The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi GS. Long time no see. I'm in need of a room for a solid day in both Memphis, and New Orleans. Criteria is simple: Decent...

cajonezzz
replies: 0 views: 483
cajonezzz 13th September 2010

Haha, I came over this and just laughed my ass off. Enjoy :) YouTube - Yes Shreds - Hold On! Edit: I'm a huge yes fan

Fhl
replies: 38 views: 2,298
taturana 13th September 2010

Something occurred to me the other day whilst thinking... When we mic snares, toms... and pretty much any other drum other...

therealbigd
replies: 62 views: 8,220
Mike Brown 13th September 2010

Just wondering what peoples impression of this mic are? Not a lot of info on this mic here! I have the option of pickin one up...

brrecording
replies: 1 views: 1,778
aof21 13th September 2010

If it is in fact the norm .... How long have click tracks been used in recording... I have little knowledge of older recordings...

ianbryn11
replies: 155 views: 8,185
Old Goat 13th September 2010

It's looking like one of the other guys at my studio is going to pick one of these up as he always mixes OTB and misses the...

Benmrx
replies: 8 views: 619
mikymike 13th September 2010

Hey everyone, I relatively new to the forums and was wondering if I could get some advice about recording guitar amps through my...

DRMS4LYFE
replies: 13 views: 2,498
DRMS4LYFE 13th September 2010

I've got my next gear purchase narrowed down to these 3 highly regarded headphones. Are these the flattest under $300 ? --- Audio...

zapsmith9
replies: 3 views: 1,639
Teddy Ray 13th September 2010

Well after a few back and forths with SSl support i am very upset . I cannot get internet WMP or any audio app besides nuendo to...

kinganalog
replies: 2 views: 596
phas3d 13th September 2010

How would any of you approach getting a drum sound like on the song "Out of Focus" by Face to Face? I'm interested in...

Turdadactyl
replies: 31 views: 3,163
blinkman 12th September 2010

Hi guys! I recently bought a Omniphonics PRE to use as Monitor Controller. It's simiular to the Pre 1 and the Studio Manager,...

exgt
replies: 0 views: 1,111
exgt 12th September 2010

so here's a story, i work at a repair shop and 4 years ago a man brought a tascam 48 in for repair, this is before i started...

keeter
replies: 5 views: 2,216
tampa 12th September 2010

I'm not looking for drum replacement software, but a large library of pre sampled grooves that can be placed together to aid...

old ghost
replies: 10 views: 2,710
old ghost 12th September 2010

Hi I've started putting together a semi-pro studio together. Firstly, i'm about to purchase Logic Studio... and I need help...

Miaplaysthepiano
replies: 2 views: 924
mattg082 12th September 2010

just got done moving all my **** into another room in my man cave basement studio whatever. the fargin plug has no ground! the...

sameal
replies: 10 views: 1,826
sameal 12th September 2010

I'm trying to ship a Wurlitzer EP to a friend of mine in Berlin Germany and I have receive some rediculous quotes for shipping is...

toolboxmuziq
replies: 3 views: 613
studiostuff 12th September 2010

I know it is another DAW controller thread but does anyone have any idea if any where sells this new? I've looked at the BCF...

api2500
replies: 26 views: 10,126
api2500 12th September 2010

I'm sick of having my headphones sitting on the desk / chair when not in use. Any good cheap ways to make hooks / holders....

iankaravas
replies: 18 views: 14,923
sameal 12th September 2010

When looking at George's videos, he mentioned in his conclusion video that the mic pre's were updated with front panel controls....

Glenn Bucci
replies: 3 views: 2,123
audioisgood 12th September 2010

Dig deep find your first recording (or one of them) and POST it for KICKS heres two of mine. 2nd one is my first full band...

Tops Cut oFF
replies: 0 views: 441
Tops Cut oFF 12th September 2010

Please Delete.....

AllAboutTone
replies: 0 views: 559
AllAboutTone 12th September 2010

Hey guys, I've been working as a full-time engineer in my home studio for about a year and now I'm starting to do more projects...

sparky7135
replies: 1 views: 2,667
Stepping_Stone 12th September 2010

Hi i wanna upgrade my conversion. Thinking about a rme adi 8 or cranesong hedd. My preference goes to cranesong...the only thing...

datafeist
replies: 6 views: 1,242
datafeist 12th September 2010

I have a friend of a friend who will sell me his perfectly working Api 1608 w/ 3 years warranty left, for $40,000. I've been...

evillain
replies: 8 views: 1,517
Marcocet 12th September 2010

Hello everyone, I've been slowly gathering gear on my modest income, recording lots of loud rock bands (and some quieter...

chout
replies: 9 views: 975
therealbigd 12th September 2010

I am about to record a rock band in their rehearsal space in a few weeks' time. All in one room, DAW/drums/amps etc. They're a...

mr.captain2000
replies: 9 views: 804
mr.captain2000 12th September 2010

I have been considering buying a pair of Portico 5012's, a pair of 5043's, and a 5033, to use either as two mono channel strips...

synthoid
replies: 35 views: 4,615
MattiaS 12th September 2010

Hey guys, I was going to just suggest this to Jules, but I thought I'd query the masses first to see if there was any...

tedpenn
replies: 9 views: 611
Shane Michael Rose 12th September 2010

Hi everyone I finally have a working 2" 16 track 3M M79! I've had a broken down one here forever I got in exchange for a...

Danny Bagadonuts
replies: 4 views: 971
cjmnash 12th September 2010

How do you clean off dust from a vintage drum without damaging the surface. I have a Rogers pearlish outside, inside- wood? It...

bayfoxnw
replies: 3 views: 1,650
andyfreeman 12th September 2010

Hey guys . . . first time posting here, so I thank you for your knowledge and advice in advance! I recently purchased a BLUE...

Dædalus
replies: 1 views: 737
robertshaw 12th September 2010

Yikes. They started off with Stevie freaking Wonder for chrissakes. His pitch isn't exactly, ya know, garbage. I guess they...

Synonym Music
replies: 12 views: 1,542
mike vee 12th September 2010

UPDATE!! PLEASE... | Facebook Seems Drivin' n' Cryin' got ripped off and now it's showing up in pawn shops in the Atlanta area. ...

Drumsound
replies: 0 views: 677
Drumsound 12th September 2010

Does anyone know how and where Folk Implosion's Natural One was recorded?

Seek
replies: 11 views: 3,752
Turdadactyl 12th September 2010

I want to start sampling, since I got keyboard chords and scales down. So which equipment should I start with? eg, kaos pad etc

salutem
replies: 0 views: 1,494
salutem 12th September 2010

I've read the similar threads, and done a search, and so far haven't seen this technique anywhere else. I picked this up on a...

UneducatedWeasel
replies: 16 views: 2,830
Yetti 12th September 2010

it's just too pretty, i gotta post it heh got the x-72's today... stoked!

moathouse
replies: 11 views: 2,432
ansonwing 12th September 2010

This one has been tackled. I want something to go with my BM15A's. Recently I've been in rooms with A7's, Barefoot, and Proacs....

Hamburg58
replies: 0 views: 504
Hamburg58 12th September 2010

It seems like I tend to like the same stuff/brands on pretty much most of the tracks, usually Api, Shadow Hills and Chandler...

Retinal
replies: 8 views: 860
themaidsroom 11th September 2010

I've got an opportunity to buy old Neve 8128 console.As I checked some of the regular users oppinions it seems to be great...

hpp
replies: 22 views: 5,431
TimeBandit 11th September 2010

Ok, i don't expect anyone to be able to really answer this for me since there are so many variables going on in my mind that i...

Shadowdog
replies: 14 views: 1,780
Shadowdog 11th September 2010

Well, the website takes a stab at explaining the process and usage. What's Auto-Tune and How Does it Work? - Yahoo!...

Mikeren
replies: 0 views: 432
Mikeren 11th September 2010

Well is more like a financial decision than a mic pre decision only... The thing is this... I'm gonna buy a pair of new pre...

MattiaS
replies: 35 views: 1,982
MattiaS 11th September 2010

hello : ) i wonder if anyone knows whether the soundcraft delta sr has linear faders or logarithmic? The fader module only has...

fweqy
replies: 0 views: 697
fweqy 11th September 2010

I'm facing the reality that it's time get my studio out of the house. Too many interruptions and limitations (sleeping wife and...

Ken Paul
replies: 11 views: 952
Benmrx 11th September 2010

Just sat with a mix and decided for some reason to flip the stereo out. Suddenly the hi-hat just popped out and was clearer...

hollow
replies: 30 views: 6,738
uncle duncan 11th September 2010

I bought a Jrak a while ago. The idea being having all of my di boxes organized in two rack spaces. Then I bought a radial pro...

smithatude
replies: 0 views: 1,294
smithatude 11th September 2010

I'm finally to the point where I feel like I have enough gear to warrant looking at some better power supply options. I currently...

Quint
replies: 16 views: 1,998
Quint 11th September 2010

I just bought a Lacie 1TB HD for use with Protools 8.0.4 that is running on an imac. I am fairly sure what the chain should be,...

smithatude
replies: 6 views: 1,240
smithatude 11th September 2010

hi, i'm looking for cheap old mic i'm interrested in the 60's - 70's sound i'd love to have ribbon mic like rca one's but i'm...

thegoonmat
replies: 6 views: 11,251
vernier 11th September 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search