The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 8
Views: 8
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey everyone! It's been quite a while since I've posted on here but since moving to LA, I now need to figure out a new setup....

Eddie T. Ellis
replies: 1 views: 550
vierge99 11th October 2010

I've been looking to add a stereo pair to my mic collection, primarily to use as drum overheads. It occurred to me that since I...

mightypants
replies: 1 views: 615
bicasaur 11th October 2010

George has many videos which shows how he uses his gear on songs. I really makes me really appreciate what his gear can do to...

Tube World
replies: 43 views: 5,283
souldeep 11th October 2010

Anyone come across a Concert Harpist who can do sessions via the Internet ? I'm in desperate need of one ...

rjay
replies: 2 views: 456
Joram 11th October 2010

.. but i have no idea where to start looking. I will basically record 90% percussion and 10% vocals. I don't have a mic at the...

jolatrox
replies: 9 views: 1,041
Joram 11th October 2010

Hello GS folks, I'm another one of those long-time-reader/doesn't-post-much types… more because I'm trying to learn some of...

SolidAir
replies: 7 views: 1,079
ferndale 11th October 2010

Hey guys, I currently own a TR-909 and have it all working fine now, synced to my iMac through external midi. I'm thinking...

BarnFaction
replies: 4 views: 795
Konketsu 11th October 2010

Hi, I just got my UA 1176LN (Reissue) and have a problem with the ratio setting. I've been using 1176's for a very long time so...

Capitator
replies: 4 views: 1,699
Capitator 11th October 2010

Hello everyone. As said my Lunchbox is full and I really want to buy one more... just one more module.:facepalm: The Avedis Ma5...

Gaorinath
replies: 6 views: 1,001
pan60 11th October 2010

Sending each busschannel or track to a different preamp is the same as summing (with x-desk or d-box)? Grtz

datafeist
replies: 0 views: 481
datafeist 11th October 2010

I don't know where to ask this honestly, so I'm sorry if it's the wrong forum, and mods please feel free to move this to where it...

Joeytpg
replies: 0 views: 495
Joeytpg 11th October 2010

ok, so there's plenty of ways to improve overall sound such as good monitors, room acoustics, and so on. the improvements i'm...

cleanjack
replies: 5 views: 1,557
waxx 11th October 2010

Hi slutz, What are your methods of countering harshness, but still retaining a lively upfront sound?

Mark1353
replies: 57 views: 5,417
DavieB 11th October 2010

We asked New Jersey singer/songwriter/guitarist John Sheehan to take two Empirical Labs Mike-e's out on the road with him for a...

GilWave
replies: 0 views: 961
GilWave 11th October 2010

MAJOR CLARIFICATION EDITS: Since this thread has gone on for a while, there are a couple different versions of proposed layouts...

Turdadactyl
replies: 27 views: 7,760
drumdrumdrumdrum 11th October 2010

Hi everyone! This is my first post on this forum. I recently got a EMT 250 digital reverb in for repair and I noticed that all...

tekscopes
replies: 1 views: 1,462
RobJB06 11th October 2010

1. When I was a kid I thought Les Pauls sucked. 2. Always hated ribbon mics on guitar cabs but now I'm in love with Beyerdynamic...

James Lugo
replies: 47 views: 5,126
Mr. Light 11th October 2010

I have specific needs that should ideally be met by a single product. If that is even possible... I have very little (read...

zgomot
replies: 3 views: 574
digibiu 11th October 2010

I am looking to buy a new mic, it gotta be bright, have a good top, sound "expensive" and go for about $250-350. It...

My2Cents
replies: 1 views: 1,433
mikeyrad 11th October 2010

Has anyone got any tips for recording kick drum with 2 mics? On the subject of placement, microphone choice, phase. ect....

josho258
replies: 11 views: 1,815
Slikjmuzik 11th October 2010

Hi all Liquid Mix fans. I am happy LM user and I am using it on every project. It sound is great. But I really want to ask...

icecubeman
replies: 4 views: 1,352
icecubeman 11th October 2010

Have done many a search and still have not come up with a clear answer (not even on their own website!) Is Nebula compatible...

Mr. Light
replies: 2 views: 952
enriquesilveti 11th October 2010

Hi Folks, Could anyone tell me the difference between the JBL Control and JBL Control 1 Pro?:facepalm: Thanks

alfieboy
replies: 8 views: 12,336
Muser 11th October 2010

first i did the berhinger b2pro which is a $100-150 price range condenser with vocals and guitar thru an avalon ad2022 thru to a...

patsilva
replies: 1 views: 871
MasterCrab 11th October 2010

I've been handed a couple songs to mix. The songs were played live and played well. The band is Bass, Drums, Perc (Darbuka), 1...

Delusion
replies: 4 views: 1,304
Delusion 11th October 2010

Over the couple years of lurking in here I've read many interesting articles and posts about the history of recording/mixing and...

gabriel_au
replies: 1 views: 457
Teddy Ray 11th October 2010

Hey guys looking to get either Steven Slate's VCC or Nebula. But I wanna know which one is easier on the CPU so I can have more...

Lonnie5
replies: 1 views: 2,102
zaphod 11th October 2010

Hey Excuse my ignorance, for many years i have only used FW devices and currently use a yamaha N12 FW into my MAC Pro, using...

trock
replies: 6 views: 1,254
anguswoodhead 11th October 2010

Hello everyone, I have a tc electronic nova repeater delay. I like it a lot. It has great sounds. However, I have noticed...

ncates00
replies: 4 views: 3,067
Darm 11th October 2010

Im just interested to learn different opinions, on microphone setups, for different instruments and different settings. For...

Geardude
replies: 0 views: 489
Geardude 11th October 2010

Hey guys, My current living arrangements do not allow me treat my 'booth' (5*3) closet. I was wondering, what microphone...

word_play
replies: 24 views: 1,356
chessparov 11th October 2010

Hey guys, I am a zed r16 user and am fairly happy with the product, as it is my first analog console experience. I just has a...

captainhook79
replies: 1 views: 1,393
djmukilteo 11th October 2010

Not sure if this is asked much, but I couldn't really find exactly what I was looking for in the search. I was just wondering...

JMulhollan
replies: 2 views: 619
synthoid 11th October 2010

Hi. I am looking to make Mid-Side recordings of music in the field. I was set on the well known MKH40 + MKH30 combination, but...

Nityananda_SCSM
replies: 6 views: 7,947
hakanai 11th October 2010

YO Having an argument about the perfect length for a radio / single release What does everyone think I want to be able to...

replies: 11 views: 1,743
Brent Hahn 11th October 2010

Me showing you the samples off of vinyl records then playing the beats out live, also with drum breaks shown. Let me know what...

Dubs Banger
replies: 2 views: 692
Dubs Banger 11th October 2010

So I inhereted a bunch of audio stuff from my grandfather when he passed away. I played with it a bit cause it was cool, but it...

danile666
replies: 10 views: 6,985
stevelindsay 11th October 2010

is this possible outside the new Mbox3 pro? the old Mbox only goes up to 2 is there anyway to get four XLR inputs in a USB...

Tops Cut oFF
replies: 6 views: 2,204
Purple 11th October 2010

I'm considering getting the 4800. I wanted to know if the pre-amps are decent or if i would need to get the aphex system to...

echurch86
replies: 82 views: 31,784
Sonik31 11th October 2010

Anyone here had nose surgery to correct a deviated septum? I'm booked for the procedure next month and just curious how long it...

stevelindsay
replies: 0 views: 466
stevelindsay 11th October 2010

Definitely needs to have the ability to expand in future, for ext. pre's, lightpipe/ADAT, outs and monitoring, need a good...

asdfdsa
replies: 24 views: 1,913
asdfdsa 11th October 2010

Ok, I'm about to build out a new studio that's like 10x the size and scope of anything I've ever done in the past so I will...

Matt Grondin
replies: 7 views: 702
Matt Grondin 11th October 2010

alrighty, prodigy-pro is DOWN, has been since yesterday. or is it just me or my local internet doing something...

dubrichie
replies: 7 views: 1,367
erer44 11th October 2010

Most of you filthy gear wh0res probably have a subscription to Tape Op already (if you don't you should, it's free thumbsup) but...

DeuceMix
replies: 3 views: 861
DeuceMix 11th October 2010

Hey folks, I recently picked up a Tascam 52 tape deck that has a problem recording. I live in Philadelphia PA and I am looking...

wirenut
replies: 2 views: 1,059
trippy 11th October 2010

hello ! Been trying to sell my Dynaudio BM6As for a few months, and despite what i consider an excellent price (780 euros for...

taa4j6
replies: 28 views: 2,183
bigtom 11th October 2010

This may sound like a dumb question, but I was hoping someone could help. If I am using a synth plug-in that only can be used...

hauntedclutter
replies: 3 views: 1,525
lhama 10th October 2010

Just got back from an intense bass tracking session for the new JDL tune. Next week we're dealing with drums. On the last tune...

Unclenny
replies: 14 views: 3,043
wrekdahouse 10th October 2010

I've got a bluegrass band coming over, just banjo, acoustic, fiddle, and upright bass. I'm thinking of just throwing up some...

u2bonoman
replies: 39 views: 5,795
Deuce 225 10th October 2010

I ask this question cuz I want to set up a little writing rig at home and years ago I bought an M Box with an old iBook I had it...

James Lugo
replies: 8 views: 762
James Lugo 10th October 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search