The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,323
Views: 2,323
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Those of you who have a good deal of experience using the Equinox, will you please explain what this box will bring to the table...

Rev. Robb
replies: 11 views: 1,994
Washington 23rd September 2010

Hello, is there a real drummer who can help me to copy this drumloop? Maybe information about rhythms of the different drum...

Eisbude
replies: 2 views: 484
Eisbude 23rd September 2010

Hey GS, Newby question; Is it ok to crank up the pres of a pre amp to the fullest to listen to the noise it produces to judge...

shambles76
replies: 6 views: 804
nosebleedaudio 23rd September 2010

When I mixdown a cd of music I am working on, I always try it out on all the cd players I have in the crib. One of the best tests...

capnreverb
replies: 10 views: 1,005
capnreverb 23rd September 2010

Hi, First I’m so sorry for my English (I’m French guy..) I have some questions about MH interface and gears. I am 28...

oxidobou
replies: 0 views: 494
oxidobou 23rd September 2010

I've looked pretty hard on Google but the service manual for this beast seems to not be online anywhere. I haven't used the KX...

reezekeys
replies: 1 views: 1,285
reezekeys 23rd September 2010

I'm wondering... Would a simple wav file sample played with strictly the same gears and same parameters (speakers, D-A...

Sensorychaos
replies: 2 views: 1,214
Sensorychaos 23rd September 2010

I've got a home studio, and right now, I've just got hr824's, and some cheap computer speakers. I've done extensive room...

DaVinci
replies: 17 views: 719
DaVinci 23rd September 2010

hi folks, I'm in the process of making a plate reverb, but I've got a question for the people who've had experience with...

Rentzen
replies: 1 views: 2,533
NF Audio 23rd September 2010

Hi all, Let's say company A claims there loops are at 24 bit, 48000 Hz Is there a way to measure if a sample is really...

MusicProducer
replies: 0 views: 388
MusicProducer 23rd September 2010

Here is an approach im trying. Im a producer/arranger.I tried working at some studios for mixing a pop project sadly it was...

raga
replies: 11 views: 2,199
kosmokrator 23rd September 2010

It would be handy to print my plugin settings. Does anybody know if that is possible? It is saved somewhere in the session....did...

Joram
replies: 8 views: 1,246
Adlen 23rd September 2010

hi all, long time reader, first-time poster. i'm looking for a usb style cassette to computer recorder - for my father in law....

tombarton
replies: 0 views: 492
tombarton 23rd September 2010

can I use ALtiverb IR's with TL Space or waves?

pete
replies: 4 views: 1,132
pete 23rd September 2010

Ever since I set up an AES input for my live room for tracking communication when I create a new audio track it defaults to this...

Keith Moore
replies: 2 views: 2,236
Keith Moore 23rd September 2010

Hi, I really need your help. I purchased this AD Converter a year ago at the recommendation of a guy that was going to rack...

Craiger
replies: 0 views: 810
Craiger 23rd September 2010

hey guys, I am looking into purchasing a pair of Dynaudio MB6A MKII monitors. the issue is I'm thinking of buying them from the...

Hadeed
replies: 0 views: 961
Hadeed 23rd September 2010

Alesis HD24 as converters only I want to use a hd24 into the adat ins of a 192 digital at the moment i have some presonus...

63hz
replies: 6 views: 1,126
tubeaudiofan 23rd September 2010

hey guys I'm running a Digi 002 and have mainly recorded gtr. tracks professionally for others and the occasional vocal for demo...

Matchless35
replies: 5 views: 689
KGraham045 23rd September 2010

So I got the thing working where everything is spread out to the 8 Channels(1 Instrument Channel & 7 Auxes). How do y'all...

amost
replies: 5 views: 2,108
nst7 23rd September 2010

Are these any good....i got my hands on a stereo pair anyone used these?

byerssound
replies: 1 views: 788
Slikjmuzik 23rd September 2010

YouTube - DARK CHOCOLATE just a few in for a session :: we finally started tracking after about 15 minutes >> they always...

cjogo
replies: 0 views: 505
cjogo 23rd September 2010

Hey everyone, I was looking at a lot of hardware to replace plugins and I saw that Antares makes an AVP-1 that includes Auto...

CJtheProdigy
replies: 4 views: 9,533
dithershakes 23rd September 2010

I've been around here quite a while and I've come to a conclusion, for people that production and engineering is what their main...

James Lugo
replies: 130 views: 8,431
danetate 23rd September 2010

Hello, Going into the studio tomorrow and have a questions: 1. Do most of you track bass through DI? Why or why not? The...

m0wry
replies: 8 views: 760
vernier 23rd September 2010

This must have just been released because I just walked in the door from jury duty all day and there isn't a thread about it. ...

camerondye
replies: 4 views: 1,443
lynyrd 23rd September 2010

there was a website with a DIY kit of replacing your VU bulb with blue leds. anyone? I can't remember the website.

mynaemisjonas
replies: 1 views: 630
NF Audio 23rd September 2010

Guys, Thought about "polishing" thing for home mastering, Avalon VT-747SP Avalon - NEW VT-747SP, Specs &...

sat159p1
replies: 9 views: 7,627
AllAboutTone 23rd September 2010

Hi! In the case of TRS plugs, is there a particular reason for the tip carrying the hot and the ring carrying the cold signal?...

johnsmith1261
replies: 4 views: 842
johnsmith1261 22nd September 2010

Dynamics (music) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Forget loudness wars and crap. Let's get musical. How do y'all...

Darkspeed
replies: 4 views: 641
Sonic_Beast 22nd September 2010

I can't convince myself which one is better. Ozone 4 ('Intelligent II' mode on maximizer) or the Event Horizon by Stillwell...

Dutch Dave
replies: 3 views: 3,033
Dutch Dave 22nd September 2010

So, it looks like I'll be running a vocal session this weekend, possibly in a basement or a bedroom. :facepalm: Could a...

Ben J
replies: 2 views: 583
musicianof1 22nd September 2010

There are two facts that I always read that contribute to my confusion about this subject: A. You should compare your mixes to...

mike vee
replies: 30 views: 2,542
Chucho 22nd September 2010

I'm looking for a good analog mixer that is compatible w/ Protools le 8. I am new to Mixers and would really appreciate it if...

Tops Cut oFF
replies: 20 views: 19,923
matt thomas 22nd September 2010

Im looking for a good Protools le compatable usb interface with AT LEAST 4 mic inputs for 400$ or less. here's what im...

Tops Cut oFF
replies: 3 views: 679
AaardVaaark 22nd September 2010

I am thinking invest in a new Culture Vulture from Thermionic Culture guys, all the reviews, I had read says that it´s a good...

nerioplayground
replies: 5 views: 919
nerioplayground 22nd September 2010

Lately I've been seriously debating pursuing making a living recording music. I've got to be honest that I'm more than a little...

FlyMordecai
replies: 15 views: 3,571
alexamk 22nd September 2010

Anyone know if the MJE-K47H will work with a km184 body? I'd love to be able to use this combination.

digibiu
replies: 9 views: 1,252
digibiu 22nd September 2010

I bought a voice works because I thought it would be a nice bit of kit for my home studio and I am very glad I did Ok so here...

Norrie
replies: 8 views: 1,945
Norrie 22nd September 2010

RIGHT, tracking drums for an upcoming project, decided to make 4 days of it... here are our options ! Freedom Holiday Homes...

dominic hoenig
replies: 3 views: 464
matt thomas 22nd September 2010

On self-mastered material: I've been setting output limiter to -0.3db because I read somewhere that's the max that can be done...

DaVinci
replies: 1 views: 586
Ethan Winer 22nd September 2010

I'm thinking of either buying" 1) Shure Beta 52A 2) AKG D 112 3) Heil Sound PR48 any better options? for a wide range...

Tops Cut oFF
replies: 42 views: 3,431
Jax 22nd September 2010

YouTube - Avril Lavigne - When You're Gone (Official Music Video ) Really like the produced sound the acoustic guitar sound...

raga
replies: 0 views: 493
raga 22nd September 2010

Just wondering what you guys are using. Thinking about the basic stock Sennhesier 421. I've got great pres and other great...

replies: 85 views: 8,671
warhead 22nd September 2010

It's been a while since I screamed on here like a noob for help but I was hoping to get a little advice from the pros and...

Ash Taylor
replies: 10 views: 3,349
Darm 22nd September 2010

HI there Im currently working with an Artist, and we want to find for her a vintage or vintage looking , handheld vocal mic ,...

Steve Honest
replies: 15 views: 13,580
theblue1 22nd September 2010

hi there, i have just completed treating my small room at home. Basically i made my own bass traps and covered every single...

shambles76
replies: 80 views: 3,289
NeedsMoreFuzz 22nd September 2010

Im needing to get my equipment insured! I want hassle free insurance but a good deal any takers? UK BASED

mojojojo
replies: 4 views: 586
A440 22nd September 2010

I have to deliver some of my raw tracks to a mixer who works on 44.1 K. However, these tracks were recorded at 96 K through an...

dazz
replies: 6 views: 762
Waltz Mastering 22nd September 2010

Hello everybody, I need to buy a new 8 channel converter for my recording studio. I was thinking about Lynx Aurora or Lucid...

cate
replies: 0 views: 1,857
cate 22nd September 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search