The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi, i want to record acoustical/classical instruments in a small room of 20qm2. What would be the best choice of dry/wet and...

paco de colonia
replies: 2 views: 666
andychamp 4th October 2010

I am recording some simple video( acoustic guitar and vocal at the same time) and am looking for a small mixing board to run it...

daydreamermusic
replies: 0 views: 645
daydreamermusic 4th October 2010

Hello, I am searching for an Audio Interface to compliment my Mbox2 Mini. I need something with more input channels but I...

contramark
replies: 4 views: 4,257
theblue1 4th October 2010

Hi, I'm new to Gearslutz and pretty new to home/project recording but I've recorded in a lot of studios and been a musician for...

Unplugged
replies: 12 views: 1,336
evangelista 4th October 2010

Hi all I fancyed geting a bit of outboar mastering gear around £100 Uk I am very new to all this so ot sure what to look for...

Norrie
replies: 8 views: 1,556
psycho_monkey 4th October 2010

I've been using Acoustica Mixcraft for years and I just recently moved on to Pro Tools 8, purchasing it through the college I...

oddfan13
replies: 3 views: 654
Sigma 4th October 2010

Hey guys, so i've been creating these epic songs for myself on Logic Pro 8, with about 60 tracks in them(80 when drums are...

jon_sparky
replies: 0 views: 1,309
jon_sparky 4th October 2010

Finally the definitive answer from Keith to the question that has raged for years on audio forums. Keith - "Why is a...

Space Station
replies: 66 views: 5,562
KevWind 4th October 2010
replies: 17 views: 1,793
taturana 4th October 2010

AGES ago I was watching the Dark Knight special features and saw Hans Zimmer's monitors. Couldn't ID them from the video and my...

christopherw
replies: 16 views: 17,178
O.F.F. 4th October 2010

Can someone tell me how to properly hook up my Alesis HD 24 and JL Cooper Cuepoint. I want to use the Cupoint to Control the...

audiofxstudios
replies: 0 views: 1,062
audiofxstudios 4th October 2010

alright Ive got a Tascam 38 and matching mixer just got it all tweaked up I also have an Alesis HD 24 with the updated...

audiofxstudios
replies: 6 views: 834
audiofxstudios 4th October 2010

Hey dear slutz, need some help. I don't want to go down the 'which one sounds better' road. I believe the prism convertors and...

automatom
replies: 6 views: 964
DavieB 4th October 2010

I had a new iMac 27inch with Logic Pro and an Apogee ONE connected to it. Apart from the low level noise that the ONE emanates...

studio673
replies: 1 views: 1,901
studio673 4th October 2010

I have a beautiful condition space echo re-201 that is giving me some ****. It was working perfectly until a week ago when the...

oldbrowndog
replies: 1 views: 720
Lee Cardan 4th October 2010

my akg d12e needs some work anyone know where i can send it to...i was told it had a torn capsule. im based here in southern...

byerssound
replies: 0 views: 744
byerssound 4th October 2010

Does anyone leave all there gear on full time?

LiveLife
replies: 11 views: 6,091
GordZilla 4th October 2010

can i plug in a grace m101 preamp or do i need an interface with better converters? im really confused i called musicianfriends...

DopeMusicEnt
replies: 2 views: 660
DopeMusicEnt 4th October 2010

I've been meaning to recommend this group for a while. This LP came out in 2008. I'm in You | War Dreams | CD Baby Small Boys...

Vum
replies: 0 views: 476
Vum 4th October 2010

I'm searching for guys who do outstanding mods on mics and preamps. I already have plans to get Black Lion Audio's Signature...

Dædalus
replies: 4 views: 839
Dædalus 4th October 2010

I have about $700 coming to spend and am just wondering what an average slut would choose among these options. In terms of pres...

floydisbest
replies: 17 views: 976
Dædalus 4th October 2010

My Westbury-08 parametric Eq quit today. I thought it was a standard neg center 9V but I may have been wrong. It worked and...

fe2cruz
replies: 0 views: 1,034
fe2cruz 4th October 2010

Hi. Hope this isn't a reoccurring question but I searched the forum before asking. I have an mbox 2 with PT LE 8. Somebody...

Baroque
replies: 19 views: 1,207
Mike Brown 4th October 2010

Will be tracking acoustic, vocals, piano, electric, etc (and drums w/ the addition of a channel strip via ADAT and more mics) 1 @...

asdfdsa
replies: 1 views: 484
asdfdsa 4th October 2010

Hi guys, Rick from r.a.p. here, I used to be table to give away free MP3s of my songs on MySpace for fans to download into...

rickymix
replies: 5 views: 866
yahman1254 4th October 2010

Im after that 'Roland sound' for my set up, im on a budget of around £500-£600, these two have interested me and their...

rampage
replies: 1 views: 2,414
s12512 4th October 2010
replies: 1 views: 1,313
BradD 4th October 2010

I have about $3200 to spend on new gear. i'm looking at getting a new mic, new pre's, new interface, subwoofer, some virtual...

UpperClassCEO
replies: 0 views: 554
UpperClassCEO 4th October 2010

Hi, I have a v-synth xt (bought it this week). Now i have a problem with getting sound out of my loudspeakers... I followed the...

datafeist
replies: 7 views: 925
datafeist 4th October 2010

For what applications can one use the M7 for ? Pls give me examples of practical situations. Cant think this reverb is only for...

Musician
replies: 5 views: 982
vernier 4th October 2010

Hey Guys, I'm thinking of buying a DM 4800 with a firewire card off a friend. I have the board in my studio to check out. Has...

clash13
replies: 0 views: 1,455
clash13 4th October 2010

I own a very well-used HD24XR with Jim Williams mods, and I've owned it for probably 2 years with not a single problem. Sounds...

kirkhawley
replies: 8 views: 1,628
shaddai 3rd October 2010

I'm going to make one in a few hours. I'll post it here. Soundtoys doesn't have a Users Area and they are not releasing...

traumerei1838
replies: 10 views: 8,357
Protools Guy 3rd October 2010

I am a bit weirded out by the lack of info on this mic. SE put out a new affordable ribbon with high claims and the world seems...

automatom
replies: 2 views: 2,002
automatom 3rd October 2010

Hello, Quite a strange topic, but I'd love to see some unique and unusual plug-ins - whether they be mad EQ's, or strange...

Fred Pearson
replies: 1 views: 1,160
RiF 3rd October 2010

I've got my eye on this: eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace Is it a fair price? I don't want to offer too low. Thanks.

bigthecat
replies: 0 views: 493
bigthecat 3rd October 2010

Hello everyone, after a long time reading through the Gearslutz forums, I finally joined today... I feel it is long overdue,...

ben skeleton
replies: 3 views: 2,066
ben skeleton 3rd October 2010

Who has experiences, tricks and examples for goodsounding presets? Last time, a lot of musicstudents want to save money by...

paco de colonia
replies: 5 views: 2,729
paco de colonia 3rd October 2010

Does anybody know, if it's possible to control Alpha Juno with regular midi controler anyhow? I saw that PG 300 ment to control...

iziphonics
replies: 10 views: 4,956
hereilearn 3rd October 2010

on the fly?? i have a speakon patch bay with 2 different amps etc.....can u swich between them while there on? i think it be ok...

bbillcee
replies: 3 views: 573
bbillcee 3rd October 2010

any way to get a 4 mic input interface that is USB and Pro tools le 8 compatible ? or any way to make my Hp pavilion dv6000...

Tops Cut oFF
replies: 1 views: 592
AdamWathan 3rd October 2010

So... im really having trouble getting my lead guitar sound to translate the way i want.. which is frustrating, because i never...

MikeRL
replies: 51 views: 2,322
keiffer 3rd October 2010

Does anyone make a simple 4 into 1 passive summing mixer? I mix ITB, but it'd be great to sum guitar mics on the way in. I...

petermiles
replies: 1 views: 963
axismatt 3rd October 2010

Now I'm not a live engineer at all, but sometimes you just have to take the gigs. Some of you know and some of you have also...

hollow
replies: 32 views: 2,103
hollow 3rd October 2010

So it looks like I may be starting to work on some projects in the Fort Lauderdale area, ping ponging from LA to Florida. I'm...

James Lugo
replies: 32 views: 2,276
adrianex 3rd October 2010

Hi guys, I must confess that I'm a cheap slut and got lots of processors (compressors, eq's, fx racks, upto 50 units) + a Tascam...

jumbo
replies: 2 views: 619
jumbo 3rd October 2010

Hi guys, have bought an sm57 but having a nightmare with it... tried plugging it in and... nothing. Checked all cables and...

almundy
replies: 1 views: 599
RTR 3rd October 2010

Hi all! http://www.pennimedia.fi/gs/studio3.jpg My intention was originally just extend my daw setup with analog console to...

JoaT
replies: 125 views: 19,245
JoaT 3rd October 2010

I've been trolling around used gear sites and eBay looking to have two racks full of gear max. The first rack is full, and am...

Voyage.One
replies: 1 views: 596
cosmos 3rd October 2010

Hi, I am recording finger-style acoustic guitar with a KM184 that i own and use a lot. I'd like to experiment with XY...

adirondack
replies: 11 views: 1,557
Darm 3rd October 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search