The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I performed as a drummer on a band's album last year, and they now want all former contributors to sign a waiver of all financial...

jsbeeth
replies: 5 views: 680
tubesandteles 29th September 2010

Can you say that mixing (with the internal mixer from logic for example) is also out the box mixing when you sent all the tracks...

datafeist
replies: 3 views: 655
datafeist 29th September 2010

thumbsupthumbsupthumbsupthumbsupthumbsupthumbsupthumbsup Tom Waits a Rock and Roll Hall of Fame nominee - SignOnSanDiego.com

Teddy Ray
replies: 3 views: 530
ray_subsonic 29th September 2010

I love when bands do this. The New Regime Remission Of Guilt Remix Contest And its even better that they used soundcloud...

notools
replies: 0 views: 523
notools 29th September 2010

Hey guys, I need a little help. I've heard this effect on many songs and I can't figure out what pedal or setting will give it to...

Decembersky1984
replies: 10 views: 654
Decembersky1984 29th September 2010

Hi, I'm looking on upgrading my current set-up for my project-(future pro) studio. I create and record mostly...

Dson
replies: 0 views: 973
Dson 29th September 2010

Just sayin. Im so....seriously blown away by Amplitude 3. Its it. Its pretty much simply it. Best software purchase Ive made...

RasCricket
replies: 3 views: 1,635
Lonnie5 29th September 2010
replies: 1 views: 558
badboymusic 29th September 2010

Just keen to hear your thoughts on whether you feel it appropriate to use potentially greater amounts of EQ & compression...

everglass
replies: 12 views: 1,004
badboymusic 29th September 2010

I've been tracking a piano at a church recently. The piano was professionally tuned about 2 weeks ago, and it still sounds good...

jsbeeth
replies: 15 views: 1,227
joeq 29th September 2010

I love reading GS, and as a home recordist doing predominantly my own material, I love spending countless hours trying different...

DinosaurSR
replies: 9 views: 854
drbob1 29th September 2010

Hey, I just bought a new UA 610 Solo. I am currently running my SM7b into the UA 610 and then its going to RNC which is...

benbeatz
replies: 3 views: 1,019
benbeatz 29th September 2010

I was a bit nostalgic today, thinking about the 90s, hearing songs from the 90s, 4 non blondes and all that, so i figured, this...

dualflip
replies: 94 views: 5,303
thethrillfactor 29th September 2010

Was working with a friends 48 channel A&H GL2800 and noticed when I'd press the PFL on a channel, the AFL meter would switch...

Christopher Ridley
replies: 4 views: 1,354
Mike Brown 29th September 2010

Which would you get to record Glyn Johns method , KSM32 or Beyer 160 ?

ScumBum
replies: 11 views: 3,115
monkeyxx 29th September 2010

After spending the last year programming drums via piano roll like a very particular scientist, I'd like to bring up a totally...

Happy Musicfan
replies: 27 views: 1,864
kats 29th September 2010

I was scrolling the Avid site today looking at Avid Firewire interfaces. If you look at the thumbnail for the 003 factory...

grooveboxxx
replies: 18 views: 8,351
Ethics 29th September 2010

Am using an MR816 now as my interface and the outboard pre selection is growing as I can afford to upgrade it. Will be able to...

old ghost
replies: 3 views: 710
old ghost 28th September 2010

I'm trying to put together a decent but affordable mobile set-up for the project my girlfriend and I work on together. Right now...

dublave
replies: 32 views: 2,539
CaliTone 28th September 2010

I did a podcast / audiobook type recording for a client the other day. I used an SM7b, it just sounded the best into a Great...

musicguitar
replies: 5 views: 1,008
musicguitar 28th September 2010

Is there any comparison in the Ellectrodne 501 and ma5 ? Anyone using the two pres can explain the difference ?

Audio Child
replies: 10 views: 2,050
TonyBelmont 28th September 2010

I posted this on the electronic forum, figured I'd try here also. Wondering if any of you synth/key experts can easily identify...

lurker94
replies: 2 views: 1,188
lurker94 28th September 2010

Hi, The short story is: I need a good quality stereo pre. But would like to keep the expense around 1K. After much research I...

piotr
replies: 10 views: 2,783
tombuur 28th September 2010

So I've been trying out brickwall limiters lateley. I found the Izone Oztope 4 (loudness maximizer: intelligent II setting) to be...

Dutch Dave
replies: 5 views: 4,885
overgrown 28th September 2010

Hey everybody: So I've recently jumped ship from PT to Presonus Studio One for my in-the-box home mixing rig, and I quite like...

fenikner
replies: 1 views: 2,874
rhythmtech 28th September 2010

Anyone knows the answer to this question, or the background behind it?... I'm just curious...

nervirasme
replies: 20 views: 2,982
noiseflaw 28th September 2010

I posted this over at the RME forum, haven't gotten a response yet, figured I'd post here: I have an FF400 that's a few years...

dwall
replies: 3 views: 581
dwall 28th September 2010

I have a pair of these for sale.. I apologize, I couldn't find the for sale area on this website. I'm sure I've easily...

Safetysheep
replies: 1 views: 597
Drumslut 28th September 2010

I must be losing my mind... CLEARLY too much time on GS and tweaking master buss settings, because: I've noticed that lately,...

DaVinci
replies: 1 views: 609
Majestikc 28th September 2010

hi to all uk slutz ... i ll be in london for 2 days and willing to shop for second hand pro audio ... i ll lead there on...

MORDICUS
replies: 3 views: 849
MORDICUS 28th September 2010

I have a client that wants to trade some rode NT5s for studio time. Are they any better than the pair of NT1a's I am currently...

Rednose
replies: 13 views: 1,988
Liberty Studio 28th September 2010

I've come to the general conclusion that I need to get one good quality pre to replace pres on my old 828 mk1. I do pretty much...

DaVinci
replies: 1 views: 698
thermos 28th September 2010

Just got hold of a Mutronics Mutator :) In great condition, anyone had any experience midi'ing up the LFO?

LoGiCa
replies: 0 views: 686
LoGiCa 28th September 2010

Why do some NS10's have 4 holes in each corner on the front face and others don't??? Example... Holes... *** YAMAHA NS-10M 18CM...

violet
replies: 3 views: 870
badboymusic 28th September 2010

I do voiceover work and was just about to buy Profire 610 when this came out: Avid Pro Tools Mbox | Sweetwater.com I may use...

forefront
replies: 2 views: 1,696
Tops Cut oFF 28th September 2010

When I lived at home, back in 2002, I ran a pretty successful "studio" out of my basement complete with full booth and...

mike vee
replies: 17 views: 1,254
mike vee 28th September 2010

Hey guys! I own a facility in New York but I'm looking for a band focused studio in Northern NJ for a full day lockout. Must be...

jumpnyc
replies: 2 views: 626
jumpnyc 28th September 2010

Hi everyone, I have the Adam A7's for about 2 years now I think and we finally understand and love eachother now. Still the...

Idsz
replies: 3 views: 867
Idsz 28th September 2010

Im a music tech student and have not as yet done many band recordings. Does anyone know where i can get hold of some...

josho258
replies: 3 views: 659
prospectm 28th September 2010

I'm considering one or the other. Does anyone know if the A-Designs 500HR will power two Ma5s with no problems? From what I have...

dudge
replies: 14 views: 2,604
turk sanchez 28th September 2010

Hi all, Been doing a ton of reading up over the last couple of days about various ITB mixing techniques on here. Of particular...

whatsisname
replies: 5 views: 2,491
soundgeezer 28th September 2010

Hey all. This is a nice, simple question. I've got 8-channels to dedicate to drum mics. I have the choice between miking the...

Matthew Murray
replies: 47 views: 7,849
Happy Musicfan 28th September 2010

If I buy the 20bit Adat bridge, can I connect a 24 bit 8 channel convertor to it that has adats out for my PT Mix system and get...

puppee
replies: 2 views: 1,179
63hz 28th September 2010

No, not the David Bowie song, sorry...the Selena Gomez song... gruudge YouTube - Selena Gomez & The Scene - Round &...

takubo
replies: 15 views: 1,132
pristudio 28th September 2010

Hi, it's been a few years now I've been trying to get a very watery type of phaser effect. I have bought a few phasers such as...

Jaycee
replies: 2 views: 1,086
Kiwi 28th September 2010

I'm considering letting go of my Hamptone HVTP2 which has a DI. My "new" pres don't have DIs so I was thinking I would...

teachingking
replies: 3 views: 907
Lucin Niega 28th September 2010

I always get put in such a dilemma when I come across extra money. I want to buy more gear for the studio, but then a part of me...

jlaugh87
replies: 13 views: 822
slaves666 28th September 2010

UnknownForces (click on multimedia) That is Tim Easton, btw.. formerly of Haynes Boys TzzF2YXRLtw Amazon.com: Haynes Boys:...

Teddy Ray
replies: 3 views: 866
Teddy Ray 28th September 2010

Hi gang, I just wanna ask if anyone has linked two Folcroms to have a 32-channel summing system. I got the instructions on how...

SoundWeavers
replies: 3 views: 835
ulysses 28th September 2010

I have a pair of Denon D2000 headphones and think they're just super. But when I travel they're a bit bulky, so I'm looking for...

KeithPratt
replies: 0 views: 1,099
KeithPratt 28th September 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search