The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi, I'm looking at buying a Mackie Onyx 1640i mixer. The problem I foresee myself having is running the firewire lead from my...

truss
replies: 0 views: 773
truss 14th October 2010

Hi, I have decided to try out the emperical labs Mike-e preamp. Im also going to buy a new mic, and have narrowed my selection...

Rapid
replies: 3 views: 727
Rapid 14th October 2010

First of all let me say that I contacted the NI support a while ago without any luck which makes me wonder why they even supply a...

Jorg
replies: 9 views: 17,770
Jorg 14th October 2010

I just got a drive fixed , though when the data recovery service sent me the drive back , all the pro tools files read "Exec...

Brett 123
replies: 2 views: 1,183
Brett 123 14th October 2010

I recently got a Randall RT2/50 and love it apart from the fan... When i was playing quietly at night it was all i could...

gwpt
replies: 0 views: 1,295
gwpt 14th October 2010

Let's start a new thread! http://www.cianriordan.com/gs/l2.jpg "Mixes not loud enough...?"

cianthreetimes
replies: 15 views: 2,220
waxx 14th October 2010

Hi there I have a job in a few weeks where I feel it would be good to have a bunch of Inspirational , fun to use, tactile type...

Justynfromnz
replies: 1 views: 560
Johnny Favorite 14th October 2010

maybe this can serve both as a review thread on NI's Rammfire software and on the question of... do Neumann's sound any good on...

rhythmic5
replies: 8 views: 2,325
John Eppstein 14th October 2010

Hey, does anyone have the schematics to this unit? I got ripped off on craigslist, a guy sent me a messed up pre that has some...

rene-lemieux
replies: 5 views: 1,831
Fletcher 14th October 2010

This question is based around the problem of using the above rig on stage. I basically have a yamaha keyboard, a PSR 85, its a...

petercat
replies: 6 views: 6,741
Kiwi 14th October 2010

Hi, I want to buy a new portable interface for PC and MAC. Got a RME FF400 in the studio but want to use a more portable...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 1 views: 2,872
blacklion 14th October 2010

Hey everyone! I'm having some issues with mp3. When I import a wav file to ableton live, it loop perfectly. But when I convert...

matias4000
replies: 4 views: 745
matias4000 14th October 2010

I'm working with a band who gave me the Pixies "Doolittle" album as a reference. I'm sure the reverb they used was...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 15 views: 3,980
Mr. Liszt 14th October 2010

YouTube - Kings of Leon - The End! quick before it gets taken down... even tho KOL have kind of lost touch with kind of what...

Hans Island
replies: 1 views: 744
brandonhackler 14th October 2010

Hello! Im looking for some information regarding what the hell might be wrong with either my speakers or mixer. It all...

Kristophxc
replies: 0 views: 540
Kristophxc 14th October 2010

I really like the delay sound on the clap below (starts 18 seconds in) YouTube - Tata Young - Burning Out (2009) I've been...

mat1
replies: 1 views: 851
Avatar for Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording
Jim Keaney @ Devotion Recording 14th October 2010

What is the predecessor of da88 which has 8 tracks and records on 8mm Video Cassette(not HI8)?I am working on remix project and...

Unusualsound
replies: 4 views: 1,550
themaidsroom 14th October 2010

My new studio partner insists on using his pro tools HD rig in my studio, while at the same time, I'm too stubborn to give up my...

rynugz007
replies: 2 views: 1,826
rynugz007 14th October 2010

Yep. another thread on pre's but I hadn't seen too much on the topic. Anyway what are some pres that just give you that 3D...

dysenterygary
replies: 73 views: 11,303
Chrislpp 14th October 2010

Hey guys/gals. I'm new to gearslutz and wanted to introduce myself. I'm Zack Tymchuk, and I play drums in a band named...

Arkestra
replies: 4 views: 568
Soundmanluke 13th October 2010

So i just installed trillian as i got the free update, and today was really my first chance to look at it. I use nuendo 3, it...

Realziment
replies: 2 views: 4,258
Capacitor2 13th October 2010

so, my setup is 100% itb and lately i've been trying to recreate pop songs from scratch to see if i can mix them to sound...

cleanjack
replies: 5 views: 893
AnthonyRochester 13th October 2010

What do you thnk of this drum sound?

Blasco
replies: 7 views: 811
Drumsound 13th October 2010

Well, On my search for a new EQ (or two or three), I went ahead and downloaded the Waves API Bundle. I spent time tonight...

Heartfelt
replies: 22 views: 2,471
Heartfelt 13th October 2010

So, this is my first time doing ground up patchbay work. I have a half-normal patchbay, which can be opened up and switched...

Storyville
replies: 22 views: 10,143
drumdrumdrumdrum 13th October 2010

Yo guys! My old Event TR6's broke down (atleast, one of em), and i wasnt happy with them to begin with. So I'm thinking of buying...

Daeronb
replies: 1 views: 578
mu6gr8 13th October 2010

Hi, New to mixing here. I've searched but I can't find any answer to the question I have. What are some classic examples of...

centsmin
replies: 3 views: 906
lord_bunny 13th October 2010

to start, I am noob-ish with my microphone knowledge. I've searched several forums, including this one, and found that instead of...

orangepegs
replies: 0 views: 956
orangepegs 13th October 2010

My Pro Tools class is using the digidesign I/O stick as an interface and my PTLE session keeps popping up with this message......

joshuarlyon
replies: 1 views: 11,507
fenderbender. 13th October 2010

Hi,do you know where to find this exact model in Eu? Thanks! http://www.atrservice.com/product_images/68_lg1.jpg

KIDBILL
replies: 10 views: 1,412
Flying_Dutchman 13th October 2010

Weirdly, it seems like nobody is, even though the UBK is just priced based on "original fatso plus $350 for the mod."...

DinosaurSR
replies: 12 views: 3,466
u b k 13th October 2010

I can't stand the loss of quality and range when I bounce my final mix from Live 8. I've been doing this ITB for 10 years now...

Dissimili
replies: 2 views: 674
Dissimili 13th October 2010

I've got a project coming up where the drums are going to be entirely programmed. I am going to be programming in PT LE with...

OceanMan
replies: 27 views: 16,068
Ron Vogel 13th October 2010

Nice, just got the email blurb from Synthax about the new RME Fireface UFX. Looks cool... but, no more Firewire 800 support?...

Grimbog
replies: 0 views: 1,872
Grimbog 13th October 2010

Got bored khrthjdrt, Started the 57 mod, boing Don't have any spare wire, hittt Anyone recommend wire suitable for re...

Sylvester
replies: 1 views: 553
Sylvester 13th October 2010

Hey. I'm very much considering starting a semi-commercial studio in Edinburgh or slightly further north. The market is very...

PaulMac
replies: 4 views: 2,639
Jack P 13th October 2010

So I've been using a Line6 Toneport UX8 for a couple years now and recently upgraded to the pro 40. I had never experienced any...

mattroch
replies: 1 views: 862
Andy-Focusrite 13th October 2010

Ive just moved into a studio-type flat and the only space I have is my bedroom. In my bedroom there is a shower partitioned...

El Heavio
replies: 4 views: 659
El Heavio 13th October 2010

Any tips on mixing handclaps? I´ve had hard times making them sound big, or at least good. How do you compress them? Slow or...

Mho
replies: 19 views: 9,847
Ron Vogel 13th October 2010

I've read on here that the sound of the BLUE Baby Bottle changed when they moved production from Latvia to China. Does anyone...

radiospace
replies: 3 views: 2,013
radiospace 13th October 2010

Hi Guys, How much do you pay attention to the size of your transients in the mix before sending to the mastering...

Weirwood
replies: 9 views: 1,960
partyofone 13th October 2010

Hello everyone! The question is simple : some mics are suitable for both - vox and OH. What can you advise (something else...

Batth
replies: 40 views: 2,900
Protools Guy 13th October 2010

I need some help with the gear i want to use in my small studio! im sofar planning on using a 27" imac 3.2ghz with 3 m audio...

tadams
replies: 1 views: 561
Voyage.One 13th October 2010

Just want to clarify that I've searched the forum and a lot of webshops to find what I'm looking for without success. I've been...

EviLmiFF
replies: 3 views: 780
Freq AudioWorks 13th October 2010

Can someone talk me through inserting a hardware compressor in PT.

daveybouy
replies: 4 views: 620
daveybouy 13th October 2010

I'm mainly after opinions here, or anything i might be missing: The studio where i work has a Euphonix MC Pro (just the main...

rogmidd
replies: 6 views: 2,745
matt thomas 13th October 2010

I'm currently using a Prism Orpheus alongside a Neve 8801 for tracking. I'm not getting along with the Neve compressor at all! ...

DavieB
replies: 0 views: 461
DavieB 13th October 2010

Hi! My friend bought this 8 track 1" tape machine without some documentation. He tried to google it, but couldn't found...

EvilFuzz
replies: 0 views: 1,210
EvilFuzz 13th October 2010

My question is if I buy a 003 do I have to reinstall pro tools 8 to use it? I am thinking of buying one on eBay soon and just...

projektk
replies: 3 views: 461
RiF 13th October 2010

I was checking out this vid awhile back and noticed the counter: YouTube - Brian Blade Mama Rosa Session Footage Do they...

rmedek
replies: 3 views: 551
rmedek 13th October 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search