The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Does it worth paying more to get a Sennheiser e945? How would it perform better than their e845? I own a Beta 58a and I am...

My2Cents
replies: 1 views: 4,910
My2Cents 18th October 2010

Hey guys, I don't have a sustain pedal for my MIDI keyboard and I'm wondering how I can go about changing the trigger for the...

Kenny_Vance
replies: 7 views: 3,133
jamwerks 18th October 2010

I have a little 2908 in the machine room of a studio I've just taken over. It has 7 mic channels and 4 assignable compressors....

rockyoreilly
replies: 0 views: 2,227
rockyoreilly 18th October 2010

I recently bought a RC-50 unit, which replaced a very unreliable Line 6 DL-4 unit. I'm quite astounded by the flaws that the unit...

JJAM
replies: 2 views: 1,117
billkahler 18th October 2010

Hi All-- I'm looking for a small, affordable mixer with decent EQ for extra channels when tracking drums. I'm thinking of...

Matt Smith
replies: 1 views: 1,114
Morlock 18th October 2010

This term gets thrown around a lot, and I am curious what your opinions are on what it takes to call yourself one. To me there...

old ghost
replies: 49 views: 3,185
Kenny Gioia 18th October 2010

mojave ma-200??? any experience with these?

fuzzface777
replies: 15 views: 2,279
skybluerental 18th October 2010

Hi, not sure how to put this, but. When I have one channel record enabled and and record enable another channel the first...

burgeis
replies: 4 views: 739
burgeis 18th October 2010

looking to replace my mackie 16 channel vlz mixer with something a little more "high quality"; better preamps and...

bobbybass
replies: 5 views: 1,035
bobbybass 18th October 2010

Hi, i got serious problems. I got this: 1. SSL Alphalink Madi AX 2. SSL Mixtreme in addition i want to use UA2192 (Adat...

Flying_Dutchman
replies: 4 views: 2,342
radioshark 18th October 2010

Hey everybody! I was looking for an answer but couldn't find it so far, so I am going to ask myself - whether anybody has a...

margusalviste
replies: 4 views: 1,082
margusalviste 18th October 2010

The album is called "The Butcher's Ballroom" and I just downloaded it for free from their website. It is really one of...

godofmetal
replies: 0 views: 766
godofmetal 18th October 2010

Hi, I've got a Mackie 1620 with the firewire output running to Logic 7 on a Macbook Pro. In essence, I'm trying to archive...

marmalade
replies: 7 views: 2,213
Fearless1 18th October 2010

What do you do first and what is your overall order for vocal editing? Comp'ing Tuning EQ Reverb Compression Etc

bossman
replies: 22 views: 2,216
Arichlsss 18th October 2010

Yessss, pictures! Doepfer just posted them yesterday, I've been waiting for this update for so long... Doepfer Dark Time...

UnMidi
replies: 0 views: 1,328
UnMidi 18th October 2010

I picked up a pair of X-12's from Five Fish audio and wanted to post some samples for people to hear . I like the high freqs on...

ScumBum
replies: 6 views: 3,003
robertshaw 18th October 2010

Hi All and microphone gurus, I just bumped into a question, looking at this video clip, and I thought it is Neumann TLM193, but...

Masaaki
replies: 1 views: 758
Slikjmuzik 18th October 2010

in case you're wondering, i'm referring to this kind of tape...

cleanjack
replies: 6 views: 2,263
Llitsor 18th October 2010

Hi! How do you mount a Sm58 for vocal? Do you use a shock-mount? Do you use a pop-filter, or is it enough with the one inside...

G-Sun
replies: 13 views: 4,660
gehauser 18th October 2010

Mud and body. Murk and weight. Too much and things sound sloppy. Too little and things sound anemic. Is it the bass or the...

ben_allison
replies: 31 views: 5,741
Mr.HOLMES 18th October 2010

Hi there - long time listener first time poster here. I'm about to spring for a fairly complex new setup that I want to cover a...

onlooker
replies: 0 views: 791
onlooker 18th October 2010

So I just Pulled the trigger on 3 oktavamod 012's and about 6 hours later found an absolutely smoking deal on 3 km-184's. So......

toolate4roses
replies: 4 views: 682
toolate4roses 18th October 2010

Hi GS, I have a song that's supposed to slow to almost a complete stop and then speed back up to normal tempo introducing horns...

soupking
replies: 5 views: 788
soupking 18th October 2010

A robotic sound at very low dB SPL is going on and off in my NS10. My halferP3000 is plugged in, but powered down. Any...

violet
replies: 0 views: 470
violet 18th October 2010

...or even better, predicting and creating feedback. How can that be done? I've recently recognized the sound of digital, or...

soupking
replies: 7 views: 1,877
soupking 18th October 2010

Can someone tell me the difference between the Ramsa WR and WR-S series boards? I already have a wrs-4212, but am looking at one...

digibiu
replies: 3 views: 1,852
digibiu 18th October 2010

Hey guys. I might be doing a record in Ukraine in the near future. Anybody have recommendations for studios to check...

blackwatch5805
replies: 1 views: 443
kooz 18th October 2010

Would appreciate any info in this. I've been using Mackie Universal Controller for a while, now. Would like to probably move to...

phas3d
replies: 2 views: 1,354
phas3d 18th October 2010

I'm using a house beat for the first time, and I'm looking to go beyond some of the basic mix techniques I've read up on. I'm...

DaVinci
replies: 0 views: 1,124
DaVinci 17th October 2010

hey everyone. im new here and not in the industry. my family is in the process of selling my dads cousins recording studio...

masterlink
replies: 4 views: 508
johnnyc 17th October 2010

Hello all. I am recording bass guitar on a demo and this is the chain I am working with: Bass > DBX 160A > Overdrive...

clumsybernard
replies: 5 views: 794
pan 17th October 2010

Hi, I saw Hakon Kornstad play a duo gig (sax + voice) two days ago and he used some kind of a looper, most probably electrix ...

soulata
replies: 0 views: 574
soulata 17th October 2010

boing I found in Berlin (Germany) a nice music store where you can test almost all effect pedals from Diamond, Jam and...

G-Spot
replies: 0 views: 725
G-Spot 17th October 2010

On my MCI JH110c should the tape lifters push the tape out far enough to clear the erase head? Manual says it should but on my...

Beneficial
replies: 1 views: 704
Beneficial 17th October 2010

SSL: Xrack, XDesk, Matrix How they Compare in sound? I just want to know about the sound...just the summing. Are they...

zak7
replies: 1 views: 1,145
zak7 17th October 2010

You guys probably see tons of threads comparing the products of the two competitors. I thought it would be an interesting...

Ddjembe Mutombo
replies: 22 views: 2,485
Bob Olhsson 17th October 2010

Ive been using different noise gates and suppressors in my rig. i have a rack studio grade stereo gate comp enhancer id like to...

Twig
replies: 4 views: 21,683
dkelley 17th October 2010

So, in this amazing digital age, I found myself wanting more "feeling" from my setup. So I found a screaming deal on a...

JigMD80
replies: 1 views: 557
JigMD80 17th October 2010

Guys I have a old Japanese fake les paul that's giving me a hard time. I just want to give it a quick try tonight and I want to...

greatgreatriver
replies: 2 views: 747
greatgreatriver 17th October 2010

First of all: thank you for making Gearslutz such a HUGE information database. I really dig this site. Second: hi, I'm new here....

-JK-
replies: 15 views: 2,528
-JK- 17th October 2010

Logic has really improved A LOT over time, I see more and more people using Logic nowadays, even non electronic music producers...

Joeytpg
replies: 78 views: 5,199
Whitecat 17th October 2010

when someone says "I like the production on that record" what do they mean?? is it all...

Teddy Ray
replies: 17 views: 895
fhames 17th October 2010

I've been trying to find something that I'm not sure exists. I'm hoping that if it does someone here can point me in the right...

JonnyHomes
replies: 6 views: 763
doncaparker 17th October 2010

I'm consistently shooting for a certain sound, and consistently missing it, so I've done some digging to see where it's done...

DaVinci
replies: 0 views: 917
DaVinci 17th October 2010

Hey guys, I've been recording some acoustic guitar with my new Little Blondies, using 2 of them; one at the point where neck...

Skiggy
replies: 9 views: 1,671
AlphaDingo 17th October 2010

FDW Corp announces that users of the revolutionary portable signal processing Black Series from Audient can now carry API 500...

The Press Desk
replies: 3 views: 5,809
lordward 17th October 2010

Hello, I'm using eleven rack to record guitar with digi 002 rack. I happend to have sonic maximizer 462, and want to give it a...

crashhak
replies: 8 views: 3,174
loopy 17th October 2010

I recently bought 2 behringer monitors B2031A and i get a strange noise from the left one every 5-10 minutes for about 5-6 secs....

lakiscy
replies: 0 views: 924
lakiscy 17th October 2010

It's a bit confusing to me, but i just want to use the software, what's the cheapest way to use this software?

odc
replies: 0 views: 557
odc 17th October 2010

Hello! I'm interested in one record in september 1976. I made this piece of audio recording. song1. Amazing sound...

Andrey
replies: 3 views: 728
Andrey 17th October 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search