The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

i wanna buy a patchbay that has normal/half normal mode/straight thru modes the guy i'm supposed to buy it from was nice enough...

bbillcee
replies: 11 views: 1,473
drbob1 21st September 2010
replies: 0 views: 441
iankaravas 21st September 2010

Just purchased a toft atb and want to match it with nice convertors ,possibly apogee symphony,aurora ,rme,any users out there ,i...

johnnyz
replies: 0 views: 771
johnnyz 21st September 2010

6 seperate mixes for up to 5 sources. Killer for studio/live use. Same unit as the mackie hmx56. Works perfectly, includes DIY...

Sid Menon
replies: 1 views: 1,143
Teddy Ray 21st September 2010

wondering if anyone can help me out here. this is the error message I get when I try to open one of my pro tools...

OceanMan
replies: 5 views: 1,885
Gav G 21st September 2010

hello all, I just got my hands on an AKG D12e. It's in great shape, but somehow it is missing a screw internally and the...

zakco
replies: 17 views: 5,804
Baz 20th September 2010

Hi all Im going to be moving from london to Los Angeles in a couple of months the only thing is im worried about taking my...

skycutter
replies: 3 views: 3,496
x^2 20th September 2010

Hi Guys, Just joined this forum... I wanted to put out the subject matter of touch screen technology for live performance...

cbrowne
replies: 20 views: 1,261
Teddy Ray 20th September 2010

sorry for the noob Question. we have been Pt LE for years and we just got the HD2 cards/core system...... do I HAVE to buy avid...

dabigfrog
replies: 11 views: 1,575
amost 20th September 2010

Maybe this is old news.. i dunno. I never knew it had a dedicated Website tho. BBC - Later with Jools Holland - Latest show...

Macky
replies: 0 views: 567
Macky 20th September 2010

I need the contact info of someone in LA that fixes mics. I have a Soundelux that needs a quick go thru. I emailed David Bock but...

James Lugo
replies: 15 views: 4,664
Joram 20th September 2010

hello, folks! has anyone had a chance to test this beast yet? AFAIK, this technology has also been demonstrated at the AES show...

locojohn
replies: 1 views: 1,582
Chris Bauer 20th September 2010

So I had an idea for how to better mount mics around my drum kit and didn't think this would be that difficult to find, but I...

DrummerJim50
replies: 1 views: 768
trompetfreak 20th September 2010

Hi all, I did an interesting test this evening. Ethan mentioned in another thread that he has a hard time noticing a difference...

RainbowStorm
replies: 28 views: 25,788
Mike Connelly 20th September 2010

So I'm going into a real studio within the next month to record the drums for my album and I'm pretty nervous since I've never...

iankaravas
replies: 29 views: 2,706
Musiclab 20th September 2010

I read the other thread about kick bleed on oh but it didn't really go well not in details in what I'd like to get some...

Retinal
replies: 34 views: 4,106
crypticglobe 20th September 2010

Hey guys, I recently stepped up to an aurora 8 to use with my digi 002r. In order to provide ventilation above and below the...

thebaron
replies: 3 views: 843
pan 20th September 2010

Hey guys, I need some help finding a name for a new business I'm running and was hoping to get some advice... Here's some brief...

rich robinson
replies: 48 views: 2,892
VocalDeception 20th September 2010

Okay. I'm building my home studio, and I'm starting to get freaked out... My old setup is more like one mic at a time, directly...

Baroque
replies: 7 views: 925
recordinghopkins 20th September 2010

I'm working on a new pop record and have sourced a singer who lives near Teddington, SW London. However she doesn't have any...

tomswindal
replies: 5 views: 727
Surbitone 20th September 2010

i had a chance to use some of the older vintage models and i just dont get why this compressor is so sought after? it really...

ChaosCreation
replies: 60 views: 9,748
mexicola 20th September 2010

I'm looking into going into music production and mainly audio engineering. And I would like to know what schools have given you...

Prestonrmail
replies: 10 views: 882
Bassmankr 20th September 2010

I'm a big fan of the HD600s, comfortable & sound great. After replacing the cable mine finally are back in commission after...

amost
replies: 5 views: 1,361
John Willett 20th September 2010

I was tracking some guitar today via DI and I noticed some mumbling noises buried in the tracks that were recorded. I turned up...

Quadrophonic73
replies: 5 views: 657
Toro 20th September 2010

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE STRING PLUGIN (see parameters) in random order Possibilities symphobia Vienna Symphonic Library -...

christophe
replies: 2 views: 6,121
christophe 20th September 2010

I'm looking to maybe pick up a Universal Audio 2192 A/D D/A converter and I need to hook it up to my DAW that's on a fairly new...

replies: 13 views: 2,272
Pyxis360 20th September 2010

Like many, I'm trying to find a decent solution for Digi003 A>D conversion to upgrade my simple home recordings... My...

Telepathicus
replies: 9 views: 1,347
bluedoorrms 20th September 2010

I've got a Digi 003 with Lucid 8824 converters via light pipe. If I want to get more channels of good conversion, is there a...

replies: 5 views: 924
bluedoorrms 20th September 2010

Hi guys! I do not know what is happening now. I am moving VERY slightly certain vocal bits..just a tiny bit , because...

AMIEL
replies: 13 views: 2,866
SoundWeavers 20th September 2010

Can anyone recommend a killer graphic artist for my latest project. I need "album artwork" and liner note design sorta...

audiomichael
replies: 1 views: 836
JDarkwaveArt 20th September 2010

Hi, I got my soundcraft 6000 installed in a new location and started calibrating it when I noticed that one input channel had...

Tomi
replies: 3 views: 723
Tomi 20th September 2010

How much did you think my Roland Vk 7 Organ will go for?

llamaman8
replies: 1 views: 766
timstoel 20th September 2010

Ok Guys.. I know this has probably been covered before but thought I could do some research here.. I write and record down tempo...

Odey
replies: 35 views: 3,106
ArnieInTheSky 20th September 2010

Hello. My studio has 4 guitar cabs to choose from for recording guitar amps. I need to fill my 4th cab with something that will...

Jeff16years
replies: 19 views: 2,160
Ron Vogel 20th September 2010

is the new version of the 535Q out now??? the dunlop website is very confusing about how it describes the OLD version compared...

PAGAN FIRE
replies: 1 views: 707
riffmachine 20th September 2010

Im laying on my sword I dont know if this is the right section to list these but Im trying to be discrete and the auctions are...

musictoyz
replies: 0 views: 689
musictoyz 20th September 2010

Hey I finaly decided I'm either getting a toft atb 16 or a c4 and my friends going to make me a custom desk however I need the...

Real Talk Ent.
replies: 4 views: 1,821
Real Talk Ent. 20th September 2010

I have been starting with drums and doing drums for all the songs and so on and then going up from there. But I have been to...

LiveLife
replies: 8 views: 699
evangelista 20th September 2010

I am curious as to what tools I could utilize to clean up the sound quality on a voice memo from an iPhone? I was at a show this...

jlaugh87
replies: 1 views: 2,300
NF Audio 20th September 2010

Any tips on restoring old music I did that now only exists I'm cassette tape?

CassidyGT
replies: 2 views: 624
John Eppstein 20th September 2010

i was curious i was thinking of getting the new Allen & Heath GSR 24 but then i was also thinking about getting some 500...

complex
replies: 9 views: 1,200
NF Audio 20th September 2010

What are the most common types of deals made between the label and the studio/producer for financing a recording? I am aware,...

mizzle
replies: 1 views: 569
Musiclab 20th September 2010

wandering which is the best way to use trigger I have a ****ty room & drum kit..thats why I want to use trigger I was...

PRODIJ
replies: 1 views: 575
PRODIJ 20th September 2010

A good friend of mine is trying to do some field research on starting a Recording School. I figured, who better to ask than...

Kenny Gioia
replies: 95 views: 5,020
John Eppstein 20th September 2010

Anyone here have any luck in a 4 mic drum setup with placing the OHs UNDER the cymbals instead of over? Say 3 feet or less off...

John N
replies: 1 views: 607
Gav G 19th September 2010

What typs of kick mics do you guys like for Rock / funk / country? thanks John

SoZo
replies: 38 views: 2,531
mjdrums 19th September 2010

At the 10 channels of AD tracking of my RME Fireface 800, I want to add some channels AD conversion. Does anyone have a...

Piebong
replies: 4 views: 561
Piebong 19th September 2010

hi, i am hoping to purchase a 32 channel mixer (probably a mackie 32 8 but i really do not know what the best one would be?...

hellarda
replies: 23 views: 1,925
Steb 19th September 2010

Looking for some advice Using Duet on Imac i7, also macbook pro c2d, logic 9. I have at present a sony mdr v-600 and hope to...

Matchless
replies: 2 views: 1,294
keiffer 19th September 2010

I was trying to find the source of a weird buzz last night while tracking, and I tried patching my Little Phatty into the...

DinosaurSR
replies: 1 views: 814
cavern 19th September 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search