The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I've been reading abt people raving about bae pres and wanted to know if trading in my pair of mp1nv's were worth it... I've had...

Umlaaat
replies: 6 views: 2,051
mattg082 2nd October 2010

Hello, Would love some advice on how to get the acoustic guitar sound that The Sundays have in this cover of the Rolling Stones...

Clonkified
replies: 5 views: 906
Teddy Ray 2nd October 2010

NS10 is rated 25 watts, max 50 per speaker. It says on the back of the speakers to not go above max power. So why do people use...

violet
replies: 2 views: 653
overgrown 1st October 2010

Just curious... does anyone know the frequency's the switches on the back boost/cut the high and low i assume is around 150hz...

deejfro
replies: 0 views: 597
deejfro 1st October 2010

Hello fellow producers! I'm considering buying a new mic preamp and I've narrowed my choices down to two preamps: 1. ART...

Nite
replies: 8 views: 4,534
Nite 1st October 2010

Your BBD delays are not analog, as they 'have been sampled in the time domain', as Phil Taylor explains: Effectrode Tube Effects...

GeorgeHayduke
replies: 6 views: 2,768
Shy 1st October 2010

What does bass reverb reproduce psychologically? I have heard that its best to limit reverb on bass instruments for the...

hduncan
replies: 15 views: 12,001
Firehead 1st October 2010

How many dBs drop off in the very top does analog equipment in general give compared to the same music mixed and recorded...

fixitinthemix
replies: 10 views: 891
mexicola 1st October 2010

HOSA PDR-369 12 Point XLR Patch Bay PDR 369 Patchbay - eBay (item 220669889125 end time Oct-15-10 10:17:04 PDT) Just wondering...

DeyBwah
replies: 14 views: 3,658
DarkSky Media 1st October 2010

Audio Recordings Of U.S. History Fading Fast: STUDY -------- If analogue is digitised at 24/96. it should be fine forever,...

sleeper1400
replies: 0 views: 432
sleeper1400 1st October 2010

A few weeks ago I was browsing used CD's at a thrift shop and bought a few $1 CD's mostly from the 1990's. Among them of Bruce...

Lance Lawson
replies: 9 views: 1,357
pan60 1st October 2010

Hey everybody! I'm trying to figure out what the shelves are called that you sometimes see sitting over the master section of a...

SimmonsCS28
replies: 4 views: 878
Lipps 1st October 2010

I recently discovered an Ebay auction for a Neumann KM84 that was stolen from me back in February. I contacted the seller and he...

DMEN
replies: 27 views: 3,094
pan60 1st October 2010

How does everyone export there stuff? Do you put anything on the master bus?

LiveLife
replies: 8 views: 4,376
Wilburguy 1st October 2010

hi. since there is no technical support forum (or i didn't find it), and this was the closest thing to it, i'll post here. see,...

Nighthawk4
replies: 2 views: 958
Nighthawk4 1st October 2010

An earlier thread about gear philosophy got me thinking. This is my gear purchase method version of the best diet plan (eat...

capnreverb
replies: 0 views: 646
capnreverb 1st October 2010

I'm wiring my studio right now and have a seemingly silly question. I have the need to run speaker cables between rooms in order...

amishsixstringe
replies: 1 views: 792
Deleted User 1st October 2010

Just wanted some feedback here. Im thinking of making the switch from PT HD to logic studio. Ive been a PT guy since its...

sphereman
replies: 22 views: 1,230
kooz 1st October 2010

You just right it off as.......natural amp noise, tube amp energy, .....whatever, part of the equation. You move your mics until...

steelyfan
replies: 1 views: 1,047
ark 1st October 2010

Hi, I have to sing in a wedding this weekend, and they are doing it at a lake. The only outlet is pretty far away...probably a...

SDB_12
replies: 8 views: 2,793
rjacobsen 1st October 2010

I love the sound of the 500/2 but the going prices for the original(or the reissues for that matter)are a little out of my...

3rdeyeKnight
replies: 2 views: 1,768
3rdeyeKnight 1st October 2010

Gday fellows The name is Ed im a newbie Rec Engineer, i just bought TC Finalizer Plus... ii routed mt TC F plus clock with...

edvirgo
replies: 4 views: 1,783
edvirgo 1st October 2010

Hey guys- My vocal group has been asked to sing at a charity walk, and we need a generator to power our system. Can you advise...

Darhgo
replies: 4 views: 665
Darhgo 1st October 2010

I only know of Criteria, anyone know what else is out there? Need it for Tuesday and Wednesday of this upcoming week. Thank...

Football
replies: 0 views: 405
Football 1st October 2010

Have you tried it? how was it? is it versatile?of what known guitar amps does remind you of? thanks guys....peacehooppie

jrubbernek
replies: 2 views: 1,726
Bladerunner 1st October 2010

Hello ive read through the other threads about this interface and my question havent been covered. Is it possible to have both...

Triky12
replies: 0 views: 902
Triky12 1st October 2010

Greetings eveyone. For a number of reason my band uses about 8 mic stands with cast bases. I know tripods are way easier to...

Junkyardslug
replies: 2 views: 615
Mikeren 1st October 2010

Hey Slutz, I have just bought a HD Core card on the cheap to create a basic PT|HD setup, but the card came without any...

UnDeFiNeD
replies: 2 views: 763
UnDeFiNeD 1st October 2010

Hey guys, I'm looking at upgrading studio monitors in my B Room which I am currently using Alesis M1 MK2 monitors in. I use this...

jsox2409
replies: 24 views: 3,708
John Willett 1st October 2010

does anyone know what microphone was used to record instant karma by John Lennon, and also, what microphone he is using in this...

antiguy
replies: 0 views: 800
antiguy 1st October 2010

Check it out... Leaf through! Extraordinary Records boing

Tom H
replies: 1 views: 511
rjacobsen 1st October 2010

guys, i'm in the market for a 1176ln. i stumbled over these here. regarding the neverending hype they seem to be priced very (!)...

check_your_head
replies: 3 views: 859
check_your_head 1st October 2010

My wife and I are thinking of relocating and are considering the southern Berkshires near the NY/MA border. Seems to be fairly...

John N
replies: 3 views: 645
daubie 1st October 2010

... arrived on Saturday. Glorious. Full colour, 445 pages, smells fantastic...

Daft
replies: 2 views: 949
Electric Sugar 1st October 2010

Hello people, A friend of mine has bought a small cafe/bar/venue. We will be holding sporadic gigs there and capacity is max...

recall
replies: 11 views: 1,661
recall 1st October 2010

There should be some form of thread specifically for this, however, I found a cool guide and thought of it to be illegal not to...

Deleted User
replies: 4 views: 938
Teddy Ray 1st October 2010

this is my first post here, so hello comes first. i am new to this high end gear and cant figure out the differences between a...

ewan
replies: 7 views: 1,532
natpub 1st October 2010

So i have been in the market for a summing mixer. During my research i came across the vintage audio files. to my ear i could...

jkung
replies: 1 views: 1,078
jkung 1st October 2010

I'm a (very) amateur pianist and I like to record myself. This is purely a hobby for me. Technically I play baroque (Bach), not...

madbrain
replies: 1 views: 6,102
sroreilly 1st October 2010

How will you know when you have the perfect placement?

LiveLife
replies: 9 views: 759
dustyreels 1st October 2010

Kinda random, not really sure where i should post this, If theres not a section of the site dedicated to musicians wanted, or...

ianbryn11
replies: 7 views: 726
norman 1st October 2010

I did a search as I feel it's been discussed before but couldn't find the appropriate thread I imagined existed. I have a few...

replies: 8 views: 1,453
ofajen 1st October 2010

1) LDC 2) Omni 3) dynamic 4) dynamic LDC for acoustic guitars, vocals. Omni (what kind?) for piano Dynamics for...

asdfdsa
replies: 5 views: 697
asdfdsa 1st October 2010

Quality. Future expandability / potential. 2 channel (w/pres) 4 channel (w/pres) 8 channel (w/ pres) Post the best interfaces...

asdfdsa
replies: 12 views: 1,158
recordinghopkins 1st October 2010

anybody know where i can order replacements bands for my peluso 2247's shockmount? mine are in pretty rough shape. i sent an...

wertt
replies: 3 views: 819
Musiclab 1st October 2010

I am running an 8 channel mixer int my fostex mk11. When I am recording to two channels of the recorder, it automatically...

hendrixman
replies: 0 views: 1,104
hendrixman 1st October 2010

Hi there ... Apologies, another "this one or that one" question ... Opinions especially welcome from people who have...

CarterMaya
replies: 34 views: 6,747
CarterMaya 1st October 2010

I found one of those boards lost here in my city. What you guys think about pre/eq and maintence? Does it channels got...

Fernando S.
replies: 19 views: 7,867
rob f 1st October 2010

I just got a Lavry AD10 and I have one question to anyone who has any experience with it: Is the led meter response a little...

Bernardo
replies: 2 views: 702
Lavrytech 1st October 2010

Please Help Me Find a solution - it must be...

asdfdsa
replies: 5 views: 1,068
asdfdsa 1st October 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search