The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,417
Views: 2,417
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi, I saw Hakon Kornstad play a duo gig (sax + voice) two days ago and he used some kind of a looper, most probably electrix ...

soulata
replies: 0 views: 581
soulata 17th October 2010

boing I found in Berlin (Germany) a nice music store where you can test almost all effect pedals from Diamond, Jam and...

G-Spot
replies: 0 views: 731
G-Spot 17th October 2010

On my MCI JH110c should the tape lifters push the tape out far enough to clear the erase head? Manual says it should but on my...

Beneficial
replies: 1 views: 706
Beneficial 17th October 2010

SSL: Xrack, XDesk, Matrix How they Compare in sound? I just want to know about the sound...just the summing. Are they...

zak7
replies: 1 views: 1,148
zak7 17th October 2010

You guys probably see tons of threads comparing the products of the two competitors. I thought it would be an interesting...

Ddjembe Mutombo
replies: 22 views: 2,490
Bob Olhsson 17th October 2010

Ive been using different noise gates and suppressors in my rig. i have a rack studio grade stereo gate comp enhancer id like to...

Twig
replies: 4 views: 21,706
dkelley 17th October 2010

So, in this amazing digital age, I found myself wanting more "feeling" from my setup. So I found a screaming deal on a...

JigMD80
replies: 1 views: 562
JigMD80 17th October 2010

Guys I have a old Japanese fake les paul that's giving me a hard time. I just want to give it a quick try tonight and I want to...

greatgreatriver
replies: 2 views: 754
greatgreatriver 17th October 2010

First of all: thank you for making Gearslutz such a HUGE information database. I really dig this site. Second: hi, I'm new here....

-JK-
replies: 15 views: 2,536
-JK- 17th October 2010

Logic has really improved A LOT over time, I see more and more people using Logic nowadays, even non electronic music producers...

Joeytpg
replies: 78 views: 5,219
Whitecat 17th October 2010

when someone says "I like the production on that record" what do they mean?? is it all...

Teddy Ray
replies: 17 views: 900
fhames 17th October 2010

I've been trying to find something that I'm not sure exists. I'm hoping that if it does someone here can point me in the right...

JonnyHomes
replies: 6 views: 768
doncaparker 17th October 2010

Hey guys, I've been recording some acoustic guitar with my new Little Blondies, using 2 of them; one at the point where neck...

Skiggy
replies: 9 views: 1,673
AlphaDingo 17th October 2010

FDW Corp announces that users of the revolutionary portable signal processing Black Series from Audient can now carry API 500...

The Press Desk
replies: 3 views: 5,838
lordward 17th October 2010

Hello, I'm using eleven rack to record guitar with digi 002 rack. I happend to have sonic maximizer 462, and want to give it a...

crashhak
replies: 8 views: 3,187
loopy 17th October 2010

I recently bought 2 behringer monitors B2031A and i get a strange noise from the left one every 5-10 minutes for about 5-6 secs....

lakiscy
replies: 0 views: 927
lakiscy 17th October 2010

It's a bit confusing to me, but i just want to use the software, what's the cheapest way to use this software?

odc
replies: 0 views: 561
odc 17th October 2010

Hello! I'm interested in one record in september 1976. I made this piece of audio recording. song1. Amazing sound...

Andrey
replies: 3 views: 733
Andrey 17th October 2010

I need to get stereo tracks from computer thru Nagra reel-to-reel mono machine and then back to the computer (for coloration). So...

sat159p1
replies: 2 views: 704
sat159p1 17th October 2010

Hey there, I'm controlling a soft synth in Cubase via a E-MU Xboard 25. When I go to record a musical passage, everything works...

RockTheRoll
replies: 4 views: 1,583
RockTheRoll 17th October 2010

has anyone got any experience with this? I have a peavey 5150 orange rocker 50 marshall jcm800 do you think the jetcity would...

mojojojo
replies: 1 views: 671
mojojojo 17th October 2010

I just recently got some Event TR5 monitors secondhand. There are 2 issues which I can see : (1) speakers are not quiet - there...

Bluepowder
replies: 2 views: 868
Digital Black 17th October 2010
replies: 2 views: 696
Melgueil 17th October 2010

Hey all. So I am a budget college student in the market to upgrade a few aspects of my developing home studio. Right now, I have...

beezwax901
replies: 2 views: 832
beezwax901 17th October 2010

I need to get a WC cable, and thinking of a hosa 10 footer...so has anyone actually A/B'd word clock cables and found that the...

Unknown soldier
replies: 1 views: 651
Barish 17th October 2010

Just got an email from a company of receivers who have been instructed to sell off the contents of 3 studios in...

Freq Farm
replies: 26 views: 5,864
tekkentool 17th October 2010

For those of us who have small monitors without subs and want to mix bass more accurately, a pair of headphones seem like a good...

randomguy
replies: 3 views: 5,218
Masaaki 17th October 2010

woh, woh, woh... How hard can it be to find who mixed "Angel Dance" by Band of Joy... ie Robert Plant. Not on discog,...

RockTheRoll
replies: 7 views: 1,273
mikepoole 17th October 2010

Ok everyone this is a complete noob question but I really need to know. I keep reading people wish pro tools was native or so and...

djMickSwell
replies: 2 views: 490
loujudson 17th October 2010

I want to improve my guitar tones. Sometimes I like to have nice full and heavy guitar tones and at others just a nice ambient...

heisleyamor
replies: 14 views: 2,357
Kristofer Harris 17th October 2010

I had some extra time on my hands after a session the other day, so I decided to set up a quick shootout. I didn't have that much...

Monroe/Rampart
replies: 5 views: 870
Monroe/Rampart 17th October 2010

Hi all, first post here, great community you guys have got! Anyway, i joined up because i need to buy a new audio interface and...

Evo
replies: 19 views: 1,648
Evo 16th October 2010

how can I import gig files into kontakt? I used to open them directly with kontakt but kontakt 4.11 crashes when I´m opening a...

pete
replies: 5 views: 17,446
robertshaw 16th October 2010

I was wondering if any of you who have this piece have issues with the bad clip light always coming on when working with louder...

AURORA4DTH
replies: 3 views: 869
Dave Derr 16th October 2010

Hi Guys, I'm a 17 y/o student with not much money. I'm building up a microphone collection at the minute and at the minute...

Deleted User
replies: 1 views: 1,106
kidvybes 16th October 2010

Digidesign 9900-53111-00 Mbox Pro 8 Track Pro Tools System New Fall I plan on buying the mbox 3 pro and the site AValive...

chalemamone
replies: 0 views: 1,058
chalemamone 16th October 2010

I've been looking at the Overstayer Comp and like what I'm reading. I already have 2 distressors with the British mod, 2...

digibiu
replies: 8 views: 1,307
dandeurloo 16th October 2010

Would you ever use this while mixing an electronic track? i have been experimenting and it tends to make the mix sound a bit more...

complex
replies: 31 views: 2,642
-tc- 16th October 2010

Hi all, I've been thinking of buying an 1176. I see that a couple of those for sale on here, and elsewhere, are made from...

Mr. Kelly
replies: 1 views: 979
Dean Roddey 16th October 2010

I often find when I'm making music that is more rhythm than melody based (eg: electro house, my "tribal hip hop", some...

coyotekells
replies: 27 views: 2,216
Flying_Dutchman 16th October 2010

I was watching this video from Disturbed about how they are making albums these days. No wonder big studios are going out of...

godofmetal
replies: 3 views: 821
KingDiamond 16th October 2010

Are headphones "dangerous" to mix on (from a health standpoint) simply because of the tendency to want to turn the...

Tieg
replies: 5 views: 900
FFTT 16th October 2010

Silly question. On average how many plug in's can you have open (viewable) at one time in the Apple 30" display? Thought it...

Keith Moore
replies: 2 views: 563
theblue1 16th October 2010

I have tried finding info on these...but no luck. I saw a 24 trk 2" machine on a classifieds for an affordable price. I am...

jlaugh87
replies: 17 views: 4,047
Steffmo 16th October 2010

What are my options for getting hands on control of my plug in eq, reverb,dynamics, and delay ect... id prefer something that...

Real Talk Ent.
replies: 11 views: 897
Real Talk Ent. 16th October 2010

Good afternoon, I've been trying out some mics for home studio vocals (male baritoney). I started originally with a Mojave...

mrhudson
replies: 4 views: 1,282
mrhudson 16th October 2010

Just slap one on the main bus? Just the kick and snare? Both? None? What do you find yourself doing most often?

numberforty1
replies: 20 views: 1,538
Retinal 16th October 2010

I would like to know if there is a device or a mod that i can apply to my amp, so that i can control it via midi and throught my...

sonicblister
replies: 8 views: 645
sonicblister 16th October 2010

I was reading about ADT (automatic Double Tracking) earlier tonight, and thought it sounded an awful lot like tape slap from the...

fivestarstudios
replies: 22 views: 4,821
bobemmett 16th October 2010

If I get one of these on eBay how do I get pro tools hd software for it?

projektk
replies: 4 views: 607
projektk 16th October 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search