The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

owners of this unit are you happy with it considering the price range?, thanks

Basslik
replies: 5 views: 3,309
Basslik 9th September 2010

I just got a UREI 1176 today that I bought on ebay. From the serial number (8944H) I expected it should be a rev H. I didn't...

Turdadactyl
replies: 4 views: 1,023
Turdadactyl 9th September 2010

I have a Joemeek TwinQ, I normally use it for tracking but I was thinking to try to use it as a stereo summing box when the mix...

PaulRain
replies: 4 views: 1,798
PaulRain 9th September 2010

Anyone know how to get in touch with Shadow Hills support. I can't navigate their website (it's confusing). I have a Mono Gama...

roderick
replies: 3 views: 1,273
Washington 9th September 2010

Hi All, i need more a bout about Neve 34128 pre amp and Eq sound? how much is the 8ch suitcase console? looking forward for...

bonarabraham
replies: 4 views: 2,822
bonarabraham 9th September 2010

Hey all, So i'm thinking about stepping my mbox up to a 003 factory, i'm a digi student so i get the discount of 1500.00 brand...

mindgone5150
replies: 16 views: 2,741
tamasdragon 9th September 2010

So, my room is a lost cause for treatment (for many reasons I don't care to explain) and I'm thinking about going the headphone...

dasnub
replies: 4 views: 4,599
John Willett 9th September 2010

Upcoming surgery means I need a new way to hold the guitar- I'll be unable to wear a strap and I have a teardrop shaped...

ljefe
replies: 5 views: 1,260
rcb4t2 9th September 2010

Can anyone figure out which Piano Sound is used in this track? Sounds very atmospheric. I'm searching for a piano sound like this...

Seba_Moro
replies: 6 views: 862
The Byre 9th September 2010

So to you guys that refuse to use the SRC in Pro tools. What is your work-flow and how audible is the difference when using a 3rd...

Freedomof81
replies: 8 views: 1,547
spicemix 9th September 2010

Just bought a pair of Direct Sound EX25 Extreme Isolation Headphones for mixing in my studio. i ordered them from...

Tops Cut oFF
replies: 4 views: 1,554
uncle duncan 9th September 2010

Speak it in your mind and make it so. ksl.com - U. scientists decode words from brain signals I read this and starting...

VitaEtMusica
replies: 0 views: 528
VitaEtMusica 9th September 2010

Just curious. To those mix engineers out there, whats your favorite channel strip to run tracks through while mixing. Channels...

czarthp
replies: 3 views: 676
Lonnie5 9th September 2010

Hi everybody, my Presonus Firestudio Project gave out recently (ok piece of hardware, shame it didn't like the one meter drop...

okgoetc
replies: 7 views: 853
phas3d 9th September 2010

I am diggin soundcloud FAST uploads but the streaming quality much the same as soundclick and myspace... but still better than...

fuzzface777
replies: 3 views: 1,295
RARStudios 9th September 2010
replies: 0 views: 564
pacifique 9th September 2010

I live in the Cali area and am a producer....I work with mainly one male R&B singer who has a softer voice like. Besides him...

Wyshmasterbeats
replies: 13 views: 1,510
E.rOk.stA 9th September 2010

I work with BFD, i have both Evil drums and Andy Johns librairies. now i just tried those "Music City Usa" drums and...

GMR
replies: 5 views: 8,879

$5000 mic budget for the new project studio. Will be recording quite a variety of sources/setups in all genres including vocals,...

halcyo
replies: 1 views: 592
Rigg 9th September 2010

I am about to take a leap into another diy project. I am going to build a 1176 fet comp and I want to know if there will be any...

toolboxmuziq
replies: 14 views: 5,244
mobius.media 9th September 2010

Okay, I allowed the guitarist in the session to just start whenever he was ready... he wasn't used to the click track very much....

MFeldm2
replies: 4 views: 576
MFeldm2 9th September 2010

Has anyone had any experience with these? I am in the market for an 11 space rack, but I already have a LS200 power supply. This...

laughton
replies: 4 views: 2,645
mkp27 9th September 2010

Hey guys I just have a quick question, I have an M-Audio Project Mix, and I'm looking to add an 8 channel device to my setup for...

Lonnie5
replies: 0 views: 415

This is a question on a special application for a computer interface. We run a M7CL for front of house at the church I run. We...

gonzotr
replies: 2 views: 561
gonzotr 9th September 2010

Hey guys, I have a $1500 budget, and I'm looking to upgrade my preamps and converters. I currently am using my M audio Project...

Lonnie5
replies: 0 views: 582

Short story: I'm trying to figure why my Telefunken AK47 is recording sound when I have the gain on my Pacifica turn all the way...

thelead
replies: 7 views: 869
M4-10 9th September 2010

Hello! I've been reading these forums a LOT for years... now I need your help I run a recording studio mostly for...

planeador
replies: 3 views: 626
kiopo 9th September 2010

All these words about the hs50s being the new standard for those used to their old NS10s. Is it true in any way? or just a...

hollow
replies: 3 views: 4,683
kiopo 9th September 2010

I'm a big fan of Raine Maida, the Our Lady Peace vocalist. I know he and his wife, Chantal Kreviazuk, have been doing lots of...

DrewEpton
replies: 2 views: 1,166
DrewEpton 9th September 2010

I just noticed this, but on my NS-10m Studio's, the tweeters look different to a lot of the pics I see of other peoples...

kiopo
replies: 0 views: 604
kiopo 9th September 2010

I have Komplete 5 and feel like I have 99% of what 7 offers. Am I wrong? Besides, I can't upgrade because I bought the academic...

thetalkinghead
replies: 9 views: 2,467
MoBeach 9th September 2010

YouTube - Making of a Lady GaGa beat http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezsreFs4L2M any idea what synths he uses. i see its fl...

GaryBell67
replies: 2 views: 849
dasnub 9th September 2010

As I said in the title I just clicked pay so I haven't used it yet. Was just reading through here and saw raving about it and...

Mesa4x12er
replies: 37 views: 6,785
omtayslick 9th September 2010

I currently use a digi 002 interface with a pair of m- audio Bx8a (active) monitors...I want to add a passive sub to my set up...

lyric
replies: 3 views: 2,475
lyric 8th September 2010

Hey there one and all, True to the spirit of this Community, I just spent several K on a new high-end audio processor...

uijui
replies: 3 views: 718
Barish 8th September 2010

About to take on my first DIY and need some clarification on solder. #245 No Clean Solder, 63/37 alloy, 0.031” is recommended...

teachingking
replies: 12 views: 1,729
Flying_Dutchman 8th September 2010

Are there any good podcasts out there that would relate to equipment and sound, basically the topics talked about on this board?...

Magnum29465
replies: 4 views: 777
tgs 8th September 2010

Are there some decent choices here? I have a set of Grado reference for my do-da headphones but was looking for something in the...

Old Cane
replies: 33 views: 2,859
Tops Cut oFF 8th September 2010

My wurly just stopped turning on. i was playing it one second and the next it was dead. i dont think its the fuse, i checked and...

samhunt2
replies: 1 views: 1,095
nedorama 8th September 2010

So I bought a Prophet 08 recently to hook up with my system and run some sequences through. I'm using a 003 rack but I use Logic...

tweekums
replies: 1 views: 1,116
tweekums 8th September 2010

Does anyone know if these monitors are still being sold? I have been looking for months now, but nobody has them in stock in...

fearofflying
replies: 2 views: 1,095
fearofflying 8th September 2010

For the past few months I have sent out a total of 95 emails to different studios and audio companies in Berlin looking for an...

Toni-P
replies: 18 views: 5,366
Joram 8th September 2010

I'm tracking drums for my metal band this weekend and need some help as to which mics (of the ones I have available) I should use...

KSK
replies: 0 views: 642
KSK 8th September 2010

Hey guy's. So i'm just finishing buildling out my studio and ran across a problem. I charge $50 dollars an hour tracking and...

Surf Street Rec.
replies: 14 views: 957
therealbigd 8th September 2010

Any tips or techinques? I usually position spaced pair overheads referencing the snare, but it's alway better when a bass drum...

Bernardo
replies: 1 views: 573
BLUElightCory 8th September 2010

I've been looking at Sonodyne SM100AK studiomonitors, but I haven't been able to listen to them yet. Anyone here checked these...

Trond
replies: 4 views: 2,302
Richmask41 8th September 2010

I have been researching UPSs for my soon to arrive 2009 8 core Mac Pro. Due to recommendations, I am only looking at APC...

Ravich
replies: 5 views: 940
timstoel 8th September 2010

Can anyone ID this console installed at Lennon's Ascot studio in his home at Tittenhurst in the early 70's?

houndog328
replies: 83 views: 13,881
Salty James 8th September 2010

I'm mixing a record this weekend and was planning on using an old Ampex 350 mono tape machine for vocal slap, but it's not...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 1 views: 2,230
Shy 8th September 2010

Hi friends. Huge PT guy & lover here, however I've been asked by a friend to get a Logic system together for them. My only...

AntillesSound
replies: 0 views: 1,010
AntillesSound 8th September 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search