The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Just a quick question... I produce mainly progressive and electro house music and I have produced some fair tracks so far, but...

Augsy
replies: 7 views: 1,043
Augsy 18th September 2010

I've been having a lot of trouble lately tracking dynamic vocalists. For example, last night: Tracking a female singer...

iangomes
replies: 10 views: 816
henryrobinett 18th September 2010

Hey everyone Just wondering if anyone has an experience with or any feedback on using a Midas Venice to track to tape...

danjcarroll90
replies: 41 views: 10,489
777Artin 18th September 2010

I really need a nice single channel comp for tracking vocals. I always have Waves V-comp the first thing in my vocal chain when...

Tom Hakala
replies: 30 views: 5,781
sparqee 18th September 2010

Hello all you gearslutz, first time poster but long time lurker here! (I apologize in advance for possible typos / grammar...

Freq AudioWorks
replies: 6 views: 569
Freq AudioWorks 18th September 2010

Greetings, Thanks for your time! I have read that the output section on the back of the DIGI 002 rack is a low Z output. I...

Ping Pong
replies: 0 views: 508
Ping Pong 18th September 2010

Hey guys, right now I own a 003 and am considering upgrading the conversion to something affordable like an RME ADI-4 or perhaps...

OceanMan
replies: 14 views: 1,838
Yetti 18th September 2010

Hi GS, Im a newby so pls mind all the silly questions. Im getting into audio engineering and am finding it a bit hard to...

shambles76
replies: 8 views: 839
madtheory 18th September 2010

Why isn't there more new mixers for summing with inserts per channel to add analog processing?

newatthis
replies: 5 views: 2,264
DaVogi 18th September 2010

going to buy triggers very soon. you guys vote ddrum or Roland RT10 series?

GKin
replies: 0 views: 1,207
GKin 18th September 2010

Hi there, I have a question that perhaps been discussed here but I couldn’t find the specifics so I decided to start this...

Sonic_Beast
replies: 8 views: 10,477
SignalAudio 18th September 2010

I'm trying to set-up a Roland D10, I want to control a Novation A-Station with it, the module has a built it arpeggiator, which...

wallyburger
replies: 0 views: 1,481
wallyburger 18th September 2010

I would appreciate your comments on the Fostex PM-2 MKII 8 Inch monitors if you have any experience with them. They would not...

musimedia
replies: 1 views: 2,056
~RW~BootyStackr 18th September 2010

EVH Patent I love the drawings!

Vum
replies: 12 views: 1,237
ButchP 18th September 2010

... for classical music production AND for MAC and PC. To make it short, we used Nuendo 4 in the studio (which was a pain without...

S. T.
replies: 10 views: 1,660
Obitheincredible 18th September 2010

Anyone using the TL audio 5013 for mix bus EQ? I'm looking for a hardware EQ to use for mixing as well as on mix bus. As you know...

czarthp
replies: 3 views: 2,811
czarthp 18th September 2010

I've read a few threads from a while back concerning a 500 series version of the Germanium, around 2007. Even seen a few pictures...

OceanMan
replies: 6 views: 1,996
pan60 18th September 2010

advice appreciated - I used to play as a kid and want to get back into it. Looking for something that is not going to limit me,...

Mr XY
replies: 3 views: 1,216
randomguy 18th September 2010

Hi, I am thinking of buying a summing amp. But i dont know what to choose... Some say x-desk some say chandler minimixer. (alone...

datafeist
replies: 0 views: 531
datafeist 18th September 2010

I have several pairs of full range floorstanders that I bought mainly while I was still in the Army and had tax free combat pay...

Teddy Ray
replies: 1 views: 640
pan60 18th September 2010

Hi Guys, I've been reading all the Mike Shipley Q&A's frantically, as much as I can as he's by far my favourite Mix Engineer...

Deleted User
replies: 44 views: 3,828
ray_subsonic 18th September 2010

Hi All, would anyone have some recommendations for studios in Arizona? Phoenix / Mesa ? Thanks so much!

_Cannes
replies: 4 views: 3,443
Aaron Miller 18th September 2010

I just moved to Nashville last week and like so many others I'm sure, I'm looking to get my foot in the door working at a studio....

steffenwade
replies: 9 views: 891
Bill Way 18th September 2010

Just looking for some quick opinions on what you guys find to be the most useful for writing, arranging, etc...as well as using...

SDB_12
replies: 33 views: 7,865
tzujan 18th September 2010

Hey all, this is my first post.. So I'm in a band that does a lot of DIY recording and we are looking to split the cost for a...

beezwax901
replies: 20 views: 1,342
Accurate 18th September 2010

Simple question. I understand Parallel compression, and I use it quite a bit when serial compression doesn't cut it. I like...

zacheus83
replies: 19 views: 1,610
zacheus83 18th September 2010

Hi! I'm looking for the original presets for LXP-1 and LXP-5. I know how to dump the midi but I need the sysex files! Can...

vonhagen
replies: 3 views: 3,692
vonhagen 18th September 2010

Any reports on this stuff? How is the converters? What is the quality of the Mic? I was in Guitar Center and I saw the salesman...

RonT
replies: 57 views: 6,476
Halloween 18th September 2010

I'm using a brauner phantom to record electric guitars. I have other mics on the speaker and room but this is where I get 80% of...

Paul David
replies: 31 views: 2,871
dodgeaspen 18th September 2010

I recently acquired a vintage Heil Sound HM101 mixer with the original power supply. I'd just like to hear any facts, opinions,...

Roodillon
replies: 0 views: 686
Roodillon 18th September 2010

I don't have it, but a buddy of mine does, and I'll be doing a bit of work at his place next week, so i thought I'd try and...

DaVinci
replies: 9 views: 1,320
dream 18th September 2010

Anyone liking this stuff? I just got it in a IK multimedia bundle. My opinions so far aren't great. Looks pretty though....

m_gant
replies: 28 views: 2,224
scottyjneilson 17th September 2010

I know these threads are hard but I'm at a crossroads right now and don't know what to invest in next. I record pretty much...

FlyMordecai
replies: 0 views: 497
FlyMordecai 17th September 2010

I don't do drums a lot, but when I do I always throw up what I call a "wildcard mic". Just a fun weird mic in the room...

dannygold
replies: 21 views: 1,611
Keith Moore 17th September 2010

Hey slutz- im in search of an app that will let me transfer the days mixes to my iphone aside fron itunes. Something...

hotpinkbirds
replies: 4 views: 697
Keith Moore 17th September 2010

Hi! Obviously a very subjective question, but I'm just looking for opinions. I play a Fender American Strat through a Fender...

SDB_12
replies: 32 views: 8,892
Flying_Dutchman 17th September 2010

Alot of people have been asking for this - so I just wanted to let everyone know that Redtape Samples are now available for...

Jon Estes
replies: 2 views: 825
Jon Estes 17th September 2010

So to get inspiration for my soon to come home studio website, i googled, and this is the first one that came up. It's in Italy. ...

InTheBox
replies: 14 views: 923
michaels 17th September 2010

Seriously, it's been a pretty intense session. YouTube - Echoes Any comments on the mix? Edit: more tracks from...

Thrustin
replies: 23 views: 1,751
lakeshorephatty 17th September 2010

Hello. I'm a young sound engineer, I'm still doing recordings for friends, but I like the good gear, don't wanna buy cheap things...

dalcl
replies: 4 views: 982
dalcl 17th September 2010

Is the Kensington Expert Mouse the best mouse to use to avoid tendonitis? Where is the best place to buy/order one? Are there...

Jeff Braun
replies: 33 views: 4,871
Boschen 17th September 2010

I have starting working semi regularly on the new C|24, which I really like. However there is one little thing that seems to be...

tzujan
replies: 2 views: 467
tzujan 17th September 2010

Heard about this on BBC6- gather it was shot with a toy train set and an LG camera phone! So £50 all in.... YouTube - Toy...

Sylvester
replies: 0 views: 463
Sylvester 17th September 2010

right now for drum recording i use an over head mic through the XLR input and a kick mic through the 1/4'' input whats i just...

Tops Cut oFF
replies: 2 views: 501
dpalasini 17th September 2010

I'm recording live bass and some vocals from my 24-bit API A2D into my 16-bit MPC-1000 using the spdif connection. Therefore,...

Lando Calrissian
replies: 0 views: 893
Lando Calrissian 17th September 2010

Any idea if it works well anyone??

makasi
replies: 0 views: 409
makasi 17th September 2010

Shown off at the Intel event that's on-going this...

_ali
replies: 23 views: 5,048
gclef101 17th September 2010

Not sure if I should have posted this here or in the classified section but... I Just got an MS-16 and would like to get a...

delay1968
replies: 5 views: 3,573
Timjimbaker 17th September 2010

Hello, some high end advice would be appreciated even if you think this is low end kit - mid range I'd argue - I am feeding my...

ramjac
replies: 4 views: 1,070
ramjac 17th September 2010

i have a bad i lok..i bought a new key i have zero downtime..thier website sucks #@%^@&@*@(@)()@ it's asking me for credit...

Sigma
replies: 7 views: 2,121
noiseflaw 17th September 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search