The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I heard about this in NYC and just wanted to pass it on. A new console is coming out in the 40K range. It's called The Classic...

Wise One
replies: 6 views: 2,082
emkay 24th September 2010

Does anyone happen to know what the output impedance is on the Speck Xsum when using the pre-fade outputs for use with a...

Todd Loomis
replies: 2 views: 664
Todd Loomis 24th September 2010

Hi there, Our new Studio B consists of a very simple layout and signal flow incl. ISA220, Eureka, Fender Rack Tuner, and digi...

TYSE LEE
replies: 3 views: 743
Kiwi 24th September 2010

Hey, just wanted to give a shout out to Jimi.(Becuase in heaven you have unlimited internet access and i know he'll read this......

RedHouse
replies: 43 views: 2,980
claveslave 23rd September 2010

Say I have drums, guitars, vox, bass routing to my D-Box on 4 stereo pairs.(summing) And then I have keys, percussion, horns,...

DeyBwah
replies: 8 views: 1,237
DeyBwah 23rd September 2010

This is such a straight-forward question, I hope it doesn't come off sarcastic... But how do I actually use 90% of my...

DeyBwah
replies: 3 views: 1,255

Fellow Slutz.......... Just trawling thru ebay uk's compressor list and found...

drezz
replies: 4 views: 1,408
Generic Audio 23rd September 2010

I'm trying to route all three of these together and am completely stumped with one thing. Here's what I have so far. Aurora...

DeyBwah
replies: 0 views: 639

I'm thinking about uprading to Mtron pro. Mostly because it's cheap, I think like 75 bucks... I like Mtron a lot and I like how...

imnickb
replies: 3 views: 925
icebox 23rd September 2010

HI CHaps Have a look at this article, interesting Microflown Technologies steve

Steve Honest
replies: 18 views: 1,766
Vogon 23rd September 2010

hey, I was wondering if anyone has built any of the London Power amp kits (i am specifically focused on the preamps and power...

nonamesleft
replies: 3 views: 1,884
nonamesleft 23rd September 2010

Hi! I have a Drawmer M500 that I think is pretty great if you just get over the freakin´ interface etc. The sound is great but...

Telefunk
replies: 1 views: 2,083
jensenmann 23rd September 2010

My early opinion of this is it's the most analog sounding delay ITB I've ever heard with a caveat. Echoboy has a echoplex type...

camerondye
replies: 2 views: 994
jasonwagner 23rd September 2010

I compose and record trailer and ad music professionally and am looking to augment my string samples (East West Platinum) with me...

DanGo
replies: 17 views: 11,509
Stevil 23rd September 2010

Hi, just got a dbx compressor, Have my condeser mic into the compressor, then the compressor into my m audio soundcard which then...

Fearn
replies: 14 views: 3,111
Fearn 23rd September 2010

HD2 on ebay today went for $1,584! eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at...

RonT
replies: 25 views: 2,037
Jimbo 23rd September 2010

I've been doing some reading regarding how to interpret the results of a null test where the two pieces of audio do not...

thesteve
replies: 2 views: 644
Ethan Winer 23rd September 2010

Does anybody have a link to which Steve Slate Drum Samples can be imported into Drumagog? I've only ever used the stock sounds...

amost
replies: 12 views: 1,351
dominic hoenig 23rd September 2010

I am looking for a 8-16 channel mixer/other for summing OTB. Here is my idea of a setup... 1)SCA N72 pres+Orpheus Pres into DAW...

thkaiser
replies: 4 views: 2,292
nicolasmasset 23rd September 2010

so i'm trying to track an oil drum (hit with mallets) for an experimental/industrial band and the situation is quite odd. there...

whyuncertainty
replies: 6 views: 733
ray_subsonic 23rd September 2010

I **** em! Three takes then right through the skin

ed buller
replies: 6 views: 723
Jimbo 23rd September 2010

Two things to start: 1) "good mics" is relative; when turning a Marshall up to 11 (think Spinal Tap! cooge ) there are...

Jeff Hayat
replies: 2 views: 1,006
bgrotto 23rd September 2010

Im just wondering how many people here have bought one of the new avid i/o interfaces and how the sound quality compares with...

tjrivera1206
replies: 7 views: 1,237
lozion 23rd September 2010

So I've been checking out some fieldrecorders, up to about $300, to record industrial halls and forest sounds etc. but also want...

VocalDeception
replies: 14 views: 1,291
VocalDeception 23rd September 2010

Anyone know a good tech in London ? specifically to mend a broken toft pre . thanks , Brett

Brett 123
replies: 3 views: 618
Brett 123 23rd September 2010

Hey Guyshowdy Attached is a PDF of of my proposed patchbay layout. Please let me know if I'm going about it the right way and...

shaunjoh
replies: 0 views: 1,262
shaunjoh 23rd September 2010

I'm constantly reamping stuff, it's pretty much a part of my creating process in general. In the past I've simply selected the...

steelyfan
replies: 0 views: 1,302
steelyfan 23rd September 2010

it's only £500 but I can't complaint at free money ! What to spend it on? I have a good collection of microphones but could...

dominic hoenig
replies: 18 views: 947
Adlen 23rd September 2010

Those of you who have a good deal of experience using the Equinox, will you please explain what this box will bring to the table...

Rev. Robb
replies: 11 views: 1,986
Washington 23rd September 2010

Hello, is there a real drummer who can help me to copy this drumloop? Maybe information about rhythms of the different drum...

Eisbude
replies: 2 views: 479
Eisbude 23rd September 2010

Hey GS, Newby question; Is it ok to crank up the pres of a pre amp to the fullest to listen to the noise it produces to judge...

shambles76
replies: 6 views: 801
nosebleedaudio 23rd September 2010

When I mixdown a cd of music I am working on, I always try it out on all the cd players I have in the crib. One of the best tests...

capnreverb
replies: 10 views: 1,000
capnreverb 23rd September 2010

Hi, First I’m so sorry for my English (I’m French guy..) I have some questions about MH interface and gears. I am 28...

oxidobou
replies: 0 views: 491
oxidobou 23rd September 2010

I've looked pretty hard on Google but the service manual for this beast seems to not be online anywhere. I haven't used the KX...

reezekeys
replies: 1 views: 1,280
reezekeys 23rd September 2010

I'm wondering... Would a simple wav file sample played with strictly the same gears and same parameters (speakers, D-A...

Sensorychaos
replies: 2 views: 1,208
Sensorychaos 23rd September 2010

I've got a home studio, and right now, I've just got hr824's, and some cheap computer speakers. I've done extensive room...

DaVinci
replies: 17 views: 714
DaVinci 23rd September 2010

hi folks, I'm in the process of making a plate reverb, but I've got a question for the people who've had experience with...

Rentzen
replies: 1 views: 2,525
NF Audio 23rd September 2010

Hi all, Let's say company A claims there loops are at 24 bit, 48000 Hz Is there a way to measure if a sample is really...

MusicProducer
replies: 0 views: 385
MusicProducer 23rd September 2010

Here is an approach im trying. Im a producer/arranger.I tried working at some studios for mixing a pop project sadly it was...

raga
replies: 11 views: 2,191
kosmokrator 23rd September 2010

It would be handy to print my plugin settings. Does anybody know if that is possible? It is saved somewhere in the session....did...

Joram
replies: 8 views: 1,240
Adlen 23rd September 2010

hi all, long time reader, first-time poster. i'm looking for a usb style cassette to computer recorder - for my father in law....

tombarton
replies: 0 views: 482
tombarton 23rd September 2010

can I use ALtiverb IR's with TL Space or waves?

pete
replies: 4 views: 1,128
pete 23rd September 2010

Ever since I set up an AES input for my live room for tracking communication when I create a new audio track it defaults to this...

Keith Moore
replies: 2 views: 2,224
Keith Moore 23rd September 2010

Hi, I really need your help. I purchased this AD Converter a year ago at the recommendation of a guy that was going to rack...

Craiger
replies: 0 views: 804
Craiger 23rd September 2010

hey guys, I am looking into purchasing a pair of Dynaudio MB6A MKII monitors. the issue is I'm thinking of buying them from the...

Hadeed
replies: 0 views: 945
Hadeed 23rd September 2010

Alesis HD24 as converters only I want to use a hd24 into the adat ins of a 192 digital at the moment i have some presonus...

63hz
replies: 6 views: 1,116
tubeaudiofan 23rd September 2010

hey guys I'm running a Digi 002 and have mainly recorded gtr. tracks professionally for others and the occasional vocal for demo...

Matchless35
replies: 5 views: 683
KGraham045 23rd September 2010

So I got the thing working where everything is spread out to the 8 Channels(1 Instrument Channel & 7 Auxes). How do y'all...

amost
replies: 5 views: 2,100
nst7 23rd September 2010

Are these any good....i got my hands on a stereo pair anyone used these?

byerssound
replies: 1 views: 784
Slikjmuzik 23rd September 2010

YouTube - DARK CHOCOLATE just a few in for a session :: we finally started tracking after about 15 minutes >> they always...

cjogo
replies: 0 views: 500
cjogo 23rd September 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search