The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

After neglecting my Powerbook G4 for three years I finally picked up the replacement power supply it needed. I did a clean...

aleatoric
replies: 4 views: 1,726
aleatoric 8th October 2010

I'm reading mixed reports about the Zed-R16 firewire stability and I'd like to know if the problems have all been fixed or if...

bluemoon
replies: 2 views: 621
bluemoon 8th October 2010

I have got $2k for a tube 47ish microphone clone. Or just a great all around microphone. Right now my main vocal mic is a Peluso...

stresstour
replies: 4 views: 940
[email protected] 8th October 2010

Well... I have this studio with O300s and Lynx converters in the basement...everything nice except a unuseable control room...

Noise Commander
replies: 6 views: 1,055
lcressy 8th October 2010

I was thinking about doing a non-credit class at Berklee, but missed the cutoff for this session. Does anyone know of anything...

hauntedclutter
replies: 2 views: 711
mu6gr8 8th October 2010

So before I go out and buy a new monitor, I thought I'd toss this out to the technically geared folks here, and see if there's...

quarkhead
replies: 5 views: 3,426
quarkhead 8th October 2010

I like the sound of electric pianos... Rhodes, Wulrlitzer, Yamaha C series... etc. I recently came across these Helpinstill piano...

Beneficial
replies: 2 views: 2,787
ericmixer 8th October 2010

Best interface / setup for the money? (inexpensive) only need 2 channels, but they need to produce high quality. I'm using an...

asdfdsa
replies: 21 views: 4,324
perform/record 8th October 2010

You can see it at : 4'43 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUaKHhpqvx4&feature=player_embedded Grtz

datafeist
replies: 0 views: 508
datafeist 8th October 2010

Hi guys. I'm getting to a point where I'd like to get a high end AD/DA converter. Is it something one has to listen to and make...

Will-Low
replies: 4 views: 900
Will-Low 8th October 2010

An intern at the studio I'm recording at said that a test they did in school showed that Logic is noisier than Pro Tools. Can...

Heimel
replies: 52 views: 3,804
Heimel 8th October 2010

Hey guys, i mix ITB but like to sum OTB. Currently my signal flow would be: Aurora 16HD > Folcrom RMS216 > API 512C...

overgrown
replies: 8 views: 1,891
A440 8th October 2010

ok so I have had to go back to mixing some itb with ptle and im having an issue with the delay compensation with verbs and...

LMS
replies: 5 views: 962
LMS 8th October 2010

Hi there, I am looking to setup my studio in such a way that it enables me to use various monitors for listening back to my mix....

inthecorner
replies: 12 views: 938
voodoovox 8th October 2010

I'm looking to improve the sound of the vocals i record in my studio. Currently i run a TLM-103 into a UA Solo 610, then straight...

alanrigbeey
replies: 3 views: 677
alanrigbeey 8th October 2010

I will be in DC today through Sunday and would like to take in some good live music. I like all types of music in all venues. ...

midnightsun
replies: 2 views: 461
Horsemouth 8th October 2010

More info, comparisons, thoughts, opinions, knowledge, advice, experience, about these interfaces and such is much...

asdfdsa
replies: 8 views: 11,255
asdfdsa 8th October 2010

Someone is listening to Hendrix on the otherside of my office, on an ipod through a crappy computer speakers. And, holy smokes...

TWINSTATES
replies: 2 views: 804
yotonic 8th October 2010

im using krk rokit powr 8 right now. not a fan. the engineer at the studio im at had mentioned studiophile DSM3 he said it was...

kevinallen
replies: 1 views: 654
kevinallen 8th October 2010

this record stands up in more ways than one. performance. writing. arranging. SONICS. creativity. it kicks the living...

eligit
replies: 63 views: 12,179
Thwacko 8th October 2010

Ok, so I tracked some drums with a glynn johns setup, and I have some stereo guitar parts on the song as well. when I hit the...

audionickw
replies: 10 views: 861
hibakusha 8th October 2010

Hi guys I hate to bother you, So I will make this quick. Right now for all my AD/DA conversion I use a Apogee Rosetta 200 with...

madehumble
replies: 0 views: 679
madehumble 8th October 2010

I'm looking for a sound like the Placid Audio Copperphone. I refuse to believe you can only get this sound by buying their $250...

replies: 55 views: 7,589
Steffmo 8th October 2010

Hello Slutz! I am searching for advise to purchase a new or used 88 Key fully weighted hammer action Stage piano for anything...

frankthefunky1
replies: 10 views: 3,752
Frisbieinstein 8th October 2010

I have a h/w comp and Edirol ua-25 Whats the easiest way of getting the compressor to be 'inserted' in software like Ableton...

flsh333
replies: 0 views: 645
flsh333 8th October 2010

I just watched a youtube vid showing off the Fab-Filter Pro Q EQ. He was cutting freq's in the kick and bass to help them sit...

Weirwood
replies: 11 views: 2,320
Weirwood 8th October 2010

Has anyone else checked out the new Carvin SB4000 bass guitar? Their catalogue just showed up at my house yesterday and it...

Puffer Fish
replies: 0 views: 933
Puffer Fish 8th October 2010

Hi there. I am going to get a home studio running and I've got everything set up except from the microphone itself. My plan is to...

Gandalameni
replies: 0 views: 697
Gandalameni 8th October 2010

Dear fellow slutz and gear-molesters, Today I face a big decision, and I was wondering if you wonderful people could help me...

Leicester Slut
replies: 12 views: 895
Leicester Slut 8th October 2010

Hey, I posted this already but in the wrong thread... I've got a Rode K2 and am wanting to put together a 3 mic system to record...

leffo
replies: 1 views: 945
dfieldmusic 8th October 2010

Hi. Some people have talked about Tannoy ribbon mics, but without picture nor name. Do you have infos about this one...

dalcl
replies: 1 views: 1,242
dalcl 8th October 2010

Can anyone tell me the best way to use my Motu 828 as 8 more ins and outs into my digi 002. I want to beable to use it as extra...

cobaltsound
replies: 11 views: 5,831
GLENN7 8th October 2010

I do mostly dance music using live drums. Looking for thick, rubbery low end. Right now I'm using an old Moog Parametric which I...

tk1
replies: 13 views: 16,582
bassfuzz 8th October 2010
replies: 47 views: 3,361
Reitzas 8th October 2010

Time warp! running out of voices on 64 voices rig. how do i get multiple tracks to share a voice? w/ rtas/tdm plugs? thanks dan

West0n
replies: 1 views: 474
Reitzas 8th October 2010

I'm sure I know the answer, but thought I'd ask.... I want to use a TC D two delay with spdif I/O into my daw. The unit...

Unknown soldier
replies: 0 views: 665
Unknown soldier 8th October 2010

Hey there! I just recorded and mixed a Metal/Rock Band. They liked my mix very much. The only thing they asked for, was, if i...

patdcp
replies: 20 views: 1,589
amanitas 8th October 2010

Not entirely sure why the BB-gun shooting comes into this little film, but it's nice to see Dave in a good mood. And as you can...

Silver Sonya
replies: 7 views: 1,999
amanitas 8th October 2010

Anyone know how to master reset a tc finalizer express so it returns to all it's default settings? Thanks!

trancesky
replies: 0 views: 1,644
trancesky 8th October 2010

Edit: forgot to add in title - one of each, x/xt. So, I know the difference. They are extremely alike. X - only the...

old ghost
replies: 1 views: 590
KRStudio 8th October 2010

I saw a band playing and they had a keyboard sequenced and playing some keyboard parts on some songs. I have a Roland A-30...

ThrowingStones
replies: 2 views: 740
ThrowingStones 8th October 2010

How can i get midi from the v-synth into my daw? thx

datafeist
replies: 3 views: 641
synthoid 8th October 2010

I just got a call from a non big 3 network show to produce a song that will be in the show. I know the show has a few million...

quincyg
replies: 1 views: 484
Halloween 8th October 2010

So i understand how limiters work and all that jazz but never really used them too much and now i want to because i believe they...

mikeyrad
replies: 15 views: 2,677
5down1up 8th October 2010

I want to start recording myself singing along with piano or playback in my own room and in good quality. I hope to learn and use...

adidas1212
replies: 1 views: 631
old ghost 8th October 2010

Can anyone help me with a Lexicon Prime Time schematic, I have a partly working unit that Id like to get going, just need a...

adamcal
replies: 4 views: 2,660
TRJanuary 8th October 2010

hi, sorry for maybe stupid questions, but i'm new ... i'd like to know when and how use Eq i already got Eq in my DAW (pro...

thegoonmat
replies: 3 views: 748
ionian 7th October 2010

Hi, I am about ready to purchase a new mixer and only need 2 pres with stereo Line ins for a couple of synths. I would like to...

dlt123
replies: 5 views: 7,005
RonaldDumsfeld 7th October 2010

Has anyone used the C6 yet?? I'm curious how it sounds. Thanks, Surf Street Recording

Surf Street Rec.
replies: 2 views: 1,339
Andrew AE 7th October 2010

Hi :) I'm wondering what kind of studio upgrade I should get. I'm making electronic/dub/ambient/ethnic music (Check out some of...

HelloMellow
replies: 0 views: 429
HelloMellow 7th October 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search