The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi, I am recording finger-style acoustic guitar with a KM184 that i own and use a lot. I'd like to experiment with XY...

adirondack
replies: 11 views: 1,558
Darm 3rd October 2010

Ok, my studio set up is : computer on the left, speakers/desk on the right, I'm tired of listening to music coming from the right...

mac black
replies: 26 views: 2,406
TornadoTed 3rd October 2010

On my old version of PT I had the Cyclin' 74 Pluggo plug-in. One of my favorite plugs for vocals was the 'Chorus X2' plug-in. ...

Porter
replies: 1 views: 770
Kiwi 3rd October 2010

It seems that Shure has released a few new Beta mics. Is there anyone here that's got any experience with these? They're named...

Trond
replies: 0 views: 1,733
Trond 3rd October 2010

I just bought an M-Audio Profire 2626 but the manual says I shouldn't hotplug. Wondering if I should be considering something...

tangrams
replies: 6 views: 828
tangrams 3rd October 2010
replies: 3 views: 745
Michael Khan 3rd October 2010

Hey all, I am setting up my home studio (which imo is pretty bitchin') and I'm trying to figure out a good wireless controller...

Icarus
replies: 3 views: 625
Icarus 3rd October 2010

Hey Slutz I'm sort of looking for a bigger picture summary here, as a producer/engineer, on vocal microphones. If you are...

CJ1973
replies: 8 views: 1,013
Chris Lago 3rd October 2010

Okay- here are some more files for consideration. I'm about to do some stem mastering so these stems are just at unity gain for...

ryangeller
replies: 21 views: 1,814
ryangeller 3rd October 2010

Expandability (lightpipe/adat etc) for future potential. Most options. Quality. Running on a PC. Suggestions? Not only what but...

asdfdsa
replies: 12 views: 1,780
Masaaki 3rd October 2010

I'm trying to figure out the easiest (or best) way to turn all my tracks into stems with silence so I can bring them into pro...

iankaravas
replies: 6 views: 1,545
JMulhollan 3rd October 2010

There's a lot of these, and I'm sorry for starting another thread. Here goes: I need a 2 channel A/D converter. I do a lot of...

airloom
replies: 8 views: 730
yotonic 3rd October 2010

I got a refinance on my home and I can borrow a lot more money than I expected although Im not gonna borrow all of it. First of...

AllAboutTone
replies: 9 views: 731
AllAboutTone 3rd October 2010
replies: 0 views: 565
LiveLife 3rd October 2010
replies: 4 views: 1,983
LCS.Productions 3rd October 2010

Hi guys, I could write a lectur on this but instead Im going to keep it short. I have just finished my A levels and intend on...

Harry_farfallen
replies: 23 views: 918
crashhak 2nd October 2010

i do a lot of two-track recording of live acoustic music. mostly i stick to average levels of around -18dB or so, with live...

jnorman
replies: 8 views: 903
jnorman 2nd October 2010

Hiya so...... I was wondering. Does anyone on here have any stereo voodoo / width boxes from the past in their racks or that...

replies: 9 views: 1,186
Teddy Ray 2nd October 2010

This is a continuation of the Limiter thread. Well, I did get the Sonnox Broadcast bundle but they're not showing in Cubase....

dreamsongs
replies: 1 views: 696
dreamsongs 2nd October 2010

Expecting Maroon 5's album out anytime soon. In the meantime, some pics of them in Mutt's studio, in the land of banks, cheese...

Sk106
replies: 98 views: 18,512
camartins77 2nd October 2010

Do you dither your reference mix's or just wait until mastering? Are there any "simple" CD burning programs like toast...

Keith Moore
replies: 36 views: 10,231
Bob Olhsson 2nd October 2010

Looking for a good software Limiter for some demo projects that call for a quick home mastering job. Been using Voxengo Elephant...

dreamsongs
replies: 41 views: 4,759
dreamsongs 2nd October 2010

Does anyone have any info on the mods that Doug Sax performed on these amps? War

warhead
replies: 2 views: 1,621
Steve G 2nd October 2010

Hi , I,m recording a new CD with my band and I want to get a guitar sound close to Simple Plan,s guitar sound in their last...

sonictnt
replies: 2 views: 3,348
sonictnt 2nd October 2010

Can those of you who do electronic music recommend some good FREE softsynth programs out there? I have a young friend who wants...

ektia
replies: 4 views: 1,957
carllock 2nd October 2010

Perez Hilton Could Play New Role: A&R Man By JEFF LEEDS Published: February 26, 2008 LOS ANGELES — Mario Lavandeira,...

Tony Shepperd
replies: 45 views: 3,192
rack gear 2nd October 2010

I have a rectangular room 13ft by 20ft, ceiling height = 8.5 ft. I have M&K mps1611p speakers - M&K MPS-1611P Powered...

adg21
replies: 2 views: 1,227
adg21 2nd October 2010

Hello guys, I'm at the stage on my album where everyhting is almost recorded and I need to mix my stuff. A friend of mine just...

JeanDit
replies: 1 views: 984
jaglesis 2nd October 2010

What plug-in(s) would you say you use in most of your mixes? (compression,verb, effects, etc) ... I like to use the Ampeg SVX on...

heisleyamor
replies: 118 views: 10,820
coffee90007 2nd October 2010

I really like the idea of analog summing, but a bare summing box isn't worth my dough! Instead i'd like to have a small...

elmolemon
replies: 54 views: 11,222
dlmorley 2nd October 2010

A local shop has a used Amek Medici eq in pretty good shape. I remember playing with one of these years ago and thinking it was...

azirkin
replies: 3 views: 2,324
Phaidon 2nd October 2010

Using mainly native plug ins at the moment - the one UAD plug that I use regularly is Little Labs IBP - are there any native...

nigel saunders
replies: 1 views: 3,509
Uncite 2nd October 2010

I'm looking to spend three to six and-a-half grand on mics. Currently I have a Neumann TLM-103, Studio Projects B1, Rode NT3 and...

Voyage.One
replies: 20 views: 1,857
Voyage.One 2nd October 2010

So I'm thinking of ditching my Pro Tools LE Setup (Although I'll keep it if I need to transfer files from a PT session to my new...

Lonnie5
replies: 62 views: 3,988
RTR 2nd October 2010

Hi there, I recently got out my Waldorf Microwave XT (in limited edition 'black shadow' finish!) with the intention of selling...

ben skeleton
replies: 5 views: 1,266
ben skeleton 2nd October 2010

Hi there ... I'm a french student and in order to graduate I must have a work experience in a company for about 3 months. I'm...

neirbo
replies: 0 views: 541
neirbo 2nd October 2010

What would you folks say is the best instructional series for piano(interested in lessons & theory)? I took a few years of...

Andrew07
replies: 6 views: 4,940
author 2nd October 2010

Dear fellows, need advice. I will go out from my integrated iMac soundcard directly to my Event PS8 speakers. At the...

b-pole
replies: 31 views: 3,101
152735 2nd October 2010

I've always wondered what electronic keyboard was used for the static chords in the bridge sections of Steely Dan's Bodhisattva...

Sky
replies: 0 views: 579
Sky 2nd October 2010

I was wondering how people approach this. Do you listen to each track, and pull out junk with an EQ, shaping every track into...

ben_allison
replies: 79 views: 5,571
11413 2nd October 2010

Ok I have tons of questions and philosophies. I hope someone will tackle this thread and provide to me insight, knowledge and...

Sword in Hand
replies: 43 views: 5,477
fifthflaw 2nd October 2010

just curious..cause to me the P-1 doesnt sound the same as the Pacifica...wanted to know if these two Great Rivers sounded the...

lucasmusic
replies: 10 views: 4,352
violet 2nd October 2010

As the title reads I spilled water on a few microphones I had laying on the floor. I understand the error of my ways and the...

Mr. Light
replies: 12 views: 4,973
Salty James 2nd October 2010

I am tracking vocals through a TLM103 > SSL Alpha Channel with a Distressor on the insert. I am starting to do a lot more...

mike vee
replies: 33 views: 3,996
dream 2nd October 2010

Just downloaded the demo, as soon as I load the plug in I get this really annoying crackling sound ( only on playback), even when...

chandlersonic
replies: 10 views: 2,452
Kiwi 2nd October 2010

I put together a track... just for fun. I used samples of dialogue from a movie.. lots of them. If you hear the track its pretty...

MX582
replies: 2 views: 514
mattg082 2nd October 2010

Any suggestions?

LiveLife
replies: 0 views: 533
LiveLife 2nd October 2010

Hey everyone just got this used audiofire to connect with my other interface but for some reason i cant hear anything from the...

etrella
replies: 8 views: 885
etrella 2nd October 2010

So my whole goal with using logic is to use it to compose/produce in. I have a question regarding virtual instruments. Yes...

overgrown
replies: 8 views: 1,354
mike vee 2nd October 2010

Hey Slutz, thought some of you might dig this... Picked up this stripped down Tele Thinline from the 70's (owner said it was a...

chout
replies: 5 views: 1,078
chout 2nd October 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search