The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 7
Views: 7
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi there. I am going to get a home studio running and I've got everything set up except from the microphone itself. My plan is to...

Gandalameni
replies: 0 views: 697
Gandalameni 8th October 2010

Dear fellow slutz and gear-molesters, Today I face a big decision, and I was wondering if you wonderful people could help me...

Leicester Slut
replies: 12 views: 895
Leicester Slut 8th October 2010

Hey, I posted this already but in the wrong thread... I've got a Rode K2 and am wanting to put together a 3 mic system to record...

leffo
replies: 1 views: 945
dfieldmusic 8th October 2010

Hi. Some people have talked about Tannoy ribbon mics, but without picture nor name. Do you have infos about this one...

dalcl
replies: 1 views: 1,242
dalcl 8th October 2010

Can anyone tell me the best way to use my Motu 828 as 8 more ins and outs into my digi 002. I want to beable to use it as extra...

cobaltsound
replies: 11 views: 5,832
GLENN7 8th October 2010

I do mostly dance music using live drums. Looking for thick, rubbery low end. Right now I'm using an old Moog Parametric which I...

tk1
replies: 13 views: 16,584
bassfuzz 8th October 2010
replies: 47 views: 3,364
Reitzas 8th October 2010

Time warp! running out of voices on 64 voices rig. how do i get multiple tracks to share a voice? w/ rtas/tdm plugs? thanks dan

West0n
replies: 1 views: 475
Reitzas 8th October 2010

I'm sure I know the answer, but thought I'd ask.... I want to use a TC D two delay with spdif I/O into my daw. The unit...

Unknown soldier
replies: 0 views: 668
Unknown soldier 8th October 2010

Hey there! I just recorded and mixed a Metal/Rock Band. They liked my mix very much. The only thing they asked for, was, if i...

patdcp
replies: 20 views: 1,590
amanitas 8th October 2010

Not entirely sure why the BB-gun shooting comes into this little film, but it's nice to see Dave in a good mood. And as you can...

Silver Sonya
replies: 7 views: 1,999
amanitas 8th October 2010

Anyone know how to master reset a tc finalizer express so it returns to all it's default settings? Thanks!

trancesky
replies: 0 views: 1,644
trancesky 8th October 2010

Edit: forgot to add in title - one of each, x/xt. So, I know the difference. They are extremely alike. X - only the...

old ghost
replies: 1 views: 590
KRStudio 8th October 2010

I saw a band playing and they had a keyboard sequenced and playing some keyboard parts on some songs. I have a Roland A-30...

ThrowingStones
replies: 2 views: 740
ThrowingStones 8th October 2010

How can i get midi from the v-synth into my daw? thx

datafeist
replies: 3 views: 641
synthoid 8th October 2010

I just got a call from a non big 3 network show to produce a song that will be in the show. I know the show has a few million...

quincyg
replies: 1 views: 484
Halloween 8th October 2010

So i understand how limiters work and all that jazz but never really used them too much and now i want to because i believe they...

mikeyrad
replies: 15 views: 2,678
5down1up 8th October 2010

I want to start recording myself singing along with piano or playback in my own room and in good quality. I hope to learn and use...

adidas1212
replies: 1 views: 631
old ghost 8th October 2010

Can anyone help me with a Lexicon Prime Time schematic, I have a partly working unit that Id like to get going, just need a...

adamcal
replies: 4 views: 2,661
TRJanuary 8th October 2010

hi, sorry for maybe stupid questions, but i'm new ... i'd like to know when and how use Eq i already got Eq in my DAW (pro...

thegoonmat
replies: 3 views: 748
ionian 7th October 2010

Hi, I am about ready to purchase a new mixer and only need 2 pres with stereo Line ins for a couple of synths. I would like to...

dlt123
replies: 5 views: 7,007
RonaldDumsfeld 7th October 2010

Has anyone used the C6 yet?? I'm curious how it sounds. Thanks, Surf Street Recording

Surf Street Rec.
replies: 2 views: 1,340
Andrew AE 7th October 2010

Hi :) I'm wondering what kind of studio upgrade I should get. I'm making electronic/dub/ambient/ethnic music (Check out some of...

HelloMellow
replies: 0 views: 430
HelloMellow 7th October 2010

Is it the countless hours spent on this forum? (aka your 2000 posts) Thousands of dollars spent on gear? The time you...

Cgbravo
replies: 32 views: 1,631
The Studio RI 7th October 2010

..is this unassuming little guy: http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/5796/ls3large.jpg okay, maybe not the best monitor...

thetalkinghead
replies: 3 views: 1,262
swankdoc 7th October 2010

I don't own a ribbon mic. Is having at least one ribbon mic a must for most? My current mics are at4047, at4050, 2 sm81s, 2...

stickers
replies: 16 views: 2,615
PhilDW 7th October 2010

right now i'm using Pro tools Le 8 on a digi 003 rack running on my macbook pro. Musicians friend has the presonus firepod on...

bgomez15
replies: 1 views: 516
steelyfan 7th October 2010

I've been going crazy the past few months looking through old posts on different forums about Presonus and their Firewire issues...

Savagery
replies: 0 views: 1,511
Savagery 7th October 2010

(EDIT = I discard Motu option. Profire 610 vs Digi 003 Rack) Hey! Im J.P. I need your help and experience. Im living a...

Tritono9
replies: 16 views: 5,370
djsaintlouis 7th October 2010

Hi there, thinking of picking up a used digi 002 or 003. With Avid rebranding their Pro Tools range, do you think it would be...

thehardliner
replies: 1 views: 759
BadJones 7th October 2010

What are some guitar and bass amp recommendations for a studio? ie perhaps something on the smaller (1X12) side for guitar and ?...

homestudioguy
replies: 34 views: 4,049
homestudioguy 7th October 2010

I'm doing the best I can to self master a few things for the time being, and I'm wondering if there's generally a numerical...

DaVinci
replies: 0 views: 2,055
DaVinci 7th October 2010

Hi I just found a flaw in my amplifier sony str-k685, so I just want to know if this flaw is in other brands also. In my amp...

PureArtist
replies: 6 views: 665
12ax7 7th October 2010

I am starting to go insane with the lack of progress I have made since getting my new laptop and UA-25. Quick catch-up: I...

ldn2
replies: 2 views: 652
DAW PLUS 7th October 2010

I am having no luck with getting my UA-25 audio interface to work so I'm considering buying a USB mic. Are they any...

ldn2
replies: 0 views: 556
ldn2 7th October 2010

I would like to know how its done,especially stuff like enrique and pop, to make it fat and not sound like its been double...

raga
replies: 12 views: 4,557
Webb 7th October 2010

Anyone make one that can hold a bunch of modules? I'd like to be able to use the modules from my console that I've bought in the...

Matt Grondin
replies: 2 views: 1,763
alexstringer 7th October 2010

Hi, I have some outboard gear i want to integrate in my daw setup. For example : Buss 1&2 :I have my drumsection on 2...

datafeist
replies: 5 views: 613
datafeist 7th October 2010

hello i have a weird unit that i won off ebay. I have 2 regular dbx 160x'es racked right next to this one. Next to the...

1ManBand
replies: 1 views: 763
drummerboy1533 7th October 2010

My 2 year old son's bedroom is next door to my studio, so in the evenings I've cobbled together this table-top studio on our...

moley
replies: 0 views: 663
moley 7th October 2010

Hey GS, Many engineers I know check their mix in really soft volume. Why do they do this ? Is it to check the balance between...

shambles76
replies: 6 views: 725
Avatar for Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording
Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording 7th October 2010

I use a compressor called "Blockfish" in Fl Studio. In the middle their is a knob called saturation. I just wonder,...

m&m's
replies: 4 views: 4,464
Weirwood 7th October 2010

I've got an M-Audio Firewire 410 hooked up to an iMac and a pair of Yamaha HS80M's. When I used to use the interface with my PC...

discofuel
replies: 1 views: 2,010
tmuikku 7th October 2010

I'm looking to improve my website performance. Hopefully a few link exchanges will help with different relevant sites !! | O |...

clivek
replies: 0 views: 2,373
clivek 7th October 2010

How do you all compensate for the 14db drop in level by using this FMR gear? Do you just push your mixer faders up higher? or do...

emptyman
replies: 10 views: 1,486
Fletcher 7th October 2010

Hi, I have a question concerning a possible setup. Owning an Allen & Heath GL24, a HD24, a ProjectMix and a DAW (Cubase 5)....

Macci
replies: 0 views: 927
Macci 7th October 2010

Hey I was just curious to get preferred takes on overhead placement (drums of course) configurations for a pair of Coles 4038's. ...

shrimpbait
replies: 4 views: 1,606
Ol' Betsey 7th October 2010

Hi there, At the end of October I will be in Paris for a few days. It would be great to visit inspiring (recording) places and...

Joram
replies: 1 views: 561
Joram 7th October 2010

Has anyone used a Sennheiser, MD421 for vocals. I would be running it straight in to a FireFace 800 mic input. Thanks in...

tvolhein
replies: 8 views: 1,574
chessparov 7th October 2010

hello i am trying to set up a studio at home and i have been shopping around i have come across a m-audio ProFire Lightbridge...

deedeep28
replies: 2 views: 506
deedeep28 7th October 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search