The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi, I would need to mike a flamenco dancer on a 5m x 5m dance floor so I can really pick up the tapping of her shoes. Is there...

vasikgreif
replies: 3 views: 1,956
vasikgreif 20th October 2010

I'm curious if anyone's heard rumors of A-designs coming out with anything new in the near future, or... have they blown their...

Klauth
replies: 7 views: 1,490
AllAboutTone 20th October 2010

Hi, I'm new on gearslutz and I spend many hours reading threads about recording gears and classical guitar. I'm a...

Benoit ALBERT
replies: 44 views: 6,211
Benoit ALBERT 20th October 2010

What is the best quality/transparent trim plug in?

Real Talk Ent.
replies: 38 views: 13,427
grrrayson 20th October 2010

Have been doing a project, and am now getting to the mixing process on one track, and overall have everything feeling great, but...

LincolnCTE
replies: 23 views: 5,291
RiF 20th October 2010

today at the studio I freaking tugged on the mic cable to plug it in, didn't realize how little slack I had left, and I pulled...

rene-lemieux
replies: 10 views: 1,337
SynthLine09 20th October 2010

I don't know a lot about audio equipment. Allow me to describe my situation: I have a Roland SH-201, a Roland CUBE-100 amp, and...

Dime is Money
replies: 12 views: 2,187
piano 20th October 2010

I realize that it is a sample from another song, so processed multiple times, chopped off... and I realize that a very big part...

DaVinci
replies: 1 views: 534
scottyjneilson 20th October 2010

Conducting a survey on recording preferences for aspiring musicians for the University of Chicago. If you are a musician at any...

ThePandarosa
replies: 2 views: 1,376
piano 20th October 2010

Hi Guys, So a while back I had a Fender DRRI (stock) which was decent but I got "tone" hungry and upgraded to a Li'l...

lank81
replies: 27 views: 4,641
pan60 20th October 2010

My buddy and I just got back from Guitar Center. We tested out a bunch of studio monitors, playing the song "Everlong"...

beezwax901
replies: 19 views: 11,097
Teddy Ray 20th October 2010

So I'm looking for a big bank of nice analog and processed tom samples. I have battery 3 but it's not really hitting the spot. ...

herokiller
replies: 7 views: 909
Gary Ladd 20th October 2010

I'm about to invest in some high quality instrument mics... My setup would be used to instrumental movie scores and so far...

Baroque
replies: 1 views: 628
Teddy Ray 20th October 2010

Anyone know if the DI is any good on the Strobo stomp tuners?

tea
replies: 3 views: 1,418
BostonBassist 20th October 2010

just wanted everyone to know that i sent my vintage u-47 into Alan at Telefunken-USA for some work and not only did they do...

paulmoak
replies: 1 views: 545
paulmoak 20th October 2010

Hi guys, I was wondering if any of you had any insight into the bass sound of Cryptic Writings by Mega:deth:. It's such an...

bjorgvinben
replies: 2 views: 1,072
ScumBum 20th October 2010

So, I'm not american but I know about black friday a little bit. I'm about to make a HUGE purchase (Superior Drummer, a...

Joeytpg
replies: 0 views: 777
Joeytpg 20th October 2010

... to a mic'd amplifier and to a DI jack. Radial has both powered and non-powered ABYs Studio environment, not expecting long...

edgarbc1
replies: 0 views: 626
edgarbc1 20th October 2010

I was watching 2008 & 2009 TEC Awards Studio monitor category, and I was suprise when they anounce the winner, I was like...

crashhak
replies: 0 views: 906
crashhak 20th October 2010

Hi guys, I´m in need of a 5.1 monitor controller solution. The long promised Avocet seems to be cool but I´m a bit bored by...

Shaman
replies: 5 views: 2,511
finetunemx 20th October 2010

Hi Gang - I'm looking for a nice, vintage sounding reverb unit for a bright acoustic guitar. I was initially looking at the...

baskervils
replies: 3 views: 698
waxx 20th October 2010

Does anyone know any good places to send ones music for review?blogs,magazines? Thanks guys

HOTC
replies: 0 views: 483
HOTC 20th October 2010

I'm starting to mix on my first "real" record. Everything sounds great but I'm having trouble making the guitars sound...

KGraham045
replies: 6 views: 734
Synonym Music 20th October 2010

I just recently got the 2247 short body and was curious if anyone has tried upgrading the tube in it? If so what tube did you try...

dbsoundguy
replies: 1 views: 701
dbsoundguy 20th October 2010

Hey guys, not sure if this is in the right place but if somebody could help that would be great. I have searched but haven't...

BlendedFusion
replies: 2 views: 1,722
BlendedFusion 20th October 2010

Friends ask you to do things like test their pile of old gear in a warehouse...sometimes it pays off to just do it. Pays off...

Pred80r
replies: 0 views: 702
Pred80r 20th October 2010

Anybody have any experience on how it holds up on both male and female vocals?

kessler182
replies: 3 views: 2,126
Tryp 20th October 2010

Hi all... I'm about to acquire a Lynx Aurora converter... I have to figure out a way to connect outputs of this piece, which is...

Mr. Kelly
replies: 10 views: 837
mixedupsteve 19th October 2010

I have a client with a tape from 1980 that was done at CBGB's. They had their set recorded and would like to get it transferred...

Jeff S
replies: 17 views: 2,798
Fletcher 19th October 2010

hi, i'm building my home studio step by step and don't have all the material that i want now ... i want to have a full analog...

thegoonmat
replies: 4 views: 1,451
Fletcher 19th October 2010

I know, people are going to say just try them (I can't). And yes, I know that one is a tube mic and the other isn't. Here is...

replies: 4 views: 1,027
Jimsi 19th October 2010

Hey i just started using The Glue compressor and i absolutley love it, but it doesn't have a variable release time so when i'm...

ddeez
replies: 6 views: 1,812
andivax 19th October 2010

I feel I'm pretty decent at using parametric EQ's to find bad frequencies, or good ones, and adjust for that on a single track....

Myr
replies: 7 views: 2,382
robertshaw 19th October 2010

Ok, here is another thing I should know but need some advice on. I have a few preamps that I want to run my final two buss...

replies: 5 views: 3,857
MarkyGoldstein 19th October 2010

my dilemma. cant tell if i should use a summing unit or a console. heres my setup -16-20 channels of external synths (moog,...

bobbybass
replies: 8 views: 884
JoaT 19th October 2010

Hey guys I have quite a bit of gear but no board. I'm looking into buying board and right now i'm looking at the Trident 8T 24...

HouseFullofSound
replies: 0 views: 519
HouseFullofSound 19th October 2010

the glue > waves

dream
replies: 2 views: 641
dream 19th October 2010

Hi guys, what would you get? I already have an Autio Technica AT2020 (XLR connector, not USB) Senn MD421 what would you get...

Joeytpg
replies: 9 views: 1,107
DavieB 19th October 2010

No reverb?

Over the past couple of years I've found myself using less and less reverb in my mixes. My latest mix has exactly no reverb. The...

Fandango
replies: 49 views: 4,828
jsox2409 19th October 2010

Does anyone have any experience with guitar pedals that would work well for a Banjo (piezo acoustic pickup)? I'm trying to find...

Heartlander
replies: 5 views: 3,016
Heartlander 19th October 2010

Hi all! A friend over at The Gear Page told me this would be a good place to ask a question I have about a new Pro Tools setup I...

Original_Fire
replies: 4 views: 1,053
Rob_Rose 19th October 2010

...is it the camera angle, or is that mic that big?...what is it, please?...

kidvybes
replies: 2 views: 4,834
kidvybes 19th October 2010

How do you people do it? Let's assume I have my console line inputs wired into a patchbay to make using external pres easy. Now...

Freq AudioWorks
replies: 4 views: 970
Freq AudioWorks 19th October 2010

Can anyone identify this pad sound? I am a pretty young guy and I have never owned the classic synths, but I want to learn more...

tenkas
replies: 1 views: 627
Doomcore 19th October 2010

So I know there is a lot about unbalanced/balanced cabling... but I want to build a patchbay to take XLR inputs and then go to...

jlaugh87
replies: 3 views: 1,317
netsound 19th October 2010

Hi, I have an accutronics spring reverb from a cheap guitar amp, and I want to use it as I would a studio reverb unit...you...

ben skeleton
replies: 0 views: 521
ben skeleton 19th October 2010

Anyone know why plugging my headphones into my Dell or Ibook laptops I get more reverb than listening to my KRK's? I found if I...

glenn Taylor
replies: 12 views: 2,406
NEWTON IN ORBIT 19th October 2010

I know there where cables on ebay for those microphones but I cant find them anymore.. I'm living in germany - is there somebody...

pete
replies: 3 views: 1,275
Teddy Ray 19th October 2010

I see a lot of people talking about mounting the Reflexion Filter directly on a mic stand (without the adapter) and placing...

Webb
replies: 2 views: 4,249
Webb 19th October 2010

It was sad to see the previous thread on the subject turn into a series of obnoxious and ignorant off-topic posts bashing an...

FreshSkweez
replies: 27 views: 4,241
Liberty Studio 19th October 2010

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search