The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Ok, so just had a little fun with my two OLD U87s - both fairly recent purchases - both pre A version - one from the Beeb the...

DannyMac
replies: 2 views: 1,060
chrisdee 22nd September 2010

Just a heads up guys - Scammers have caught on to the mass exodus of HD cards being flooded on the used market, as well as other...

dream
replies: 3 views: 1,521
therealbigd 22nd September 2010

Is it common to insert a 31 band Eq into the vocal channel at the FOH? If this works, can i then patch that into my FMR RNC via...

cqberry
replies: 1 views: 1,254
Deleted User 22nd September 2010

I only know three types of music: 1.) Songs. Songs are like Buddy Holly, Brian Wilson and Bob Dylan. 2.) Music. Mozart, Miles...

ArnieInTheSky
replies: 103 views: 5,062
DistortingJack 22nd September 2010

Looking to pick one of these units, and I am hearing rumblings that the older ones are a bit quieter and the faders a little...

girlthatdrums
replies: 5 views: 3,157
exel 22nd September 2010

ZenPro Drum Mic Bundle | Microphones @ ZenProAudio.com I'm finally ready to start getting some quality microphones, and this...

EvilSoup
replies: 13 views: 1,284
cyjanopan 22nd September 2010

Seeing as the 'songs that are theoretically wrong' thread seems to have been de-railed, anyone interested in a simple discourse...

vincentvangogo
replies: 40 views: 2,652
Rotaholic 22nd September 2010

So I started reading all about laser microphones the other day and got really excited about the potential uses for such a device,...

andersmv
replies: 2 views: 1,832
dustyreels 22nd September 2010

Add one tune that is full of hooks. A rhythm section that can really swing. A vocal group that is excited about the...

loopy
replies: 74 views: 6,110
RKrizman 22nd September 2010

Or to put it another way- I'm wondering at what price point do hardware compressors start to outperform their software...

Shiny Beast
replies: 25 views: 3,299
EleKtriKaz 22nd September 2010

Of course the answer is "it depends" Nevertheless I'm just curious to see if theres some consistency in terms of how...

DrFrankencopter
replies: 1 views: 569
NF Audio 22nd September 2010

Sweetwater: MBOX 3 in Stock! Anyone got this baby yet? Why is talking so long for someone to write their first impressions? ...

Freddo30
replies: 15 views: 2,991
dream 22nd September 2010

Can I run a interface into the profire adat in and out A, to use to profire 8 analog i/o. Then run the adat B to another device...

czarthp
replies: 1 views: 1,070
etrella 22nd September 2010

Hi there, I'm just looking for some advice regarding the Digi 002 for live sound purposes. I had a good look around the site...

Sonic_Techniques
replies: 5 views: 1,014
Sonic_Techniques 22nd September 2010

Hi, I have for the moment 3 outboard gear. Because i want a summing mixer i am searching and found the x-desk. The only thing i...

datafeist
replies: 2 views: 865
datafeist 22nd September 2010

The distributor's tech looked at the manual and said nope they are un-balanced. The retailer said yes they are balanced but the...

gurubuzz
replies: 1 views: 1,121
gurubuzz 22nd September 2010

One of my Favourite Bands. One of my Favourite Albums. Phoenix have just release online - for free - their Grammy winning...

tomlee
replies: 0 views: 2,377
tomlee 22nd September 2010

Hey slutz! I'm shopping for some new buds and would like any recommendations you all may have. I mainly listen to mix...

hotpinkbirds
replies: 10 views: 1,492
girlthatdrums 22nd September 2010

Dear Eventide H-3000: I'm so sorry I took you for granted. Even though you were just an old piece of hardware, I now know...

Wesley Krusher
replies: 0 views: 509
Wesley Krusher 22nd September 2010

Hi! I've bought some ADC 144 point patchbays from Mr. Patchbay. They look like...

johnsmith1261
replies: 13 views: 1,957
johnsmith1261 22nd September 2010

Right now I have Paradigm Reference Studio 20's, like them a lot, about 14" tall x 8" wide. Am going completely digital...

George Michael
replies: 4 views: 1,706
DeyBwah 22nd September 2010

Has anyone compared an advanced audio cm-87 to a neumann u87? Are they comparable and is there a better mic for vocals on the...

Wyshmasterbeats
replies: 4 views: 9,777
satellitedog 21st September 2010

i record in my bedroom, and i'm wondering if a good tube guitar head would work with a 1-10" bass speaker and cabinet....

nog
replies: 8 views: 986
nog 21st September 2010

What would it be? http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/idea.gif

EvilSoup
replies: 65 views: 5,685
GregoryC 21st September 2010

So I'm upgrading Adam monitors and need some help deciding. I know...try them. Wish I could, but the S3A's are a used pair that...

swimtoview
replies: 4 views: 1,875
Surbitone 21st September 2010
replies: 10 views: 3,251
DaVinci 21st September 2010

I want to watch my brandnew U2 live Blueray in my mixing room, since I got a wonderful Focal 5.1 system an a HD beamer...

t-hiho
replies: 7 views: 819
KevWind 21st September 2010

After some time of searching, I could reduced my search for a preamp to the SPL Gainstation and the Summit 2ba. I mainly going to...

Gaukeley
replies: 5 views: 3,079
MarkyGoldstein 21st September 2010

hey guys, looking to upgrade the interface. What are you alls thoughts on the apogee ensemble? If anyone has worked with one...

SIMPLE SUCCESS
replies: 2 views: 771
stevelindsay 21st September 2010

I'm about to get my first serious pre, and I've nailed it down to the SPL Gainstation and Chandler Germanium. Which one would you...

MaZi
replies: 1 views: 1,245
MarkyGoldstein 21st September 2010

Got some new gear for VO work and posted some samples. Bought a Harlan Hogan VO:1A mic and a Golden Age pre 73. All files are...

tokyofan
replies: 5 views: 1,824
dhmaya 21st September 2010

Couldn't be less about gear, but a great talk about recording, music and the business of recording music with a world class...

Seb RIOU
replies: 17 views: 2,854
MRose 21st September 2010

I am conspiring purchasing ultimatesoundbanks plugsound pro to use with logic as an all in one software workstation. I have tried...

Deleted User #148639
replies: 0 views: 755
Deleted User #148639 21st September 2010

Hi there, Just ordered myself a Tonebone Switchbone. I was wondering if some existing users could help me out. Basically...

Empora
replies: 6 views: 1,026
Empora 21st September 2010

Just bought an Ilok from Dutchmuzik with Sonnox Dynamics TDM and Sonnox Inflator TDM. He didn't provide the software, and Sonnox...

InTheBox
replies: 4 views: 660
InTheBox 21st September 2010

Hello fellow slutz, well, it seems I have bent at least one of the connector pins on my 22 47 LE. I had recently found it...

slapswan
replies: 3 views: 1,441
slapswan 21st September 2010

Not so much what's too much but just seeing what peeps use.(ITB) Are you Elex Sub, Acoust Sub, Keys Sub, BGV Subs, etc etc etc...

amost
replies: 0 views: 450
amost 21st September 2010

If I am rackmounting a channal strip... Is all ribbon cable the same, would i be able to use something that fits or make...

Jharris22883
replies: 0 views: 437
Jharris22883 21st September 2010

sooooo... who's installed v3.0 ? Liquid Mix 3.0 Fixed: -Audio Units now validate successfully on Snow Leopard -Fixed...

rack gear
replies: 27 views: 4,633
Danilo 21st September 2010

I know this isn't a classifeids page, but I was wondering if anyone knew of any sites where you could find like minded...

DJF
replies: 1 views: 622
Deleted User 21st September 2010

Do feedback suppression units like what DBX and Behringer make actually work? With even only 1 sm58 set up in my rehearsal...

knerd
replies: 1 views: 3,986
Puffer Fish 21st September 2010

I've just bought a pair of VXT 8's and need a decent sturdy pair of stands that ideally screw to the bottom of the monitors. I...

Ash Taylor
replies: 2 views: 653
Ash Taylor 21st September 2010

hi guys is there a way to create multiple warp markers instead of creating each one with the mouse? something like selecting a...

meteo
replies: 8 views: 4,138
Ben B 21st September 2010

I have an M-audio fast track pro and when i turn the volume knob at certain places I get awful static that sounds like it's gunna...

Fearn
replies: 2 views: 575
mfischman3 21st September 2010

Dont care too much for the C414s although good workhorse mics. But I need something more in the sound of the TM1, warmer, for...

Musician
replies: 5 views: 773
airloom 21st September 2010

My friend is having truoble getting a good consisten live sound for is double bass, he has had some good results with different...

Shadow Boxer
replies: 3 views: 1,096
jasonraboin 21st September 2010

I have created most songs on my beloved Kurzweils and while they are great in the mix and all that, the samples themselves lack...

androne
replies: 0 views: 451
androne 21st September 2010

Hi folks I currently mix using the following setup: FF800 as a soundcard feeding a Apogee DA-16x (serving as Master Clock) with...

RicardoWheelock
replies: 5 views: 904
RicardoWheelock 21st September 2010

I am trying to decide the best way to setup my distressor. I bought it mainly for an insert on the SSL Alpha Channel....but I am...

mike vee
replies: 2 views: 1,752
Fash 21st September 2010

Hey everyone, Has anyone been using an iMac for live sound? Ive seen depeche mode use one and run live for their drum...

BeK$
replies: 2 views: 816
and you know 21st September 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search