The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

In 1988 I saw a tv ad that basically stated that we would have flying cars by the year 2000. Though this obviously turned out to...

zacheus83
replies: 69 views: 3,643
mickdundee63 10th September 2010

Hey there, So I've been putting together some tracks to send to some industry contacts, with the mission statement of being...

sroreilly
replies: 0 views: 500
sroreilly 10th September 2010

I'm doing an album and he wants it to sound like this.. YouTube - Chris Bell - I Am the Cosmos thoughts..?

Haynesmachine
replies: 0 views: 481
Haynesmachine 10th September 2010

Does anyone know if there are samples of the echo chambers of Abbey Road 2 studio, or what plugin would yield you similar results

wardog0873
replies: 0 views: 1,453
wardog0873 10th September 2010

Hello I have read on these forums a lot and finally decided to join, so Im new! So long story short I am a DJ and a drummer and I...

djMickSwell
replies: 6 views: 786
phas3d 10th September 2010

I recently bought a UA LA610 mkII to use with my digi 002. I know i cant run this through the mic pre's because it would defeat...

byerssound
replies: 1 views: 521
Deleted User 10th September 2010

hello...help me pick a vocal mic between these four any info or ideas or thoughts would be cool...all around the same price....or...

shapethenshift
replies: 7 views: 1,280
pan60 10th September 2010

Thinking of getting Komplete 7. I finally got my computer set up and I'm all ready to record, but I dont have any sounds to go...

subby33
replies: 2 views: 875
subby33 10th September 2010

Recently I had a scare where I thought I blew my NS10s with my dads amp. His amp is a Marantz 4140 75w per channel but only the...

Johnm73
replies: 14 views: 8,594
Nielsbeard 10th September 2010

So, sometimes there is a band member / co producer / songwriter who is trying to help... The intentions are good, but the results...

ianbryn11
replies: 2 views: 725
character 10th September 2010

This is a pretty newb question, but up until this point, I've basically done everything ITB, and only ever used a mic and pre for...

ColourSurround
replies: 7 views: 3,085

I have recently returned a stereo pair of sontronics STC-1s due to their self noise nature. They come with alot of hiss which...

dj.quash
replies: 1 views: 545
Danner 10th September 2010

I finally bought them. THey should arrive on Tuesday/Wednesday. I am excited!

fuzzface777
replies: 9 views: 1,465
Glenn Bucci 10th September 2010

I am trying to redesign the headphone routing in my studio. At the moment we have two mixes, one stereo, one mono running from...

RDMorris
replies: 21 views: 2,240
Rick Sutton 10th September 2010

Hey guys any recommendations on any books for just mixing, I.E EQ and compression tips, panning tips and such. Thanks in advance...

Protooled
replies: 14 views: 1,191
LimeMusic 10th September 2010

Anyone have an idea where I can find a USB interface for a zoom mrs 1044. Want to transfer files to IMac.stike

dlsexton
replies: 0 views: 741
dlsexton 10th September 2010

Listen to the vocals TOTALLY blow out at 4:28. I love it. Any other "awesome imperfections" that people can think...

Turdadactyl
replies: 3 views: 811
JP11 10th September 2010

Here's a clip from a Tales from the Darkside episode. YouTube - Tales From The Darkside - I'll Give You A Million...

ionian
replies: 12 views: 1,295
joelpatterson 10th September 2010

So, I have vintage mic fever, and I'm looking into which ones I might want to buy... So far, I want to get a RCA 44, 77, or...

rene-lemieux
replies: 15 views: 2,880

I am running windows 7 with Cubase 5 (64 Bit). I found both of these units for a decent price but I'm having trouble choosing...

Six_Sigma
replies: 8 views: 2,368
Lankyfranky 9th September 2010

Title pretty much says it all. For that price I'm tempted to just buy the thing for kicks, but if it's junk than there's no...

old ghost
replies: 2 views: 4,982
old ghost 9th September 2010

OK Slutz, I've been in the market for a decent LDC for my next recording project, and ended up with an Audio Technica AT4050...

_gl
replies: 14 views: 5,171
jonathan jetter 9th September 2010

HI! Please HELP! I've got a high pitched voice with a strong top, and my current SM7b is not working out for me. I am allergic to...

DeeVox
replies: 32 views: 3,626
Fabi 9th September 2010

Hey gang...I've read great things regarding the Summit Audio... I have the Grace m101 but am thinking of selling it to get the...

muzicmaken
replies: 18 views: 7,434
baze sax 9th September 2010

I thought it would be cool to hear you give praise to the people that mentored you, gave you your engineering or producing wings,...

knerd
replies: 0 views: 467
knerd 9th September 2010

Drop box, Cyberduck, MobileMe, File Dropper...? I've seen a post or two on the topic here but was looking for some more...

jsbeeth
replies: 13 views: 819
Fabi 9th September 2010

Ok so i have a Marshall Valvestate Bi-chorus 200 and a very weird problem. I know how to solder basic things and i can open stuff...

mrzickles
replies: 0 views: 711
mrzickles 9th September 2010

There is some gear that everything is compared to, for good or bad. It almost seems that one must own and use these at one point...

capnreverb
replies: 4 views: 563
MasterCrab 9th September 2010

Hey, I may have the option of picking up an old, busted Wheatstone SP-6a. At no cost. It's been living underneath a stage...

TheAngryFedora
replies: 2 views: 3,163
a&r guy 9th September 2010

Do you know how/where to get any kicks and snares that are already processed as they are in general pop/rock songs?

fixitinthemix
replies: 30 views: 3,192
Synonym Music 9th September 2010

Hey guys, I know the equal triangle portion of the equation, I'm just curious what the consensus is on the width. I'm pretty wide...

cajonezzz
replies: 10 views: 2,074
pilldriver 9th September 2010

Were looking for someone proficient in large format digital console routing to help upgrade our studio, able to help draw...

Sean TM
replies: 1 views: 647
Sean TM 9th September 2010

I was interested in purchasing the ZED 10 mixer for recording but I'm concerned about the routing of the signal : There is a...

Aliks
replies: 2 views: 1,788
Bob V 9th September 2010

I make my living producing, engineering and arranging for other artists.. It's fun, and I love giving each artist their own...

mgilboe
replies: 15 views: 844
mgilboe 9th September 2010

Hi all, I'm currently working on a demo with my band. We have drums, bass guitar and lead vox, with two of the guys doubling...

jimcroisdale
replies: 8 views: 1,114
marcus 9th September 2010

Just a quick question. I'm looking to find out how many speakers aside, you can have running per channel on the following amp...

Hush Cat
replies: 0 views: 466
Hush Cat 9th September 2010

Liquid Mix 16 has an LA2A emulation, correct? Any good? Good as UAD's version?

Krush411
replies: 12 views: 2,191
gongbass 9th September 2010

Was wondering if someone could ID these two pieces of gear in Ferry Corsten's video showcasing his new remix. The first is the...

FShkreli
replies: 0 views: 579
FShkreli 9th September 2010

Insomnia

Any other pro engineers find that their job has given them insomnia? I bet it's more common than people realise. Mine's pretty...

MJL
replies: 57 views: 2,821
andychamp 9th September 2010

Hi,do you know where I can find the nicest church bells samples? Thanks kfhkh

KIDBILL
replies: 11 views: 9,535
author 9th September 2010

I'm having real troubles getting the little square bolt hole things in the back of the damned thing! does anyone have any...

mojojojo
replies: 11 views: 739
csl 9th September 2010

I know this might be a stupid question, so flame away if you are so inclined. As long as I get a clear answer, I don't care....

Wildebass
replies: 2 views: 597
Brent Hahn 9th September 2010

This is a double question... 1)Do I need a patchbay? What is the purpose of a patchbay? Is it for convenience in changing...

DeyBwah
replies: 16 views: 3,142
Macky 9th September 2010

What is the best way to track this? someone said record the midi out and split the midi tracks after via regions >...

dougal engineer
replies: 3 views: 2,380
MarvinDog 9th September 2010

Hi, heres my signal flow. microKorg -> Mackie 1604-VLZ PRO -> Maudio delta 1010lt -> Cubase. Ok so my gain structure...

josho258
replies: 1 views: 594
josho258 9th September 2010
replies: 0 views: 982
adg21 9th September 2010

owners of this unit are you happy with it considering the price range?, thanks

Basslik
replies: 5 views: 3,309
Basslik 9th September 2010

I just got a UREI 1176 today that I bought on ebay. From the serial number (8944H) I expected it should be a rev H. I didn't...

Turdadactyl
replies: 4 views: 1,023
Turdadactyl 9th September 2010

I have a Joemeek TwinQ, I normally use it for tracking but I was thinking to try to use it as a stereo summing box when the mix...

PaulRain
replies: 4 views: 1,797
PaulRain 9th September 2010

Anyone know how to get in touch with Shadow Hills support. I can't navigate their website (it's confusing). I have a Mono Gama...

roderick
replies: 3 views: 1,273
Washington 9th September 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search