance... plan to be there by jan 2011... hows life for musicians? looking...

soultrane
replies: 5 views: 683
thetalkinghead 3rd September 2010

Hi folks, Although I've seen the other 2" tape thread, my question is a bit more specific: My partner is in Europe right...

sparrow
replies: 2 views: 867
sparrow 3rd September 2010

Could somebody please identify the microphone they use in this studio? Thank you. YouTube - SLAÏ et FANNY J "je me...

jujufactory
replies: 1 views: 656
_barnee 3rd September 2010

has anyone tried out the avantone ck-1's yet? $200/pair + shipping, includes card, hyper, omni caps, and mounts. AVANTONE...

raoulduke
replies: 17 views: 14,237
jmhgtr 3rd September 2010

Greetings! My last thread was about choosing a handheld dynamic mic for live jazz vocals. Thanks to all of you who replied. I...

Bobby Lynn
replies: 0 views: 1,723
Bobby Lynn 3rd September 2010

I seem to be having trouble with my drums and bass stepping on each other in my mixes. I have been told I need to clean these up...

teachingking
replies: 3 views: 3,873
Mixerman 3rd September 2010

Hello guys. I'm new here. My name is Tom. I hang a lot at drumforum.org. James Lugo invited me here to ask and learn....

homeby5
replies: 7 views: 988
rcb4t2 3rd September 2010

Just a quick question for those who have used both Pro Tools and Digital Performer... Is the "Tab to Transient"...

Jeef
replies: 5 views: 891
uncle duncan 3rd September 2010

Here's the thing: I just inserted my new Drawmer 1968ME into my mix bus and in about 5 seconds I nailed the sound I was listening...

emptyman
replies: 28 views: 1,669
jbsg02 3rd September 2010

Hi, I need your opinion on a studio upgrade. I'm in need for better recording/monitoring than my 002 BLA (noisy). I need to...

TakeOne
replies: 1 views: 755
nst7 3rd September 2010

Greetings slutty fellows. I'd like to preface this by saying that sample usage should be used responsibly and only as a...

AntillesSound
replies: 13 views: 2,420
-Noodles- 3rd September 2010

I'm recording a 15 piece band tomorrow night and am super nervous. Ive done studio recording but never a live gig of this scale...

Arichlsss
replies: 25 views: 2,712
-Noodles- 3rd September 2010

can go pick it up, but i am hurting a bit for cash at the moment.... am wanting a good sampler for loops.... seems like a good...

Eaton A. Burger
replies: 1 views: 1,225
tengu 3rd September 2010

I have an RME MultiFace II and a Mytek Stereo 96 AD converter. My normal way to track is microphone> Pacifica> Hammer>...

Sacalait
replies: 2 views: 576
Sacalait 3rd September 2010

That's right no more getting soaked when you walk into a session on a rainy day. Talk about the least slutty purchase of the...

Jeff16years
replies: 5 views: 734
Johnm73 3rd September 2010

I've always tried to steer clear of this but thought maybe someone could advise me of a way to take on the task with success next...

Keith Moore
replies: 21 views: 1,079
Shy 3rd September 2010
replies: 2 views: 949
LonesomeHarpman 3rd September 2010

So the debut Airbourne album "Runnin Wild" came out today... and it's unbelievable.. had me out driving in a snow storm...

Graham Tobias
replies: 29 views: 4,538
rrraaalllfff 3rd September 2010

Hi Guys, Just wondering, as I'm pretty much just starting out and am 17, therefore having a lack of funds, what was the way that...

Deleted User
replies: 2 views: 565
Joram 3rd September 2010

I'm trying to record my vocals and I keep getting way to much muddy bass ! I've tried changing the mic positioning and the...

celerysux
replies: 14 views: 655
nst7 3rd September 2010

Hey guys, i have been all around the internet and back lately trying to get an answer to this question. I cant seem to find it,...

Young Fuego
replies: 35 views: 1,487
mexicola 3rd September 2010

I want all my groups throughout every session I have to follow the globals and solo, mute, and record enable together and it...

Matt Grondin
replies: 10 views: 2,242
Sigma 3rd September 2010

hi y'all, 1st of all i want to say that i'm a musican, not an enginer , i decided to built my own home studio cause i always...

thegoonmat
replies: 2 views: 932
thegoonmat 3rd September 2010

And What do I need to start (other than the Turntable and Mixer) Can you scratch like DJ Premier without a mixer?

Spotless Complex
replies: 11 views: 17,404
Avening 3rd September 2010

sorry... im still new here

thetalkinghead
replies: 3 views: 927
temetrepo 3rd September 2010

I've been curious about this... I've got some IRs of a few Lexicon units, but of course they don't feature the chorussing of...

pfo
replies: 18 views: 905
Vogon 3rd September 2010

I thought I'd try to start early on with a compressor on the masterbus in the mix. Would 7 ms attack 1/8 release be a good...

fixitinthemix
replies: 6 views: 3,890
Johnm73 3rd September 2010

Hi, long time lurker, 1st post :) I've searched lot, but could not find a definitive answer. I basically want to combine 3...

lifeandtimes
replies: 1 views: 1,189
docdued 3rd September 2010

I've got to decide between a good bus comp and continue using original Mackie HR824's or new focal solo 6's If there's anyone...

Arichlsss
replies: 17 views: 1,030
Skriabin 3rd September 2010

Eagletone Reflection Filter Has anyone used it? It looks really nice from the pictures... $112 isn't bad for it if it's...

joshuarlyon
replies: 15 views: 2,213
musicl 3rd September 2010

is there one already? just saw a guy looking in the job section to collaborate with people. wouldn't it be nice to have a tab...

sameal
replies: 8 views: 641
Jules 3rd September 2010

Greetings, My name is Charles and I'm new to the forum. I've read the forum guidelines and please forgive me if my question has...

fredonian
replies: 1 views: 1,112
uncle duncan 3rd September 2010

I'm looking to buy an acoustic for my studio. Anyone have any good ideas? I would like to keep it under $600. I'm looking for a...

LiveLife
replies: 56 views: 3,988
doorknocker 3rd September 2010

Hey all - I've got some of my own notions about this, but I wanted to try and get some feedback from the "collective"....

rcb4t2
replies: 11 views: 842
AntillesSound 3rd September 2010

Wondering if anybody here knew of available studio space in Houston. My partners and I are trying to open a (mostly) private...

WildFrog
replies: 12 views: 3,113
reflexon 3rd September 2010

I'm intrigued by this little amp and am curious if any of you have done any tracking with it and your thoughts on it's tones and...

guittarzzan
replies: 0 views: 603
guittarzzan 3rd September 2010

Everyone loves these on snare, but if you were to compare them against each other, which one is more useful overall? What does...

Esurreal
replies: 11 views: 1,614
AllAboutTone 3rd September 2010

Almost ready to purchase this mixer. However, as the USB in/out is limited to 16 bit, I'm wondering how previously recorded...

dwpthe3rd
replies: 2 views: 820
dwpthe3rd 3rd September 2010

Hey. I'm considering upgrading my laptop from a half-self-built "Dell Latitude" (with numerous upgrades) to a Macbook...

PaulMac
replies: 4 views: 943
PMoshay 3rd September 2010

Hello. I will keep this short and sweet (hopefully) I am a graphic designer and photographer who has run my own design ...

pantherish
replies: 0 views: 441
pantherish 3rd September 2010

Does anyone know what model board Radiohead's "ok computer" was mixed on. I want to say it was "not high...

C.Judd Karn
replies: 19 views: 3,470
monkeyxx 3rd September 2010

Is it possible to bypass the pres and just use the converters? I am getting a A-Designs Pacifica soon and would like to test it...

thelead
replies: 2 views: 669
thelead 3rd September 2010

It has 8 preamps, but how do you record more ins than that? There are also 8 line ins, but are those for the same channels as the...

I-am-challenged
replies: 7 views: 1,190
I-am-challenged 3rd September 2010

Just wanted to find out if there was an easier way to connect all my synths up to the pc other than the USB2Midi adapters that I...

LoGiCa
replies: 5 views: 634
LoGiCa 3rd September 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search