The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Heard about this on BBC6- gather it was shot with a toy train set and an LG camera phone! So £50 all in.... YouTube - Toy...

Sylvester
replies: 0 views: 463
Sylvester 17th September 2010

right now for drum recording i use an over head mic through the XLR input and a kick mic through the 1/4'' input whats i just...

Tops Cut oFF
replies: 2 views: 501
dpalasini 17th September 2010

I'm recording live bass and some vocals from my 24-bit API A2D into my 16-bit MPC-1000 using the spdif connection. Therefore,...

Lando Calrissian
replies: 0 views: 894
Lando Calrissian 17th September 2010

Any idea if it works well anyone??

makasi
replies: 0 views: 409
makasi 17th September 2010

Shown off at the Intel event that's on-going this...

_ali
replies: 23 views: 5,049
gclef101 17th September 2010

Not sure if I should have posted this here or in the classified section but... I Just got an MS-16 and would like to get a...

delay1968
replies: 5 views: 3,573
Timjimbaker 17th September 2010

Hello, some high end advice would be appreciated even if you think this is low end kit - mid range I'd argue - I am feeding my...

ramjac
replies: 4 views: 1,070
ramjac 17th September 2010

i have a bad i lok..i bought a new key i have zero downtime..thier website sucks #@%^@&@*@(@)()@ it's asking me for credit...

Sigma
replies: 7 views: 2,123
noiseflaw 17th September 2010

Hi, I'm having real difficulties choosing the right String VST plugin for PC for Pop Ballads (Money is not the issue)I also...

christophe
replies: 14 views: 5,480
Whitecat 17th September 2010

I recently bought an DPA 4099b and was planning to use it with my Acoustic Image CODA II Series III and a EBS neo 112...

Mcedvin
replies: 0 views: 569
Mcedvin 17th September 2010

Hi everyone, Just thought I'd air a few grievances on here and see what you guys think.. I just started a BAhons in music...

Roo
replies: 8 views: 889
Slikjmuzik 17th September 2010

Just got two of these installed in my control room. All of the sudden I can hear the subsonic problems in my mixes! Check it...

klak
replies: 0 views: 489
klak 17th September 2010

Made another nostalgic exercise like the Linndrum, TR808 and Oberheim DMX films on my youtube channel This time the Roland CR78...

Harlem
replies: 14 views: 2,822
g22 17th September 2010

Hi, I'm currently mounting all my tube guitar heads against a wall in my new room, I'm looking for a speaker cable switching...

funtez
replies: 3 views: 1,036
funtez 17th September 2010

I cannot seem to utilize clockworks. I'm running a 13" MBP and installed the software I could find via the MOTU site. I...

TIPOL
replies: 0 views: 2,164
TIPOL 17th September 2010

Hello chaps I am looking into grabbing a 003 rack+ and was wondering if you are able to convert the line in/DI inputs to Mic...

Steersy
replies: 7 views: 790
Steb 17th September 2010

Tired searching for it, think it was a european mfr. Not a schipmann ebbe und flut, might be more distortion orientated. I...

TWINSTATES
replies: 3 views: 839
TWINSTATES 17th September 2010

I have read that some people re-wire the aux send to a output xfmr? is this the best way? is the output robust enough?

Electroslut
replies: 4 views: 783
orphanaudio 17th September 2010

Delete thread, I've discovered that I'm a complete plank...

Deleted User
replies: 1 views: 2,426
Dreamsilent 17th September 2010

Is there any plugin that will detect a transit from, lets say a kick track and convert it to MIDI on one key? I run Cubase 5 and...

RickH
replies: 4 views: 708
The Fold Studios 17th September 2010

I'm just curious of how different beaters for the kick pedal would sound. particularly wood beaters cuz i've heard felt and...

bgomez15
replies: 2 views: 705
Sk106 17th September 2010

So.. I happened on this little diddy today in the midst of a serious turd polishing sesh. I put Digidesigns lo-fi on a bus of...

dream
replies: 0 views: 836
dream 17th September 2010

Hello, i am a new member! my name is Ricky. nice to be here with you! one question. when i mix a song all tracks goes out from...

bobbierock
replies: 0 views: 496
bobbierock 17th September 2010

I ran into an old Sanken microphone witch was up for auction. Can anyone feed me with information about the "old"...

George Necola
replies: 8 views: 1,275
Jamie Mac 17th September 2010

I will be relocating to Nashville, the East Hill area specifically, in about 2 weeks. A question to all you Nashvillians: where...

Nash_Dred
replies: 18 views: 1,062
littlesicily 17th September 2010

API 312 and NEVE 1272 I have an opportunity to buy a 6 channel preamp from a friend who built it from a kit, and it includes 2x...

Deleted User
replies: 10 views: 1,587
chout 17th September 2010

Hello everybody, i was wondering if i could get some assistance with my Nuendo 4. heres a breakdown of everything... Now...

Pachecostudios
replies: 2 views: 5,086
Pachecostudios 17th September 2010

I've searched the forums and can't find quite what I'm looking for. So here goes with yet another XY thread... In most...

phelbin
replies: 6 views: 1,831
EleKtriKaz 17th September 2010

Pretty unbelievable but today at work the janitor who doesn't speak a word of English comes up to me and gives me a box that says...

Capzs
replies: 3 views: 1,374
John Eppstein 17th September 2010

I have searched for a mixer set up, but no findings... What would a mixer look like. Let say I have 9 drums tracks...

RickH
replies: 3 views: 614
RickH 17th September 2010
replies: 2 views: 954
Teddy Ray 17th September 2010

Hello Folks, As I think that experience means more than equipment, I might need some advice here. I tried to compare two of my...

pedwin
replies: 3 views: 1,453
uncle duncan 17th September 2010

Hi there, just wondering if I could get some advice. I live in New Zealand and really want to get an Ensoniq ASR 10....

MikeyV
replies: 0 views: 516
MikeyV 17th September 2010

Theres a few pianos definitely worth a look at the Sweetwater Trading Post...totally free from someone that wants an up and...

RWagner
replies: 36 views: 2,243
soulthick 17th September 2010

How do you go about mixing with a guitar amp thats been triple mic'd. I suppose you would keep the 3 mics together and raise the...

lucasmusic
replies: 13 views: 1,106
mellotronic 17th September 2010

hey....i just wanted to know on what type of music are you guy using your sm7b on....i read everywhere that is perfect for loud...

etrella
replies: 17 views: 1,822
edva 17th September 2010

Does anybody here have any tricks/tips for getting an upright sound that isn't too roomy? Well, besides the obvious (more bass...

Jon Estes
replies: 17 views: 1,340
lord_bunny 17th September 2010

My myspace page has been tagged with some kind of virus with an obnoxiously loud recording that's not from my band? It's not in...

mellotronic
replies: 5 views: 547
mellotronic 17th September 2010

Vintage YAMAHA NS-10 Speakers w/Flat Ear Driver JA-3502 - eBay (item 160481964682 end time Oct-16-10 10:16:11 PDT) These are...

BuildaFriend
replies: 6 views: 834
mikegentry 17th September 2010

I did place this in Sound File Comparisons/Audio tests but have had no luck, mods feel free to delete if necessary. A friend...

fakiekid
replies: 2 views: 527
fakiekid 17th September 2010

I am using the Profire 2626 for the first time with a new imac. I am running PT M-powered 7.4, and have been using a fast track...

Craigstanton
replies: 4 views: 1,156
morchid 17th September 2010

my computer is on the fritz, and the last two shows I played (last saturday and sunday) I had 3 crash dumps. So Sunday I ordered...

MrBrandon
replies: 2 views: 627
old ghost 16th September 2010

I am curious as to how many of you are running your mixes back through a preamp to warm them up vs. using VSTs. If so, what is...

teachingking
replies: 8 views: 1,648
Flying_Dutchman 16th September 2010

I'm not really sure how to explain this, but I've been having some troubles with EZdrummer in Pro Tools 8. For example, when I...

Horking My Lunch
replies: 0 views: 433
Horking My Lunch 16th September 2010

A picture is worth 1000 words. CIMG4877.JPG (image) -Freq

Freq18Hz
replies: 72 views: 6,013
amost 16th September 2010

About a week ago i picked up a blue woodpecker and have tried it on several instruments since then. There's not that much info...

voodoovox
replies: 3 views: 1,274
warhead 16th September 2010

I have a cab with 3 celestion G 12 L 35's.....I'd like to replace the 4th empty speaker with one I already have....my choices are...

Twig
replies: 1 views: 507
Chrisc_o 16th September 2010

Hey guys, New here and I'm not sure if this is the right sub forum but I saw a post on the Vintech x73i here so I figured I'd...

word_play
replies: 21 views: 1,979
Brian Woodring 16th September 2010

I've been using this setup for a few months now now and I've noticed much less soundflare. And almost no audiodrifting with my...

Freedomof81
replies: 5 views: 563
Freedomof81 16th September 2010

I'm in the market for buying a few tom mics. and there seems to be a lot of praise for the M179's for toms. But I can not find...

bgomez15
replies: 1 views: 1,158
warhead 16th September 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search